Satisfying the Breeding Urge

Story Info
A dragon, a phoenix, a hydra and a raptor take turns.
10.4k words
4.25
16.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Satisfying the Breeding Urge

"I didn't take the first time."

Vellura plumped up her feathers expectantly, eyeing the dragon and the raptor as if they had something for her. And, indeed, they did have something for her -- something large, in fact, that she had come to expect as her due for staying in the territory. The phoenix ruffled her luxurious, blue feathers sweetly and eyed the males, the two of them exchanging a look that was filled with good humour as much as the phoenix had been demanding of them. It was strange enough to see her there with her long, fanning tail without a heavy, pregnant stomach, in all honesty, though it was not something that they would be at all concerned about obliging if her needs were such that she needed yet another filling.

Keither tilted his head, though it was difficult enough for the energetic raptor to stay still at the best of times, his purple scales, tugging taut over his body like a leathery type of skin, showing off the definition of his body and, most notably, his strong hind end. He was a male-based hermaphrodite like Xigfeldo, the two of them similar in ways that, sometimes, made them one and the way, though there were pleasures for his male side that made him all the more eager to do just what he had, well, done with just Vellura not so long ago. And her slit had felt so very good closing around his shaft...

The raptor licked his lips, tail flicking lightly back and forth.

"And I thought I had given you two loads by the time we were found by the lake," he chirped, eyes dancing with mischief. "Was that not enough for a sweet little breeder-bird like you?"

The phoenix gasped, eyes widening.

"Oh, you! Watch your tongue!"

She could have been sharper but, when her body was not actively in heat, it was hard for her to find her anger, knowing that it was all in jest and she'd get what she wanted anyway. With the cave roof arching overhead, her voice echoed softly off the walls, making it sound as if there were several phoenixes there, all at once, all crying out for attention.

Oh, oh, oh, you, you, you...

Watch...watch..watch...

Tongue...tongue...tongue...

Not all of the words could be picked out but Vellura shuffled her stance, tiny pieces of grit digging into her feet as she rocked her weight back. The silver-black dragon, that she had rather rudely introduced herself to in the middle of a storm on the course of their first meeting by fucking him and screwing herself on his cock, eyed her with his usual slight smile, tail curling back and forth like a feline. Xigfeldo didn't need much in the way of words to make himself heard, sometimes the mere set of his body enough to have her shivering, swaying, wanting what he had to offer whether that was conversation or a rather thicker filling than she may otherwise have anticipated on the rare case where he was able to, playfully, catch her off-guard.

"You two squabble," he joked lightly, though he was more restrained than the raptor who had pushed on boldly with his own joke. "Yet there's something endearing about it too. You two make a good pair."

"What, with her?"

Keither affected shock and staggered, wide-eyed, as if he could not believe it, which only prompted the phoenix to squawk and plump up her feathers even more, eyes bulging. Whether they played to one another's strengths or weaknesses, however, was something that only the months and years with one another would tell, all of them, at the very least, enjoying each other's company even though the raptor and the phoenix were yet to find their path in life. There was still a pleasure to being taken care of and they enjoyed that well enough in Xigfeldo's territory, at the very least not having any worries at all about larger predators than them, though they were both formidable in their own right. They didn't want the hassle, truly, and who could say that they wanted that?

Their own worst enemies, of course, were one another as Vellura grunted and turned away, feathers all sticking up in the wrong directions.

"Of course, we do," she chirped huffily, beadily staring up at him. "You breed me well but...hm... Sometimes a phoenix needs something more, no?"

Cockily, she bobbed her head, her chest puffed up and pushed forward as if she was actively showing off for the two of them. She was beautiful, after all, a young adult phoenix who was still coming into her sense of self in the world. There was much to learn but what Vellura had made her own so far lifted her up, making her feel as if she was floating on the wings of the world rather than trapped with her own to, as glorious as they were.

Chuckling softly, the dragon let her rub up against him (she had acquired a few little, adorable, habits off him, due to the sheer amount of time they'd spent together), dipping his head to her level.

"Oh, my dear... If you want to be bred, I can oblige with that," Xigfeldo purred, nuzzling the phoenix's beak as he put her head close to hers, sharing the intimacy. "But the problem is, my dears, that I have a very special friend of mine here too... I'm sure you've seen our offspring throughout the territory too, though they are a more reclusive sort."

Vellura blinked.

"What? There's someone else here that I haven't met?"

Keither rolled his eyes but that, thankfully, went unnoticed as Xigfeldo shook his head and stepped back, slanting his gaze into the darkness at the back of the cave. Where he could have illuminated it with magic-infused gemstones, he had allowed darkness to reign, but that was how she liked it sometimes, finding the world too bright and harsh for her eyes after the terror of the realm that she had left behind.

"Svea? Would you like to meet them?"

He spoke gently to her with true love and affection in his tone, leading those gathered there to wonder (though Keither was a little more sceptical than Vellura) if they were, truly, just friends. That was not for anyone besides Xigfeldo and 'Svea' to decide, however, even though Keither had, of course, seen her in the territory before. Sometimes she liked to linger around Xigfeldo's hoard, tucked away in the deepest of caves, though she always scampered when she became aware of his presence. Something, he supposed, had driven her to be that way, although she had lingered longer and longer in more recent times, finding her confidence and her words too, as few as they were.

The serpentine hydra slithered forth, gliding across the cave floor as if she was barely touching it herself, light on her scales as her many heads lifted, all nine of them, in fact. Vellura blinked and stepped back, though it was more to take her in, her glittering green boa-like body weaving and winding. It was hard to keep track of any singular part of her body as she shifted, sinuous and smooth, seeming to require absolutely no effort at all to slither, though even the use of that word could not accurately depict her soft grace, the flickering of her tongue as she raised her heads, eyes like chips of ice, cutting and yet with a softer point of melting inside. The truth of the hydra, however, would only be seen in time to come, Vellura's heart pounding even as Svea gently nodded just the one head in quiet greeting.

"Oh!" Vellura shivered, feathers sticking out. "I'm so sorry -- I didn't even know you were here! How long have you been here?"

She fumbled with her words; it was hardly a position of politeness that the phoenix had ever before found herself in. But Svea was an older soul than her, in all honesty, the relationship between her and Xigfeldo only outlasted by Keither, though the raptor was the sort of quiet creature that would be difficult to get rid of in any sense of the term, a permanent fixture.

"It's quite alright, little one," Svea said with a smile (well, one of her heads smiled), tongue flickering softly over her lips. "It is I that should have introduced myself to you but I'm afraid that I am not from your world and, well..."

If she could have scuffed her feet over the floor she would have done so but, as it was, Svea twisted and curled her tail, heads winding and weaving as if they could not find anywhere to settle.

"You don't have to say, Svea," Xigfeldo purred, putting his body up against the length of hers, soothing her without the need for the words that slipped from his lips, practised with the familiarity of time. "It was a difficult time for her, shall we say, but all is well now and that is all that we need to know."

Ah, age had allowed him to move forward with greater diplomacy than ever and he knew too that there was no need for every nuance of her past and her life before to be revealed. Where she was safe now, her time before was not pleasant at all and Svea herself did not want to go through the act of reliving it, even to friends who would listen and soothe her. Instead, he let her twist her tail around his, heads hissing, lips quivering, words coming from all of her heads at once, whispering and writhing.

"Thank you..."

A strange echo but one that he was familiar with, letting her soothe herself, though he was there for her, as he was for all of those that he considered his mates and friends. They were the only ones, after all, to see the true side of him, the softer side and the gentler side, the side that would lie beside a campfire into the small hours of the morning or by the lake on a hot summer's day to simply while away the time, needing nothing more than the company of someone he cared for. That, in itself, could be enough sometimes with the right friends and he had more than found that in those he bonded with, filling his territory with more life than he could have done on his own.

"On to better matters," he murmured, eyes gleaming, lips brushing a hydra's cheek, though he did not catch while one of her heads it was as the glittering of her emerald scales teased his irises. "Vellura here, who you have seen before even though you've been canny enough to avoid her, my dear, has found a liking to breeding..."

"Oh?"

Svea picked up one of her heads, the one that she'd chosen to be dominant at that particular moment, while the others licked and nuzzled down the length of the dragon's neck, all trying to stay as close to him as possible. He was her rock, her sense of stability in a world that had done its very best to rip her from the fabric of reality itself. Hell, she'd even very nearly lost her life, the last of her kind in her world but... Xigfeldo's tongue on her cheek drove all of that away.

She shuddered. It was time to leave the past where it lay, the ripples on the lake softening, smoothing back out into a glassy surface, a looking glass that she could finally admire herself in without wondering if she should still be looking over her shoulder. Though that time had changed her, it no longer had to define her.

And she could languish in joy instead.

Vellura chirped uncertainly, though the passion between the dragon and the hydra was impossible to deny, Xigfeldo's lips pressing to one of her heads after the other, finding a kiss her and a touch there, tongues tangling, desire mounting. As he had brought her into her life as a breeding phoenix hen -- something that she very much enjoyed and believed to be her calling in life, at least for the time being -- she saw then that his influence stretched further than even she had imagined, more coming to light than ever before, bit by bit. The hydra's tail swept around as the phoenix inched closer, beak parted, eyes alight as if she could tease in on that passion if only she crept close enough, something softer warming in the pit of her belly, though she was not, at that time, in heat.

The dragon groaned, a wet slurp coursing through his body, rising up from the slit of his cloaca, cock slopping out. Although his shaft did not produce anything at all like its own lubrication, the oil of his aphrodisiac naturally wanted to come out, just a little bit for his body to ease the passage of his length, coating his spire in a slick sheen of infatuating oil. His nostrils flared sharply but it was Svea who was the most affected, her tail teasing around him, flattening around his cock, trying already to grind her cloaca up against his. She was one too that, like some partners he had had in the past, boasted two sexes within her cloaca, her vent hiding both a feminine passage and a masculine shaft -- two of them, in fact, which were particularly delightful when the spines were laid flatter, just enough to allow a little prick.

Inwardly, Xigfeldo smirked at his own joke. There was nothing small about it!

"Relax..."

He hissed but it was an adoring sort of hiss that had the hydra winding around him, her necks and tail interchangeable, all slinking and writhing, twisting together into a delicious cacophony of sensation. Though her cloaca pressed against his, her own cocks teasing out, the spines half-raised, though she would have to go easier on them too if she wanted to penetrate him that particular day. If there was one thing he wasn't into, it was more than the most tantalising lick of pain, being a creature of pleasure rather than the darker lusts. Though it was each to their own, in that case, and maybe one day he would be able to bring home a partner for Svea that enjoyed her spines raking through them!

Not that day though: another time.

"Come here, Keither."

It was an order but one that the smaller raptor knew full well would play out to his benefit, scampering forward as his cock slipped out, eager for attention. The hard spire was not quite as large as the dragon's, due to the difference in their sizes, though that did not matter really when it was more than enough to please any partner, muscles twitching eagerly as his belly-slit parted around the thick girth of it, a little bit fatter at the base where truly deep penetration could be so gleaned. Vellura fluffed up her feathers but was rather too much fascinated by the show at wing before her eyes to complain all that much. Of course, she could have, but she was too fascinated by the thickness of those twin spires, the spines lying back down against the length, seemingly enough for stimulation but the way they glistened, oh...

Crooning, the phoenix tipped in, unable to stop herself, tail and wings sweeping around to caress those shafts even as Xigfeldo laid the hydra back, Keither scrambling with a keen judder into position. He was not one to turn down an offer, though he did spare Svea, of course, a reassuring smile, stroking her hide and clicking his jaws at her, letting her show him what she wanted, what she liked, her tail slipping back to twist around his.

"Ah..." She murmured, heads twisting back and forth, words coming from several of them at once, yet not all. "You don't have to be gentle with me."

And that was something that Keither would come to see and learn for himself as the tapered tip of his smooth shaft pushed into her cloaca for the first time, the hydra on her back with her heads pulled up, a ripple of pleasure coursing through the length of each neck as they all moaned in turn. Deeper and deeper he went, teasing his cock into her vent too, for it was a separate opening within her cloaca, one that closed tightly around him as soon as he was inside. The head of his cock quested for her innermost barrier but, with the hydra, her body was designed to take a larger, more demanding cock than ever and he was easily able to thrust deep, sealing the entire length of his hard meat into her cunny as if it was no trouble at all.

Yet she was tight, so very tight that he gasped, lungs fluttering for a moment in time with the pounding of his heart, tail swinging back and forth. It didn't help, of course, that Vellura was there too, the phoenix that he had only recently begun to learn more and about grow closer too, her wings and tail sweeping over his shaft as it drew back, teasing and stimulating, although he made no allusion to the fact that she had her interests firmly placed elsewhere at that moment in time.

Vellura crooned, her beak not very helpful in stimulating the hydra's shafts but her feathers doing well enough. They were soft and sleek too, allowing them to tease between and over the spines even as Svea's arousal grew, a tingle of moisture at the tip of them growing more and more noticeable. And yet even the very presence of a single drop on her feathers had her moaning, beak parting, eyes rolling back, her sense and grip on reality slipping more and more.

There was something she needed, like the heat in her stomach, what had driven her into such a frenzy multiple times before in ways that she found, even then, difficult to explain. But the phoenix was not in such a position that she needed to explain why her vent was, so very suddenly, sopping wet, teasing droplets of arousal drooling from her, staining her feathers, dripping to the cave floor. It was not the usual cave but a new one, dry and homely, the base soft soil that was sandy in nature, spilling and cupping under her feet as she shifted to a more comfortable position. There was no sense, after all, in getting the grit of smaller stones embedded in her feathers when such passion was upon her, her head twisting back and forth, breath coming in short, sharp bursts. Thankfully for her, there was more than one there that was able to assist with her current predicament, if it could even be called such.

"That may not have been your wisest idea," Xigfeldo teased, taking the phoenix into the fold of his wings, cock out and hard, twisting back and forth in prehensile eagerness for what was to come. "Her poison, if you would like to call it such, acts like my aphrodisiac, sweet Vellura. But it's a good thing, even if it'll make you feel like you're in heat all over again, stimulating ovulation even..."

"Ohhh..." Squirming, the phoenix tried to grind her vent down, the slit hidden in her feathers practically pulsating with desire, coursing through with too much blood, over-sensitive and desperate for something more. "It does? Really? But it's..."

Her words, however, too swiftly devolved into a moan, Xigfeldo chuckling and twisting around her, tail squeezing her, lifting her up just enough for his legs to slip beneath. He sat back on his haunches and teased her into his lap, supporting his bodyweight easily for the phoenix to slide down, even her vent seeming to seek out his shaft, though the wetness of her feathers, teased into erotic overload, did lead him astray. His first thrust, as he guided her down, went astray and she keened loudly as he slid over her tail-feathers, smearing luscious pre-cum in his wake, even his oily aphrodisiac sinking into her, teasing her into a deeper frenzy than ever as he flooded the comparatively small confines of the cave with his perfume.

It would have taken a far stronger creature than Vellura to resist and, oh, she had no inclination in either her body or her soul to resist in the slightest, wings outstretched and her back against his belly as she slid down onto his cock. His body allowed his shaft to fit any body and, like always, the stretch was there, the warmth of her closing around him as the dragon grunted, throat trembling with the light vibrations of the sound, a call that heralded his growing pleasure. The lewd slurp of Keither's cock disappearing into Svea over and over again filled the cave and Xigfeldo could rest well-assured that his sweet hydra was well taken care of, while he had another lusty female in his charge to tease to an erotic high.