Satisfying the Breeding Urge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But all Vellura knew was the wet strain of her slit around his shaft, how her heart surged for him, wings weakly fluttering out as if her body wanted to take flight even in that moment. The bulk of the dragon's body aided in, at least, pushing her tail to the side, letting him have easy access to her cunny as he thrust and ground, muscles burning and yet not even finding it in himself to care for the physical strain. Muscles could ache afterwards: he had lust to seek out in the heat of a passionate moment that he had learned better than most to snatch up for his own while it was there and available to him.

Xigfeldo's eyes wandered, Svea laid back as if she was enjoying everything to the utmost degree, moan after moan rising from each head, though there didn't appear to be any order to which one cried out and when. That was all well and good though as her control slipped, Keither ploughing into her, the little raptor's movements more erratic than ever as the tease of her juices drove him to a fervent high. He had intended to be slow and careful, though nothing that he delivered unto her could ever harm her, the hydra squirming and writhing, tail locked around his, a lover's embrace as tight desire drew tauter and tauter within her heart.

"Ah-ahhh!" She cried out, heads twisting, lips pressed to Keither's, the raptor willing accepting her tongue into his mouth while another stroked his neck, lapping sweetly, urgently. "So deep... Ah... Go... Go harder!"

She'd learned how to ask, even if it sometimes came out as a demand, for what she wanted, excitement making her throw caution to the wind, although she was a bolder hydra entirely when with Xigfeldo. The dragon made her come into her true self, though even that self of self was set to change over the years and that was alright too. It was him too that had taught her that one was never to be locked into any particular one way of being at all times; there was so much more out there for any one individual, life beckoning with a crooked claw and a glint in her eye.

She just had to take it, to luxuriate in the roiling, coiling pleasure, necks twisting along with her tail, the winding into the raptor's simply divine. Keither grunted over her, languishing in her pleasure alone, the rampant, heady pump of his cock something that made her head spin so very much. Yet Svea was still with her senses as he kissed her passionately, eagerly letting her serpentine tongue into his mouth, twining it around his own as if he was, in fact, a long-time lover of hers.

Warmth blossomed through her, though it was, for once, not a direct result of the sex, the drive of his body against her. They were both cooler-blooded creatures and she whimpered softly, cunny tightening around his cock, her body trying to glean every last drop of pleasure it could, tail squeezing around his in her version of a hug -- the least she could do in such a position. But Keither did not slow or stop, his foreclaws finding her heads, caressing and stroking, teasing a light rise to her green-patterned scales that sent a ripple through her whole body.

So, vulnerability isn't such a bad thing after all...

It was not for her to worry about but Keither could not help but groan into her mouth, swapping between them, letting the hydra lead the way even though she was actually the one on the bottom. He was well aware that she could throw him off at a moment's notice as he powered into her, needy, short, sharp thrusts of his cock keeping his length as deep inside her as possible, hardly drawing back at all before plunging inside again. She was erotic, intoxicatingly so, Xigfeldo's perfume tickling his nose even if he was somewhat resistant to it after spending so much time around the dragon, in both his territory and his lair. That did not mean, of course, that he didn't enjoy giving himself over to it, moaning and whimpering, loving how it lowered the last little inhibitions that may or may not have been present.

Anything was possible when the surge of lust flashed through his body, tingling with electric sparks as if a storm was crashing down from so very high above. Svea's moans rang in his ears, tongue tangled, limbs pressed into a writhing mass of neck and tail, the tightness in his loins growing and growing and growing. Holding back was simply not an option and even less so as Vellura's keen cry rang through the air, the phoenix climaxing on the dragon's tool, the raptor's breath catching as he plunged in one last time.

And it was there he stayed as he bellowed out his climax, hind feet scraping through the softer ground, scattering grit and tiny stones, head ringing and pulsing as if such pleasure could not be contained by one body alone. Her slit tightened around him and, suddenly, he was no longer alone in his pleasure as Svea too rocked into orgasm, her love-tunnel rippling and twitching, massaging his full length, every last nuance and crevice in her body intent solely on the act of coaxing every last drop of cum from him. The hydra gasped -- all heads at once -- and arched up against him, the hefty bulk of her powerful tail allowing her more leverage than Keither may have originally have given her credit for.

Their bodies rolled and twisted together even as Vellura took in the lusty show, given a front-row seat in the dragon's lap, balanced on his legs as he held her still simply to fuck her. But it was not as if one orgasm was going to take everything she had out of her as her slit tensed around his shaft, seeming to try to keep him out even as her body screamed for more, wanting to be used and pounded. She would only later discover just how Svea's poison, what lurked sweetly behind the spines of her shafts, worked but the effects could be felt in the moment from the tiniest of droplets that had soaked into her feathers and skin beneath.

Everything in her ached to fuck, to breed, to be covered, to take a cock over and over again, pleasure unlike anything else hers to greedily gulp down all for her own. She needed it all, every last bit of it, the hydra's moans echoing through the cave, each separate head having its own voice. Yet Svea was one and the same creature and Vellura hungrily eyed up her cocks as the spines flared up, pointed and deadly, yet something that her lust-addled mind, even in that moment, craved desperately.

The plunge and drive of Xigfeldo's cock was still what she needed in the moment though, floating into another orgasm, skin tingling, her feathers fluffed out as if each one was seared through with heat that could not be contained. Her body had to release it somehow and the dragon's groans of lust echoed in her ears as she desperately eyed up the cum sloppily heavily out of Svea's cunny and cloaca, her slit parted enough so that she could see, from her little vantage point, the pink of her insides, dark and inviting even to another female. Vellura, after all, had never grown up to have any inhibitions between partners and whether she liked male or female partners -- or both! -- was something that Xigfeldo had introduced her to in sweetening ways during the course of her several pregnancies and laying of her clutches already.

Oh, how she wanted her nestlings again, the little ones that looked like her with draconian features, depending on the time of the month that he had impregnated her (it really was an interesting feat of breeding, if she had had the inclination to get into that side of things herself at all), the hybrid offspring more often walking on two legs than four, wyvern-type dual-creatures. No name had been given for them as yet but a broody phoenix hen could only lust wantonly for the passion of having a nest of her own again, scraping and scrabbling against the dragon's thighs as his muscles tensed, abdominals contracting in the prelude to the grand event, what they had all been waiting for.

Xigfeldo gasped, snapping hastily, his wings flared out as if for balance, although he was quite comfortable where he was. His shaft twitched up against the phoenix's cervix, as deep as he could possibly go, yet that was comfortable too, as comfortable as it was for him to rock back on his kind legs, call his muscles to action once more, rocking and thrusting, driven by the basest and purest of needs. His eyes met Svea's, the hydra enraptured in her own afterglow, and he smirked breathlessly as the phoenix once again climaxed on his cock, the slickness of her arousal slopping messily down his shaft, marking his scales and even splattering to the floor. If he'd known just how much Svea could affect her, he may well have at least attempted to introduce them a little earlier! But the hydra enjoyed her privacy, the seclusion to come into herself, and that was not something that he would readily take from her without any kind of dire or due cause. And, of course, in that case, there was none. It was good that she'd learned to be more open on her own, time providing the best cure in sinuous companionship.

Their eyes remained locked, her main head risen and eyes glinting passionately, as he neared climax, the pump and grind of his hips hypnotic in their repetition. And yet he would keep on fucking Vellura until both of them were exhausted and sated, even though he had had to pretend on several occasions already that he was too tired to continue -- a complete lie in the face of a dragon. Vellura was not yet to know, however, about the stamina of a dragon and he solely worried that she would exhaust herself unduly, lusting for the fatness of his prick so much that it drove her into a flurry and frenzy of fluttering feathers at the best of times.

Her shrieks and groans, each a different pitch and exotically enticing to his ear, were more than enough to tease him to the edge, residing there for several long moments, wondering whether to tip over or not. Time was his to command right there and then, after all, but a drake's stamina too was legendary, able to cum multiple times over (and over again) without tiring at all, fucking as long and as hard as he wished. So what did one little quick climax mean to him in the grand scheme of it all?

His roar echoed off the walls and even Keither ducked his head to ease a little of the tenor of the sound from his ears, too sensitive for such abrasive scrapings. But the dragon's climax came with the power of such a roar too, spurting a huge load of virile seed deep into the phoenix, her passage massaging him almost lovingly, although he knew that that was just the reaction of her body. It was all because of him though and Xigfeldo puffed up with pride, pushing his chest out, adoring even just how he could make her feel, Vellura's eyes glassy with pleasure and her tail giving that little twitch already that told him that she would need just a little bit of a rest in a short while.

Until then, however, she was his to do with as he pleased and that was just what the phoenix wanted too, the drake snarling and peeling his lips sweetly back from his teeth, letting every last iota of his lust show. There was little he liked better than putting on a show and Svea's cocks twitched and pulsed, drooling fat globs of pre-cum, the tease of their throbbing enough to send Xigfeldo into further throes and spurts of lust, his orgasm rolling on and on and on. It was so very much, much more than he would usually pump into the little phoenix, and Vellura keened out her orgasm shrilly as her belly inflated lightly, her womb forced to accept his offering even as more was forced out along the length of his still-thrusting cock. He couldn't stop himself from fucking her, from keeping on with the ardent rise and fall of desire, and the phoenix fell back against him, trembling, at the very moment that his spurts began to taper off. Yet the slowing of the pace was so languid that one could have been forgiven for not realising it was happening at all, lost in a moment that threatened to sweep all of them up and away on clouds of ecstasy unlike anything else that they had experienced, as a group, ever before.

Yet they were all about new experiences as Xigfeldo laid Vellura gently down on her back, his body protectively covering her and mostly blocking her from the view of the others, shaft drawing slickly from her. The phoenix moaned, her cunny clutching and sucking at him with a lewd, wet slurp as if it could not bear to have him leave the heat of her, though there was the potential for more pleasure than ever with the variety and spice at hand in that very cave.

"Ohhh," she groaned, twisting her head back and forth even as the hydra and Keither slithered and trotted, respectively, over to rejoin them, closing what little distance had laid between them. "How... How did you cum so much? Oh... Oh, that's so much!"

She babbled, words tumbling from her beak without making much sense, Keither nosing her softly, soothing her as Xigfeldo stepped back, smiling as they came in together. He'd known they would all come together well, even though they'd needed time and a chance to be introduced, welcoming one another with the passion of their bodies, scales and feathers equals in his eyes. And fur too, though he didn't have anyone else in his cave, at that time, with fur. He licked his lips. Maybe soon, he'd have to invite more into his inner sanctum...

Vellura let Keither lick her beak, check her over, although the raptor really did know that, truly, she was okay in herself. The phoenix was a tough bird and she could take his erratic, jerky thrusts like a pro, even though he was ready to go time after time again, just like Xigfeldo. He was a rougher lover though, too excited and relishing in his own joy, unwilling to hold back as long as he had a partner too that could take it. Svea curiously snaked one head around him, wrapping the raptor up in her necks, and he leaned into her embrace with a purr, Vellura cradled against him, the three of them resting, relaxing, just as the afterglow warmed their scales.

"Oh!"

That time, however, it was Svea who cried out, a giggle breaking her lips as her heads whipped around, half-jerking Keither off his feet. Xigfeldo had not been idle, his tail questing lightly into the treat of her cloaca, though it had not pushed up into her cunny-slit but the tightness of the anal passage that was also held within. The fluffy tip was not best-suited to penetration, gaining moisture from the oil and her luscious arousal that she secreted in the depths of her passage, but it would still slick down damply to do the job. Slick and ready for him, she groaned deep in the back of her throat, a rumble of passion rising as her tail twisted and thrashed, seeking to coil and yet lacking something firm to wrap around, her passion rendering her ever so slightly clumsy in the moment that she wanted to be the most elegant in desire. Her body was primed to keep herself clean down there, which was another reason that her cloaca excreted so much fluid, and he had no qualms at all about pushing his tail deeply up into her, licking his lips as he anticipated another treat coming to light.

"Vellura..." He rumbled. "I think it's time that you and Svea have a little time to yourselves..."

But that time to themselves was not to exclude the others, oddly enough, though no one was bothered about correcting a detail like that at such a time. A time of rest was all well and good but Keither was already hopping and clicking his jaws, chattering wantonly as his shaft perked up hard and ready, a prick with a drooling tip, soaked still by the hydra's arousal. It would take nothing at all for him to slide up into a willing hole at that very time but the notion only remained to be seen who would take his shaft next, if he was not even the one to sweetly raise his tail for another kind of pleasure too.

Svea didn't need any convincing as Vellura whimpered eagerly, eyes alight and her tail sweeping out of the way as she scrambled up onto her feet, the phoenix keen to show off her plump, drooling vent, seeming to push out from the back end of her body under her tail. Thick rivulets of cum streamed from her, the feathers there more off-white with cream than blue, but bathing could wait until later unless she was to be bathed in something far more erotic, her breeding lust requiring sating with the burning desire in her belly coming to sweet fruition.

The dragon's perfume flooded the cave once more, Xigfeldo releasing more again, renewing its potency, though they were all on the same page when it came to mutual pleasure. Yet Svea twisted luxuriously into it with a barely withheld moan, eyes half-lidded and serpentine tongues seeking out the phoenix, the soft dustiness of her feathers that smelled as if they had been powdered with a flower's scent. There was something sweetening in them and the raptor grunted, allowing her space, as she coiled around Vellura, the spines of her tools flattening down again, though there was still a little moisture on them that would make the experience all the more erotic for her.

Poison? Well, it was a hydra's blessing and their curse, what turned them into such creatures of lust during mating season. It was only Xigfeldo that had shown her that, with others that were not of her kind, mating season could be all year round too, pleasure lacking restraint where prosperity flourished.

Vellura leaned into her, beak parted, wanting it all, though the feel of scales against her was strange when it was not coming from Xigfeldo or, indeed, Keither after their several little sessions together in the last moon cycle. She crooned and rubbed her head against the hydra, though the little gasps the other creature made were music to her ears, Xigfeldo's tail working its way deep into her, stretching her anal passage and teasing out the tightness there for a lusty throb of both her cocks.

And it was those cocks that pressed up to Vellura, her feathers marked and stained and yet still wanting more, wriggling and heaving, her breastbone rising sharply as she strove, as much as she could, to suck in breath after breath through her nares. Alas, nothing she did seemed to release the tightness in her lungs, claws scraping the ground, though there was no firm ground beneath her anymore, just a writhing tail, a supportive mass of muscle that she would have to trust even as her heart lifted for the mere touch of those shafts.

"I'll do it one at a time," Svea chuckled, rasping out her amusement as Vellura squirmed against her, flapping her wings as the hydra's tail coiled and lifted her up, getting her into position with the tip of one shaft teasing her vent. "It won't be too hard for you... Promissse."

No, Svea was too gentle a soul for that and she knew how thick two of her shafts at once could be, although Xigfeldo's body was, of course, able to take them. The dragon was a creature like her in that regard, even though she was larger than she had been back when they'd first met. The hydra shivered. Now that was a good memory indeed...

Keither assisted, his smaller claws acting less like feet and allowing him to grip and tug only one of Svea's cocks up to Vellura's slit. The tip found the indent of her sex and that was all that was needed, his muzzle dipping to tease and caress the hydra's trunk, the sizeable girth spreading the phoenix open beautifully, and Vellura's strained entrance, easing any soreness that may have resided there.

The phoenix squirmed, panting, her feathers sticking up, eyes wide. That wasn't right... No... No, not what she needed! Svea's length sank slowly deeper, stretching her, asking her wet slit to accept every inch bit by bit, the hydra slow and caring, tentatively exploring what this smaller lover had to give in turn for what she delivered so smoothly and tenderly.

"No..."

The hydra paused, tool half inside.

"Oh, no..." Her coils loosened, still trying to support the phoenix as her heart fluttered. "Are you hurt? Oh, Vellura..."