Satisfying the Breeding Urge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

That one came out harsher and even Xigfeldo picked up his head, eyes brimming over with curiosity. The phoenix struggled, working her beak to get the words out, though what came surprised all of them.

"Both," she finally managed. "I want both."

Svea laughed, breath rushing from her in relief.

"Oh! Is that all? But you're so small..."

Yet Vellura was not a phoenix who had, in her sexual life of mutual lust, learned to take no for an answer when it came to what she wanted for her own body. Keither chuckled and shook his head but was quicker than both of them in helping them out, slipping Vellura up only enough so that he could squeeze both of Svea's cocks together, though he was not to know then that she had more than enough control over her body and her muscles to do that for herself. A helping hand was never amiss in such a scenario, however, and soon enough Vellura was wondering just what she'd gotten her feathers into that time as she wriggled on not one but two shafts that were solely intent on stretching her out.

Her slit forced itself into a gape around them, strained to its limit or, at least, that's what it felt like to her. Orgasm slammed into her with the force of flying straight into a rock wall -- well, she wasn't going to come up with the most elegant of terms at such a time! -- and she screeched, trying to flap her wings but managing only little, jerky movements that were easily soothed by the coils of Svea's tail. The hydra held her close and safe as her eyes rolled, hissing and nuzzling the phoenix, checking she was okay, even as she seated her shafts fully inside her, her body simply not knowing how to stop until the ultimate pleasure had been achieved.

Yet there was something more happening too and it was impossible to ignore even as Keither lapped her cloaca, teasing his tongue into her cunny too, the driving stretch of her forbidden passage (not so forbidden anymore) making her tighten and even give a little thrust unintentionally.

"Unnff... Xig..."

The drake's eyes glittered, his brows rising where the ridges of scales there afforded him a wicked range of expression. For added effect, his tail thrust another inch or two deeper, finding another bit of stretch there that had not previously been explored.

"Yes?"

Svea trembled, tongue hanging out over the side of her lips on several of her heads.

"Oh... Your tail..."

But he had no intention of not using his tail even as Keither nuzzled his way under him, seeking out his shaft, a sly little bit of a treat that he could take too while the dragon was otherwise occupied. Xigfeldo still appreciated the lap of his tongue swirling around the head of his cock, however, cunny tightening, his sex wanting something inside him even as he filled Svea with his tail, the show more than enough erotic delight than his body could handle in the passion of that moment alone.

Keither could not have found himself in a better place than he was in that very moment, whimpering around the tool that thrust into his maw, his lips smoothed down lightly over his teeth to protect the dragon's sensitive shaft. Of course, his magic would stop him from being harmed unduly and repair any damage taken but the pain was not something that Keither himself wanted to deliver, slurping and suckling, his cheeks hollowing lightly as he took that glorious cock as deep into the back of his maw as his body allowed. Alas, he was not designed for such feats and he hacked as the drake pushed into the back of his throat, brushing his gag reflex, though he could suppress it if he was given enough warning.

Xigfeldo didn't want to give him that warning, eyes fixed on the kinky show before him -- my, oh, my, playing the part of the voyeur had never been so sweet! And yet he was still very much present in the moment too, not set back away from anything, rocking his cock into the smaller raptor's mouth, teasing him with the length of it, although he had so very often raised his tail for Keither too. It was all in the name of mutual pleasure, after all, and nothing was forbidden between them, the two of them even having spent some time asleep with one or the other's cock still up inside a tail hole or a cunny alike. To them, it made no difference where the pulse of ecstasy, as addictive as it was, could be teased to a throbbing crescendo of moans.

Keither grunted around the fat shaft straining his jaws open wider and wider but he was right where he wanted to be, groaning and letting the little vibrations from his throat and lips travel down into the length of Xigfeldo's cock, shivering and stimulating. It was all something that he liked very much to be done to himself too, the beauty of boasting a shaft of his own and knowing too what he enjoyed, playing out his own likings with Xigfeldo even though he knew too what the dragon lusted for above all else and that was the stimulation of a hole that, really, should have been too small for even him to thrust into.

Yet others could be tight too and Vellura keened and squirmed on the hydra's shafts as she teased in, deeper and deeper, the stretch so much that it was all she could do not to lose her mind. Not that that would have been all that much of a bad thing as she gave herself over to pleasure unlike anything else, the hydra letting her cock seat itself as deep inside her as it could possibly go, tension building and building in the depths of her loins. Yet Svea did not need to thrust with such a tight cunt delectably wrapped around her, a warm embrace that was better than any other form of intimacy to one who was, duly, coiled up in it herself, passion flourishing, her heads weaving, every last one of her eyes half-lidded on the edge of ecstasy.

And then it came, a pulse that her body would not deny her, howling and shrieking, heads whipping back and forth even as her tail tightened around Vellura. She didn't need to hold the phoenix in place but the bird was hers to care for until otherwise parted, her cocks spilling a load that felt thicker and headier than anything she'd ever delivered into a partner ever before -- even Xigfeldo and he could tighten around her like no one could ever believe! The phoenix could not let the massive overdose of seed ooze out of her either, strained to her max, the two shafts pushed into her at just the right angle of her to climax over and over again while her belly bloated out massively.

In the end, it was Svea who had to take charge of the moment, allowing the phoenix to slip off her cock, the muscles of her abdomen and her tail manipulating her feathered friend off the twin shafts, her cunt spilling a hefty load of cum, so much so that, in a different situation, it could have been considered comical. Yet it was not as Svea wrapped herself around the phoenix, cooing and nuzzling, stronger now that she was in a position of control, as if that was all that she had needed right from the very beginning.

Keither rumbled, the hydra's squeak not something that bypassed his ears but he was not to know just what Xigfeldo was doing with his tail at that very moment in time. Little did he know how the dragon slunk it around, teased it under the raptor, taunting him oh so very lightly (in the most playful, of course, of manners) with what he could do with that tail. Fortunately for him, the dragon had thought to be kinder than ever in that moment, sliding the thickness of the length of it up against the raptor's cock rather than ploughing him full under his own tail, although the dragon was cockily confident even then that he could drive Keither to orgasm after orgasm with the sweetness of anal stimulation through his cloaca so very easily either way.

It was just what he wanted to do and, well, it was Xigfeldo's desires that reigned supreme above all else. It matched up well with those in his fold and under his wing, however, as Keither whimpered around his cock, letting the dragon thrust deep, fucking his mouth as if it was another, more pliable, hole on his body, though that was, surely, to come.

And the dragon knew it too, letting the raptor slurp and struggle with the massive heft and bulk of his cock, striving even then to swirl his tongue around it, suckling him deeply. He could swallow rapidly and gulp down what breath he could into his lungs between thrusts, though he would not suffer in the slightest as his throat was pounded, gulping down all that he could of Xigfeldo's shaft, the tapered, narrower tip teasing down into his throat. Deeper and deeper, he told himself that he could take it all, cock aching, throbbing for attention, even though the dragon's tail curled around against it, giving him the lick of pleasure his loins needed and yet leaving him wantonly there, lingering, teasing.

Keither groaned, feathers shuffling, rustling against his scales. He couldn't quite get over the edge without a little more, just a little bit more.

Before Xigfeldo's eyes, Svea laid the phoenix back, gently, in her tail, holding her up, a shaft positioned at her vent and a little further back too, her slit containing everything that she needed for that manner of pleasure. The hydra blew the dragon a serpentine kiss with a flick of her tongue and Xigfeldo grinned in turn as his tail pressed all the more fervently up against the raptor's shaft, teasing and grinding, watching as Svea pushed into both Vellura's tail hole and her pussy again at the same time.

It was a moment that the phoenix would remember forever as she was filled where she felt, truly, that she shouldn't have, the tight entrance to her anal passage closing down hard, trying to instinctively keep out the intruder. But that was not to be as her heart sung and lifted, pounding so vehemently that it was quite as if it was about to leap out through the rise of her breast bone, so passionate was her lust. She could not have explained how she felt right there and then but her climax rolled through her, twisting her feathers into a stark rise, the hydra's cool scales roiling and smoothly caressing her, a lick on her cheek and a kiss on her beak.

"Oh... Oh, this... Thisss I haven't done in sssuch a while!"

Svea slipped into hissing again as she pressed her heads down close to Vellura, wanting to share as much of the experience as possible with her as the phoenix quivered, shivering up to her attention. The lick of the moisture, the poison that they hydra held, on her spines had affected her so deeply that it was all she could do to stay in place, right where she was, every last nerve-ending in her body tingling with an inner fire that only Vellura could brag the true effects of.

But it was all as the phoenix wanted it to be as the hydra slid deep again, letting the natural pulse and tightness of the phoenix's body bring her to a rising thrum. Her vent was so tight that it near enough stopped her from thrusting anyway, something that Xigfeldo had shown her the pleasure of even though hydras did not typically thrust for the act of breeding, spilling their seed into a waiting partner. Svea's pussy squeezed down instinctively as if wanting a partner of her own rammed up in there too but that would come in time, maybe with a dragon that time slipping inside her, filling her like no one, in all honesty, never could.

No, there was something about the dragon that was special, yet even the passion of being watched by him made it all the better for her, an eroticism in performing, exhibiting what she had to give up to the adoring crowd. Of course, she was still learning what she could come into in time and that was alright too: it would all be the hydra's to claim duly.

Yet Keither was there with his throat working, barely aware as the tip of Xigfeldo's damp tail teased up under his own tail, seeking out his cloaca with deliberate intent with a sodden fluff of fur at the tip. And it was all as it was supposed to be as his tail drove up into the raptor's tail hole, his tight passage squeezing down, putting him in just the same position as Vellura, the two of them one and the same when it came to the bliss of anal penetration. Of course, Keither had had the joys of it before and he lusted for it all the same, his heart pounding, throat pulsing with the nuance of breath, though he barely felt as if he was getting any air into his lungs at all.

It was just the start, the dragon grunting, his loins tightening, need rising, tail thrusting. Everything came together in beautiful symphony, perfect in the moment, and he rammed his tail deep as his cock tensed, wanting to twitch and pull, twisting within even the closure of Keither's tight maw and throat. His load shot straight down and the raptor had no choice in the matter as to whether or not he swallowed, whimpering and whining, his anal passage forced to take something that was, typically, too large for his body, regardless of how often he'd taken that tail in times before too.

Yet what he wanted, even then, as Xigfeldo drew back, painting his muzzle with a thick slop of dragon-cum, was ready to be gifted to him. The hydra keened out her lust as she spent another load into the phoenix, filling her in both holes at once, and Xigfeldo rumbled around, keen for his own tightness, the hole he really wanted around his cock. His tail had done the work of preparing him duly and Keither lifted his tail readily as his hole was left empty -- though not for long!

Svea curled around Vellura, supporting her even as her belly rose dramatically, though she knew too that no harm would come to any partner she took in her coils, lifting them up into fresh pleasure. After all, that was what Xigfeldo had taught her, what she had taken to heart, her life coming into something far, far better than had been her lot before, treating others as she had wanted to be treated oh so very long ago. It was all she could do and the tight pulse of the phoenix's holes, though that seemed so very impartial, drove her on, spending her load, seeding her full and deeply, tongues flickering out again and again over Vellura's cheeks.

Keither was not left out as he roared, cock spurting and spending his seed on the floor, finally given that backdoor pleasure that even he had not realised he'd been craving, rocking and grinding, panting heavily. His tail lifted but the dragon's cock ploughed deep, claiming what was due to him, the raptor doing what he could in the moment to grind back, humping and arching his back, muscle working to brace against what could so easily overpower him, even if he and the dragon, truly, were one and the same.

That was, however, for the two of them to know and no one else, Xigfeldo grunting and snarling, one orgasm swiftly following the next as he climaxed in a near-seamless stream, pumping the raptor full. His stomach would not bloat out like Vellura's but the passion would come to be between them all the same, driving them up and up and up like a storm brewing where only they could feel the effects of it, Keither spurting and shooting his load still. Each thrust of the dragon's cock brought another wave of pleasure to a broken mind, but everything was just as the small raptor wanted it, clenching down on his shaft even as the dragon ploughed him full with load after load until even the raptor's legs gave out under him.

Alas, there was only so much that Keither could take, despite all that he wanted to take, smiling with a toothy grin, his eyes open and yet not seeing, passion rising, twisting into ecstasy. Somewhere in the cave, Vellura moaned, letting him know that she was at least somewhat still with herself, even though the level of comprehension she had with the situation at claw was not something that he was about to question with a hot load of dragon-seed spilling thickly from his tail hole, his cloaca strained open and yet to close protectively over what he held inside.

Coming down from their mutual highs, the four of them curled up together, a pile of straggling limbs and cast out tails, stretched out and breathing heavily, although that was the first thing for all of them that they knew too would return to normal. There was only so much that most of them could take in the course of one day or night, depending on how one wanted to look at it. Svea moaned, Keither wrapped up in her tail, the smaller raptor even cowed into restfulness, even though it was a hard enough endeavour for one such as him at the best of times.

"Mmm... Can you...hm...twissst?"

Svea nudged him into position and even the dragon had to roll his eyes as the raptor's cock slipped into the hydra, seating itself where she liked a shaft to be the best, a groan rising from her lips, quivering in multiple tenacities. She whispered and Keither leaned into her, letting her tease the erratic nature from his twitch and personality, soothing him to the edge of fitful sleep. The restful one would come later and Svea would help with that too, having learned more about the raptor than she ever thought she could about another creature, even though he very much was not one that would be a threat to her.

Vellura needed more time than anyone and Xigfeldo nuzzled her beak, trying to rouse her against himself and his better judgement, grunting softly in the back of his throat even as her eyelids fluttered. She was not yet asleep but most certainly not with the world of the waking, cum spilling hotly from her cloaca, her vent and her anal passage alike strained and stretched, gaping lewdly until, later in the night, her muscles would again learn that they could tighten up again. The swell of her stomach, however, would come to a natural drop later, swollen with seed and rendering her overfilled as if heavily pregnant in the very best of ways.

Yet even she had to let out a half-awake chirp as the dragon cheekily rested his head on her stomach, nuzzling and licking, eyes alight with that mischievous, draconian glee that drew so many to him in the first place.

"Ready to go again, my sweet?"

Vellura groaned, head lolling back.

Maybe in the morning!