Satisfying The Hunger Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexual misadventures of Prof. Lara Croft.
3.6k words
4.34
10.1k
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_incubus
s_incubus
15 Followers

CHAPTER 1

ꟷ THE BET ꟷ

When she stood in front of the cheap, trashy down-town bar entrance Lara Croft was horny as a bitch in heat. Although all the adventuring, the university professorship and social activities of high society like charity works took most of her time, and forced her basic instincts to be suppressed to her inner core, like every other human being she had a healthy libido, which had to be satisfied. If she failed to do it regularly it charged up to an unmanageable level that could cause a small scandal.

On more than one occasion she was barely able to escape a disgraceful situation thanks to pure luck and she knew well enough that one should not rely solely on luck on these matters. So the best way to discharge this built up sexual energy was to allow this alter ego to take over now and then, conduct her misbehavior in a distant social circle that most probably never ever hear of the name Lady Lara Croft the 13th Countess of Abingdon.

This was one of those nights. She had jumped into her Bentley, driven for an hour to some to her unknown part of the country and stopped in front of a rarely visited pub. Although she was almost sure no one here would recognize her face, she couldn't risk it, so she concealed herself behind a lace mask with flower motifs that matched her stockings. She took a deep breath of excitement and walked in.

The poorly lit pub consisted of a small bar, two pool tables and several empty booths in the darkness. A man in his thirties wearing jeans and a armless white shirt was playing at the table and missed the ball he was planning to hit when he saw Lara at the door. The half burnt cigarette in his mouth was about to drop on the floor. A bartender behind the counter was drying up washed beer glasses as bar tenders always do. He was an older fellow with a graying beard. Another man, a rather huge one who looked like as if he was a bear on the father side of the family was sitting quietly next to the jukebox and the pinball machine.

Having checked out the room for a couple of seconds, Lara slowly went to the counter, her high heels knocking on the mahogany floor, like female Captain Ahab in hunt for some really "moby dicks". Her tight, short, leather skirt writhing to cover her firm, curvy bottom scrunched under the strain of her muscles. "May I have a pint?" she asked the bar tender leaning against the counter with her arms crossed under her full bosoms, lifting them up to form a most generous cleavage, her areole almost peaking from under her strapless shirt. The man's eyes dwelled a while on the zipper head dangling between Lara's supple breasts like a pocket watch psychologists used to use in the old days to hypnotize their patients. He then came to his senses and filled a glass for her. Lara enjoyed the men's eyes on her, caressing her voluptuous body, undressing her in their minds. She took a sip of her drink and licked off the foam on her upper lip looking deeply into the bartender's eyes. That will give him a nice boner, she thought.

When she turned to the pool table she noticed the boy desperately trying to concentrate on the shot. It was obvious he was having hard time. His eyes were darting back and forth between Lara and the white ball. He's not bad-looking; Lara thought and approached the table.

"Care for a game handsome?" she said.

The boy wasn't expecting that. "Here, we don't play for free, lady" he replied.

"I wasn't planning for a free game" Lara said with a seductive voice. "Name the price."

The boy forced a laugh and looked at his buddies. "Don't make me take your money lady."

"You can take whatever you want, honey. I play for high stakes."

Was this crazy woman implying what he thought she was? And what was the deal about this ridiculous mask? While he was trying to form an appropriate reply Lara made it easier for him. She leaned over the pool table and said:

"Look lover boy, the bulge on your pants says you like what you're seeing. Here is the bet; if you win you can have me any way you want, all night long. If I win I walk out the door, you pay for my drink and spend the rest of your life repenting that you missed this." SPANK! she landed a hard slap on her hip. This time the cigarette did fall on the floor. Coming back to his senses the boy stepped on the bud:

"You're on honey."

The table was set and ready in no time. As the gentleman-hood requires the boy gave Lara the first shot, which he quickly realized he shouldn't have done, for she was playing like a pro. As her balls dropped one by one the hormones in his bloodstream tormented him. And Lara was doing her best to keep the hormones flowing; leaning over the table with unbent legs, causing her skirt to reveal the limits of her thighs, the little curvature hinting the underside of her shapely butt. Resting her breasts on the wooden sides of the table, leaving damp stains of perspiration behind on the reflective polish where her skin touches the wood. The boy grew agitated by the thought of coming so close to having his way with her only to lose at the game he thought he was so good at. Lara enjoyed his agony, tormenting him, making him want her more and more then dropping a ball into the pocket. But this was just the foreplay and foreplay was not the reason she came here tonight. When it came to the last ball, where the boy was about to lose all his hopes, she intentionally potted the eight ball to the wrong pocket.

"Ups.." she said playfully.

The boy was looking at her with disbelieving eyes.

"Looks like it's your lucky night lover boy." she turned to him putting her queue on the table. He looked like as if he was in a shock like a man who had won the lottery but was checking again and again if he read the numbers correctly.

"Won't you cash you earnings?" she asked resting her butt on the table side. It took couple of seconds before he could react. Letting his queue fall on the floor he rushed onto Lara like a hungry beast. Grabbing on to her ass cheek he pressed his lips onto hers. His ashtray mouth was reeking of cigarettes and bad breath, but Lara loved it. She glided her serpentine tongue into his mouth and kissed him back. His energetic hands were all over her, indecisive where to touch, trying to grope all her curves. His mouth wandered to her slender neck, tasting her exotic aroma. A smile spread on her face when she thought of him like a teenager about to lose his virginity, that was exactly how he behaved now.

"Take it slow baby, we got all night." she tried to ease him, but he wasn't listening. Pulling down the zipper of her top he was astonished by the popping teardrop shaped breasts. Like an explorer who just found a treasure he glanced at the most perfect shaped breasts he ever saw. Burying his face between the orbs he started to lick them, kiss them, suckle on them. Lara was amused by this erratic young boy, but she feared with this pace he wasn't going to last very long.

"Honey it's all yours. Slow down." she said again. But the boy had turned into a wild beast and didn't understand her words anymore. Aggressively, as if someone tried to take his meal from him, he turned her around and pushed her on the table, forcing her torso on bend over. Taking both sides of her skirt in his hands he first tried to pull them down, which proved to be impossible unless the side zipper was open. Not bright enough at that moment, he gave up and instead pulled them up to her waist. Being a huntress tonight she hadn't put on any panties. Her bubble ass cheek giggled a little and came to rest. Lara spread her arms on the table and let it all happen to herself. The boy was so excited that he dismissed the thought of going down on these gorgeous glutes and licking her all the way to her wet pussy. He wanted to feel those butt cheek with his cock right now. He struggled with his jeans for a while and successfully pulled them down.

"Mmmmmmh" Lara moaned as the boy's hard throbbing cock easily entered her dripping vagina. Yes, that was what she was waiting for the whole evening. If she had been a cat she would have started purring right now. She stretched herself wider on the table and enjoyed the feeling of this hard rod inside her tight cavity. She spread her legs wider apart to allow her lover come closer for a deeper penetration. He wasted no time and started pounding on her with all his might. She slightly arched her back and took off her top entirely. Now her pendling breasts were rocking back and forth over the table, her nipples were brushing against the rough fabric of the cushion sending jolts of pleasure up her spine.

"Yesssss lover boy. Pound that pussy hard. Take what you have earned." she encouraged him into stronger movements. But instead of increasing his thrusts he started replying the same way.

"Oh yes bitch... take that... shit you're so tight. ohhhhhh..."

Not satisfied by this Lara lifted up her legs from the ground and bending her knees she placed her heels on his butt. With rhythmic pulls of her powerful leg muscles she increased his piercing performance two fold. "Less talking more fucking please."

Trapped between Lara Croft's abdomen from the front and her feet from the back that boy was moving like a train engine about the explode. He decided to brace himself on her butt cheek and tried to grab them. To his surprise those soft looking silky orbs felt hard like marble under his hands. He was amazed how muscular her neither regions were. Feeling his touch on her ass, Lara asked herself if she gave him little credit, if he was indeed able to last a bit longer than she expected. Testing it out was easy. She pushed him deep inside her canal with a thrust with her heels, then started gyrating her pelvic muscles in a wavelike motion. Aaaaaah yesss, his cock grinding against the inner walls of her pussy was highly enjoyable. At this angle she also managed to rub her clitoris against his contracting balls. Contracting balls? Oh oh. She thought when she felt the warm juice squirting rhythmically in her pussy. Nope the boy was not able to hold it longer. Well it had been a nice start, but by far not satisfying enough.

She let the boy go, who stumbled to a nearby chair, heavily breathing. "Oh honey, I told you to take it slow." She took off her skirt and sat on the pool table facing the other two men. "So who's next?" she asked joyfully like a little girl. Cum was oozing down her fuck canal. She took a finger full and put it in her mouth. "Are you only gonna watch? Come on, this pussy needs some heavy pounding." The men looked at each other. This was an invitation no one could refuse. As they started taking off their clothes and coming on to her Lara let out a yelp of happy excitement. Now was time for a double fuck.

The bartender was obviously a more experienced fella. He seemed like he was planning all the things he wanted to do to Lara beforehand as he was approaching the woman who had spread her legs wide apart and was displaying her sex shamelessly. The bear on the other hand looked not very bright. Maybe the offspring of inbreeding, what he lacked in brain mass he definitely compensated as muscle. He was more reluctant and looked like he'd need some guidance.

First things first though. The bartender stopped right in front of Lara, pulled his pants down and gestured her to get down. Licking her lips she jumped off the table and went on all fours. Her face was now level with the man's half erect member. Instead of taking it into her hand and guiding it to her mouth, she hungrily opened her jaw and grabbed the mushroom head with her lips. With a quick sucking motion she had the whole thing in her mouth. The man wasn't expecting this at all. The sudden wetness all around his cock made him grab the pool table. While she started bobbing her head back and forth with great enthusiasm she felt the throbbing rod become hard as steel in her mouth.

***

The bartender had his share of women in his younger days. And some of them were professionals who earned their living with it. Yet no one before was as skilled as this strange woman in giving head. The masterful movements of her slender neck, the gentle pressure she applied with her lips on the base of his shaft, her tongue swirling and massaging the underside of his cock, reaching to his balls when he was pushing throat-deep into her, and not even the hint of a gagging reflex even when he repeatedly was forcing his cock head past her pharynx. As he was starting to think that he probably should be gentler with her he felt her hands grab on his ass cheek and pull him closer to her, deeper into her throat. The bitch was insatiable. If that was what she wanted he would give it to her.

He leaned forward until the back of Lara's head was resting at the side of the pool table, then he started pounding hard as if he was shagging the pussy of a five quid whore. The bitch wanted it rough, let's see what she would say to that. Each time, he was pulling out until the head was barely touching her lips, then ramming it back deep, until Lara's nose was buried in his fat belly, his cock in her esophagus, his balls slapping her chin which was covered in drool. And each time he rammed his cock into her oral depths the pool table rocked and the balls moved.

He reamed her for a while in this fashion before he realized that she wasn't moving. He slowed down to see if everything was alright. That's when he felt her hands on his butt again, pulling him closer, telling him to continue with the heavy throat fucking. The bitch was enjoying it. She made him go balls deep again, not letting go of his butt. That's when he felt her humming on his cock. The vibration of her throat was irresistible.

She then started opening and closing her esophageal sphincter with a swallowing motion while he was in her. It felt like a hand milking the underside of his mushroom, where it was the most sensitive. Just when he was about to think it can't go any more pleasurable, Lara moved her right hand down to her pussy, lubricated it with her dripping juice and inserted it in his anus, applying firm pressure on his prostate. There was no man on earth who could hold back any longer against such a treatment from Lara Croft.

He tried very hard but eventually gave up and came squirting his semen directly into her stomach. To his surprise he felt a little violated with her slender finger up his ass, milking his prostate with a gentle "come here" gesturing motion. Before his squirting was finished she pulled out her finger as well as his cock. He was still shaking. Before they had started his plan was to enjoy her blowjob a bit, then to pound her pussy and finally ream that fine ass hole of hers. He noticed that after the first step was barely able to stand on his feet. This woman definitely was something special.

***

While he sat down to recover from his unexpectedly early climax, Lara gulped down the remaining semen in her mouth. "You guys clearly need some exercise in endurance." she joked. "I don't mind the tasty treats, but I seriously need some pussy pounding right now."

The bar tender made a gesture to the bear as if to ask what he was waiting for. The huge man took off his white undershirt and slip and revealed a monstrous member, which Lara seldom had the pleasure of making use of. She let out another happy yelp.

"Let me have a closer look on your prize winner, big boy," she said moving towards him.

The man wasn't any less hairy than a real bear, which Lara sometimes welcomed on a wild night like this. Not even hesitating a second she masterfully performed a front handspring ending by her legs wrapped around his waist and herself on his chest. The bear stumbled two steps back and as he regained his balanced back, he found Lara Croft attached to his torso like a koala bear. His waist was so wide that her feet were not touching each other on his back, but her muscular thighs were applying firm pressure to support her weight. Her eyes behind the black lace mask were burning with desire when she forced her lips on his. She was moaning into his mouth while she kissed him wildly, exploring his mouth with her tongue, biting and sucking on his lips.

The bear got a little scared by this lascivious woman. He was used to being the one everybody was scared of. Unlike the women in the porn movies, women he dated were reluctant to have sex with him once they saw what he was hiding in his pants. More than on one occasion his partner had complained he was hurting her and had left. But this woman was fearless, insatiable, self-confident.

Finishing her succubus kiss with a trail of saliva between their lips Lara leaned a bit back and started kneading her full breasts with her hands as she gently eased her tense thigh muscles so that her whole body slid a couple of inches down on bear's body. The tip of his mushroom head was right under her dripping pussy, pulsating firmly against her vulva. A couple of inches more and he was past the tight entrance behind her labia, inside her welcoming fuck tunnel.

"Oh bugger, that feels good" Lara moaned loudly. The fit was tight like a glove and once again he was close to losing his balance, took two steps back and hit his back at the pinball machine.

Lara was knobbing her erect nipples as she lowered herself even more onto the bear's massive rod, taking it inside her with hunger.

"Don't worry honey, I will go easy on you," Lara said before she started with her masterful pelvis gyrations, rolls and twirls and twists.

Soon he was grunting and groaning in pleasure. This wild woman impaled on his shaft was the best fuck in his entire life. While she was sliding up and down his tool he enjoyed the beauty of her wiggling breasts, her firm and flat stomach and her angelic face in blissful ecstasy. Her braided hair was whipping on her back as their movements became more fierce and erratic.

He finally managed to think about supporting her weight and cupped her marble hard buttocks with his giant hands. This caused her to straighten up and once again land on his hairy chest. Her perfectly shaped orbs were brushing against his rough chest hair, which stimulated the nerve endings on Lara's sensitive breasts.

After ten minutes rough fucking in this position, it was evident that Lara's thighs were getting tired as her running up and down his shaft lost its high tempo. The urge of wanting to penetrate her deeper caused the bear to change their position by turning around and laying Lara on the pinball machine. Now he could freely set the pace and drill into her as deep as he wanted.

"It's about time," Lara muttered, but her complaint was stopped by the wild reaming the bear began on her. "Oh yeah baby, that's the spirit" she yelled reaching up with her arm to brace herself on the pinball score board.

The man was pounding like there was no tomorrow. With each pound his mushroom head was beating against Lara's cervix, which seemed to cause her more pleasure than pain at the moment. Pre-cum, pussy juice and both of their sweat caused a wet slapping sound as their crotches banged against each other. His balls were whipping against Lara's ass, her breasts a blurry mold of up and down motion. Lara was screaming things that would make a drunken seaman blush. At the top of the waves of pleasure she was heading to the orgasmic cliffs in this tempest of lust. Her legs spread as wide as she could, she took every push into her tight wet depths with shear enthusiasm. Every nerve in her love canal, on her engorged clitoris, around her gaping sphincter longed for the long denied orgasm.

The pinball machine was ringing bells indicating high scores and new records when they both finally came together. Him squirting warm, thick goo directly into her womb, her spasming and twitching under the secretion of Oxytocin in her brain. Her muscles were still contracting by the prolonged orgasm as his legs gave up and he landed on the floor. When his cock exited her tight entrance, his thick seed oozed out of her candy pink pussy.

s_incubus
s_incubus
15 Followers