Satomi's Dorm Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, I was getting all excited. I glanced down at my outfit, fluffy brown sweater and shorts. It's not so sexy really, just for lounging around at home. I wonder... On the spur of the moment, I decided to slide off my shorts, and answer the door bottomless. I knew they'd get a kick out of it. I peeled off my shorts, and set them down on the coffee table.

I stood up, and pulled the hem down over my bush, but it wasn't quite long enough to cover my bare bottom at the back. Still, they were already banging at the door. I finally decided to just go for it, and scampered over to open the door for them. I pushed the hem down over my pussy, and held my breath as I opened the door. This was so exciting!

"Emi! It's great to see you again. You look fantastic," Kennedy grinned, nodding at my bare thighs.

"Thanks," I said. I'd come this far, but now that they were here, I felt pretty embarrassed. My face was flushing hot. I suddenly heard voices coming from behind me down the hall. It sounded like Takuya and them coming back from outside. Realizing I had to hurry, I quickly asked,

"How much is it?"

"Our treat!" Kennedy beamed.

"Oh no. That's alright. Let me pay," I told them feeling bad. The voices were coming closer though. "I'll drop by the pizzeria, and pay you tomorrow," I told them, all in a rush now to get back to my shorts.

Takuya appeared at the glass door behind me, eyes wide, all excited again. Balancing the pizza box on one hand, I felt for my sweater. It was hanging high, not covering my bare bottom. I backed up into the common room, set the pizza box down on top of my shorts, and sat down trying to hide my nakedness. Takuya came in, followed by Hiro, Ricardo and Jorge apparently back from a night out drinking. Oh no! Now what do I do?

"Pizza! That looks good," Jorge remarked, licking his lips.

I pressed my legs together, but I was beginning to get all excited again. Kennedy and Clint came into the lounge, worried about me maybe. Here I was out in the dorm—naked from the waist down—surrounded by 6 randy young guys. How do I get myself into these situations?

Takuya leaned over, and opened up the pizza box.

"Mmm! Looks delicious. Can we have a slice?"

I slid forward in my seat to stop him, but Kennedy and Clint gasped.

"Wow!"

I only slowly realized they could now see my bare bottom. I slid back into the chair, trying to cover up, but my heart had gone into overdrive. I don't think Takuya had twigged that I was naked, but they could probably tell from the way I was blushing that something must be up.

"Anyway, this is for Satomi and Sarah and me," I told Takuya. "Hands off." I glanced back at Kennedy. "Could you make another pizza for these guys?"

"Sure, Emi, but um... could I talk to you for a sec?" Kennedy motioned for me to come out into the hall. The other guys were kind of watching me now. I really didn't want to leave the safety of the chair, but on the other hand, I think Kennedy was trying to rescue me. I kind of glared at Takuya, motioning for him and his friends to shoo, but they were all too drunk to clue in. I made on last effort to pull the hem of my sweater down over my hips, and slowly scooched forward in the chair. Once I stood up, though, they all kind of stared in wonder at my bare bottom. I scurried out to the hall, all excited now.

"Um, Emi, you... uh...," Kennedy stammered trying to warn me. "Where are your bottoms?" he finally got out.

"Under the pizza box. Can you go get them?" I pleaded. He peered down at the hand I had over my pussy, clearly quite excited. Clint was kind of guarding the glass door, trying to keep Takuya and them from coming out into the hall. We could hear Takuya waxing poetic about what a great 'ass' I have! Kennedy took over for Clint at the door, letting him go in after my pizza and shorts. I batted my eyelashes, blinking shyly, while Kennedy continued to stare at me in shock.

"Wow!" was all he said.

Clint came out into the hall with my pizza and shorts. He seemed fascinated by my shorts, although they are really nothing special. I took the box from him, the shorts on top, and bowed my thanks.

"Thanks for the pizza. I'll pay you tomorrow," I told them.

"Forget about the money. Can you give us a peek?" Kennedy begged.

I glanced around, worried. All kinds of people live on this floor. I was shivering like crazy, but held still long enough for Kennedy to come over, and lift up my sweater to peek at my pussy. Embarrassed, I turned away, but he just lifted the hem up higher, showing Clint my bare ass. I guess we were all kind of nervous by then, because his hands seemed to be shaking too. I finally got him to let go, mouthed,

"Thanks," and then ran off up the stairs. At the top, I put down the pizza, and pulled my shorts back on, my heart literally pounding away in my chest. That was close! Once I calmed down, I took the pizza into Satomi's room.

"How much was it?" Natasha asked.

"It was on the house," I smiled. They all started cheering and clapping, but I was too embarrassed to tell them why.


12