All Comments on 'Saturday Morning'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Great little piece of fun!

5

SchultzieSchultzieabout 1 year ago

This was so sweet! Will there be more of Eddie and Larry?

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Delightful! Beyond clever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel like I was the brunt of that April Fool's Joke. I read this story in stages.

Hmm... This is sweet.

Ooh, kinda hot.

Ahh... Sexy.

EWW, EWW, EEEW, GROSS, GROSS...

Oh... Okay. Ya got me. Haha

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 year ago

Thank you for your effort. I found it was mildly erotic, and well-enough written to hold the the reader's interest to the story's conclusion. But perhaps it is because I am older now, I don't know, but I personally found it a little trite, highly derivative, unoriginal, puerile and simplistic, with a cruel edging of spite, and delight in inflicting or observing, enforced humiliation.

Maybe I am in a minority, but that is the one aspect of several stories on this site that I personally cannot stand, no matter how many others are apparently 'enraptured' by it. Sorry, but the vicarious "thrill" of second-hand observations of the infliction of enforced humiliation can never entertain me, any more than the 'delights' of a psycho-child pulling-off the legs of a spider one-at-a-time, and watching its slow, agonizing, draw-out demise.

I will watch or read anything, but I won't do that, -not on any level!

DuleighDuleighabout 1 year agoAuthor

Mr. Fit

Did you actually READ the story? It appears that you didn't notice that THE BABY MONITOR WAS NOT IN EDDIE AND LARISA'S BEDROOM - that was the joke... get it? the kids freaked out grandma... it was a prank...

As they say, if you have to explain the joke, it's ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars, finally I have read a real April Fool's joke!

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 year ago

Yes, loved the joke, loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story flow and mechanics (grammar, spelling, and punctuation with clear word choices) made this a joy to read. The story had charm about it that made the characters come alive. Well Done!

Campus77Campus774 months ago

That was an excellent April Fools Day story. Cute and on the nose.

sg1010sg1010about 13 hours ago

Very Cute !

The epitome of "Gotcha" !

THANKS ! * * * * *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...