All Comments on 'Saturday Morning Fever'

by mindingutter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!

The writing was outstanding and the sex scenes hot. Good descriptions, realistic scenarios, and a nice conclusion. Looking forward to reading others stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Disco may be dead but long live DICK!

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyabout 9 years ago
Excellent...LOVE sucking multiple cocks!

What a delicious story! Well written...completely plausible! I've always LOVED servicing older guys with my mouth and ass and especially enjoy more than one at once! I would especially have enjoyed sucking Viktor off...with his sweet foreskin and bulging cockhead! I also have always loved guys smoking as I serviced them and their cocks always had a nice, smokey flavor, too! I used to meet several regulars late at night behind the dumpsters at the rear of a K-mart in NJ and suck them off, one after the other, as the leaned against the dumpster, smoking and making deliciously lewd comments about me! It so thrilled me to be called a cocksucking little faggot cumslut, a queer cumdump and a cock-loving gay cumslut whore! What great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY . . . This doesn't belong in Gay

This is just 3 straight pigs using each other. You should relist it in Erotic Couplings.

Depressing and pointless, but the writing was OK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous