Saturday Morning Sex

Story Info
A sexual romp with my college buddy.
2.1k words
4.34
34.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday mornings were nice. I loved having a chance to sleep in, especially with my buddy. Sleeping naked in bed with Ryan was a real treat. I loved waking up early, before he did. I would lie there and cuddle with him, listening to the droning of the fan and watching the bedroom slowly get brighter from dawn. I would hold him close, my arm around his body, my chest pressed to his back and my penis nuzzling his spine. It was peaceful and sensual and I would lay there and soak up every second.

One morning I remember, he was lying on his stomach and half out of the sheets. His bottom was showing and I slid over and rubbed it gently as he slept. I felt a little prickle of pleasure as I did. His rear end was delightful. It was smooth and had just the right kind of roundness, and it was soft to the touch. I rubbed my hand over the curve, from his back to his thighs. I traced a finger lightly over his crack, going back up to his spine. Then I rubbed the palm of my hand up and down across it. I was pretty enthralled by the experience and sat there for I don't know how long just rubbing his bottom and staring at it. Eventually I heard him chuckle and I jumped a little.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked. I felt myself blush a little and I took my hand back. "I didn't say stop. It feels great." Encouraged by that, I got up and straddled him. This time I took both hands and helped myself fully to his ass, rubbing up and down in deep massaging circles. I smiled when I heard a moan of approval. "You can do that all day." He said. His wish was my command. I was in heaven too. I was getting a very strong boner as I continued my massage of his backside. Wow it was gorgeous. And it was a treat under my fingers. He kind of shuffled on his side briefly and I grinned when I realized he was doing the erection adjustment. As I massaged him I could see him wriggle a little against the mattress. I stopped for a moment and he took notice.

"Why'd you quit?"

"I don't want you finishing too fast. This is fun."

"I'm not gonna cum yet. Keep going." I started pattering my hands on his ass like it was a drum. It was gentle at first but I was feeling a bit mischievous. I kept drumming on his cheeks, doing a little rhythm, but on the last beat I wound up and swatted him hard, making a loud smack and making him jump and yelp. He turned his head and looked back at me.

"You dick." He said with a smile.

"Hey, you're the one who gets off on this. I thought I'd try it out." I spanked him again and he jumped. Then I tickled his cheeks and he went "oh shit!" and knocked me over getting out from under me.

"Wow. I just found a ticklish spot." I said with a big smile.

"Man, what is it with you and tickling?" He asked. His tone wasn't weirded out, just curious.

"I don't know. It's just my thing. It turns me on and I like it."

"Why?"

"I don't know! Why do you get off spanking my ass?" We both laughed at that. He gave me this playful smile and started wrestling with me. He got me down on my stomach and started swatting my rear with his hand. I was laughing at first, he wasn't smacking me too hard, just hard enough for a mild sting. But after a flurry of light swats he reached over and got the paddle and one good whack with that and I jumped out of my skin. I scrambled away from him and got back up on my hands and knees.

He scooted forward and took my hands in his. He locked eyes with me and gave me a randy look. He pushed forward some more and kissed me. We embraced each other and rubbed our hands over each other's bodies. Our cocks pushed together, each one growing with delight. Our breathing quickened. I kissed up and down the side of his neck, pulling his body tightly against mine. I could feel him gripping my ass, rubbing his hands up and down. Our bodies got warmer and I could feel a bit of sweat forming. I moved my hands down to stroking on his penis and he took a sharp breath in and his body tensed.

I eased Ryan onto his back. I looked down on him and just took in his body for a moment. He was so hot right there, laying nude on the bed, his cock pointing up like an antenna, his skin glistening slightly, smiling up at me with eyes full of anticipation. His bright red hair and those cute freckles added to it. He was just gorgeous. He'd be hotter still when he was wriggling in ecstasy.

I leaned down and slipped his foreskin back before wrapped my mouth around his cock. I let my tongue go to work. It had been a few months since my first experience with oral and I was getting more used to it and better at it. I loved what it did for him. I loved to feel him squirm and give these little moans. I would work my mouth all around his penis then lift my head away and watch his cock twitch in the air. I would let his hard on fade a little then lean back down and bathe him in pleasure once more. I let him lavish in it until he begged me to get him off.

We switched places. I laid on my back and he straddled me. I took his organ into my hands and continued to work on him. I stroked him, keeping his foreskin back and pleasuring his exposed head with caresses. I let my thumb tease the very tip of his penis. His breathing quickened. His stomach started clenching. He was sweating even harder. And I felt sexual anticipation myself, waiting for the dramatic moment. I watched the eye of his cock, eager to see the eruption that was coming. It started with a little growl. His eyes closed. His face took on a little grimace. And then there was a grunt and a thrust. A long white jet of fluid squirted from his cock and splashed in a line across my chest and stomach. There was another grunting thrust and a second spurt rained across my bare skin. It was a delightful feeling. There was a third spurt and my own boner was throbbing from the stimulation. Ryan pushed my hand away and gripped his cock himself and jerked himself harder and faster. He leaned down over me and another jet of fluid washed across my stomach. He aimed himself and with his final shots of cum he filled in my bellybutton with jizz. I could feel the squirts as he filled it up and the slow trickle of the overflow as it oozed down to my side. Ryan released himself and leaned over me as he panted for breath.

My penis was rigid and I was aching to get off. Seeing him breathing hard, feeling some sweat dripping onto my skin, watching his still erect cock wobble even as it slowly started to droop. It was amazingly hot. I looked up at him with lust in my eyes. I wanted him to take me with as much passion as he could bring. He didn't disappoint. He dove down and engulfed my organ between his lips, swirling his tongue and making my brain explode with pleasure. I rubbed my feet over his body and wriggled in delight. I arched my back and pushed up against his mouth. I rubbed my fingers through his hair. I could feel liquid pleasure building in my loins, slowly filling to a point where it would burst. Sweat began to break across my skin. But Ryan lifted his head, leaving that rising tide bubbling just beneath the surface, my cock quivering in desire but denied enough for me to go over the edge. I looked at him with longing. I wanted to grab myself and just go to town but I played the game.

I reached up and took his hands, trying to steer him back down to my waiting organ. Ryan waited though, and let my hard on wilt as much as it would with a gorgeous nude redhead smiling down at me. When he took me back into his mouth the process of pleasure started all over again. I could feel that boiling pressure in my loins, desperately wanting a way out, building and building until I was achingly close to relief and then Ryan stopped once again, leaving me in delight but just short of pure ecstasy, my cock throbbing in the air, an ache in my loins. The temptation to jerk myself off was almost unbearable but I managed to resist it a second time.

As my erection lessened again Ryan started to tickle me. He wormed his fingers into my stomach, right along my waistline, in a spot where I was agonizingly ticklish. "Asshole!" I shouted as I exploded with laughter. I curled up and tried to push his hands away. My stomach was slippery from jizz and smooth since I kept my upper body hairless and this made his fingers slide easily on my skin and made the tickling so much worse. I laughed hard and fought to push his hand away.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "I thought this was your thing!" He gave me a teasing grin and I wanted to clobber him. Yeah I loved tickling and even enjoyed getting tickled myself. But when I was trying to orgasm and being tickled it was a little more distracting. Ryan started jerking me off with one hand and tickling me with the other and he actually discovered a pretty intense form of sexual torment. The jerking was getting me excited. I really wanted to cum. And the sensation of being tickled wasn't without sexual excitement. But the laughter and the way my muscles were clenching from being tickled, it was throwing off my game. It became absolutely maddening, desperately wanting to orgasm, feeling myself trying to get to that point, but getting cockblocked by that maddening tickling that kept me from getting to the point of actually jizzing. It drove me crazy. But Ryan thought it was fun and he kept tickling until I could barely breathe.

I was a mess when he stopped. I was sweaty all over, the jizz from his orgasm had been smeared all over my stomach, my penis still throbbed and pre cum was dribbling down my shaft. I was out of breath and my hair was all messed up. I had that post orgasm weariness feeling except I hadn't orgasmed and still desperately wanted to. Ryan went down on me once again and I gripped his head as he did. I never did the porno move of holding someone's head and forcing them back and forth but the temptation was there. I didn't want him to stop. I begged him to get me off in between little gasps of pleasure. I started sweating again. That pleasure was building up fast. Ryan lifted his head and for a second I thought he was going to torment me even more but this time he gripped my shaft and started jerking me hard and fast. I could feel the pressure and the pleasure bursting from just beneath my penis and I erupted into a powerful orgasm. I started making that stupid hooting noise that I couldn't suppress and my whole body clenched as I shot cum across myself. My back arched forward and my legs drew up in a second contraction as another rush of cum splashed across my stomach, mixing with Ryan's essence. A third time my body quivered and the jizzed sprayed across me. I could feel eruptions of tingles all over from my neck down to my toes. I jolted one last time. Cum continued to wash over my skin. And when the orgasm finally passed, I was done.

I imagine I desperately needed a shower. I must have been beyond gross. I had sweated myself wet several times and my upper body was just awash in stickiness. I can't imagine what I must have smelled like. But I was in heaven. I didn't want to move. Tingles were still filling my body. Ryan was kind enough to towel me off and at least get me somewhat clean. After that he cranked the fan on high and laid with me. We snuggled together and soaked up the afterglow of it all.