All Comments on 'Saturday Night'

by Aroona

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

First, you mention how her breasts weren't anything spectacular but yet you kept drawing attention to them (but apparently they were nothing special).

You used the word "dude" 5 times in the short span of 2 paragraphs and it was hard to take the story seriously after that part.

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessover 11 years ago
Agrees with previous comments

You totally lost the flow bringing in the word "dude" and using it repeatedly.

Was a hard read to finish. It seemed as if you stopped writing, took some time away, lost your flow and then went back to finish and never quite grasped how you were writing in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rape

this wasn't sexy at all. The use of "dude" was silly. You described her as a classy woman, and then she says, "dude"?

this was rape, plain and simple, she enjoyed none of it.

garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it

The 'dude', was a touch out there, and you could have done without it, but I could look past it. And that user above me that said this story is garbage for her not 'liking it' is dumb. This is called the 'non-consent/reluctance' section. Rape is by definition, non- consent. :)

And only the author knows if she enjoyed it- maybe later she did! I like leaving it to the imagination. Maybe she got in touch with him again, maybe this night is now the scene for all her late night petting.

So Thank you Aroona, for not making this such a typical story at the end!

AroonaAroonaover 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the input, and in hind-sight it is somewhat un-tasteful.

I'll take what's been said into consideration and try to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I enjoyed the use of the ribbon as gag-very erotic image. Parts of this were very well described, but the ending was a little too abrupt. Interested in seeing more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sociopathic

The narrator's stream of thought bears striking resemblance to Ted Bundy's pathology. What began as an addiction to violent porn, culminated into serial-rape-torture-murder of at least 12 women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dude

vodka and cola? you mix light with light and dark with dark...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous