All Comments on 'Saturday Night Cuckold'

by krams33

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Well done: a proper hot wife/cuckolding/humiliation/creampie story. This is how real Wives should treat their subbie hubbies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Naughty girl

When a wife takes charge and decides it’s time to get some new dick, look out. It sounds like this is going to be a very interesting lifestyle for these two. Fun for all.

It’s a shame there are complete assholes like dragonmann on here that can’t accept that others have different views than theirs and have to be huge dicks in the comment section. Thankfully these assholes are few and far between and authors have come to the realization that it’s easy enough to delete these idiots and Let the rest of us enjoy the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally a very hot story.

I'm thinking of letting my wife read this story to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

OOAAOOAAover 5 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

That scene is cuck heaven for me

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 5 years ago

If this really is your biography then all I can do is congratulate you on discovering the cuckold life style at last. I've spent many, many years practicing it, as a Bull. I've fucked many wives just like yours, and enjoyed it.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your tale soon. I gave this story 5 Stars, it deserves it, as does your Hotwife!

Be aware you'll receive lots of trolling and hate mail, it goes with the territory unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

Hubby should get used to not getting to cum.

fazerboy1fazerboy1over 5 years ago
Thank you

Great story. Please continue with part 2.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Not my cup of tea, but curious about some things

I like to know the mindset of people in different lifestyles, but it's so rarely clear within cuckold stories, so that's a note for the future if you can give some insight into what the cuckold gets from this (not just I got hard from the thought), what is the arousal point(s), etc. you would have a fascinated reader.

I do get nervous when no rules are laid down other than this is your last chance to back out. She sprung it on him, he should have sat her down before leaving the restaurant to establish just what was going to happen and what they were both comfortable with, especially if she is going to invoke the word 'subby' :)

Personally, don't like the humiliation and cum-sucking of some of these stories and as I guessed it wasn't my cup of tea to start I won't rate it either up or down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

She puts a cock cage on him and you move this garbage into Fetish where it belongs. She puts a cage on him he takes it off (it's a toy - you don't need a key to remove it) and smashes it into pieces. Why would he let the cunt demean, degrade and humiliate him? He has both pride and self respect even if she demonstrates she has no love or respect for him. She fucks some random guy exposing herself to pregnancy and every disease known to man and he kicks her to the curb and divorces her. The rest was SO bad that I'm STILL laughing. Horrible writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

She starts him cross dressing. Feminine lingerie under his clothes...He's a sissy cuckold.Even includes him in gay sex. while she watches and masturbates in front of him...Then after He drives her lover back to the bar and returns. she takes him dressed in a nightie to bed....Allows him to use her as he wishes because he allows her to do what she wants...

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars for a hot story. Loved getting black meat. More chapters please preg risk?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Sad that you walked away from such a stellar writing career here. ROFLMAO

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 years ago

I've been trying to get my wife to let me watch her with a black guy for over two decades.. she has Jackson.. J.C. .. and Johnson.. three black dildos.. that's as far as it goes.. treating a husband (that gives a wife that pleasure ) like shit is absolutely wrong...get rid of the humiliation and the cage... spoiled the whole story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous