All Comments on 'Saturday Night Five Ch. 02'

by johnrocker_lit

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for continuing!!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Loving this tale.... can hardly wait for the next installment!

johnrocker_litjohnrocker_litabout 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter Two again is a lot more focus on the build up. Promise the next couple of chapters have a lot more sexual elements in the upcoming chapters!

Thanks again for reading!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Loved!! I can't wait to read more chapters.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

I’m

Trying to like it. Really I mean that. But these girls are fucking cunts. Like massive cunts. Really hoping that changes

dellbertdellbertabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Can't wait to see what happens in chapter 3. Leo should try to all 5 of the girls in bed and tell them how he feels about them

pkp033pkp033about 1 year ago

Next installment sounds like it'll be 🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Personally, I prefer the slow build-up. It just is so boring and indistinguishable from the rest when they just unrealistically immediately hook-up. This is unrealistic, but it’s self-aware and restrained.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoying the story, but a suggestion for future chapters. It’s clear that the author is not American, however, the characters are and the location is south Florida. It takes me out of the story when English euphemisms are used. Nothing wrong with them, but they don’t really fit the American context.

johnrocker_litjohnrocker_litabout 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah it’s why half of my stories aren’t from an American setting. Hopefully it’s not too noticeable throughout the series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

got an eta or upload schedule for future chapters? loving this so far!

whacky76whacky76about 1 year ago

Before you post anymore chapters have someone proofread them. There are so many mistakes in your writing that it is very difficult to stay in the story and not have my brain go into autocorrect.

allenknott3allenknott37 months ago

My primary issue with the chapter, which overall is alright, is that Leo just droppng of his so-called 'best friend.' I understand it on some level, but Leo needs more of a backbone there. I understand he is supposed to be a nice guy who is nerdy but that does not mean he has to be weak and a little bitch. I understand the new clothing and haircuts, those things can be easier to change back, but not the dropping of his 'best friend' like that. That was just cold. I did like how no matter what, he was going to be wrong. If he had gone up to her room after the handjob she would have turned him down, but not doing so also was the wrong thing. He cannot win in that situation.

Rolly_J_McGeeRolly_J_McGee5 months ago

I'm finding it difficult to like Leo. Not because he's so uncertain, hesitant, timid, and lacking experience, that's something anyone who wasn't part of the "in crowd" can relate to. It's his flip-flopping between being a shallow ass and being an understanding, know-what's-important guy.

Dropping his friend for no apparent reason other than the empty promise of HS popularity, which won't last long since it's his senior year. That was a very disappointing move.

Then he's at a party with (maybe) sex on the menu, and suddenly he's the understanding, stand up guy Katie needs.

It's like I'm reading about two different people instead of one.

Also, I'm not a fan of any of the girls right now. Not sure about Katie yet, but they all seem like selfish, manipulative, stereotypical "popular crowd" girls. I'm going to read a bit more, but if these characters continue to be like this, I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kicking his friend to the curb because Rose said he should. For a few tarts he'd only known for a few weeks?

He should have drawn her a different, post high school chart. Explaining to her that once he finishes college, he and his friend would be the type she and her friends would be gunning for., and that her position woul be near the bottom. He could then tell her, "I do appreciate the lessons you and your friends have provided about how you think and what your motivations are. You've taught me that beauty is only skin deep, and no matter how beautiful someone is on the outside, once they start running their mouth and reveal who and what they really are, they can get real ugly, real quick. After what just came out of your mouth, my right hand is looking a whole lot better than any of your orifices. Have a good time repeating this year next year. Unless someone wants to pony up $500 a week for my tutoring services. Each. AMF!"

End scene.

Are guys that desperate nowadays?

SMH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous