Saturday Night Five Ch. 10

Story Info
Leo and Rose get closer as Tayla explores her sexuality!
11.9k words
4.66
10k
17

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Mr Hawkins, I believe you're on the right track forward."

A woman with dark hair sat at her wooden desk, behind her on the office wall had a stretching banner with the words 'Miss Koriagis'. This was the office of the guidance careers councillor for our High School, she was a woman in her mid-thirties who gave out advice and offered assistance to us as we prepared to enter the next chapter of our lives.

Personally, I appreciated her guidance.

It was nice to have someone at the school who genuinely cared about our future, wanting us to have success outside of school, finding the right college or career.

"I appreciate your help Miss," I responded with a smile on my face.

"That's just my job," she replied, "But before you go, I did have one piece of advice."

I was already out of my seat when she said that, I nodded, waiting for her to continue.

"I've noticed you've been spending a lot of time with a certain few girls..." she said, trying to be careful with the way she was bringing this to my attention, "The last thing I want to do is tell you how to live your personal life, but I just want to add caution... your grades have slipped lately, nothing to be concerned about... but for such an intelligent bright young man, it's important you still stay focused, does that make sense?"

I nodded, it was a polite way of saying 'Don't think with your cock, think with your brain.'

"Good. I'll let you head off, thank you Mr Hawkins."

------

Miss Koriagis's warning was fair, but I'm also an 18 year-old horny teenage boy that was desperate for that female attention that I had been receiving lately.

Since our group trip to Australia, a few things had changed... First, we were back at school, our last semester of our senior year, which meant more interviews with the careers councillor about our futures. Despite my own opinions, it was something very few enjoyed doing, to be fair... who actually knows exactly what they want to do for the rest of their lives after High School's finished.

Secondly, my relationship with Rose was stronger than ever. Not just because she let me inside her on New Years Eve, but also because of the fact that she picked me over what everyone would consider an extremely handsome toned Australian man.

Fast forward a month later and Rose and I had been hanging out a lot more outside of school. Never at her place but she would drag me out to the mall, I'd follow her around like a little puppy dog and watch her shop. She'd drop in at my house at unexpected times. Rose has even helped herself to a dinner or two at my house, after my parents asked if she wanted some of course. And then there's been a couple of experiences in my bedroom... that have been unreal of course.

I've felt as if Rose has been like a guiding teacher when it comes to sex. She's the expert and I'm the novice.

Besides her, I hadn't had any more sexual encounters with the other girls. Tayla was still acting like our little cheating fling never happened. Katie and Annie had supposedly limited their 'boy time' to finish out the senior year.

Milly however, had jumped from a drunk hook up at a party a few weeks ago, to a fully committing relationship with that very same boy.

His name was Aaron and he was on the football team... what a shocker...

But he was as quiet as anyone I had ever met. When he would join us for lunch, he didn't say a word as Milly talked the entire time. Maybe it was poetic that the two had ended up together.

As usual, we met at the same table for lunch, after most of us had completed our interviews about college and our future plans.

"So how was everyone's meeting with Koriagis the whore," Milly said as she plonked herself down at the end of the table with her new boyfriend Aaron taking the final seat next to her, "Because she is one piece of work."

"I don't mind her, she's honest and it actually feels like she gives a shit about us," Katie replied, sitting besides me.

I agreed with her as Rose laughed, "It's all a big joke anyway, they're all paid to pretend to care, none of them actually do."

I disagreed with that but I stayed out of it, not having the energy to argue about something like this. There was also no way that I would argue with the one girl of the Saturday Night Five that was consistently giving me sexual favours.

"That's not true, they could easily just tick a couple of boxes and send us on our way but Miss Koriagis actually takes the time to get to know us as people. Not just base us off our report cards and grades and then let us go into the real world blind," Katie voiced her opinion, "I feel way better about things after my meeting."

"I don't trust her..." Tayla said, quietly, picking at her food.

"Oh please," Katie sighed.

Having no interest in this conversation, Rose flipped the topic of discussion in a completely opposite direction that caught everyone off guard, "Well I really don't care about this... So anyways, I was watching some porn the other day and..."

A few people laughed, Katie and Annie looked at their friend in shock for what she had just brought up, I gulped and I'm pretty sure Aaron did too.

"Did you just say what I thought you did?" Tayla double checked.

Rose nodded, taking a bite out of her apple so casually, "What? Can't talk about porn at the lunch table?"

"Can we change subjects?" Annie awkwardly said, ready to move on.

"So we can talk more about career councillors? Really?" said Rose.

I was with Rose on this one. Mainly just because I wanted to know more about where this was going.

It turned out that so did others.

"You watch it much?" Tayla asked curiously.

She nodded, "Of course. Come on girls, it isn't just for boys, it's for everyone, you just have to know what you like. Maybe you don't watch as much since you've got a boyfriend Tay, but you're telling me you haven't watched it before?"

"I didn't say that," Tayla replied in an instant, "I just asked if you watched it much... But yeah of course I have before... and maybe I still do now too."

"I'm not going to lie, I do too," Katie put her hand up, Milly besides her seconding that.

Looking around the room, I noticed Annie's reaction, looking down at the table. She never looked awkward, uncomfortable or out of place so I found her response quite interesting.

"Hey gang, what did I miss?" Declan was standing with his blue varsity football jacket in front of the table, trying to work out what had just happened.

"Uh nothing, come on, let's go," Tayla said, getting up, "You can walk me to class."

Once Tayla left, the conversation died down with others leaving the table too. I walked away with Katie just moments after, heading to our locker bay before our final class of the day. It was mainly just general chit-chat, I had come to appreciate how open she was with me compared to most other people at our school. The light-hearted girl was more complex than many understood.

What took everyone's attention was her sizeable rack. Even at school when they were covered, I still couldn't help but stare at the shape of her breasts underneath her black top. I did my best to cover my tracks but I'm sure she was used to this by this stage.

As we left the locker bay, the conversation turned to the future and colleges. After both our meetings, we felt clearer with what we wanted to do. I was still keen on an Information Technology course in a college on the West Coast. For Katie, it turned out she had applied for a nearby college in the same state.

"You're kidding? That's amazing, we'll be only half an hour from each other," I exclaimed, excited to hear that.

Katie smiled, still processing it, maybe a little surprised by my excitement, "I wouldn't cramp your style? What if you find a girlfriend, she wouldn't want me hanging around."

"Come on Katie, that's not going to happen," I replied, "The last thing I'd ever want is a future where we don't speak."

Our eyes met and to sound very cringey, I felt some sort of powerful energy between us. No further words were spoken on the subject as we arrived at the next classroom.

__-

The rest of the afternoon went by quickly for me and before I knew it, I was back at home, jumping straight on my PlayStation to play an online game against strangers from half way around the world. When dinner was up, I didn't even take off my headset as I rushed to finish my food before hurrying back upstairs to keep playing. Once I was hooked on a game, it took a lot to get me to turn it off. By this rate, I would be playing through most of the night.

That was of course until my door opened and there stood the only thing I'd rather do.

"Evening stud," said Rose, the brunette beauty standing in my doorway. She strolled in, shutting the door behind her, "Your mom let me in."

"I didn't know you were going to be coming around tonight," I asked curiously, actually taking my headset off for a moment.

"Ohh had nothing on... thought I would come over and make your night a little better."

She wasn't wearing much, as usual. A white high waist ruffle hem skirt that came up to just below her belly button. It was matched together with a grey drop shoulder crop top with the word 'Brooklyn' written across it in black letters. Her feet were covered by just white socks, obviously taking her shoes off by the front door.

At the time, I was sitting on the carpet in front of my bed, leaning up against it so I could still use my controller while it was charging. I went to get up but as she came over, she stopped me, pressing her hand against my shoulder, "No you don't have to move, keep playing your little video game..."

"You sure?"

"Mhmm," she said, jumping onto my bed, "I'll just watch.

Rose was going to do a little more than just watch, she was going play the tease card. She moved up to the end of the bed, and sat there, with her legs off the mattress, and hanging down over the edge, pressed up against my shoulders. The brunette moved closer so that her skirt was touching the back of my head.

She ruffled my hair, playing with it as I continued my game, pretending like it was all normal. But of course, I was a little distracted with who was here, I started making more mistakes online.

"Ooh is that you who just died?"

I nodded, "Yep."

Almost a minute later, I suffered the same fate again and she made a little 'tsk tsk' noise with her lips. I don't know if it was the fingers in the hair, her soft shaved legs up against my body or what, but I made a quick decision that I wanted her right now.

I exited the game, got up quickly and whipped off my shirt in seconds like I was a male stripper.

"Woah there, easy boy," she cooed, an evil smile on her face, "What are you thinking right now?"

I was quick to answer, pulling down my shorts so that I was only in dark blue briefs, "Easy one... fucking you."

Rose crept back on the bed, like this was a game of cat and mouse. I wasn't going to wait tonight, I crept on top of the bed and trapped her underneath me. I pushed a strand of her brown hair away from her forehead as I leaned in for a kiss. She played innocent for about twenty seconds, not allowing my tongue inside until she grabbed the back of my head and allowed us to go from zero to ten, real quick.

Every time we kissed, I could taste the cherry lipstick gloss that she would use frequently.

The skirt was so flowy and short that it made it incredibly easy to slip my hand inside. It was like she had picked it out for that exact reason. A bit of touching of her thigh soon led to my hand rubbing the outside of her panties which were already a little moist.

Rose bit down on my bottom lip and forced me to look her dead in the eyes. Unless you had been in this situation with the brunette, you wouldn't understand just how powerful that look was.

I wanted to try and tease her for longer but hey, fuck it! I couldn't wait any longer. I used both hands to yank off her panties. With her assistance by lifting her bum off the bed, I was able to pull the white thong off her ass, down her legs and completely off.

I couldn't control myself with Rose. Her teasing used to be torture but once she allowed me to fuck her once, I couldn't get enough. Her pussy was like a drug, well I mean, not that I knew anything about drugs... But what I did know is that Rose's pussy had me addicted.

I took a peek under her skirt of her puffy pink lips, before I used my left hand to continue where it left off moments ago. She felt even nicer now that there was nothing covering her mound.

Just rubbing the outside of her lips soon turned into fingering. She soaked my index and middle fingers with her own pussy juice. Her walls were red hot, I could feel the tension inside her.

All in the meantime, she was pulling my cock that was hard and firm, out of my underwear. Her soft hands toyed with me, the same way that I was doing to her. The only thing was, she was better at resisting than I was.

"Fuck me..." I muttered, pulling away from her kisses and lining my cock up with her slit.

There was this incredible look that she gave me, nobody could match the sexual looks she gave boys. I wanted to take a picture of her like this, in the moment, legs well spread, a 'come and fuck me now' look as she stared me dead in the eyes.

I positioned my body in between her legs. Rose had taken off my clothes below the waist and my cock stood up high and proud, ready to enter.

Slowly, I began to ease myself inside her. Rose moaned the second it entered, making this sexy 'o' shape with her lips. Pressing my tip in, I pushed all the way inside her, "Oh god..."

Once all the way in, I started to thrust, holding my weight up above her, with the palm of my hands firmly against the bed sheets.

"Come on... ooh yes... come on baby, fuck me..." she cooed to me.

Rose would never lose eye contact with her lovers. The 18-year-old minx was an expert in this area, she knew what guys liked, I had found it terribly hard to last long with her.

Trying to get into more of a rhythm, I watched as her breasts underneath the top bounced around and my cock disappearing inside her, underneath the short flowing white skirt.

"Fuck! Arghh... fuck!" I moaned back as I tried to speed it up, feeling that tension on me.

Her walls tightened on my cock, I could feel just how wet she was which turned me on even more.

I wanted to be in control of her for once, but I was still a little clumsy in the bedroom. Even as something as simple as feeling up her breasts while I pounded into her was more difficult than it needed to be. She giggled as I lost a little balance.

We kept going at a steady pace but as soon as I started to slow down and lose more of my rhythm, she wrapped her legs around me and grabbed my back, flipping me over. We tumbled around until she was sitting on my lap, the way she did it showed just how impressive her flexibility and agility was.

"You like that?" she asked, now in control, rocking back and fourth on my cock, "I'm in control now stud."

The brunette's hair was moving around behind her as she worked with her hips and butt. She knew she could keep this pace up better than I could. Rose loved to be in this dominant position with her male partners, feeling the power.

Asserting her dominance, she planted her hands down on my chest. It assisted her as she rode me into the bed harder, and with more physical passion.

"Ohhh baby! Fuck yes!" she'd moan out loud, but not loud enough that my parents would hear from downstairs.

The bedroom light may not have been on but the glow of the television lit up the room enough for me to get a great view of her. Now on the bottom, I could finally have a proper go at playing with her tits. I reached up to squeeze her perky breasts, but underneath the crop top, I felt another barrier, her bra.

I wanted to get her tits out but then that familiar tension in my penis struck.

"Ooh god, fuck, Rose... fuck..." I began to mutter.

It hadn't taken long for my dick to reach its tipping point. But I was surprised with just how quickly it came. Before I knew it, I was shooting my load up inside her. Rose didn't move, she was warned of my impending orgasm but she wanted me to finish right where I was.

As I started to unleash, my body twitched below her as she held me down, my cock was drained by her pussy. She let me finish everything inside her, very, very slowly rocking back and fourth with this teasing open smile on her face.

"Mmmm," she muttered, knowing I was finally done.

When she pulled herself up, my cock smacked down against my abdomen as she let my cum leak from her lips. She shifted her weight back and lifted the skirt to give me the perfect view about it.

What a girl...

Watching my own ejaculate leak from her vagina gave me great satisfaction, and I think she felt the exact same way too, sensing the pure dominance she had over me. Rose continued to stare me down as she lightly played with herself, dipping her fingers inside her lips so she could taste my cum.

"God I'm sorry..." I said, feeling like I needed to apologise for how quickly I blew my load.

Licking her lips after inserting her index finger into her mouth, Rose chuckled to herself, "Don't. I always take it as a compliment when someone's that quick with me."

Rose leaned forward so she could kiss me once more on the lips, she then got off the bed, lightly slapping my bare thigh, "Back in a tick."

She was still dressed the way she came in as she left my bedroom. The only difference, without panties and a pussy full of my cum. I waited for her return, still touching myself. Right then, I knew I wouldn't have any issue with cumming a second time tonight, I was still hard and I had an urge for her to take it out on her breasts.

Rose tiptoed in a few minutes later, quietly moving inside the bedroom while keeping eye contact with not just my eyes but my cock that was again hard.

I patted the bed, feeling as if I needed to offer something in return, "I'm happy to get you off in return, you want to sit on my face?"

She smiled as she laid down on the bed next to me, "It's okay hun, I'm happy to just chill if you want..."

Laying with her hands resting on her body, I must have given it away by my staring that I wanted to do more. Also the fact that I was still rock hard, that may have had something to do with it.

Rose raised an eyebrow at me, "Oh you want more huh?"

"Well... if you don't mind... maybe I can see your boobs again?"

"Honest and direct... I like it," she said before sitting up to pull off her top.

Next to the brunette, I sat up too, waiting in anticipation to see Rose's boobs which I had now seen quite a few times. She took off her top and discarded it on my bedroom floor. Rose then moved her hand to her back as she unclipped her lacy white bra.

Biting down on her bottom lip, she pulled her arms through the sockets to reveal her perky medium sized breasts.

God that never got old... not with any of these girls.

Rose laid back down and I was now staring down those beautiful mounds on her chest. Both pink nipples stood up, both hard as one another. My cock twitched at the sight of them as she casually laid back with her tits out.

She did something so simple, yet so sexy, which drove me wild. Rose pinched both her nipples at the same time, lightly yanking on them before letting go off them.

She laid back with her hands behind her head, as if she was tanning topless on some nude beach in Jamaica.

"Can I Uhh..."

"My god also, you just blew your load in my pussy... Yes you can touch my tits," she chuckled.

A little embarrassed, I smiled and moved so I was sitting above her. That's when I took the imitative to start feeing her up. There was just something about boobs to me that made me so happy. I didn't even have to be horny to be doing this, I was the quintessential boob man.