Saturday Night Five Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nice... big... but not too big," she said, before her curiosity got the better of her, "Have you had one that big before?"

As the woman on the screen teased the penis, Tayla nodded in response to her friend's question, "Yes... Declan's is around that size... and I guess that Leo isn't far behind either..."

"Leo's big??" Annie asked with a little too much excitement in her voice, "I mean... not that I care, I don't... I just didn't know."

"He's like the perfect size..."

Tayla left the rest to Annie's imagination as the two kept watching the screen play out. The blonde was aware of what had happened on their New Years holiday, after Tayla had explained to her what had happened.

As the foreplay transitioned into actual sex, Annie found herself more invested in what was in front of her. Before she had her hand just resting inside her panties, but now she had started to move her fingers around a little more, rubbing herself.

Both girls were ignoring the fact that the bed was started to shake. Just like it was in the video with the girlfriend riding her boyfriend in reverse cowgirl.

"Her boobs are so small... I was expecting all pornstars to have giant fake ones," Annie mentioned

"That's just the stereotype... but easy on the criticism, you're speaking to someone who only fits a B cup," Tayla said playfully.

"No, no, no, I love your boobs, they're so cute..."

Tayla wanted to say something about what she had just described her breasts as but she was getting closer to being on the verge of an orgasm. She inserted her two fingers in a little harder, a little faster, they were drenched from her juices. Both girls could feel the warmth of their own vaginas, Annie too was wet, feeling it drip from the lips of her cunt.

Ignoring that her best friend was beside her under the sheets, Tayla kept going harder. Her mouth parted open as her eyes began to flutter. She didn't make any noise, purposely trying to stay quiet but Annie was glancing out of the side of her eye to take notice.

Seeing her friend so comfortable with something like this made Annie feel more at ease herself. As the scene played out, she kept going herself, building towards an orgasm. The couple were fucking each other in multiple positions, every time the woman on the screen got too loud in her moans, one of the girls would quickly turn the volume down a little.

Before the scene ended, Tayla was already there.

"Oooooh ugh..." Tayla muttered as she started to cum.

She quivered, her body gave in and she started to leak more from her tight lips. Body shaking, the sheets below her were getting messy with her juices. In front of her, the scene closed out with the male unloading himself all over his partner's face.

The money shot on camera, Annie too found herself unable to battle her urges. She was overcome with horniness as her lips were now just as wet as Tayla's. The blonde girl was leaking like a faucet, unable to control herself, she let out a high pitch moan, forcing her to cover her own mouth. On the other side of the bed, now just slowly rubbing the outside of her own pussy, Tayla smirked.

"Hey Girls!"

"Oh my god!," Annie panicked, hearing her father's voice echoing from outside her room.

The blonde exited the tab as quickly as she could before her dad knocked at the bedroom door, exclaiming that their were leftovers from dinner that was in the kitchen for them.

"Okay, we'll be down soon!" Annie said, composing herself.

Once they heard his footsteps leave, they couldn't help but break out into a big giggle.

***

TAYLA

Inside the office of Miss Koriagis, the slender beautiful figure of Tayla sat opposite her guidance councillor. She was extremely skeptic, believing that this was a waste of her time.

She listened to her lecturing, clearly trying to get a message across, "You are an extremely talented girl Miss Hodges, you have a bright future ahead of you, as long as you make the right choices in life."

Tayla nodded, hoping that if she went along with Miss Koriagis, this would end quicker.

"Boyfriends and relationships come and go. I just want to make sure you are putting the right priorities first..."

"I am, Miss..."

The councillor looked through her paperwork on the table and frowned, "As long as I've known you, you've had a passion to get into nursing but you've chosen to go through a different route now after school, the same community college as Declan..."

Tayla rolled her eyes, knowing this was about to come up. She added little to the conversation as she was spoken to the same way that her mother speaks to her.

Eventually the meeting session finished and Tayla rushed out of the office doors and into the common room area. She was quick to put her meeting behind her and didn't think about it again until it was brought up at lunch. It didn't matter what Miss Koriagis was telling her, Tayla wasn't ready to listen. As smart as she may have been intellectually, she made some pretty dumb decisions outside of the classroom.

Later that afternoon, Tayla ended up at Declan's place, as she did most afternoons. His house in the United States was even better than the holiday home overseas. Declan came from a family of money and the neighbourhood they lived in was one of the most expensive areas in the entire state. It hurt the brunette's better judgement, always thinking about how nice the future would be, not needing to work, having the perfect home, holidaying to every corner of the globe.

It certainly wasn't the direction that Miss Koriagis wanted her heading in...

That afternoon, the couple had gone straight into Declan's bedroom, which was double the size of Tayla's room. In a particularly horny mood, the quarterback dropped his shorts and underwear and walked around his own bedroom, stroking his own shaft in front of his girlfriend.

"Saw you at gym class today... we were walking past," he said, one hand on his cock, the other opening his own bar fridge inside the bedroom, to take out a cold beer, "Your ass looked smoking in those bike shorts babe... I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"Oh really... mine or Rose's?" she said, crossing her arms.

Declan took a seat in his desk chair, squinting his eyes at her questioning, "I don't follow..."

"You weren't exactly stealthy... I saw you looking and I saw you staring at Rose's butt every time she bent down, giggling like a couple of school girls with your buddies..."

He shook his head, grabbing her by the hand and pulling her closer to him, "That ain't it babe, I fucking love you... and I want you... come on... touch me, touch my dick."

Declan held onto his beer in his left hand as his right hand guided hers to his large erection. She sighed as she was forced onto him. Maybe she should have been stronger with her stance and overall control but Tayla gave into him, squeezing his shaft tightly before slowly stroking him.

He leaned back, took a swig from the beer bottle, "That's it... you are sooo good to me."

"Oh I know I am, you don't need to tell me that," she replied bluntly, stroking his member quickly.

Tayla was used to this sort of behaviour. Demanding sexual acts when he was in this type of mood. It wasn't something the brunette didn't enjoy, it was just there was no even return. Declan didn't focus on her needs, focus on her orgasms for a change, he would never go down on her.

"Let me cum in your mouth babe," he said when her hand work had him close.

She ignored him, jacking him off with more tension with her dominant right hand. The brunette ignored the follow up request, deciding to finish him off here and there, not wanting to go down on him today.

"Tay... Tay... wait... ughh god... fuck!" he huffed, realising it was too late.

Soaking his girlfriend's hand and his own body, including the chair he was sitting on, Declan groaned. Once he had finished, Tayla let go off his shaft immediately, the sexual act was just that, sexual, not a whole amount of love or passion in it.

Once his cock had finally settled from that abrupt eruption, he turned in his chair to face his girlfriend who was wiping off the white sticky liquid from her hand with a bunch of tissues. Declan, covered in his own spunk was only about to make matters worse for himself, "What are you deaf? I said I wanted to finish in your mouth..."

Hearing that, the brunette gritted her teeth, visibly annoyed.

She turned back around and walked right up to him, wiping up cum that was on Declan's body, before opening his mouth and shoving her fingers down it, "You like that? You like it!?"

Pulling away, Declan scoffed, "What the fuck Tay!"

"That's a taste of your own medicine! You don't always get to tell me what to do!" she snapped at her boyfriend, picking up her bag, "And for your information... I'm pretty horny too right now... so maybe if you had been less of a douchebag, I would have let you shove your dick down my throat... think about that next time..."

It was common for this sort of interaction to occur, followed by Tayla storming out.

Leaving the house that afternoon, Tayla went to the same person that she went to every time something like this happened, that person was Annie. The brunette forced her best friend into going on a run with her, keeping her from her attempted studies.

After the conversation about porn came up, Tayla with an urge to masturbate, had ideas of her own. Whether you want to call it manipulation or just helping a friend out, she made Annie pleasure herself while doing the same herself.

That however wasn't the end of things. The two girls went downstairs, now hungry enough for leftovers from dinner. Since it was also Friday Night, they gave themselves the opportunity to indulge in some alcoholic beverages.

After some food, drinks, a bit of banter with Annie's father, Tayla in particular was feeling quite tipsy when they went back upstairs. Annie offered that she could stay the night for a sleepover, like they had done so many times before. The girls would always share clothes, bunk at each others houses, something they had done since they were young.

But there was extra bit of tension in the air tonight after what the girls had just done. They continued to drink in Annie's birthday, giggling and gossiping. Annie had changed into some pyjama short shorts and a baggy t-shirt, while Tayla still just just her own cotton white panties on with her sports bra.

"I wasn't kidding when I said your dad was kinda hot," Tayla laughed again, "Real man's man!"

The blonde whacked her friend with one of her pillows, "Shut up Tay!"

"Hey not just looks, he treats your mom like a princess," the brunette doubled down, "Can't say I've ever had that before."

Like everyone else, Annie had her own opinions on Tayla's relationship with Declan. Toxic would have also been the word she described it as but previous situations made Annie well aware that she couldn't say much to change her best friend's mind.

"So he hasn't really changed then?"

Tayla shrugged, "I mean... some days he's great, and I call feel the love, feel him trying... other days not so much..."

Annie paused for a moment before saying something that she didn't know if Tayla would receive well or not, "Tay... when you told me what happened with you and Leo, I knew there and then that whatever this 2.0 relationship with Declan is, it wasn't working or won't work for the long run. If he's drives you far enough way to feel like you need to cheat on him to feel better, then it's not healthy."

Usually Tayla would cut someone off who was trying to help them with something like this. Tell them they didn't know what they were talking about. But instead she stayed quiet, and just listened to Annie.

"I know you, you're a beautiful soul, you deserve better."

"Ugh... why are guys are such dicks," Tayla sighed.

"Ditto to that sister," Annie said, putting her fist out.

They embraced with a fist bump and a giggle. Whether it was the alcohol talking or a sense of clarity, Tayla had an urge to do something she hadn't experienced to the full extent before.

Her piercing blue eyes met with Annie's, they were still drinking and maybe that was playing a factor in decision making but Tayla found hers Le leaning inwards.

"Have you ever wondered what it might be like... to you know..."

The brunette's questioning was broad that without her body language, Annie would have no idea what she was suggesting. But her face was showing signs of lust as she leaned in to her blonde friend.

"Tay..." Annie said softly, aware of what was happening.

Tayla shuffled forward on the bed, crossed legged in front of her friend, "It doesn't have to mean anything, just two friends... experimenting... I just want to see what's it like."

"Tay you know how much I love you but I'm not into girls and I don't think you are either. If anything, this is just further proof that you need to get out of this relationship if he's turning you off boys," Annie suggested.

"But I'm not, im not saying that I'm done with guys, I still want dick... I love dick! I just want to further explore my sexuality, that's all," she explained, as she put her hand on Annie's leg.

The blonde didn't push her away, not even when Tayla's hand went further up her leg, towards her thigh.

"Look it's okay, you can say no," the brunette then explained.

Annie took a moment to ponder what she was being told. She didn't have the same drive to explore her sexuality like Tayla but she also wasn't turned off by the idea of at least trying something.

"Well... my vajayjay is off limits... but I'll humour you, only because it's you, I wouldn't try this with anyone else," she finally let in.

Tayla just smiled as she leaned in, touching the back of Annie's head, running her hands through her hair. She was leading as the more dominant of the two girls, she put her lips on Annie's. Their soft puckered lips mashed together as the girls very slowly worked up their pace.

Their bodies were pressed together now, warming each other up. They weren't just pecking at each other's lips either. Both girls used their tongues on one another, especially Tayla who was shoving it inside Annie's mouth. The smell of alcohol was strong on their breaths, drinking from the same bottles of wine.

In a bedroom that was mostly dark except for the bedside lamp that remained on, all that could be heard was the sound of tongues clashing against one another. Tayla didn't know how Annie was feeling about this, the brunette was still trying to work out what this all meant for herself. Was this just a moment of sexual frustration that she was trying to get out? Or was this something a little more serious? Could it be possible that a one-time experiment might lead to something more?

She started to wonder that a little bit more as the brunette made her next move. Tayla lowered her hands to Annie's chest, she squeezed her breasts from the outside of her shirt. The blonde 18-year-old didn't oppose so it gave her more confidence to take off the top completely.

Freeing up Annie's perky breasts, Tayla whipped off her own sports bra as well, out popping her smaller breasts. They had seen each others breasts many times before, sharing showers when they were young, locker rooms at school, sleepovers and more... but this scenario was so different, so personal, so private.

As they resumed kissing, Tayla's hands moved liked magnets to Annie's breasts. She was delicate with them, softly fondling her breast. She rubbed both of her nipples with her two thumbs. The sizeable nubs were hardening just by her soft touch.

Their bodies closed in on one another. Closer and closer until they were both pressed up against each other. Both sets of breasts were now squished together. The girls used their hands on each others backs, the hesitation from Annie seemed to slowly disappear as she seemingly enjoyed the sensual moment she was sharing with her female friend.

It wasn't until Tayla's phone started to go off, vibration on Annie's bedside table.

The buzzing alerted Annie enough to stop where they were.

"Just leave it," Tiffany said softly, not wanting for things to stop.

Annie picked it up though, passing it back to Tayla, making her take the call. Seeing the caller ID and knowing it was Milly, the brunette sighed as she answered knowing the chatterbox could easily hold her up for long.

"Sorry Milly... this is uh... not a good... time," Tayla said answering the call, still panting a little bit from the heated passion of the room.

"What's going on there? Are you out of breath Tay?" Milly asked.

"No... it's just... oh I'll explain later, anything wrong?"

Tayla instantly regretted asking as Milly took her time to explain her current awkward situation about her new boyfriend and how he was having issues with getting it up and then the ability to finish when he did manage to get hard. The busty blonde wanted her advice and if she had experienced anything like this before with Declan.

"Sorry Mil, I can't say that's happened with us before. I'm sure it's just nerves or something, you're as gorgeous as ever hun! Anyways, I really have to go... text me tomorrow!"

When Tayla put down the phone, she wanted to instantly continue off from where they had stopped. But the minor break had only seemed to cool Annie off, potentially she started to think a little more sober about it.

She was shying away from more action.

"Maybe we should leave it at that, finish on a high," she suggested.

As much as Tayla was still intrigued about trying more, she respected her friend's boundaries and nodded, understanding her preference here, "We didn't make things awkward between us did we?"

Annie scoffed at that question, "Of course not. You made me watch porn, we got off simultaneously and now hooked up, if that's not a bonding experience, I don't know what is."

The two girls shared a laugh, a little before Annie left the room to have a shower.

This left Tayla alone on the bed, still topless. She was left with her thoughts as she tried to piece it all together. Innocent teenage exploration or something deeper?

---

ROSE

It was a still a decently warm afternoon in town, despite the threatening grey skies above. So Rose Parker never felt chilly on her way home, wearing a white skirt that showed off plenty of leg.

She was on her way back to her house after school. Lately it was a walk that Rose dreaded every afternoon, knowing where she was going and who would be there.

Walking to her front door, the words from Miss Koriagis from her meeting earlier today rung in her mind.

'How's your home life?'

The short brunette opened the front door to her house, stepping inside cautiously.

'Are you sure everything is okay at home?'

Miss Koriagis's voice still in the back of her mind as she walked into her own kitchen. Sensing that she might actually be alone, Rose began to calm her mind down a little.

She went straight to her fridge, opening it up wide. Standing there for a minute or two, Rose kept the door open as she picked at a leftover fruit platter before skulling some juice right from the bottle.

"Anyone teach you some proper manners?"

Rose's heart sunk as she realised her mom's drug addict boyfriend was in the house.

He was now standing at the other end of the kitchen, blue jeans and a grey tank top, the outline of a tattoo viewable from his chest.

The older man walked over to Rose and the fridge, taking the juice bottle from her hand, "Guess you don't mind sharing," he said, obnoxiously copying her with the bottle.

Rose cringed as juice leaked from the bottle as he held it to his mouth, running down his chin. When full, he took it away from his mouth, letting out a burp, the opposite of gentlemanly.

"You're sure quiet today kiddo," he then said, up close in her personal space.