Saturday Night Five Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Long day."

The man looked down at the skirt she was in, smirking to himself, "So do you put out wearing stuff like that or are you just an attention whore who likes to be a cock tease?"

The comment was bad enough alone but making the moment worse was the way his left hand tried to hike its way up underneath her skirt to grab a handful of ass. Feeling his hand make the move, Rose pushed her mother's boyfriend away with force, stepping back.

A threatening look on her face, Rose pointed a finger at him, "Don't you fucking dare!" she may have been short in stature but the brunette could be intimidating as anyone, "You'll fucking regret it if you try and touch me again."

The boyfriend put his hands up, in mock afraidness, "We've been through this before Rose, your mom doesn't give a shit what you say, you and I both know who she'd believe."

Well aware that he may be right, having experienced situations like this already, Rose didn't continue a verbal argument. As she had done many times before, she stormed away without another word. Rose moved up to her bedroom, packed a small bag of clothes and a few essential items and left the house immediately, not waiting for her mom to return home.

At first, she didn't know where she was going, she just started walking. As angry as she was, this was now becoming quite a trend. She cursed to herself about the jerk that was staying at their place, living off her mothers hard work.

Taking time on the walk to compose herself, Rose eventually ended up in front of Leo's house. The last thing she wanted was to speak about what was happening at home, Rose did everything she could when not at home to pretend like none of those problems existed.

"Rose! What a lovely surprise! Come right in," Leo's mother said, opening the door to let her in.

"Thank you Miss Hawkins," she replied politely.

She was welcomed in as she always was with open arms. Something about Leo's place just felt right, a real sweet family vibe. A happy relationship between the parents, a son who was so different to her had now become one of her closest friends.

Upstairs with him that night, Rose let Leo do whatever he wanted with her. She found it so enjoyable to just watch his eyes widened at something as simple as the sight of her tits.

After he had blown his load twice, Leo was expecting that Rose might end up leaving. But there was nowhere else was Rose to go and there was also no particular place that she preferred to be right now than right here. Taking hold of the PlayStation remote from the charger as she sat on his bed, she tried to learn a thing or two about his interests.

"Teach me how to play this silly thing."

"You mean... you want to... play a game?"

"Why wouldn't I? Now come back up here and tell me how to work this thing."

The look of excitement on his face was almost as good as the look he had given her before when he was spunking all over his chest. The next couple of hours was spent in front of the PlayStation as Leo showed Rose the ropes.

She may not have found a serious interest in playing video games that night but she still enjoyed the evening, just hanging out. To Leo, it just felt like even more proof that the idea of these girls just using him for their grades was so incorrect.

At one stage of the night, he left the room momentarily to go to the bathroom. Leaving his phone on the floor, in front of Rose, she made no hesitation to pick it up when it started to ring while he was away. Curious, she was interested to see that it was Katie ringing at this hour.

"What up K-dog," she said, answering the call.

"Wait... Rose? Is that you?"

"Yup, just staying the night at Leo's, why? What's up?"

There was a pause before she responded as Leo returned to the bedroom.

"Nothing, just homework stuff, it can wait until morning, Bye Rose."

Rose looked a little confused as she put down the phone. Back in the room, Leo asked the brunette who was there. She explained that it was Katie but that she would call back the following day because it wasn't urgent.

Leo shrugged it off, not thinking about it much further.

----

KATIE

"Fuck... what was I thinking..." Katie muttered to herself as she dropped her phone on the bed.

After her conversation with Leo earlier today, the busty 18-year-old girl couldn't stop thinking about the potential future with him. Nearby colleges, most likely away from the other members of Saturday Night Five.

She would deny to anyone about having any feelings whatsoever about Leo. But if you strapped her down to a lie detector test, it would be clear that isn't 100% true.

Katie took a shower that night, a longer one that usual as she sat on the ground, letting the water soak her stunning body and dark hair. She regretted calling Leo, now finding out that she had company, Rose of all people.

Rose Parker was widely recognised as the hottest girl at school. The tease had the ability to wrap any male around their finger in an instant. The other girls of the SNF were certainly aware of that too. Although it wasn't a talking point amongst them, they all had those thoughts from time to time. From Tayla's fears about Declan's past history with Rose to Katie's concerns that Leo would never choose her over the brunette tease.

Katie left the shower that night when the water started to lose its ultimate heat. She stepped out, dried herself off slowly, her big breasts dripping water on the bath mat below her.

Retreating back to her bedroom, she glanced at her iPhone, wondering if Leo may have since messaged her.

Right away, she saw that there was one new message. But it wasn't from Leo, it was Henry Foley of all people...

Henry: Hey, you up? xx