Saturday Night is Date Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dressing himself, Amir pulled the car out of the quiet side street and drove back into the city in silence. Curled up on the passenger seat, my knees pulled close to my chest, I didn't say anything either. Inside, I was still terrified and also partly furious at myself for not trusting my instincts earlier. But at the same time, I kept thinking, what had he really done that I objected to? He scared me, that was true. He spat on me and called me a whore. They were both bad things. But not the worst things that could have happened.

And then there was what had happened before all that. He had seemed sweet and tender. He had called me beautiful. And his cock was amazing. At the mere thought of that enormous piece of meat, my mouth filled with saliva once again. I could feel my little cock stirring between my thighs held tight. I was scared out of my mind, trapped in the car of a stranger who had just threatened me with violence, and all I could think of was how much I wanted to suck his big hard cock again.

"Wait, where are we going? This isn't the way home." I said, startled by the unfamiliar surroundings.

Amir smiled, his elbow propped on the window. "I didn't say I would take you home immediately."

"But where...?" I peered out of each window, trying to spot a landmark or street sign I recognised.

"You'll see." Amir chuckled. He soon turned the car into a laneway and parked in a tiny lot at the rear of some non-descript building. It was as dark and quiet as it had been on the side street where we had pulled over earlier. There were no streetlights and no people to be seen. Amir got out, walked around to my side and opened the door. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the car. I tugged at the hem of my skimpy skirt, suddenly all too aware of how short it was and how cold the night had grown.

With my arm held tight, I hobbled after Amir as he strode across the lot. He stopped at the only door to the building and knocked. Shortly, it opened inwards and Amir lead me through into the blackness beyond.

(Chapter 3 will be coming soon!)

12