All Comments on 'Saturday Night School Ch. 09'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LibertyMarshmellow98LibertyMarshmellow98over 5 years ago
Absolutely loved it

I'm so glad you are posting the newer chapters of this story on literotica. One of the best series out there I enjoy each chapter so much. Thank you for sharing. Keep up the great work.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
I wonder

Will that movie ever get produced?

Who cares? They are doing lots of other fun things. Ain't young love grand?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Love the characters and the story. Thank you for this gem.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 5 years ago
Delightful

Was glad to see that the author had once again taken up the pen. This has been a fun series; wonder what will happen when he goes to film school? The potential for twists and turns seem limitless. One question, why is she going to work at Macy’s; tbhought she was a college prep student?

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 5 years ago
Great read

You really set a good tone with your writing, descriptive and sexy as hell. Keep up the good work, great series.

gatthuygatthuyover 5 years ago
Great installment

I love every part of this series! It is amazing. You are a very talented writer and I love what you have done with these characters and their development. Please, don’t stop. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

maketreeesnotwarmaketreeesnotwarover 5 years ago
This is my favorite series

Hi,

Any update on the 5th book of the Saturday Night School series. I absolutely love this story and am dying to read more. I actually check your amazon page like every week hoping a new book has been dropped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Another update! Thanks! I really love this sries, amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible

The images and emotions being lived by the characters just popped off the pages in this chapter - it was like watching a movie that was being projected directly inside my mind! Forget about Charlie's movie, "Saturday Night School" needs to be made into a real movie! Spectacular writing!!!

koala011860091koala011860091over 5 years ago
So good!

Really great craft of writing here. I love how Charlie is so believably clueless at times, but does realize he should take charge when it counts. And I'm so intrigued with how Michelle's inter-tangled interests in exhibitionism and submissiveness are being slowly revealed. I almost died at the scene when they're making out on the mountain top listening to the people get closer and closer.

Great writing, I can't wait to see what's next.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 5 years ago
3 days/2nights

Unable to stop! Nine installments, one more to go! I can't go on! Knowing that there is nothing left will break my heart! The most incredible aspect of this series is how you've managed to keep it fresh! Michelle seeming to come to her senses is a great plot device. Waiting patiently but anxiously!

hudsinihudsiniabout 5 years ago
Is she just using him?

I have this nagging feeling that the only reason she is with him is for her own sexual gratification and nothing more but he is falling fast without a handhold in sight. I do want to know what is going on in her head, what she is feeling and most importantly what she feels for him. Very well written. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
High praise

There is a certain kind of warmth making the characters very likable. Their doubts, fears and lust for adventure is very genuine. For me this is the the final ingridient making your sexy ideas really erotic. Your writing is excellent, giving even a non native speaker the feeling of being there.

M. MillswanM. Millswanover 4 years ago
Really Hot and Exciting Erotic Writing!

Jessica's Naked in School series is one I have really enjoyed. Her writing is of professional quality, and I love how she builds her story and the erotic tension. She leaves me always looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi loved your story . Great writing , look forward to reading some of your other ones. Eric

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Jessica, Jessica...you are SUCH a bad puppy...making us squirm like this...

The emotional rollercoaster is driving my reading of this series...you carry us to so many places on just one page, to say nothing of a chapter...

Melissa is sssooo daring, and she like being who she is...it is not like any of this is getting easier or too familiar to either her or Charlie...each contrivance sets a new bar for their behavior in public. And yet, they care for each other, you can tell...

Melissa's family background...I am wondering more and more about her, IS she hiding something terrible (we hope not!!), is she willing to introduce Charlie to Mom & Dad?? And, the big question, are they IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER...WHOIS GOING TO COMMIT TO THE OTHER FIRST?? Will the other accept the profession of being in 💘 love??!!

Jessica...you better not break their hearts at the end of this...and thereby break the hearts of your readers..."we expect better of you!!"

Kudos...and **5** Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

_robin_robinover 1 year ago

Is this love? And if it isn't, then what is it?

So tantalizing. I’ve been yearning for Charlie to tell Michelle that he loves her since the first episode. Finally, toes are dipped in the water here - Charlie says “I love your smell.” M. laughs, “My smell?” As if to say, what ..?

This story is so romantic, so tantalizing and affecting. I keep finding myself crying. The three principals show such emotional complexity, basically good people. Well, Charlie has a lot to learn but he is self-aware and intelligent. He’ll get there.

I’ve been thinking that there’s a fundamental weakness, an elitist simplification at the heart of the story. The characters are inexorably divided between the artistic intelligentsia (Ronni, Charlie,) and the boneheaded football/cheerleading crowd (Michelle, Cody etc.) BUT Michelle is actually funny, bright, shows real maturity & emotional intelligence. Her dialog, the things she laughs at. She is a brilliantly drawn and impressive character.

Oh, and is she submissive, or dominant? Whichever, it’s a real turn-on.

Thanks for this lovely story. I laugh, I cry, I’m emotionally drained ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES