Saturday Night School Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her again, his need for her palpable, drawing him towards her. In a restaurant filled with patrons, her long shirt was hiked up to her waist and he had his fingers moving in and out of her wet pussy. The daring of it gave him such a rush that he found himself wondering how far they could take it. What if he put his hand under her shirt and fondled her bare breast? Would anyone notice? Would anyone care? He could free his cock from the tight confines of his jeans and let her stroke it under the table. Or even have her lie down on the curved seat so he could make love to her, moving his cock in and out of her, forgetting everything but their own desire.

Nothing seemed impossible. He had a reckless moment where it seemed like they could do anything and everything, free of any laws or rules. As if the world around them was just a dream and they were the lucid dreamers, doing whatever they liked before dawn woke them up.

He took another quick look at the nearby tables. The three goths, check. They were still looking at their phones. And really, only the long-haired girl sat in a seat with an angle to see them. The octogenarian, check. She was leaning over her food, absorbed in her careful tiny bites of chicken.

Then Charlie noticed two employees, a man and a woman, coming into view on the other side of the seating section. Both of them wore the magenta shirt/black pants uniforms of Hap's BBQ. The female employee, probably in her early twenties, looked in their direction. She pointed at them.

"Shit," Charlie swore, swiftly pulling away from Michelle.

"What?" Michelle asked, but Charlie didn't need to answer. Michelle followed his eyes and saw the male employee, who was walking grimly towards them. She quickly brought her legs back together and tried to smooth her shirt back over her thighs. "Did someone complain?" she murmured.

"Maybe. I don't know." Charlie pretended like he hadn't noticed the approach of the male employee. He casually lifted his drink and sipped from the straw.

"Excuse me, sir." The man was standing right next to their table, looming over them.

Charlie looked up. "Hi."

"Hi." The man's eyes flickered quickly towards Michelle, and Charlie had to fight the impulse to check on her and see how much skin she was showing. The man returned his eyes to meet Charlie's. "Sir, I've brought you a new cup."

"What?" Charlie blinked.

"A new cup." The man held out a plastic cup. "You took the wrong cup, sir. This is the cup for your drink."

Charlie stared at the cup in the man's hand, then looked at the cup he had just been sipping from. "What's wrong with the cup I have?" he asked.

"You took the wrong cup," the man repeated. He pointed at Charlie's cup. "Sorry, sir. You accidentally took our tip cup. That's the cup by the register that we use for tips."

"I did?" Charlie turned the cup on the table. Now he could see a bright red sign taped to the cup he'd been drinking out of, a sign that read "TIP PLEASE THANK YOU". He popped the top off his cup and peeked in. At the bottom of the cup, he could see a dark layer of quarters, nickels and pennies, swimming underneath the Sprite.

"I can fill your new cup for you, if you like, sir," the man said. "Is it Sprite you're drinking?"

"Yeah." Charlie felt light-headed and vaguely nauseous as he realized he'd been sipping out of a cup filled with dirty change. "I mean, no. I can fill it up myself."

The man plucked the tip cup off the table and left the empty cup in its place. "Very sorry, sir. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you."

"Right. I mean... sorry. I guess I wasn't paying attention and grabbed the wrong cup..."

"Sure. It's no problem." The man nodded to them. "Enjoy your meal." He turned and walked away.

"Oh my god!" Michelle said, as soon as the man was out of earshot. "You stole their tip cup!"

Charlie breathed out slowly. He looked at her, checking her shirt. She had pulled the edge of the tablecloth towards her to cover her lap, but hadn't been able to tuck the back of her shirt underneath her, and Charlie could still see a triangle of bare thigh above the red seat cushion. To him, it looked obvious that she had her bare bottom touching the cushion. Maybe it only looked that way to him because he knew it was true.

He reached over and tickled her bit of exposed skin with his finger. "I can't believe I put soda in their tip cup." He shook his head, grimacing. "And drank out of it. What the hell is wrong with me?"

"They looked kind of alike. Same shape. Different color though. You never noticed the big sign taped to it?"

"No. I should have. But I didn't."

She giggled. "At least that's all it was. I thought we were getting kicked out for public indecency."

"Me, too." He made a face. "I'm going to go fill my new cup. I need to wash this taste out of my mouth."

"Okay." Even though they had just nearly been caught, Michelle was already tugging her shirt back above her waist. "Don't steal anything else. Next time they come over looking for you, I'm not going to bother covering up."

"Okay, Bonnie." He could hear her giggling as he walked away.

Charlie ventured back to the middle of the restaurant and filled the new cup with more Sprite. Michelle was already eating when he returned. She had a forkful of chicken and smiled as she slipped it in her mouth.

"I started without you," she said. "Don't worry. I saved you some of everything."

"Thanks." Charlie set down his drink and slid back into the seat. Michelle immediately reached for the cup and turned it in a circle.

"No thievery this time," she said. "Good! Maybe they won't bother us anymore."

"At least not for stealing." Charlie reached under the table and stroked her leg. "There's still the public indecency though."

She shook her head dismissively. "Oh, I'm not worried about that. No one can really see anything. The benefit of long tablecloths."

"That's true." Charlie looked at the tablecloth thoughtfully. Michelle had removed the plates of food from the tray and had them arranged around the table. She had even made a place setting for him, with a knife and fork sitting on a paper napkin.

"Eat something." She pushed the plate of food closer to him.

"Okay." Charlie took a quick look around to make sure no one was watching. Then he leaned away from her, lifting the edge of the tablecloth and ducking underneath it. He slid down, crouching, and his shoulder bumped against her leg. He could see the bottom of the table, the whole thing supported by one central cylinder that was bolted to the floor.

"Charlie? What are you..." Michelle abruptly fell silent as she must have realized what he intended. Charlie double-checked the length of the tablecloth, making sure that he was hidden underneath the table. The tablecloth didn't quite touch the floor, but it was long enough that he doubted anyone could see him. He shifted his position over slightly so he had a line of sight directly between Michelle's knees. He could see the line of her pussy, right in front of him, just under the edge of the tablecloth.

He decided to play a game, to see how close he could get his finger to her pussy without touching either leg. He slowly moved his hand forward, keeping it in that space between her legs, until finally the space became too narrow and he grazed her inner thigh. He kept his hand moving forward anyway, until his finger encountered the soft wetness of her pussy. He pushed his finger into her, sliding it in and out a few times. She didn't make a sound but her legs moved restlessly as he fingered her.

He brought his hand back down to her knee, pushing on it gently, and Michelle obediently opened her legs wider, sliding forward on her seat. He kissed her right knee, then her left knee. Slowly, he kissed his way up the inside of her left thigh, working his way up her leg. Michelle squirmed in anticipation as he came closer and closer to the place where her legs met. She slid even further down in her seat.

He reached her pussy and pressed a long kiss against it. Her legs clinched around his head as he pushed his tongue into her, tasting the tang of her arousal. Her hand touched the top of his head, stroking his hair as he licked her slowly from bottom to top. He could hear her uneven breathing as the tip of his tongue teased the area around her clit.

Her legs trembled as she opened them wider, granting him more access between them. Her upper body leaned forward against the table, and she lifted one hand above the table while the other remained tangled in his hair. It turned him on immensely to realize that she feigned normal behavior for the benefit of the other patrons, most likely continuing to eat little bites of food, while below the waist she was completely naked, her legs splayed apart and her pussy served to him like his own personal dish to taste and savor.

It became his goal to disrupt her facade. He swirled his tongue over her clit in a particular way that made her legs tremble and just above his head, Michelle's fork clattered on the table. It pleased him immensely to know that he had just caused her to drop her fork. He could picture her in his mind, as if he sat at a nearby table watching her. Methodically eating her food, acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary, only every now and then she would freeze, or tense up, or maybe her eyes would close and her mouth would hang open for a moment. Maybe she would bite her lip to keep from making a noise. He wanted to make her betray herself, to give her such an intensity of pleasure that she would be unable to control her reaction.

He slid his hand up the front of her shirt, finding her breast and caressing it. Her nipple was hard between his fingers. He wondered if anyone was looking at that moment. Could they see the movement under her shirt, the outline of his fingers against the fabric as they squeezed her soft mound?

He wanted to make her moan. He wanted her body to shake with an orgasm in the middle of the restaurant. The thought of it made him fiercely hard.

She rose up, unconsciously pushing her hips towards him, pressing herself against his face while his tongue toyed mercilessly with her sensitive little button. He remembered watching her use her vibrator, the one she called Hoppity, and he tried to think of himself as a living Hoppity, a tool for her pleasure. His mouth was her personal sex toy, and he would get her off or stay under the table all night trying.

Suddenly she was pushing him away. "Come back up," she whispered. "No one's looking right now."

"I want to make you cum," he said.

"You already did. I just came."

"You did?"

"Yes! Just now. I had to be quiet about it. But it was a good one." She took a slow breath. "Come back up. No one's watching."

"Pass me a fork," he said.

"What?"

"A fork. If anyone sees me coming out from under the table, I'll pretend I just dropped a fork and went under to get it."

"Oh my god. You're silly." But she passed him the fork anyway. He managed to turn around under the table and climbed back through the narrow gap into his seat. He looked around quickly, but didn't need to use the fork excuse. No one had noticed.

Michelle pushed food towards him. "Time to eat for real," she said. "It's getting cold."

Charlie took a moment to wipe his face with a napkin. He picked up his fork and poked a slice of tri-tip. It was still sufficiently warm, and tasted delicious. "It's good," he told her between bites.

"Better than me?"

"Heh. No, not that good."

Michelle smiled. "We used to always come here, when we drove through. The food was always good."

Charlie realized he was hungrier than he thought. Michelle ate as well, but barely took one bite to his two. They talked about Michelle missing school the previous day, and Charlie's lunch with Ronni. He tried to summarize the conversation he had with Ronni about the movie.

"Have you asked anyone to do the other roles yet?" Michelle wanted to know.

"No. I have an idea who I'm going to ask. You know Allison Hayes?"

"Charlie..." Michelle spoke hesitantly. "Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Of course."

"When you try to get other actors... and they want to read the script... can you give them that new version you just wrote? The version without the nude scene?"

"Umm... yeah. I guess I could."

"Charlie... I'm sorry. I just don't know if I can do it. The scene, I mean."

"Really?" Charlie was surprised.

"If it was just you, I'd be fine," she said. "I think Nick is all right, and Ronni, too. But I don't know about any of the others. I don't know if they're going to keep it a secret. They might tell anyone at school who'll listen that I'm naked in a film, and can you imagine what people would say? I don't know if I can handle that being all over the school."

"Right." Charlie shrugged. "Sure, Michelle. Whatever you want. We can do the other version. It's no problem at all." He paused, considering the script. "Did you notice the different clothes you're supposed to wear for each scene, in the clean version? It doesn't have to be exactly what I wrote, but..."

"Oh, I can take care of the outfits." She waved dismissively. "Don't worry about that part of it."

"Cool." Charlie watched a group of four women turn the corner carrying trays of food. The women slid into the booth on the other side of the goths.

Michelle watched them as well. "I know it won't be exactly how you pictured the movie. But it'll still be all right, won't it?"

"Sure, it'll be fine."

"You still want to make the movie, right?"

Did he? It was like an echo of the conversation he'd had with Ronni the day before. "Yeah," he said. "I still want to."

"Good." She smiled. "Do you think we could go back to the Gardens again? Sometime this week?"

"Sure. We just have to ask Ronni and Nick. What will you tell your parents?"

"I can tell them the truth now. I've been asked to be an actress in a movie, and it films late at night. I'll show them the script if they want to see it. The PG script. No nude scene, right? So they'll be fine with it. If they have any questions, I'll have them talk to Ronni. She'll vouch for the movie."

"Yeah. I'm sure she will."

"Just let me know what day we can go." Michelle picked up her water and took a sip, glancing at the table of four women. She seemed preoccupied with them; Charlie noticed she was frequently glancing in that direction. Her shirt had drifted lower while they ate and now the bottom of it fell over her lap, so she wasn't quite as exposed as before. Not that it mattered; none of the four women appeared to be looking in their direction, and Michelle's lower half was blocked by the table. Charlie wasn't quite sure what was making her so anxious.

The realization hit him a moment later that Michelle had to be planning something. She wasn't looking at the other tables because of what she was doing. She was looking at them thinking about what she intended to do. Maybe she was waiting for the right opportunity, the open window when no one was looking.

He should have suspected that Michelle would be looking for an opportunity to reciprocate his previous escapade under the table. Nevertheless, it surprised him when she suddenly dropped down and slid under the tablecloth. He had enough experience with Michelle that he knew to keep quiet, careful to avoid calling any attention to her sudden descent. He glanced around, to see if anyone had noticed, but Michelle had picked the perfect moment to disappear.

A minute later and her hand slipped out from under the tablecloth, setting her folded-up shirt next to him. So now she was naked under the table, and he felt her fingers on the front of his jeans. Much easier for him to flip up the bottom of her shirt than for her to undo the snap and zipper of his jeans, yet she still somehow managed to tug his boxers down and pull out his erect cock.

Now it was his turn to pretend like nothing was happening, poking at the remaining barbecue food with his fork while below the table Michelle's tongue was licking up and down his shaft. He wondered if she had felt the same mix of excitement and fear that he was feeling. Her mouth enveloped the head of his cock while her fingers toyed with his balls, gently cupping them. She fell into a rhythm as she sucked on him, her lips sliding back and forth on his shaft, her head bobbing up and down in his lap. Did she intend to take him all the way? Would he fill her mouth with his cum? Could he really have an orgasm in the middle of a restaurant, with a bunch of strangers sitting less than twenty feet away? That seemed like Michelle's intention.

After a couple minutes of her hot mouth kissing and sucking on his cock, Charlie knew the answer was a definite yes. Michelle was quite capable of making him climax in the middle of a crowded restaurant. He couldn't always tell what she was doing under there but it was driving him wild. He'd feel something soft, wet, her lips maybe, or her tongue, running along the bottom of his cock or exploring the swollen head. Then her mouth would envelop him and her lips would slide up and down his shaft, urging him to erupt.

In her enthusiasm, she bobbed to the end of his cock and the top of her head banged loudly against the bottom of the table, hard enough that all of the plates and silverware on the table rattled. Charlie's eyes widened as suddenly everyone in the near vicinity turned to look in his direction, checking to see what had caused the sound. Even the old lady turned around in her seat to peer at him.

Charlie was mortified. A sea of eyes, all staring right at him, and how many of them could tell that just below the tablecloth his jeans were undone and his erect cock was sitting in his girlfriend's mouth? Did they notice that Michelle was conspicuously missing? "Dropped a plate," he said. "Don't worry. Nothing broke." He tried to force a smile, but only succeeded in looking guiltier. It didn't help that he could hear Michelle under the table trying to control her giggling. He prayed that no one else could hear her.

The eyes started to turn away, to his relief. Probably they had only been staring at him for a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. His erection was fading, a victim of his anxiety, and he tucked it back into his boxer shorts before Michelle could reach for it again. With one hand below the table, he gestured for her to come back up.

He could feel her bump his knees, and guessed that she was trying to put her shirt back on. He put his hand under the table and held it flat, a warning for her to wait for his signal. He watched the other customers, waiting for an opportunity. Finally, he found a moment when no one seemed to be looking at them, and urgently flapped his hand to beckon Michelle back up.

She understood his signal and slipped out from under the tablecloth. He was glad to see she was successful in putting her shirt back on, although it looked a little crooked around her shoulders. She held a fork in her hand. "Found my fork!" she announced. "The one I dropped!" She grinned at Charlie.

"Oh." He looked at the fork. "Uh... great."

Michelle slid in close to him, her body pressing against his side. "I'm sad," she purred. "I wanted to make you cum."

He shook his head, his eyes still watching the other tables. "I don't think I can," he whispered. "Not after that."

"Aww." She pouted. "It would have been so naughty."

"Maybe next time," he said. "Should we get out of here? Are we done eating?"

"Of course not!" she grinned. "Dessert! This time it's my treat." She picked up her purse and slid out of the seat. Charlie watched her walk away, the bottom of her shirt just barely covering her ass. He knew she was going to attract some looks.

He waited for her return, and the longer she took, the more convinced he became that her departing words had been a sexual innuendo, foreshadowing a scandalous act to come. Dessert? Her treat? What did that mean? Would she return wearing something even more revealing? A transparent dress? A silk slip? A body stocking? Would she drop into his lap and announce that she was his dessert?