All Comments on 'Saturday Night School Ch. 10'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE this series!!!

This is my favorite series on this site and I’m so thrilled to see it continuing! Can’t wait for more.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Beautiful

It's progressing slowly but so so nicely.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's a small thing really...

...maybe you did it for a reason, but Charlie didn't tell Ronni he got into Apex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad to see this series progress!!!

OUTSTANDING!! Great writing skills and style!! As a reader, I'm not sitting on the sideline looking at story. You have done a wonderful job of putting me inside the storyline with all characters interacting with each other and with me as well. This series MUST continue with plot development and characters being further fleshed out as supporting cast to Charlie and Michelle's wonderful story. Best Series I have ever had the pleasure of reading ( and re-reading!)

GlanceSidewaysGlanceSidewaysover 5 years ago
You are the real deal!

You write brilliantly - dialogue, descriptions, tension, economy, I am right there alongside your characters, you are a real talent!

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Outstanding

This is just brilliant. Nothing more to say really.

To my knowledge it is finished, and I can't wait for the next part, and that knowledge is also very reassuring. Although, even if it ended here forever, it would've been the most beautiful story as it is already.

Can't resist a thought... poor Charlie, he is such a fool. Yeah, that's a prediction that may fail. We will see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Michelle santos seemz to b writer herself. Beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

love this series, and i hope it continues. though i wish Charlie had sent the text (smile).

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 5 years ago
Awesome

I am loving this story and truly hope that the chapters will be assembled into an ebook available on Amazon or the like once it is complete. I enjoyed the parking lot scene at Macy's; and that she came first. The woman should always cum first. She should also cum much more often (my view anyway). Well done.

I'll have to include however, and I am no expert, but I'm not sure about beginning a paragraph with a preposition. I am referring to near the end of this chapter you begin a paragraph with "Besides". It seems more like the continuation of a thought and therefore should be a continuation of the previous paragraph. Just a thought, and I might be wrong.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 5 years ago
Awesome

This is an amazing story. I hope that, once complete, you assemble all the chapters into an ebook available on Amazon or something like that. I know some of your other offerings available there. I have bought them too :)

During the scene in Macy's parking lot she cums first. In my view the woman should always cum first. She should also cum far more often then a guy. I love that.

Critically I have to talk about where, near the end of the chapter, you begin a paragraph with the preposition, "besides". I am no expert, but I don't think that is correct. Particularly where that particular preposition behaves much like the indefinite article, "and". It is the continuation of a thought and therefore should be the continuation of the previous paragraph. That is my view anyway; I could be wrong. I don't usually give constructive criticism, but your writing is head and shoulders above the quality of most peoples. You obviously take writing seriously.

gatthuygatthuyover 5 years ago
Great Series!!

I love this entire series! Best I have ever read on Literotica. I agree with other comments that this needs to become a book eventually. I truly hope there is more in this series. I enjoy the depth that you have given to the characters and how they are continuing to develop. An element of sexy could be fun. Amazing work!

buck0000000buck0000000about 5 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Frustrating

I love this story but Charlie is starting to make me angry by not telling Michelle how much he loves her! I don't know what else she has to do to get him to be a man and tell her what she longs to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Awesome. Big thumps up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wishing for the next chapters

Love the story! Two thumbs up! I keep coming back to this page and in amazon hoping the next part is available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anxiety!

Gosh, this is a great series. Anything that can evoke this much emotion for me is a prize. However, I do struggle while reading with how much anxiety I have. I just keep feeling like Michelle doesnt feel the same as Charlie. It feels like she's just using him and she's gonna split as soon as he makes his feelings known to her. Dont let me down Jessica ;) lol lets see a happy ending!

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
A masterpiece of erotic literature.

Congratulations, Jessica, you have written ten chapters and I'm still none-the-wiser on what is going to happen next. Will it be love? Will she blow him off? Or will Charlie make a big mistake? I can't wait for the next chapter.

If you are in need of ideas (I hope not) may I suggest a lingerie section in a department store and Michelle walks naked to a changing room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Absolutely love this story, one of the best I've ever read on Literotica. Hope you're going to continue.

PyroPyroalmost 5 years ago
Worthwhile

Far too many times, I will browse stories on Literotica only to stop reading them after a few paragraphs and I wonder if all the really good writers have left.

Then I stumble across a gem like yours that captivates me so much that I spend my time reading through the entire series, smiling with delight.

An excellent plot, an interesting hook, instant empathy for the main characters, defined suspense, and well-edited. All the hallmarks of a good story.

To top it off, no outrageous claims of the size of the male member or exaggerations of the female bust. Just real, normal, everyday people caught in an unusual situation.

I'm hoping that you continue writing here, but that you also write mainstream stories, because I'd probably enjoy those as well.

Thank you for restoring my faith in the writing here!

Pyro Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue!

So I knew I had a thing for public female nudity and risk. The best sexual memories I have are based on it. If I could go back in time and take past moments to their maximum potential it would be very similar to this story. Please continue writng as soon as is possible for you.

kmreaderkmreaderalmost 5 years ago
Another Excellent Continuation

Love this story and every chapter you’ve posted thus far. Although I found the most recent adventure in the Macy’s parking lot as exhilarating as all the previous encounters, I was a bit confused about the setup leading to this event. The previous conversations between Michelle and Charlie suggested they would wait until Sunday for their next date. At the beginning of this segment Charlie is killing time Saturday night pretending to be on a date, so I was confused as to whether the meeting in the parking lot was prearranged or not. In some ways it seems as though Charlie knew she would be there and exactly the precise time, but in others I thought he may have an idea of where she might be and when but all in all it was a chance encounter. Either way, the scene was incredibly hot and I can’t wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

I’ve read this story in its entirety, and loved every chapter. Tender, innocent, sensual, and incredibly erotic. This is how a love story should be written, and should happen. You have a wonderful gift & talent to create characters that are believable, and achingly real. Thank you for sharing this.

nolaguy58nolaguy58almost 5 years ago
Excellent series Please continue

I have thoroughly enjoyed this entire series. Thanks so much for sharing it. I can’t wait to find out how prom night goes.

gjwsk01gjwsk01over 4 years ago
Wonderful series!

I loved this whole series. I just finished it and plan to start it again right away, enjoying it even more! I like the way you build up the sexual tension rather than emphasizing the sex act as some writers do. I hope you will extend the series, or create another like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Series

Really enjoyed reading this series. Look forward to more chapters soon! Great writing!

BBADWMEBBADWMEover 4 years ago
Great read

Looking forward to reading more adventures with this story. Great detail and suspense in your writing

waderdwaderdover 4 years ago
More Please!!

Of all of the stories I've read here on Literotica, this continuing story is by far my favorite! I've read the complete series three times and once you've added to it I'll be reading again. I totally empathize with Charlie and I think I'm in love with Michelle! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story! Thank you.

I love this story. You pulled me in from the beginning. I can't wait to read how it ends.

mtiramtiraover 4 years ago
Fantastic

I love the tale you've woven together. Thank you for sharing your genius.

mtiramtiraover 4 years ago
Waiting to buy on Amazon

Looking forward to buying the finished story on Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed very much

I've read the whole series several times and really liked it. I hope there will be some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tender, sweet, but supercharged with eroticism

You are doing an amazing job of depicting the difficulty youngsters have in expressing their genuine feelings for each other. We sense that Charlie and Michelle love each other but neither of them can make that step.

It leaves me with a lingering sense of dread, that something terrible will happen that tears them apart.

I along with many others would love to read more in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Come back Jessica

It seems you've abandoned this story, PLEASE come back and give these characters some more story, it is SO good. In all seriousness, PLEASE come back to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fixed that little problem

I like that you resolved the issue about both Charlie and Michelle's prior experience. One of the only things that bothered me from previous chapters was that I believed Charlie to be a virgin before finding Michelle, and I thought he should've acknowledged that important moment. But I also think it's still clear that Michelle is more experienced than Charlie.

Now I keep wondering what's going to go wrong, and how badly. These two need to be happy together... but I know there's going to be a serious obstacle to overcome first.

subtle_tsubtle_tover 3 years ago
Very enjoyable story!

I really enjoyed this series of stories! I could identify with the Charlie character (I’m amazed how well you wrote a male character) and lusted over Michelle. She is every high school nerd’s fantasy. Some aspects of the story were right out of my high school experience. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still great

I read this whole series over a year ago and I still think about it. The premise and the characters are so good. Glad to have found it again in the Hall of Fame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5* But...

First off you're an excellent writer, this series is up there with the best erotica I've read, great characters, story, and the eroticism is brilliantly woven into the story in a way that stops it becoming too repetitive or arbitrary. However, because you've set the standard so high I thought I might share some of my thought's and potential criticisms, bearing in mind that the only reason I care enough to have these opinions, let alone post them, is because of how invested you've made me in these characters.

I realise there's been nothing posted in this series for well over a year so it would be be a crying shame if Charlie and Michelle's situation was never resolved, and I realise there's a chance I'm just typing into the void but here goes.

I may in the vast minority here, and I may be being unfair, but I like Michelle less the longer the story goes on. I realise that a lot of this story seems to hinge on potential misunderstanding like the prom thing, where Charlie is maybe misreading things, but I still feel MIchelle has become a bit of a mary-sue in a weird way. The fact she won't acknowledge their relationship at all 'publicly' (although I get there's some irony there) feels like a double standard considering it was HER who pointed out to Charlie during the prom fiasco that there's a difference in asking her out, and telling everyone about their sex lives.

It's kinda ironic as well how she points out that being an exhibitionist with Charlie almost puts him on the hook more so if they get caught, whereas she's not willing to put herself on the line in the same way by introducing Charlie to her parents or admitting their relationship to her friends. So she's sort of doing Charlie wrong by keeping him a dirty secret, and lying to all the other people she values (Vanessa, her parents), and you even have Ronni point out that she did her dirty with the prom thing, and even Ronni's attempt at 'revenge' kinda blows up in her face.

In spite of this it feels like the story and characters are constantly reinforcing the notion that Charlie is just lucky to have her, and the burden of responsibility is entirely on him to not take their sexual escapades too far. Even his closest 'confidantes' like Daryl are saying stuff like 'do right by that girl', Ronni making a point of saying how much Michelle trusts him, his Mother immediately asking after her.

I get that there's probably an element of trying to draw out the tension, and that the plan, if this series continues is probably for things to come to a head and finally get resolved, but I must admit, the lack of resolution, while great for the plot, is really undercutting the eroticism for me. Again, maybe I'm a minority, so vast that it's not worth pandering to, but I kinda feel like it's hard to fully buy into their intimacy when it sorta feels like Charlie is just being used a little? Like, he muses to himself (and those scenes are great btw) about whether all of this is more about him being in the right place at the right time and just being along for the ride with her exhibitionism, but I feel like that question has never fully been resolved, and it sorta messes with my ability to really feel anything for them as a couple. It's kinda like how she's getting aroused by being naked and kissing Nick and Daryl, or the idea of specifically being seen on camera by Nick. It's like they're all just willing bystanders for her to get off on, and in way Charlie feels similar, all the 'power' he has over her is basically an illusion based on her sexual whims. It's kinda hard to explain but I guess what I mean is that it sort of feels sometimes like she doesn't do things because she cares about doing them with HIM, but because the idea doing them in general turns her on? I know the difference might seem arbitrary but I feel like it's undermining my investment in an almost sub-conscious way, since all the sexual scenes are sandwiched between all this great character -building and then it all gets shelved so that she can get off?

It's like, I would actually be fine if you planned for it to turn out that it takes a heart-breaking-twist where Michelle suddenly shares a sexual experience with Nick or her prom date, as long the story/Charlie doesn't just excuse it and wave it away as 'oh well I guess I never TECHNICALLY asked her to be monogamous'. After having spent the whole story obsessing over her in a more monogamous way. I think I would just find it super underwhelming if it turned out she just keeps kinda pushing boundaries, doing/getting whatever she wants and anytime Charlie has any problems with it the moral always becomes "get over it, you're having sex with a hot girl on weekly basis, that's all men really care about". Especially when I think you did such a fantastic job of making Charlie such a 3 dimensional character.

God I didn't mean for this to go on so long, and no one will probably read it lol. But I absolutely tore through this story and just really wanted to share my thought I guess. Again, I might be underestimating the resolution the author had planned, or the way in which Michelle is putting herself out there in many of these situations, but almost every sex scene after the first one has felt kinda conflicted to me? Though maybe that's the point and if it lost that edge the whole thing would suffer, I dunno either way, I'll stop rambling now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

One of the best stories i’ve ever read in this website! Hope you come back and continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best I’ve read!

This story is fantastic - it has everything to make it enjoyable and interesting whilst have the right amount of sex involved. It would be a real shame if it wasn’t continued - please write some more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

More PLEASE

Tracyo64Tracyo64about 3 years ago
An absolutely awesome series

Good story line and GREAT characters....PLEASE continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

I my... please please continue. great story.. wonderful writing. I still cant decide how this is going to end. A true mark of a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi loved this one too.Great story thanks Eric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please can you continue the story, I want to see how the film making goes. I would love to find a girl like Michelle and I would also love to be the male version of her. I really enjoyed the fact that Michelle preferred not to be in control of her naked state. I can relate to that because that is what I imagine for me. I would be happy to be the only one naked as long as someone else was in control that I trusted.

gjwsk01gjwsk01almost 3 years ago

This series is my favourite erotica series. I love the chemistry between Charlie and Michelle, right from the discovery of each other in chapter 1 to what is currently the latest happening with Michelle finally realizing, and telling Vanessa, that yes, she and Charlie are a couple. (at the moment you have to buy book 5 on Kindle to read that 😉, and you should)! I have purchased the series (5 books) and read the series several times and still enjoy rereading it, especially chapter 1 and the latter part of book 5. I sincerely hope that Ms von Harper still has inspiration to continue with a book 6 and beyond!

Garry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

will there be other updated of this story cuz i find it wery thrilling one i ever read

Gary13Gary13almost 3 years ago

YOU are an incredible storyteller! I've thoroughly enjoyed the adventures of Michelle and Charlie. I never slowed down, I don't even remember seeing anything that distracted me ... improper grammar, punctuation, spelling ... but more importantly, you create characters that we can love and respect.

Nice work, I plan to read all of your works.

darkantx6669darkantx6669almost 3 years ago

I love this series!! I really hope you continue with this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is this story still being continued, I found it last night and got invested in the story.~

soliloquy787soliloquy787almost 3 years ago

I really hope you continue this story!

gjwsk01gjwsk01almost 3 years ago

I am reading this series yet again, although I usually read it now in the e-book format which now contains 5 volumes with volume 5,which I am just starting now for the second time, continuing on from this chapter. I think that this is my favourite series of erotic stories, because of the way Jessica develops her theme and the characters. Although Charlie frustrates me at times! ;) Volume 5, fortunately, resolves some of the tension and allows them to acknowledge to each other that, yes, they are a couple! If Ms Jessica Tang Von Harper is reading these comments, please continue the series....it seems to me that there is more story to tell. Like what happens at the famous prom, any hijinks they can plan at the university, etc.. It's such a great plot line I hate to think about it ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have to say this is amazing, the characters, the tension, the naughtiness. Really hope we get some more..

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsover 2 years ago

I love the observation that Michelle can be herself with Charlie. Teens at school have been known to say "I don't like any of my friends". That's the beauty of Michelle feeling comfortable in her own skin with Charlie. She expresses that in her breathless enthusiasm for spending her time with him. Good on Charlie for not taking her for granted. Keeping her keen by being serene. Staying cool, but still putting in the effort. Go Charlie! I hope the hall of fame accolade brings this story series enough momentum to continue. (In the fullness of time.) All things come to he who waits. It is the best story on Literorica. Thank you!

yessmissyessmissover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing characters that I take are very close to your heart. You bring them close to mine, and I really care about our heroes. I don’t know if anybody else felt this in this Book 4, that although Charlie and Michelle are getting closer, although there is ever more freedom and happiness, and love, I also am enveloped in darkness and sadness, and I don’t know why or what that is about. I understand that in Book 5 (which I haven’t read yet), that Charlie and Michelle become a couple, so I’m not sure what trip my emotions took me on here. Whatever it is, Jessica, you have done a marvelous job to suck me in to the lives of these two real teens that are just longing to be true to themselves and each other. Again; thank you, Jessica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story. It's the best I have ever read. I can visualize the whole thing like a film. My heart is aching for Charlie, feeling that Michelle will eventually break his heart. This is such wonderful writing. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FYI...the next chapter is on Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue the story, best I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story and keep coming back hoping it has continued. Please write more as it’s wonderfully written. Thanks

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Jessica....you have done it again...I am almost breathless with excitement from this chapter...the emotion, the fear, the NEED these two have for each other!! Yet, I feel that you are going to do something AWFUL to them...to US!!

Like some of the other readers, I am invested in the characters; I almost want to cry at times, the FEAR OF WHAT YOU ARE GONNA DO IS SO OVERWHELMING!! Please, be nice, give us an ending for the ages, a 💘 love shared by both, and by their close companions...they DESERVE IT, WE ALL DESERVE IT!!😭😨💋💋👄💞💞💥💥😕

Oh, the anticipation, two chapters left, someone commit to taking this into a permanent "I LOVE YOU...I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU" RELATIONSHIP....

ICANNOT STAND IT...IT IS MAKING ME CRAZY....AND IT IS ONLY A FICTIONAL STORY!! 😭😭😭😇

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I want to be in Michelle and to be Michelle.

cdh02cdh023 months ago

The saga of Michelle and Charlie continues to make me wetter than anything else I read on Literotica. This is such wonderful writing! I really love it. Thank you Jessica and please continue. You are wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
2346 Followers
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES