Saturday’s Game

Story Info
Married guys explore while wives go shopping…
2.4k words
4.7
16.8k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 10/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the fall, Mike and I would watch college ball, our wives would go shopping and we would meet them for dinner to end the day/evening. It was an all day event that we enjoyed throughout the fall. It started in the morning and we typically meet the girls for dinner at 6:00pm. They had just left and we were settling in to watch the game. It was now or never....

"Hey Mike, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Shoot."

"Does she still suck your dick?"

"Unfortunately not. She quit after she married you."

"Ha, ha. You know what I mean. Does Sheila still give you head?"

"Not as much as she used too; why? Are you offering?"

Was I offering? I had thought about this moment for months, hoping for a little more conversation before we got to this point. Then perhaps we could negotiate a little quid pro quo. But what I really wanted was the chance to suck his dick. I loved my wife, but sex was definitely on the decline. I found some release in porn, and I started collecting clips of blow jobs. I would slowly rub my dick and pretend I was the one getting sucked. Then I started noticing the various techniques the women were using, and I found myself thinking about what would feel best. Pretty soon, I began focusing on the dicks, thinking that given the chance, I could give great head. I started practicing by sucking bananas, imagining it was a dick. With a little practice I found I could deep-throat a 10 inch banana with ease. It was becoming an obsession.

We'd known Mike and Sheila for years. We were at similar stages of life. Kids were launched. I wondered if he might be a willing partner in my growing fantasy. It felt safe to at least broach the subject with Mike, but his question caught me short. Was I offering? In a way, yes. I just thought there would be more conversation before we got to this point. Before I was able to answer, he continued...

"Do you think guys give better head than women? It makes sense that they would. After all, a guy knows what and where feels good. I've often wondered what it would feel like to get sucked off by a guy. I'm just not interested in having a go at it myself. But hey, if you wanted to give it a try, I'm open."

Again, I was speechless. Was he in my brain? I found myself getting hard listening to him. Would I be willing to suck his dick without reciprocation? Of course. Another awkward pause and he continued...

"I'm thinking you are interested or you wouldn't have brought it up. Is sex with Jenny a little stale? Have you been looking at porn and started wondering about sucking cock? Maybe even looked at some gay porn or shemale porn and fantasizing yourself kneeling between my legs, licking your lips?"

"I...."

"I don't hear you denying it, buddy. Do you want me to whip it out or does your fantasy have you undressing me?"

He was looking right at me, rubbing his crotch. It was as if he willed the words to come out of my mouth. "I'll do it."

He smiled and put his hands behind his head and spread his legs apart. "Ready when you are."

I was nervous as hell, but I got up and knelt between his legs. I looked up at him and he just nodded and smiled. I reached up and rubbed his crotch. This was it; the moment I'd fantasized about. I was finally going to suck Mike's cock. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and lowered the zipper. My hands were shaking. I could feel my heart pounding and my dick was getting hard. I grabbed his pants, leaving his underwear in place for the moment, and pulled them down. He lifted his hips to assist. He was a whitey-tighty guy and his bulge was pressing against the fabric.

"Go ahead and take my shoes and socks off, then remove my pants and underwear. That way you will have unfettered access to your dreams."

Without a word, I obeyed and removed his shoes and socks. Then I slipped his pants off and cast them aside. Once again, he opened his legs in invitation, reaching down to rub his cock through his underwear. I pushed his hand aside and rubbed his crotch through the underwear, feeling his growing member, feeling its heat. I leaned in and buried my face against the cotton material and inhaled his essence. It was a manly scent mixed with the light aroma of soap. I rubbed my face around his crotch, and felt him hardening. It was time. Slowly, I peeled off his underwear revealing his cock in all its glory. I was looking at the first live dick (other than my own) since my high school locker room days. He was cut. He wasn't huge. About the same size as me, maybe a little thicker, about six inches long. His balls were shaved clean and his mushroom head looked smooth and perfect. It laid straight up his abdomen, inviting me to play. He reached down and grabbed it and "waved" it at me with a smiled. He was close to full erection. I reached up and took his dick out of his hand and I began caressing it, feeling it, watching it get harder and harder until it was at full mast. The heat was amazing. I cupped his balls with my left hand and wrapped my right hand around his shaft. I slowly started stroking him, loving the feel of his soft skin moving with my hand over his hard cock.

"Mmmm," he moaned. "That feels nice." I squeezed his erection and a drop of clear fluid emerged from the tip. I squeezed again and covered the tip with my mouth, sucking the liquid pre cum into my mouth. He moaned again. Using my tongue and lips, I explored the tip, feeling the ridge all around the head. My tongue lingered at the point were the ridge separated at the pee slit. I licked around the little hole, darting now a then to the sensitive spot just beneath. I was rewarded with more pre cum. I had to feel his whole cock in my mouth. I rested his cock on my flattened tongue. My lips closed on the tip and I slowly lowered my salivating mouth down his shaft until my nose hit his pubic bone and I rested there, feeling the fullness of his dick in my mouth. It was smooth; it was hard, and it was warm. My practice was paying off. He rested his hands on my head, and moaned, "O man, this is amazing." I started sucking gently, pulling slightly on his balls while he remained buried in my mouth. When he started gyrating his hips, I stopped, not wanting him to cum yet.

I slowly pulled off letting his dick "pop" out of my mouth. I ran my hand up the insides of his thighs until I trapped his cock and balls. With my fingers laying on his pubic bone and my thumbs touching beneath his balls I began to "choke" his package, like a cock ring, while licking his shaft from balls to tip, my thumbs rubbing the area beneath his balls. He squirmed and moaned as I slathered his shaft with my saliva. As I massaged his perineum with my thumbs, I licked and lightly sucked his balls. Then I took his cock into my mouth and slowly let it sink into my mouth. I sucked as hard as I could while pulling off until just the tip remained in my mouth. I sucked it a bit longer, with a few quick bobs, then, "pop," I let it go. I released my choke hold on his dick and wrapped my right hand around his shaft once again. I traced the edge of the tip with my left finger while massaging that "sweet spot" beneath the tip with my right thumb. It was so slick and slippery. Pre cum was oozing out of the tip. I lapped it up with my tongue and then began bobbing my head again on just the tip.

"Oh, Baby. You should give lessons." I looked up at Mike and saw that he had taken off his shirt and was tweaking his nipples. Slowly, I lowered my mouth again, taking the full length until my nose reached his pubic bone. I pulled on his balls and sucked his dick, pulling off slowly. I repeated this action as he moaned his approval.

He scooted forward and said, "Stick your finger in my asshole." This was a surprise. I licked my finger and played with his crack, rubbing across his opening a couple of times while I continued to suck his dick. Then I let my finger press on his opening; It gave way to my finger and I penetrated his hole. He pushed his ass down on my finger and it slid in. I was finger fucking his ass, stroking his cock and sucking away when he grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. I happily continued until he abruptly pushed me away. I let go and fell back, wondering if I had hurt him.

"Fuck, man! That was amazing! Hands down the best I've ever had. You just about got my load down your throat!"

I smiled at him. "Glad you liked it. You could have cum in my mouth."

"Not yet," he said. "Stand up." I did as I was told. I had a wet spot on my pants, and my cock was straining in my pants. He continued, "Strip." Slowly, I removed my socks and shoes, then my shirt. I unzipped my pants and let them fall to the floor. I stepped out of them, and stood there in my "sport briefs" underwear for a second rubbing my crotch. There was a huge wet spot visible. "Turn around and take them off," he commanded. I turned around so my ass was facing him, and slowly peeled my underwear off, bending over as I did so, giving him a nice shot of my ass. I swore I heard him moan again. I stood naked with my back to him and waited for further instructions. He said nothing for the longest time. Maybe he's thought about more than just having his dick sucked by a guy.

"Turn around and face me," he commanded. I obeyed, hands at my sides, dick sticking out. I remained motionless as he looked me up and down. Again, my heart pounded as he said, "Come closer." I walked a couple of steps until I was standing right in front of him, close enough for him to reach out and touch me, but would he? My dick was throbbing. I flexed, and a drip of pre cum emerged. "Turn around and grab your ankles." I did as I was told. Now my ass was right in front of him.

"You have a nice ass, Jimmy." I felt his finger running along my crack. I couldn't believe how good it felt. Then I felt his finger press and entered my backside. I moaned and pressed back as he slowly finger-fucked my ass. He might not wanted to suck a dick (yet), but he didn't mind fingering my asshole. Perhaps this was a prelude to him fucking my ass. He's thought about this more than he let on and it felt good. I felt my orgasm rising as he massaged my prostate, but I wanted to make him cum first. Reluctantly, I pulled away wondering if he was thinking of his dick in my ass. Maybe later, but his first load was going in my mouth.

I knelt between his legs, took his dick in my right hand and cupped his balls with my left hand. Slowly, I began masturbating my friend. I loved the feel of it. There was plenty of pre cum, making it very slippery. Mike was moaning and squirming. Once again I lowered my mouth on his dick and slowly bobbed my head up and down. I pushed my left hand between his ass cheeks, searching for his hole. He accommodated by scooting his ass forward and lifting his leg, granting easier access. Finding it, I inserted a finger and found his prostate gland. Mike was going crazy and I knew he wasn't going to last much longer. I continued at a slow and deliberate pace feeling him getting closer and closer. He started bucking his hips alternating between pushing against my finger and fucking my face. This was it. I felt his dick expand and then start convulsing as he exploded. His groans were primordial as his body thrashed in orgasm, pumping load after load into my eager mouth. I tried to swallow it all but some escaped. I could feel it on my chin and my hand, which was now just lightly squeezing his pulsating member. As the waves of pleasure waned, he gently pushed me away, struggling to catch is breath. I wiped my mouth and licked off the residue waiting for him to recover.

He looked down at me with a look of serenity. "Fuck, Jimmy. That was unbelievable. I can't remember the last time I came so hard. You are a master!"

My head was spinning. "I'm glad you liked it," I said, looking up at him.

"Stand up." I did. My cock was still hard and dripping as well. "Jack off for me and come on my stomach." I moved closer as he spread his legs and started stroking for him. I watched as his eyes shifted between my eyes and my cock. He was digging the show, as was I. It didn't take long before my knees buckled a bit, and I shot my load on him, a good three squirts that landed between his pecs and his belly button. I squeezed the last few drops out and licked my fingers. "Now, clean me up." I knelt back down and licked my cum off his stomach. When I finished, he patted the place next to him, indicating that I should sit beside him. We sat there together, naked. He rubbed my leg and said, "I hope we can do that again." He was about to say something else, but stopped himself. He grabbed the remote and turned on the television and we watched the game in silence. I sat there with a smile on my face. I had done it. I sucked my first dick and "drank" directly from the source. I looked at the time. It was only 11:00am. We had seven more hours until we met the women.

(To be continued...)