Saturday’s Game (The Second Half)

Story Info
Married guys explore while wives go shopping…
2.1k words
4.56
7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 10/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game was pretty much a blowout. About 11:30 Mike reached down and started fondling his cock. The movement caught my attention and turned and watched him for a second then looked up at his face. He smiled, looked at me and asked, "Well, was it everything you hoped it would be?"

I smiled and said, "And then some. How about you?"

"Better than I could have imagined." He got up, grabbed his clothes and left the room. A few minutes later he came back wearing just his tighty whities and he tossed a pair of pink silky panties at me. "Put those on." My heart started pounding again. I grabbed the panties and slipped them on. They were a little small, but they felt good. "Come here and let me take a look at you." I stood up and moved directly in front of him. He grabbed my hips and turned me so that he was looking at my profile. He ran his right hand over my ass and his left hand over my panty-clad cock. I was feeling very submissive. His hands felt nice, and my cock began to harden. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his hands feeling my ass and cock, albeit through the panties. "Very nice," he said. "They look good on you." He lightly squeezed my cock, gave my ass a smack and said, "Have a seat." I sat back down next to him, and glanced at his crotch. He underwear looked a little small too, accentuating his "package." I could see the outline of his mushroom head pressing against the cotton; he was getting hard again. So was I.

It looked hot. Dare I reach over and rub his bulge or wait for instructions? Fuck it. I reached over and rested my hand on his crotch. "Mmmm." He spread his legs apart and leaned back, closing his eyes. Slowly, I caressed he crotch, feeling his cock getting harder and harder. I was enjoying the moment, and so was he.

"How long have you wanted to do this," he asked me.

"For a little over a year. I finally got up the nerve this morning. How about you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Come on. You had me going at first; all that talk about who gives better head, suggesting sex with Jenny was getting stale, shemale porn. But then you had me strip and grab my ankles, and you played with my ass. Hell, you finger fucked my ass. Then asked me to jack off for you, cum on you, and clean you up. Then, there are these." I looked at the panties I was wearing and continued, "I liked it when you caressed me, front and back. You clearly enjoyed it. Whose are these, anyway?"

"Sheila's. Not that she wears them anymore. She'll never miss them. Keep them." I looked down and saw a wet spot on my panties. I was hard as well and oozing pre cum, and loving it. I pulled at the elastic waist band of his underwear and positioned his cock, exposing the tip; it was glistening. Using the tips of my first two fingers, I began rubbing his pre cum on the sensitive spot just beneath the head. Again, he moaned. "You know just where and how to touch. It feels real nice."

I continued, "All that doesn't add up in my mind unless you were projecting your thoughts, which just happen to coincide with my thoughts. So, no need to play innocent with me. You've either been thinking about it, or this is not your first rodeo."

"Okay. I may have given it some thought," he confessed. "And, I may have played around a bit with my roommate in college. But I don't think I would have had the courage to bring it up if you hadn't."

"Tell me about your college roommate."

"It was late one Friday night. We had both struck out at a frat party and ended up back in the room, drunk and horny. One thing led to another and soon we were talking about sex and jacking off. He said he was going to rub one out, and invited me to join him. The next thing I knew, he had stripped down and was jacking away. I watched him a bit and then opened my pants and pulled my cock out and started stroking along. He offered to "give me a hand," but I declined. Eventually we both came and then went to sleep. We never spoke of it again. But I have always wondered what would have happened if I had let him "give me a hand."

As he talked, I continued "massaging" his sweet spot, incorporating the additional pre cum until the head of his cock was completely wet. I leaned over and placed my lips on the exposed area and licked off the pre cum, rubbing my lips up and down the exposed length of his cock. Then, taking his tip into my mouth, I pushed my hand against his balls, pushing up and more pre cum came out, which I eagerly licked up. I grabbed the waist band of his underwear and pulled it down, revealing his cock. I took it into my mouth and slowly began bobbing my head all the way down to his pubes and then back out again. While squeezing his balls, I continued in a steady rhythm of sucking his cock until his hips began to thrust against my mouth. I let him fuck my mouth while I kept a steady grip on his balls. He came seconds later. I felt the first blast erupt in my mouth, then the second and third. I eagerly drank every drop, squeezing his shaft so I missed none. He collapsed against the couch and said, "Damn; I could get used to this."

I leaned back as well. The pink panties I was wearing had a huge wet spot and I was hard as hell. I lightly grazed my crotch, looked at him and asked, "Want to give me a hand with this?" He looked over at me and smiled. It was his turn to kneel between my legs. He began lightly rubbing his hands all over the panties. He, too, knew how to play with a dick. He rubbed and squeezed my panty-clad cock until I was the one squirming on the couch. "Keep that up and I'm going to cum." He placed his hands on either side of my cock and started to massage my pole with alternating movement; as one hand rubbed up, the other rubbed down. He did this "open-palmed," slowly and deliberately. At one point, he leaned down and licked the length of my cock. I desperately wanted him to suck me, but he pulled back after the one lick. He began working the wet spot with small circles. I felt my orgasm rise as he continued. A few seconds later, I came in the panties. We watched as my cum soaked the panties. It felt great, but I was hoping for a little mouth action. The day was early. We still had six hours until we met up with the wives.

He got up and said, "Let's make some lunch." I got up to follow him into the kitchen. The panties contained most of my cum, but I could feel some of it leaking down my leg. He hopped up on the counter and told me to make a couple of sandwiches for us. "Bread is on the counter, and the fixings are in the fridge. Grab me a beer, please." I smiled and retrieved a beer for both of us, then I set about to make us lunch. I could "feel" his eyes on me as I pranced about the kitchen in cum-soaked panties. It was very erotic. I put his sandwich on a plate and handed it to him. His legs were spread apart and he was leaning back a bit. I looked between his legs and saw his bulge. Instinctively I reached out and rubbed his crotch through his underwear. "Mmmm, that feels nice." He took a bit out of his sandwich and I put my fingers inside the leg openings of his underwear and played with his balls. He seemed to enjoy it so I leaned in and rubbed my face against the cotton crotch. It was hot, and despite having cum twice within two hours, his dick was getting harder by the second. I took the liberty of adjusting his growing member and soon about an inch of his dick was sticking up outside the waistband of his underwear. He continued eating his sandwich as I licked and tickled the exposed inch with my tongue. I continued playing with his balls and he moaned through his chewing. I maneuvered to take the exposed inch into my mouth. I suckled the tip for a bit, then I abruptly stopped, turned around, and finished making my sandwich.

"Hey, that's not fair. You have to finish what your started."

I looked over my shoulder at him as I took a bite out of my sandwich and asked, "And what exactly is it that you want?"

"I want you to finish sucking my dick."

"Ask nicely," I retorted while eating my sandwich.

"Jimmy, would you please come back here and finish sucking my dick."

I smiled at him and said, "Of course; just as soon as I finish my sandwich."

I stood in front of him as we ate our sandwiches, his dick hanging out of his underwear. My dick was getting hard as well. This was a great day.

Before I finished my sandwich, he hopped off the counter and stood behind me, reaching around and caressing my dick through the panties. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass. It was my turn to moan. "I think we need to take a shower together," he whispered in my ear.

"I thought you wanted me to finish sucking your dick."

"Can't we do both?

I smiled as he turned and walked toward the bedroom. When we got there he slipped off his underwear and got into the shower, turning on the water. "Leave your panties on," he said, "Get your ass in here." I complied. Soon, hot water was cascading over our bodies. He was rubbing my cock through my panties and I reached out and began stroking his cock. He grabbed the soap and began washing my crotch through the panties. "I want to fuck your ass, Jimmy."

I peeled off the panties and turned my back to him. The hot water was cascading over our bodies as he took the soap and washed my crack, fingering my hole in the process. Then I felt the tip of his cock rubbing up and down my crack, finally coming to rest on my hole. I felt him press and my ass gave way and he slid in. It hurt a bit, but I had done this before with a dildo. The real thing felt so much better. After he fully penetrated me, he let his body rest against mine. He slipped his arms around me and he pinched my nipples with one hand and stroked my cock with the other. "Fuck me, Mike. Fuck my ass."

He slowly pulled out and then pushed back in. Slow at first, then gradually speeding up until he was pounding my ass. With every thrust, I pushed back, loving the sound of my ass colliding with his hips. One final thrust and he stopped, buried deep within me. I felt his cock expand, then he filled my ass with his seed. He reached around, and grabbed my cock, squeezing and stroking it. I squeezed my ass on his cock, and felt my own orgasm erupt. We stayed there, joined together, as the shower rained down on us.

"That was amazing," said Mike, as he withdrew from my ass. I agreed. We washed each other one more time, then got out and dried ourselves. "We should probably get dressed," he said. He grabbed the wet panties from the shower floor. "And, we should probably get rid of these."

"I'll take them." I dried them as best I could with a towel, then slipped them back on. "For now." They were damp, but I knew they would dry quickly once I had them on. We finished getting dressed and sat on the couch. The afternoon game was on, slightly better than the morning game. It was going on 2:00. We drank a few more beers, watched the game and before we knew it, it was 5:30. The phone rang. A spot was picked for dinner and we were to meet them at 6:00.

Mike put his phone down, grabbed his crotch and said, "How about one more for the road?" I smiled, got up, knelt between his legs and slowly lowered his zipper...