All Comments on 'Saturday’s Game'

by michaeliam

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xx7 months ago

Great story loved it looking for part 2 so I hope.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

You can do a hell of a lot in seven hours! OMG, guys like Mike, they just seem to know, don't they? But I do think he could have at least given Jimmy that hand job before making him clean do that up. This was a very hot beginning and is looking like it's going to be an even hotter series. Chapter #1 has definitely captured the attention of both of my heads.

phallustinephallustine7 months ago

Oh, you absolutely must continue.

Exluke1Exluke17 months ago

Really good. Has Mike always been really dominant in their friendship as he surely assumed that role quickly? 7 more naked hours of fun. They’d better air out the house before their wives get back though!

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

Extremely well done, Superb work pictures of your cock worship of Mike. Jimmy's desire was rewarded and he gave Mike's dick and balls some serious oral love. Felt like I was sucking Mike's dick!!

Can't wait to read more of your story. If Mike remains dominant and does not touch Jimmy, I think that make's your tale even hotter. I hope Mike fucks his ass raw, and Jimmy falls down that homosexual hole where there is no escape.

And I wonder if the wives have a place as your story unfolds.

Great work!

JoeMangumJoeMangum7 months ago

Definitely want a FWB like this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very HOT. Great description of the whole process. Begs for more. cp

Searcher6969Searcher69697 months ago

Hot story! Throughly enjoyed reading it, and can’t wait for the next chapter.

Wish something like this would happen to me to be able to give a nice blowjob like that!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A perfect How To manual for my first blowjob. Who’s interested in playing in SW Florida?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Many "straight" married guys indulge on the DL. The game often brings guys together, some make silly bets or drink a few before taking D out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous