Saturdays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And those two, slim, smooth, like they shaved their chests and stomachs, leaving a thick square of dark curls above their genitals, both with foreskin, both normal sized, one a little thicker than the other, dark, darker than the rest of their bodies, their balls held high, their scrotums pulled up tight. I didn't turn away from anyone, I wanted to be looked at, I wanted them to study me, my naked body, my hair, my dick. I didn't want to dress. Eddie and I walked back, a simmer of arousal bubbling inside me, watching my friend towel himself dry, his hair fluffing up, his penis shaking as he rubbed himself. There was a minute or so, when we had the changing room to ourselves, before the two others ended their shower. We faced each other again, saying nothing, nude, I felt my breath, I felt the sweet, frightening anticipation. Then footsteps, voices.

We dressed.

**

I'd been to Eddie's apartment a few times before, after drinks, before drinks, sometimes after we played. He was on the top floor of a four story building, overlooking gardens on one side, the street and more apartments on the other. It was a nice spot, and a nice home. I liked being there. We took our shoes off at the door, Eddie made coffee, I sat down in his living room. He came back in bare feet, his jacket off, grey jogging trousers and a tight white vest. I looked at my friends naked shoulders, the shape of his chest, the tight curls showing. He sat opposite me.

"What are you up to today?"

"Jans?"

"I might find a bar later, watch a game, not sure who's playing."

"I don't watch football."

"Me neither."

"Jans?"

I was nervous, I didn't know why.

"I want you."

He stared at me, I didn't look away.

"Every week, we undress together, we get naked, I look at you, you seem to look at me, it's okay if it's not, it's okay if you just like looking, today though, last week..."

I couldn't speak, my breath was coming out in short bursts, I felt my heart racing. Jesus. What was this.

"It's been making me crazy, seeing you every week, I liked you already, being naked with you though, fuck man you're so fucking hot... so fucking beautiful... I've never wanted a guy more."

"Eddie..."

"Jans..."

I wanted him to say it, I felt it in my pants, I felt myself stiffening already.

"...I want to fuck you."

"Uh-uh."

"Anything, you can do anything, everything."

"Eddie... I'm..."

I'm what? Straight? I have a girlfriend? Yet I've been dizzy with arousal every time I've seen Eddie naked, every time I've felt his eyes on me.

"You ever been with a guy?"

"No."

"No?"

We were looking at each other, aware, so aware, I could feel my breathing, each pulse of blood, the tremors in my belly.

"Never touched a guy? Never felt a guy's body, his cock?"

"No."

"It's alright. I thought I was done chasing straight guys. You though, fuck, can I tell you what I want?"

I wanted him to tell me, Jesus I wanted to hear it.

"Yes."

"I want to undress with you, here, now, I want to see you naked, god I love looking at you naked, your fucking body, your perfect fucking dick, I want to be naked, you there, me here, I want to get naked, and see you hard, oh Jans I want to see your cock when it's stiff, so private, so intimate, I want to see all of you, I want you to see me, my cock is hard already, I want to strip, and look at you, I want us to masturbate together, that's all, I want to see you come."

There was only one meaningful criteria for saying yes or no. I felt it in my trousers. My penis was so fucking stiff.

"Okay."

I saw his eyes widen, his lips opened.

"Fuck, you want to, really?"

"Yes, oh fuck Eddie, I want to see you, I want you to see me."

Eddie stood up. I could see the point his aroused penis was making in his loose track pants. I bent to pull my socks off then stood up with him, facing him, I saw his eyes look down, I looked too, I saw my own bulge, held down by my cords, pushed along my leg in a thick tube of engorged male sex. I'd never felt so aroused, so mindless with desire. Eddie pulled off his T-shirt, I saw his now familiar body, he was gorgeous, so firm, so beautifully manly, broad, his chest was tight, his belly ripped, his hair was thick and dark, trailing down over his stomach, from his navel down into his trousers.

My fingers felt thick and clumsy as I undid the buttons of my shirt, I tugged and loosened it, pushed it away from my shoulders and let it drop to the side of me. Eddie pulled the waist of his jogging bottoms out and down, he slid them down to his feet and stepped out of them, I saw his legs, I saw the white cotton of his briefs, I saw the thick bulge of my friend's stiff cock pushing out. I undid my belt, buttons, I pushed my black cords open and let them drop to my feet. I hopped and kicked them away. I had white boxers on. My dick lifted and pointed out.

We stood and looked, there was no way I was going to stop, I wanted to hover on this line, this exquisite border of seeing and not seeing, being dressed, being naked and aroused. I didn't stop. I pushed my fingers into the back of my shorts, and pulled them down over my hips, my ass, trapping my cock and forcing it down, over it, they dropped, I stood up naked, my dick already harder than it had been in the shower, I saw Eddie look at it, straight at my stiffening cock, lifting up away from my legs, out, I felt it pulse with arousal, in seconds, thicker, longer, rising upwards, my scrotum tightened and pulled my balls up, tight under the thick base of my dick.

I stood, letting Eddie look at me, wanting him to study my naked body, stare at my achingly erect penis, upright now, vertical, as completely erect as I could remember feeling. I knew myself, I knew my body, my foreskin still hid the tip of my dick, I looked down, it was stretched out slightly, the glistening lips of my meatus were showing. I wanted Eddie to look, I'd never wanted anything more, his eyes devoured me, caressed me, did he like white guys, did he prefer them, mostly straight white guys, who'd never been with a man before, guys with dark hair, blue eyes, pretty good bodies, cocks a little over 18cms, with testicles that looked quite small, was that his type?

"Eddie..."

"Fuck..."

His voice was a whisper, hoarse, thick with lust, one man for another, I let the words fill me, consume me, gay, homosexual, I was here with another man, naked and erect, wanting to see him, wanting to do whatever we wanted to do.

Eddie bent, and pushed off his underwear. My breathing almost stopped. His beautiful brown cock was already pointing out, up from his firm thighs, letting me see his dark, hairy pouch, his large balls. I stood still, watching my friend's dick lift, get thicker, oh god, longer, we hadn't touched ourselves, hadn't needed to, my penis was achingly hard, Eddie's was still getting bigger, harder. It pointed up, past his belly button, bigger than mine, fuck, I couldn't look away, it was bigger, Jesus, so much bigger than mine, a few centimetres at least, three, maybe four, so much thicker, so fucking big, so utterly erect now, towering up from Eddie's groin, he was shorter than me, so slightly, it made his dick look huge, fuck, we stood, staring, wanting, for these seconds, to do nothing else, his eyes stroked my bare body, this invitation to look was intoxicating, this act of exhibition, of letting Eddie see me at my most exposed, naked, erect, letting him see the shape of me, the size, he'd seen me soft, in the changing rooms, in the shower, half-hard, and now completely erect, both of us, my cock straining up, smooth, straight, my stem thickened slightly in the middle, the tip of it blooming out at the end, still covered, still hidden, my skin a creamy brown, the soft skin around my rigid shaft lighter, the damp slit showing through, the very end of my slippery bulb a dark pink.

And Eddie. We didn't move, we savoured this hesitation, this exquisite moment, his towering cock, dark, darker than the rest of his body, almost shining, thick, rippled with veins, that soft ridge running underneath, running into his thick oval glans, it bent slightly right at the base, his thick stem had a gentle curve to one side, so beautifully dark, so smooth, bigger, oh fuck it looked so good, longer, thicker, I liked it, it turned me on to see how big he was, how much longer than me, how much thicker, twenty-one, twenty-two centimetres.

"Well."

"Mmm."

I stared, I looked at Eddie's beautiful nude body, I followed his eyes as they travelled up and down mine, lingering, studying.

"I've never been naked with another man before, like this."

"Like this?"

"Mmm, naked, both of us, my cock hard, his too, having another man see me."

The moment was making me dizzy with lust, my eyes were jumping, my penis twitching with every pulse of arousal.

"I think you're fucking beautiful Jans, so fucking hot, I didn't think I had a type, black, white, anyone good looking, anyone honest, you though, oh fuck, your body, your skin, your beautiful fucking dick."

"Yours, Jesus, looking at you like this is such a turn on."

"I know, I can see."

"Your body, Eddie, your cock, you, your cock is so good, so big, oh god, bigger than mine."

"I know, do this turn you on?"

"Yes."

"I know, look at it, a little over eight inches, do you like it?"

"Yes."

I thought in inches, eight, eight and a bit, oh fuck.

"Yours, oh, yours is perfect Jans, seven, a little more, so smooth, it looks so fucking nice, I love that it's so small when you're soft, so fucking big when you're hard."

"Big?"

"Seven is perfect, bigger than most men, not so big it's all guys see."

"It's not all I see with you."

"What else?"

I looked, all over him, his face, his hair, a ragged, out-grown 'fro, his face. Jesus he was good looking, I knew this as soon as I met him, I was feeling it now, I was attracted to this man.

"Every part of you, your face, your words, your body, your hands."

"I want to see every part of you."

Was he inviting me? I didn't know, I didn't care. I lifted my hand and brought it to my cock, wrapping my fingers around my hot stem, and sliding my foreskin down, sliding it over my tender, slippery glans.

"Fuck... oh yeah... oh god show it to me..."

I let go. The final part of me exposed, wet with pre-cum, red with arousal, taut, shiny smooth.

"Fuck I love white guys' cocks, I'm sorry, I do have a thing, uncut, white, touch it for me, please, stroke your beautiful hard cock for me."

I put my hand back on it, and stroked, so slowly, I felt close to coming already, tingling with erotic sensation, I stroked my erect penis in front of another man, in front of my friend, Eddie, as naked as I was, as gloriously erect. He moved his arm, his hand, I watched as he opened his fingers and curled them around his thick stem. His fingers didn't meet, fuck, fuck that sent another tremor of arousal into me, Eddie gripped his large, stiff dick and moved his hand along his rigid shaft. He slid his skin, up to his fat tip. I watched him squeeze, I saw a clear string of fluid seep out of the thick lips of his slit, he rubbed it over his glans, coating it, sliding it down, moistening all eight beautiful inches.

"Jans, you look fucking hot, stroke it for me, oh..."

"Eddie, Jesus I've never felt so turned on."

"Let it happen, it's okay, whatever happens is okay."

"I know."

"Just this, this is all I want, today."

He looked up as he spoke, we held each other's eyes as we masturbated, stepping back, finding chairs, sitting, our legs apart, Eddie's cock seemed to reach to his chest, it looked so big, so fucking long.

"I want to come with you, watch you stroke that perfect dick."

I stroked, we both did, together, Eddie sitting upright, his knees wide, his feet flat on the wooden floor, he rubbed his cock, stroking up to his tip, along the length of his thick stem, I did the same, stroking my soft skin over my bulb, quicker, daring myself to, showing him, letting him see me masturbate properly, selfishly, he sped up with me, his large testicles jumping up and down underneath his cock, mine tighter, smaller, gripped in a firm embrace by my crinkled scrotum. It was still Saturday morning, Eddie hadn't put a radio on, his apartment was high up and quiet, the distant sound of Berlin traffic was all we could hear, apart from the sounds we were both making, apart from our breath, our moans, apart from the sound of us masturbating together, the lip smack of my skin sliding over my moist tip, Eddie's hand gliding over his glorious stem, stroking around his glistening dark glans.

"I've thought about this so much."

"Tell me."

"Since your first day at work, fuck, so gorgeous, I've thought about you so fucking much, your mouth, undressing you, seeing you, seeing your dick, sucking your dick, having you want to suck mine."

"Oh god."

"Then seeing you naked, in the club, watching you undress with me, seeing your beautiful nude body, your soft little cock, so soft, so small, just perfect, last week, when you started to get hard, now, I knew you'd be exactly as big as you are, seeing you, watching you, so smooth, seeing your hard dick, seven inches when you're fully fucking hard, so pale, so wet, your balls, oh god I want to lick you there, lick your sweet asshole, oh fuck I'm close."

"What else, what have you thought of?"

"Oh, you, so much, sucking your dick, making you come, fucking, any way we want, you can fuck my ass, slide your beautiful hard cock inside my asshole, you can fuck me so hard, oh god I want to fuck you."

"I'm so fucking close, fuck, I want us to come together."

"Do it, stroke your fucking cock, hard, let me see you."

I sat, letting it happen, too close to stop now, too light with pleasure to be able to slow it down, delay it, I gripped my stiff penis and stroked slowly up and down, held my foreskin back with one hand and slid other fingers over my moist tip, it was so wet, so slick with pre-cum, I stroked it as Eddie stroked his bare glans, his larger tip, dark brown, thick, along his huge stem.

"I'm going to come, oh scheiße... oh gott..."

"I'm there, Jans... stroke that fucking dick... let me see you come... mmm..."

"Fuck... Eddie... Ich will dich..."

I gave into it, more of it, masturbating with this beautiful naked man, my friend, gazing at his strong male body, the lines of his torso, his hair, the stiff rail of his glorious cock, his hand, speeding up with me, stroking, sliding all the way up and down, from the thick brush of his black pubes up to the shining oval tip.

We sat back slightly, our legs wide, our balls dancing, our hands moving up, I pushed my sensitive bulb through my fingers, curling around the rim of it.

"Ich will dich ficken... Ich will dich ficken... I want to fuck you... Eddie... Ich will dich berühren, ah, ah, Ich will deinen Schwanz... Ich möchte deinen Arsch schmecken..."

"Jens, oh god yes, talk to me, talk to me like this..."

"I want to touch your beautiful cock, I want to touch it, kiss it, kiss you, kiss your ass, I want to... oh fuck... I want to taste your asshole... oh... oh fuck..."

"Mmm... oh.. fuck yes..."

My orgasm shattered inside me, rose up from my feet, down through my shoulders, my belly, my asshole, into my balls, into my quivering cock. I held it, tensed, a second, two, I felt the unbearable build-up of contained sensation, and released. I jerked up, pushing into my fingers, feeling the quick thickening as semen filled my penis, looking at Eddie, looking at him watch me come, looking as he saw the first thick spurt of white pulse up from my cock onto my chest, I watched Eddie stroke his tip twice more, so quick, squeezing hard, tipping him into the chasm of his own climax. I watched another man come, a thick ribbon of white fluid dance up from Eddie's penis and patted onto his chest, another, the contrast was sending twists of bliss into me, the liquid cream of his cum spurting out of his dark brown penis, both of us let our orgasms fill us, we convulsed with pleasure, four huge waves broke over us, spraying our bodies, lashed streams of semen covering our chests, dripping onto our hair.

I let go of myself and sat back, I felt my breath, my legs fell further apart, my cock dropped to the side, still long, bending at the base, slapping stiffly against my leg.

Eddie fell into his chair, his cock followed him, still upright, then toppling forward, so fucking long, between his legs, so long, so fucking thick, glistening, a fat drip of pale semen escaping his urethra.

I didn't want to leave, I had to, Klara was expecting me to come over after we finished playing. Had we finished? I imagined telling her, I imagined thinking of this later, with her, staying over at her house, fucking, as I thought of Eddie, I sat and stared, I'd never wanted to linger after coming, not like this, cover up, light a cigarette. I stared at my friend's body, his dick, still getting softer, getting smaller, retreating as blood re-routed. I felt mine do the same, pulling into itself, pulling up.

I stood up. My nudity was still exciting, seconds after coming I already felt the strange murmurs of naughtiness, being seen, being looked at, letting another man look at me, look at my naked body, my now soft cock. Eddie reached and lifted his balls, eased his legs up, stroked his fleshy penis, dropped it onto his thigh. Jesus I wanted this man, all of him, all of me, his mouth and hands, his fingers, that cock, inside me, against me, my mouth, oh fuck, inside my tight arse, fucking my virgin asshole.

"So, next Saturday, okay?"

12