Satw Leing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste wasn't... awful...

"Sat Leying."

Alison felt hands on her ass again. She tried to turn her head, but the tall woman leaned forward pulled it in tighter to her pussy. "You lick... Sat Leying... you lick..." The blonde woman struggled weakly, but was too dazed and disoriented to break free. What was... what was happening...

... she felt something cold on her wet... sopping wet... pussy and then...

"MPhhhhh!!"

Something... a cock?... something was fucking her from behind. A feeling of pleasure shot through her overstimulated body as she pushed her ass backwards, instinctively impaling herself more deeply. From the corner of her eyes, she could see that it was the short Thai girl with the dripping heart tee shirt, smiling at her from behind as she thrust what must be... uh... a strap on dildo?... in and out of Alison's pussy. "Oh my god... oh my god... oh my god..." Alison stopped licking and started to grunt in time with the thrusts, a wave of lust surging out and dragging her under...

"AHHHH!!" Letting out a cry, she orgasmed for the second time that night.

... the second time...

Exhausted, she sagged down onto the floor, gasping for air. The last thing she saw before the darkness overcame here was another Thai girl, wearing her clothing... no, her clothing... and a blonde wig, helping her husband out of her chair. The girl looked at her and...

... smiled.

"Eric..."

Alison tried to call out her husband's name, but managed only a whisper as the darkness overcame her.

*****

Alison had no way of knowing how long it had been since that first night in the club, but she imagined that it had been several weeks.

At least.

She had woken up the next morning - if that's what it had been; it was difficult to tell with no windows - in a small room, naked except for a leather collar, by which she was chained to a ring in the floor. Naked, that is, but for the cat mask she'd seen the girl wearing on stage the night before. Confused and disoriented, she had torn off the leather mask and had started screaming... for help... for the police... even for Eric.

Help didn't arrive. Instead, the short haired girl... still wearing the same tee shirt... came through the door, frowning, a crop in her hand.

And Alison's real training began.

That had been... she didn't know how long ago. No one spoke English to her any more. Ever. They did call her by what she came to know as her new name - Sat Leying - but other than that, they only spoke Thai to, and around, her. So, like any domestic animal... like any pet... she became hyper-attuned to her owners' moods: the tone of their voices... the look they gave he when they came in the room... the way they sometimes stroked her blonde hair...

The riding crop... that was easy. That was how her owners let her know that they were displeased with her behavior. After a while, a harsh word and a swat with the crop, and any resistance... any reluctance to perform... just crumbled away.

During the day, they brought her out of the storage room where she slept, and usually kept her chained to a ring in the dressing room behind the stage. Her collar would be locked to the ring and Alison... Sat Leying, rather... would spend the day cleaning... helping her owners get ready for performances... .and, of course, licking pussy. With practice - and she had a lot of practice - she became proficient and the women... the performers, the waitresses. the bartenders... soon developed an insatiable appetite for her tongue. Once trained, she would quickly scurry over to any woman who spread her legs and called her name - Sat Leying - and start lapping.

When she wasn't working... or licking... the women backstage frequently had her masturbate for them. It took a while for Alison to overcome her embarrassment at being forced to undertake such a private activity in front of the other women, but the riding crop took care of that. Now, if she wasn't busy with other tasks, all it would take was a pat on the small stool sitting next to her chain hook, and Say Leying would clamber up, spread her legs and start masturbating, a "happy" smile plastered on her face. This never failed to amuse the Thai woman, who would laugh and point call out encouragement.

And, if she wasn't visibly wet in a few minutes, the riding crop would, inevitably, make an appearance.

But, no longer how long she was made to masturbate, she was never permitted to orgasm. No, that privilege was reserved for public performances. As a result, between her pussy licking duties and the constant public masturbation, Alison was kept perpetually aroused, but was only permitted to orgasm on stage.

During performances...

*****

Like tonight...

Alison knelt behind the curtain at the back of the stage. She was dressed in what had become her usual "performance" outfit: the thin leather harness, the cuffs on her wrists and ankles, the leather cat mask and, of course, the collar and leash. The cat tail dangling from the butt plug was uncomfortable, but no longer painful. She was used to it now.

The red ball gag in her mouth was new.

A Thai girl - one of her owners for the show tonight - had slapped her pussy lightly with the crop, an instruction to masturbate as she waited to go on. So, Alison masturbated, increasing her arousal, but careful not to orgasm. That would only happen on stage.

She so looked forward to that. Her owners had kept her on edge all day and she was desperate for release.

Alison felt the rumble of the bass in the floor as the music started. The lights came up and a sharp swat on her ass, followed by a tug on her leash, pushed her into motion. Squinting her eyes against the bright lights, Alison followed her owner onto the stage, on all fours... swaying her ass as she had been taught.

Two swats of the crop on her ass brought her to a stop in the center of the stage, by the pole, like a well-trained pet. Another swat had her crouching on her heels, legs spread towards the audience, exposing her pussy, now almost dripping with arousal. She heard laughter from the audience and felt a now familiar surge of humiliation wash through her body.

She needed to orgasm so badly.

The blonde woman let out a quiet moan as two more swats from the crop had her move forward onto her knees and raising her hands to a set of rings, part way up the pole.

And the show got underway...

*****

Alison panted and moaned frantically into the ball gag, her ass stinging from the thrashing with the crop. They were almost at the end of the performance and, as usual, the Thai girls had kept her on the edge while they put her through her paces for the small audience. But for the ball gag... now dripping with drool and spit... she would have been calling out "please... please... please..." over and over again, begging to orgasm as the girls turned her ass red with their crops.

Her hands were unchained from the pole as they began the next... the final... part of the performance...

Yes! It was happening. The orgasm she needed so badly... it was almost...

One of the Thai woman sat back in a chair, legs spread. Alison, dripping in sweat and almost quivering with arousal, was yanked up by her collar and her face pulled into place, just in front of the woman's pussy. Alison felt a hand at the back of her neck, as the ball gag was unbuckled and pulled away. She gasped, working her jaw as a long line of drool ran down her chin and trailed to the floor.

The Thai girl barked out an order. Alison didn't understand the words, but knew what they meant. Moaning, she pushed her face into the woman's pussy and started licking. She knew she wouldn't be permitted to orgasm until the girl on the chair orgasmed.

Again, she heard the audience laughing as she frantically licked and sucked at her owner's pussy.

Then she heard a voice... speaking English...

"... really came here? This place?"

It was a woman's voice... so familiar...

"...last place they were seen. The CCTV caught them leaving about 1:15 am. The husband was drunk and..."

"Mphhh?" Alison tried to turn her head, to see who was speaking. The girl on the stool muttered angrily and pulled her face forward. Out of the corner of her eye, Alison could see three people standing just behind the chairs. There were two men, one in a policeman's uniform and a...

"MOM!"

It was her mother, standing there with the two men, a look of distaste on her face. Alison tried to cry out to her, but it came out as a sodden "Mphhhhh...", her voice muffled by the Thai girl's wet pussy.

"MPhhhh..." The blonde woman felt a hand on her ass and the cold, plastic head of the strap on dildo at the entrance of her pussy.

Mom...

"... didn't arrive at the hotel. We've checked..."

"MPhhhh..."

Alison grunted and moaned... and then gasped as the dildo entered her overstimulated pussy and began to pump in and out...

... in...

... out...

"... think we've seen enough... can't believe they were here..."

Mom... please...

"... can check the taxi companies again...

Alison could see the three people, including her mother, turn away and begin to move towards the door. This was her last chance. Gathering her strength... trying to fight the growing warmth inside her... she pushed her face away from the Thai woman's wet pussy, drew in breath to yell for help and...

"OOHHHHHH!!"

... let out an incoherent cry as the orgasm ripped through her body. She shook and quivered, her abused body glistening with sweat as she bucked and writhed on stage...

The audience went quiet for a moment and then she heard her mother's voice.

"Disgusting."

Then applause.

"Mommmm." Exhausted, Alison could manage no more than a faint whisper, lost in the applause. The two Thai women took a bow while Alison, still quivering from the orgasm, panted and tried to gather her voice for one more call for help.

But, when she looked up, her mother and the two men were gone.

Tears ran down her face under the cat mask, mixing with the pussy juice and drool on around her mouth.

"Sat Leying."

A tug of the leash... a quick swat with the riding crop...

... and a sobbing Alison...

... Sat Leying...

... crawled offstage...

...to her new life.

12