All Comments on 'Satw Leing'

by kimmyfoster

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
domundsub23domundsub23over 4 years ago

That was a really nice abduction/enslavement fantasy you wrote about here, thank you!

socalgyrl08socalgyrl08over 4 years ago
So Possible

Omg, if you have been to Bangkok, you can feel the heat and humidity, the dark underbelly of the city, and the realism of this story. Excellent writing style, wish more chapters were possible, but obviously not at this point. i am dripping and feeling every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

This was a very good story, I would have liked her mother to join her on stage.

OxfordAphroOxfordAphroover 4 years ago
lovely story

Beautiful writing - very clear and emotive. Nicely structured, I really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

This is a great story. It would be even better if the reader knew what they were saying in Thai. Please add more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice job!

Very descriptive piece. I live in Thailand and used to go to the red light districts in my younger days, so I know you got the atmosphere pretty much right. You have obviously been there yourself (and even speak some Thai!) I enjoyed the story. By the way - what happened to Eric?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, really loved the training the new wife got. Too bad that she had to stay as after a year maybe she could have gone home and been a fantastic wife to Eric. Yes, Eric was sent home but told he could not divorce Alison. He got regular pictures and video of his wife as she was trained in Thailand. WHen she came home she would be very popular with the other women and men in town, very popular.

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleaseover 2 years ago

Please don't let be the end of this story? There are many details that can be polished in this story. For example, more dialogue and insight into what Alison is thinking. The apparent ending talks about a new life, as if Alison is going somewhere. But she has been living this life and not liking it one would assume and though time has passed, it is not nearly enough for any kind of despair and reluctance "acceptance". There is no reason why the narration cannot tell us how much time has passed, even if presumably alison cannot get clues about it.Also, Alison was too passive a character all the way to being (apparently) drugged. Alison's character should be less passive and almost slow witted. But keep writing, as you got some dark erotica going.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

"The taste wasn't... awful..." Right. That says it all about this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous