Satyr Play 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was quiet again, Yuko spoke. "I'm at peak fertility tonight, and unlike Human women, I'll know if I'm pregnant within the hour. The Soul Binding will dissolve."

Henry nodded as he looked at the table surface. The questions were becoming more awkward. "There's still the matter of the child."

Jun and Yuko looked at him with curious expressions, so he pressed on. "I'll want to be part of its life."

"Of course!" Jun laughed suddenly, surprising both Henry and her sister. "But we're definitely getting ahead of ourselves as we haven't yet proven your glamor can eliminate the Wild Magic. Before that, we should enjoy the meal I spent so much time slaving over."

Henry smiled at her burst of enthusiasm as he watched Yuko's eyes roll in her head.

"When I was Henry's housekeeper, I would make meals for him, and he found them delicious," Yuko said casually, but Jun's eyes picked up the challenge.

The younger sister placed two slices of prime rib, some potatoes, and carrots on Henry's plate. He smiled and nodded to her as it looked and smelled delicious. She placed smaller portions on her sister's plate.

"Would you like some gravy, Henry?" she asked as she held up the small pitcher.

He smiled but shook his head. She turned to Yuko's plate and began pouring.

"No! I don't want any, thank you," the older sister snapped, then glanced at Henry as she dipped her eyes in apology for her raised voice.

She scraped the gravy to the side of her plate and frowned down at it. Her frown became a smirk as she looked at her sister. "You might want to check for lumps next time."

Jun's cheeks reddened as she set the gravy boat back on the table.

Henry was getting a very clear impression of the rivalry between the sisters. As an only child, he had no idea how to defuse it, so he concentrated on the meal. His first bite of the meat made him sigh with pleasure as it was so tender it melted in his mouth. He chewed it slowly to savor the flavor. He opened his eyes and caught Jun's anxious gaze.

"It's delicious! I see the Imamura sisters share not only beauty but a talent for preparing wonderful meals," he said as he watched them both.

He saw them perk up at his compliment, so he felt relief at that little measure of success. Then he noticed the hunger in their eyes as they looked back at him. They both looked like they might devour him, given a chance. He smiled and returned to the meal, which he enjoyed very much.

He asked questions about the meals they ate at home and learned that their mother was a world-class chef.

This led to questions about childhoods, and he found himself talking more and more about his own being raised by the world's most powerful witch.

He finally grinned at them as they finished the meal. "Remember, she never showed me any sign that she had any powers at all. She was just my Baba, a strict but caring grandmother. She wasn't big on showing affection, but I could get hugs from her if I did it in subtle ways. I think she knew when I needed it and didn't deny me on those occasions as I hid my tears and presented a calm façade, even if I was wailing inside."

Yuko was watching Henry with her fork, forgotten halfway to her mouth. "When... when did you need it?"

He shrugged and smiled self-consciously as his eyes dropped to his plate. "You have to understand, I was smaller than the other kids but smarter than most. I wasn't connected to the same things they were," he gestured to the comics and toys around the room. "We shared so little in common, so I was ripe for bullying. Some of the kids were particularly vicious, and I got beat up a few times a year. The teachers in the schools Baba enrolled me in weren't particularly strong in their abilities... or Humanity, so most turned a blind eye to it. I'd come home from school and get my crying done on the way when I was alone, as Baba wasn't one to listen to that. She'd clean me up, and I'd keep it together until she was done. If I was calm, I could remain on her lap in her arms until I fell asleep."

He looked up, and both ladies were now fighting back the tears. "Hey! I didn't mean to make you sad! It all worked out fantastically. Sure, my childhood had challenges, but the payoff has more than made up for it!"

"You must hate Humans," Jun said softly as she wiped at her glassy eyes.

Henry smiled and shook his head. "No, not at all. It was a hard time. I saw good and bad kids. I saw good and bad adults. I kept my mouth shut, but my eyes and ears open. I learned I wasn't the cause of the bullying. They didn't really hate me. They couldn't, as none of them knew me."

He saw he had their complete attention, so he continued.

"College was better. I wasn't getting beat up, at least. I worked hard and learned so much. I-heh... I leaned into it, as an old professor once told me to do. I found my forte, and I loved it. I still didn't have any friends, but I discovered a purpose.

When I got to this building, I met some Humans who didn't know me, but they took the time to get to know me. They were, and are, exceptional people. I don't know... maybe I'm a pushover since they were my first friends, but they showed me what Humanity could be. So, no, I don't hate Humans. Except for a certain ex-Queen, I try not to allow hate into my heart."

He smiled at them, and they nodded. Jun stood and collected their plates to carry back to the kitchen.

"Do you like sweets?" Yuko asked.

He gave a small nod. "We didn't have them at Baba's. I've tried them and liked some, but not so much to eat them every day."

"I bought some Castella, which is a Japanese sponge cake. It's not too sweet as American desserts can be. I like it very much," Yuko said.

Jun brought over three small plates with slices of the cake on each. "I bought ice cream if you'd like a scoop with your cake."

"Ah, ice cream is my weakness!" Henry joked, and they giggled.

"Chocolate or vanilla?" Jun asked.

Henry sighed. "Chocolate, but just a small amount, please."

She went to the kitchen and returned with the tub to place a scoop on Henry's plate. She looked at her sister with a raised eyebrow.

"The same as Henry, please," Yuko admitted.

When she was finished with the ice cream, it went back into the freezer, and she sat so they could all enjoy their desserts. Henry made sure he tried the cake on its own to appreciate its flavor, which he quite enjoyed. Then, they finished off the sweet treat.

Jun stood and walked over to Henry's side as she reached behind her neck to tug loose the tie on her apron. It dropped to expose her lovely breasts. Henry was frozen as she reached a finger down to his plate to scoop up a little bit of melted chocolate ice cream. Then she dabbed this cold liquid on her nipples.

"Ooo, that's chilly!" she sighed. "Won't you lick them clean?"

Henry glanced at Yuko, but she was already undoing the buttons on her silk blouse with a hungry look in her eye.

He felt Jun's fingers slide into his hair as she guided his mouth to her nipple. He ran his tongue over and around the stiff nub as she gasped.

"Your tongue is cold!"

He pulled back slightly. "I just ate ice cream!"

Jun pulled his mouth onto her once more, so he sucked and licked both nipples until they were free of the dessert and stiff with her excitement.

"Henry? Would you clean mine as well?"

He pulled back to see Yuko's amazing breasts exposed and smeared with streaks of ice cream. He moved his mouth to them, and she moaned as he cleaned and teased her nipples until she was squirming.

"Maybe we should continue this in the bedroom?" Jun suggested.

"My bedroom," Yuko insisted. Jun dipped her eyes, yielding to her sister's will.

Henry slid his chair back and stood as Yuko took his hand, leading him to the bedroom at the end of a short hall.

Yuko's bedroom had a canopy bed with strings of small amber LED lights strung up above. They cast a warm glow over the sheets below. The rest of the room was... girly. The walls were a soft pink, and the rest of the furniture showed Yuko's feminine style preferences. She was also a bit of a slob as several alternate outfits were strewn across her bureau, chair, stand-up mirror, and of course, the floor.

A gentle but firm touch on his chin guided his eyes back to Yuko, who was blushing.

"Do not look at how untidy my room became today," she scolded him gently.

Jun snorted, refuting her claim that this chaos was the product of one day. Yuko's eyes snapped to hers, and once more, Jun dipped her eyes in submission, but her crooked smile remained.

To forestall an argument that Yuko's rising color indicated was almost upon them, Henry slid his fingers along her jawline into her silky-smooth hair, making her gasp before his lips found hers.

Her mouth was hungry for his kiss, and her tongue quickly found his.

As the kiss deepened, Henry felt small hands undoing his belt and pants. They soon slid down his legs, and he stepped from them as Jun carefully folded them and placed them on the corner of the bureau. She pulled off his low-rise socks and stood to slip her arms around him to start peeling his shirt back over his shoulders as Yuko completed its unbuttoning.

Henry had to pull his hands from Yuko's hair to let Jun pull his shirt off. Yuko moaned a little as he released her.

Soon he was standing before them in just his underwear, and Jun wasted no time in running her hands over the front. She was definitely the bolder of the two.

"Y-you remember what you need to keep in the forefront of your mind?" Henry gasped out as he grew harder under Jun's touch.

"Mmm... Human, no magic," Yuko said as she slid her hands over his stomach's hard and trembling muscles.

It was becoming difficult to think as Jun's touch was becoming more insistent.

Her hand slipped inside his underwear, her fingers taking a grip on his cock.

"Oh yes, this is very nice!" she sighed.

Yuko took hold of the waistband and pulled it down as she knelt before him, exposing Jun's fingers wrapped around him and squeezing in pulses. He was very near his maximum rigidity.

Jun released him and knelt down next to her sister. The sight of the two of them looking up at him, inches away from his cock was almost enough to set him off.

Yuko leaned forward and kissed the tip, and Henry sucked in a sharp breath. She looked up at him with a sly grin as her tongue flicked out to tease the underside of the head.

"Fuck!" he gasped through clenched teeth.

Yuko looked at her sister. "I believe Henry is very excited. What do you think?"

Jun glanced up and pressed her lips against the tip as well.

Henry's body was trembling as Jun smiled up at him. "Yes, very excited and delicious!" She suddenly ran her tongue along the length of his cock, and his hips automatically thrust forward slightly.

The ladies burst into giggles at their control over him. With a mischievous shared smile, they both leaned forward and pressed their lips to the sides of his shaft and moved in unison to stroke him from balls to tip, again and again, their tongues licking and teasing with each pass.

"Oh, fuck!" Henry exclaimed as the sensation was driving him insane. It was so intense and such a tease. "You better slow down, or I'm going to come!"

This just seemed to spur them on as they increased their pace. When they began to take turns sucking him deep into their mouths while the other licked the shaft, it was too much.

"AH! It's too much—gonna cum!" he cried.

Jun sucked him deep into her throat and then pulled clear just as the first surge exploded out... into a paper cup she suddenly had in her hand.

Yuko's right hand pumped him while she gently scratched his balls with the nails of her left. The dual sensations triggered Henry through two more surges before his legs wobbled. She pushed him back until he sat on the side of her bed.

She turned to her younger sister, who dipped a finger into the paper cup and paused. Jun's eyes lifted to Yuko's, and she gave her sister a little shrug. Lifting her finger out, she touched it to her tongue and paused again. "Nothing. I sense no magic at all."

She poured a little onto her tongue, and Yuko took the cup to taste it as well. They concentrated as they rolled it on their tongues and grinned at each other. "It's fresh but contains no magic," Yuko agreed. She tossed the rest back and slowly swallowed it as Jun squeaked in protest. With a smug little smile, Yuko smacked her lips. "You're merely the help this evening, as you said."

Jun pouted as Yuko stood and tossed the cup aside. The younger sister's pout became a scowl as she crawled after the crumbled paper cup to properly dispose of it.

Yuko stood before Henry and smiled. "It worked, Henry. It's safe. You can give me a baby."

He reached out and pulled her body to his and kissed her deeply. She made a muffled squeak then she returned his passionate kiss as he rolled over and positioned them on the bed. Before she could recover, he moved his kisses to her jaw and neck, then down to her breasts and across her firm tummy. She was so caught up in the sensations she didn't feel him working her tights down her ass, then her legs, until he pulled them from her feet. Then she cried out in bliss as he fastened his mouth on her wet pussy. His need was so intense she was being swept away.

Henry's mouth left her, and she felt her legs being lifted as he positioned his cock against her wet lips. His first thrust sank deeper and deeper inside Yuko as her heels hooked behind his legs to pull him to her. When he came to rest upon her, pressing firmly on her clit, she cried out in bliss.

Then he began to stroke in and out, increasing his speed and energy until it felt like he was trying to drive her through the mattress to nail her to the floorboards.

She came far quicker than she expected, and still, he drove himself into her. When she hit her second peak and felt her world beginning to white out, she sensed him swelling inside her. Her baby! She was going to get her baby with Henry! Joy exploded through her as she welcomed him deep inside one last time, and his seed filled her with its heat. So much!

The unique properties of Henry's glamor protected her once more and fulfilled her greatest need. She clung to him, and he kissed her temple as his body trembled through his own bliss.

He tipped her face back and looked into her eyes, and she smiled up at him.

Henry kissed her, and she sighed contentedly when he rolled off to lie beside her. He glanced around, but Jun was nowhere to be seen.

He looked back to Yuko and was surprised to see she was sound asleep. He smiled and eased himself off the bed, and collected his clothes. Letting himself out into the hall, he closed her door silently.

"Henry?"

Jun was standing in her door at the end of the hall, watching him over her shoulder as a red glow from inside painted her nude body with its lurid colors. His eyes panned down her naked back until he saw the large fluffy fox tail hanging down from between her ass cheeks. He froze as this wasn't a Kitsune tail. It was a faux fur tail attached to an anal plug. The sight was so jarring from how he pictured her that he couldn't move. She was the younger, innocent sister! She was definitely bolder than Yuko, but this?

She reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks so he could get a clearer view of the plug filling her ass. "You got me so hot! You aren't going to leave me unfulfilled, are you?" she asked plaintively with a pout.

He found himself walking to her door and watched her pout become a wicked smile as she licked her lips.

"I-I should freshen up—"

Jun reached out and pulled him into her room, closing the door behind him. She guided him to her bed, taking his clothes from his hands to place them on her bureau. Then she sat him on the edge of her bed and knelt before him to clean his reviving erection with a washcloth and a basin of warm water she'd prepared earlier.

Henry stole glances at her room between moans at her gentle touch.

It was smaller than Yuko's but filled with tech and toys. The wall facing the bed had a large flat-screen TV mounted on it, surrounded by shelves. The ceiling light cast off a red glow, as were the bedside table lamps and the lamp on her desk by the window. He spotted her cell next to the bed with an app open, which controlled the lights' color.

Tech nerd, indeed.

Looking back to the shelves, he was stunned by the array of gadgets, comics, collectibles, and toys filling them. He almost missed the collection of dildos, vibrators, and other sex toys amongst the statuettes and action figures. Some were rather large, and their shape reminded him of his own cock in his true form.

"You like my toys?" she giggled, noticing where he was directing his stunned gaze.

"I... I suppose I didn't suspect you'd enjoy such things," he said after clearing his throat.

"Mmmm... I have a tremendous appetite for sex. There were so few opportunities at home under the watchful eyes of my parents." She stroked her tongue up the underside of his cock and smiled as he sucked in a breath.

"Your glamor is a dream come true for me. I can envision my ideal in many sizes and shapes, and it adapts to that, yet it will feel like a real cock, not like one of my toys! Just the thought is making me so wet! I want to do something I've never done before!"

He watched her cautiously as she hopped up to her feet and skipped to the other side of the room, the foxtail between her cheeks bouncing and swaying with her movements. She stopped before her work desk by the large floor-to-ceiling window and pulled a tube of lube from one of the drawers. As she rushed back, she paused to consider her sex toys and collected one of the larger, oddly shaped dildos from the shelf.

Henry's eyes widened as she placed the items on the bedside table.

"What?" he asked, looking at the large shape.

She grinned. "That's for me. I want you where I currently have this tail."

"Oh. Oh!" he said in surprise, and her grin widened. She pushed him back, then tapped the screen on her cell phone. The lights began to dim, then changed hue in unison. Red to violet to blue to green, then yellow and orange, and back to red. While these slow transitions were happening, Jun climbed on top of Henry and rubbed her wet pussy up and down his stiff shaft. She finally reached down and positioned him against her lower lips before forcing the head inside.

"OH FUCK!" she grunted.

He looked up at her in surprise as she seemed to be having some trouble accommodating him. She'd press down then jolt as another inch would slip inside. He wondered at the expression on her face as she really seemed to be struggling to take him.

He was about to suggest they stop when she slammed her body against him, finally taking it all.

"Henry... oh fuck, Henry. This is too good!" she moaned as she shifted side to side. "You fill me so completely!"

He was enjoying her heat and pressure as her inner muscles clamped down on his cock. "Are you sure you want me in your ass? You seemed to be having some issues fitting me in up front."

A large tremor went through her body as he mentioned going in her ass. She kissed him deeply, her tongue wrestling with his. When she pulled back from his mouth, her lips were puffy, and her eyes were glassy. "Yes, I want it so—FUCK!—so much!" She began to bounce up and down on his cock but never more than an inch.

"Ah! That feels really good, too!" he managed to say as her movements became increasingly aggressive.

When she suddenly began to clamp down on him and tremble, he realized she'd peaked. He was on his way there, but she was obviously done.

"That was a wonderful start! Now, it's time for the main event. I want you in my ass!" she purred as she stretched out over him. She felt him throb in reaction and grinned.