All Comments on 'Sauce for the Gander'

by BlackHeart93

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
katibkatib3 months ago

Excellent story--even with the piscis typos.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 big blazing stars for writer. What a unique way to deal with this trope. A wonderful way in fact, however I would still divorce the cheating slut wife. Once she stepped out and got fucked hubby was a cuck. Thank you for this story and all the work you have done to make such a good story. Buster2U

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

What a great story. Loved it. AAAAAAA+++++++

Bronco56Bronco563 months ago

Great story. 5stars

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Very good story, but not a great story. The asswipe is still walking around upright. Sorry, just my opinion. Maybe this guy was bigger, a little younger, stronger... or maybe his slut wife just didn't want a scene. A Bear would take him on regardless. Just how we are. Not sure if she is worth it. It would be nice to get a look at them in a year's time. Just thinking. Thanks for the story.

The BEAR

tazmuntazmun3 months ago

Meh… I was rooting for Emily, darn it. I think he would’ve been much better off. I think those two would’ve had a literal ball together. The kind of connection you described Emily and our hero having is just so rare and fulfilling to walk away baffles my mind.

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

Emily Emily… both

?

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith3 months ago

Good story, well written. Would have been better if Stanley had an encounter with his baseball bat or he ended up with Emily. Nice angle with the win win strategy, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

demanderdemander3 months ago

A good story. But, you know, just say no! Cannot abide or let it slide. D

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Well written but still littered with edit problems. I get why you put together the plot pieces like you did, but some of his reactions required me to put my reality on hold. I loved the character “Emily” as much as he did and it was a good twist to a worn trope. 4.3*

miket0422miket04223 months ago

I kind of feel like Ty and Bree are too stupid to do the work necessary to save their marriage.

Not recognizing that all the extra nice things she had been doing were a set up. I can see that. But, for Ty to not notice that she was dressing sexier for work and wearing a different perfume. Especially considering she had been making him special breakfasts ... apparently oblivious to the world around him. You can't really pin his lack of observational skills on trust and love.

When Emily informs Bree that everyone at the firm knows about her affair with Stanley and that he's been bragging about how he's going to fuck her ... how does she still walk out the door to go on her date? Then she realizes she's miserable on the date and doesn't really want to be there ... but, instead of going home and trying to save her marriage she goes through with fucking the guy ... like I said... stupid.

Got a laugh out of her working for Tom, Dick & Harry 😂

LustyScribeLustyScribe3 months ago

I thought it was a very good story! I too was rooting for Emily, but that's the way it goes. Thank you for sharing it!

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

5*****! I liked that a lot! Sometimes healing together rather than apart is the right choice. One thing is sure - life is a two-way street and there must be balance in a relationship. And it's good to have a friend.

DontPanic442DontPanic4423 months ago

Great story! Thank you.

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

Nice take on a much-repeated theme. The advice Emily provided was good, and it fit your title well. For me, it was a game-ender when Bree drove away. While Emily was there to help him through what could have been a soul-crushing night, his wife still rejected him and all of his efforts to dissuade her intentions. Sorry, there's just no coming back from that. She weighed all the benefits and costs and made the sober decision to abandon her husband of 24 years to spend the night fucking another man. It's over, done. File the papers and hope his friend Emily will assist him in his recovery.

GamblnluckGamblnluck3 months ago

Bree went to her date knowing full well she had all but destroyed her marriage. Why go through the rest? Would you settle for a wife who would do that to you? Or for a wife that would let you have a night of fun if she decided to screw another man. The marriage is gone.

Slick742Slick7423 months ago

LOVED THE SWAP WITH EMILY BUT THE BITCH SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED MORE BURN, STI;; A 5*

TajfaTajfa3 months ago

I don't understand his thinking when he said he would definitely stay with her, come what may. She had no concern for what her actions would do to her husband. Is that something anyone would do to someone they loved? It's still a good story but I can only give a 4.

jflindersjflinders3 months ago

Firstly, I'd like to cheer the use of an editor.

Secondly, though, the writer has a very different idea of marriage than I do. I could never be married to anyone who would plan an overnight date with another man nor, on discovering my wife was different than I had thought, would I retain any interest in remaining with her. This was a particularly sad ending, the main character never able to feel secure in their relationship again, never able to trust his wife and with both having the memory of her actions and his acceptance of them.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker603 months ago

IMHO he should have ditched the bitch, at the very least a formal separation for a while. He should have continued to ball Emily, as often as he could. Maybe wind up with a threesome w ex wife and mistress together. That would have been interesting and fun. Perhaps he should have visited her paramour in New York and had a little batting practice. I do dislike RAAC endings.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

The husband's refusal to consider divorcing his wife was too limiting... I felt a little deflated in directing is the story when I read that. What if she loved it, wanted it continue or try it again? Perhaps with someone else or make trips to NYC or leave him for her lover?

I liked Emily and in an alternate timeline, she'd be his romantic silver lining.... Although the L word was tossed around too freely.

Didn't feel like big consequences for the wife or the lover. Felt like a United Nations hand slap, "you've been a very naughty boy"

Good story though, just wanted more certain happiness and justice.

mfbridgesmfbridges3 months ago

I think he should have stuck with the dates over the year and try to get with Emily...she sounded awesome.

MormonJackMormonJack3 months ago

Nicely done, thank you! I enjoyed the tale.

Like many others, I was puzzled why he was adamant that he would not divorce her? I had to re-read the paragraph to make sure that I read it right. Then I wondered, "why, the hell, would he not divorce her? I reread the paragraphs over the wife's statement to see what I had missed. Nothing, it turned out. Other than her being correct, that he loved her so much that he would forgive her for taking a weekend's pass.

And if he wanted to put pressure on her to give up that silly idea, let the kids know what was happening and why he would divorce her if she went through with it. It seems to me that there are not many things that can motivate someone to abandon a planned cheating that have that plan exposed to his/her kids.

Ah well, it was incumbent upon me to accept the facts laid out and enjoy the story you wrote, and I really enjoyed the story. Thank you, again!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Excellent treatment of this old trope - yes, liked it a lot.

Dunny69Dunny693 months ago

The wife out of the window cheerio.

cancapercancaper3 months ago

im wondering how long he was fucking emily

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler3 months ago

Well written and emotionally charged. I did not like the ending. In fact, it requires a large dose of disbelief to accept. Thanks for the effort.

knoxhardknoxhard3 months ago

This is not the story I would write for the situation as you set it up. But it's your story. And you did a decent job. A high 3 rounded to a 4 from me.

I've always had a hard time believing that a loving wife would announce her desire for a hall pass like this. But it's a common theme here at LW and interesting to contemplate how one might react to such a demand. 

It is certainly possible that his wife would react to another woman at her home as she left by having a terrible time. But I think it more likely that she would either stay home (out of fear or jealousy) or, once deciding to go on the date anyway, she would be determined to make her infidelity worth it. She left the house because she wanted it so bad. With her attentive boyfriend and some wine, she would be all in. The remorse, if any, would likely wait to kick in until she got home. At least, I think that to be the more likely course of events for most women who made such a choice to go anyway.

The idea of providing her a choice that is a win-win for him is worthy hook for a story like this. Might be fun to explore other possible ways to structure a win-win.

The BTB crowd will automatically hate it. But the reality is that a lot of couples try to stay together after infidelity. Her announcing it ahead of time and walking out right in his face makes it all harder to deal with, but real-life adultery doesn't result in mandatory, immediate divorce and retribution. Trying to deal with all the various and sundry ways it might play out is worth your effort.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

VERY well done, Sir !

This five-star tale of a wife about to cheat on her husband being given two choices: cancel her date with another man or stay home that night with her husband. It was exactly the right way for her husband to deal with her desire to go outside their marriage... and ultimately to "win" that night, and teach her that she risked her relationship for the proverbial "pig in a poke".

She made the choice to go on the date, seeing that her husband had made his own date with another woman - that she knew ! - in case she decided to continue with her plans, and that her date did not go well.

The hope is that she finally learned what she was risking...

...and it seems she did !

Again, nicely done !

xtc5xtc53 months ago

There was no way I would divorce her. Regardless of her temporary insanity, I still loved the shit out of her.

This is the line that killed the story for me.

Still well written and creative.

Thanks

BlackHeart93BlackHeart933 months agoAuthor

One reader noted that one law firm was named for Tom, Dick, and Harry. No one noted that the other law firm was named for Huey, Dewey and Louie.

studyingstudying3 months ago

Humiliation

MC never dealt with the fact that a large group of employees know about her indiscretion. Fun corporate Christmas party.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Very interesting story!

4

NicealloverNiceallover3 months ago

This story is an amazing read. It presents a unique solution to a complex problem that is rather unique and a very satisfying one. It also has a hero who can resolve the problem without resorting to violence or even divorce. Keeping things within the marriage was just so different from the usual way of resolving the conflict. Do I think Bri got away too easily? Maybe but I don’t think she will ever stray again. Could a husband live with that? I think so if he retains the upper hand.

Karn9Karn93 months ago

Good version of the hunny we need to talk story! I enjoyed the way the plot moved along. 5*

rnebularrnebular3 months ago

Decemt story but as written, he didn't seem as heartbroken as he stated to his wife. I think the dialog was a bit stiff,not a lot of emotion felt here. 4* from me, thanks for sharing.

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

pg1

so he wont tell the whore's family because an outside influence would mean she didnt cancel for him, and she might still do it in the future, but telling the whore's boss WOULD be an outside influence meaning she didnt cancel for him, and she might still do it in the future - but that perfectly fine because of reasons?

pg2

my wife wants to fuck a man 15 years her junior, I know I'll move furniture and make a salad

at least you were honest he is a cuck

but where was this supposed retribution?

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Praise for a lawyer. He’s a low life asshole, but he did a good job for us. I guess old Ty won this one.

ReadyOneReadyOne3 months ago

This was an excellent solution that I had not considered. A win-win choice.

.

Making a few other preparations (financial, logistical) just to cover the bases might be prudent. Can't absolutely predict a crazy partner...

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

The answer should be, "Well dear, you might as well go on your date. Whether you do or whether you don't, either way, I'm dumping your ass". Easy 750 word story.

kirei8kirei83 months ago

Write a sequel a year from now.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

1 star - it fails the RAAC rules, so no way does this marriage survive the gross and excessive disrespect this SLUT demonstrated to her husband. The SLUT should e sitting out on the curb waiting for her Uber - with all her clothes in green garbage bags.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The 800# gorilla is that b4 Ty had complete confidence in his wife, something he'll never have again, even if he tries to deceive himself otherwise. Forgetting about the "incident", THIS is the problem going forward that will ALWAYS be in his mind for the rest of his life. And why he can never have his old life back. He has only two options live with this, or divorce Bree and try to find another Bree without the flaw, because after all is said and done, PEACE OF MIND trumps great dinners, a lovely mate, and even great sex.

Finchy1955Finchy19553 months ago

Once i read the following line

"There was no way I would divorce her"

I stopped reading, so its minus 1 star from me for just writing it.

funperson969funperson9693 months ago

Original plot, great writing 5* Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story is clearly incomplete. Too many issues raised by the plot remain at loose ends. Whether he will carry through with his monthly dates, whether she will resume monogamy or continue sluttery, the fate of the manwhore Wibur and the the one year later status of their marriage all remain unknown. If the author plans to complete the story, he should state so. If not, he should invite others to carry the story line forward.

ChessTigerChessTiger3 months ago

Eine sehr gute Geschichte mit einem Ende das allen bis auf eine Person eine würdevolle Existenz beschert 5 Sterne+

servant111servant1113 months ago

Good but not riveting. Lacks pathos and particularly angst.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Actions do come back to bite you in the ass when you least or don't expect them. Emily was definitely the wise old owl in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't care how much younger, or bigger he is, I'll never stand to lose a fight or a woman to a tax attorney. Better off being loved by Emily.

swedishreader1swedishreader13 months ago

The story has been done countless times and the majority of those time a lot better than this effort.

2*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sad that this writer wrote such a limp dick story. The disrespect and delusion of the wife was astounding. The hubby on the other had come out smelling like shit… having sex with Emily was just not normal… it made the story like a comic story…! Overall a so - so story..

deependerdeepender3 months ago

A good story well told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What man would stay with such a disrespectful woman? Im not into BTB type viciousness but Im also not into a man willingly letting his wife go fuck another man without divorcing her for such evil disrespect. He cucked himself. Of course he could have stopped her, sat her down and made her know what the consequences would be.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Liked it for the most part but felt the ending is a little weak. Hard to please everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Story was sort of blah. I mean really - would you really let your wife walk out dressed like that?? I'd throw a dishpan full of dirty water on her just before she walks out. I also would have let the boss at her office take care of the offending lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ty got the whole “Girlfriend Experience” and put a wet blanket on Bree’s big night out - I like that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I felt that your character started off weak and willing to be overrun in the name of 'love'. This is intensely annoying so I stopped reading and began skipping. Then you changed the character completely after a highly unlikely liaison with a secretary from the wifes firm.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The MC was too stupid and too weak for me to feel any degree of happiness on his behalf at the outcome. His wife's transformation from hormonal teenager with tunnel vision to introspective, wise, thoughtful adult was less than believable too. Call me a jaded old cynic if you will but if my wife of 24 years started behaving like a rampant sex machine out of the blue I'd have lots of questions for her.

Also, a lot was made of the feelings she had for the lothario, as though these feelings somehow mitigated what she wanted to do with him. Having feelings for the other man actually made her crime even worse and was more dangerous than if it had just been purely about sex to my way of thinking.

I'm not an advocate of macho, caveman like behaviour but I prefer a male MC to have more in the way of balls than this one showed. Finally, when are authors going to get past the idea that because a man loves his wife he's just going to stand by and allow her to do whatever she likes, no matter how damaging and destructive it may be to the marriage?

JR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Garbage story. You started out great then flopped around with someone elses cum spat all over you by your cheating spouse writhing in pleasure that you are being cucked.

Them picking up their relationship from where they were initially makes no sense. No std for the cunt and no real consequences.

Epilogue 1 makes no sense. Why would the backstabbing cunt take the side of the cheating cunt?

Why make such a threat? This was supposed to be punishment. It wasn't a tit for tat thing, it was his reaction to her betrayal.

An appropriate reaction would be "If you plan on doing that then we might as well just divorce now. I didn't betray you, you cheated and betrayed me. If you feel justified into sleeping with someone else because of my conditions, just like you felt justified to fuck that bastard as a culmination of your affair then we really have nothing left to talk about."

Epilogue 2 is even worse. The cunt is as happy as ever? Their relationship is fine? You've been drinking diseased and tainted cum, pussy juice, piss and shit from your wife's holes.

It's clear that syphilis has made it to your brain and it's now killing whatever logic is inside of it.

Why would she be happy? Why would their relationship be fine? Why are you such a dumbass? All questions that are devoid of any logical answer only the cuck kind of answers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The saddest part of this story isn’t that he inexplicably chose to remain married to her - it’s that their idea of a celebratory meal is going to TGIFridays,

MountainMan1336MountainMan13363 months ago

Not a bad story, but it only rates three stars in my opinion. I agree with the Bear that the offending lawyer should have had a lot of damage done to his body. Not because the wife was worth it but a man's pride is definitely worth putting Stanley in the hospital for four or five weeks. You want to shit on my life and marriage I am going to fuck up your life. I always try to remember that women are like the town bus, "there is another woman coming along in twenty minutes or she is just around the corner." There is no such thing as a loyal woman, all women are constantly on the lookout for a new and better man. Especially when they claim they are loyal, satisfied and happy because they are Christian. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A story in which the characters pretend virtue, but in whom "actual character" is in short supply.

I'm sorry -- I can see (below) that others liked the story, but I found it unsettling and unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Emily yes. his wife allowed herself to be seduced. no matter how great a wife she now becomes she has driven a spike in their marriage. he will NEVER fully trust her again. wonder how long Emily will wait for him. stupid wife

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

What a ridiculous outcome. Bree knew that cuck-to-be Ty would not divorce her. So she was not worried about any reparcusions from her cheating. The whole fact that she could even plan, long term, for her cheating night, spending months on the emotional affair, shows that her marriage was over.

Dumbo cuck Ty's stupid plan about setting a Romantic evening on the night slut Bree was going out fucking... shows how stupid he is. But having Emily form Bree's firm arrange to sleep with him... LOL. Really? What fantasy land is he in? Same as that one night a month that he will have a hall pass for the next year. I bet he never intends to use it! Basically, his slut wife gets away with having cheated and trashing their marriage.

JensensloverJensenslover3 months ago

Meh, hate multi epiligue endings, also the love declarations between Emily and him were ridiculous.

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

It was going alright until Bree still went ahead and screwed the sleazy lawyer.

She had only ever been with her husband until that point, but now their relationship has been permanently tainted, because she let another man use her as a cumdump.

No husband would ever be able to look at his wife the same way again. It's disappointing that you completely glossed over the instinctive revulsion he'd now feel towards her.

-

Then you had the husband have sex with Bree right after she got screwed by another guy. Seriously?

Stanley fucked her bareback and semen stays in a woman for several days after sex.

So the husband literally got sloppy seconds off his slut wife and was happy about it. Why didn't you just go all the way and have the dumb cuck husband eat out Stanley's creampie while he was at it?

-

One last point: He didn't understand the dogfighting analogy at all.

To really make a cheating wife insanely jealous, you need to replace her with a younger, prettier woman. So him sleeping with a mid-fifties widow was a massive fail.

If Emily had been a beautiful girl in her early-twenties, Bree would've been so terrified at the thought of being dumped and replaced, she would have called the whole date off.

And if she didn't... then the husband could trade in the slutty old whore for a hotter, younger woman.

That's the real win/win:

The wife stays loyal, or he divorces her and upgrades.

None of this post-affair cucky reconciliation bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ridiculous plot, and just another weak, cuck of a husband character. The husband lost. Nothing compensates for her cold-blooded betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Seriously??? Two of the dumbest people in lit. I suppose they deserve each other. But not a bad tale.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really like the choice vs ultimatum set up for the plot. Giving her the choice NOT to go with more show than just words. You can choose Me and a great meal, or...

I've often thought about what happens when in the face of it, the LW DOES choose hubby? What if she didn't go afterall. Hubby does have to wonder if/ when she might try again, there already has been damage done. But how extreme should the revenge be once she showed that she would prioritize the marriage? I liked in your set up, that now SHE has to convince him to choose her instead of going out, but I felt that if being true to his morals, that wouldn't be a choice for him either. He of COURSE should want to stay. If not, then there really isn't anything left. It becomes hard to see how him continuing to date others repairs any damage without causing further problems. Her accepting the new normal, isn't what is best for her, either. His one time actions with Emily were enough to get her to stop taking him for granted, but him taking Bree for granted only compounds the wrong. Here Bree has convinced herself that nothing will change, but when he assures her it will, she should believe him. It ought to be enough to question the whole thing. Especially concerning his actions before she even left. A smart secure woman in a 25yr relationship would know she wouldn't risk it. But then there were the feelings she developed. Right? That is the part of this story glossed over. Those feeling crashed and burned in an instant, because they were never real. He probably could have capitalized on that more, even in the lead up to the date night.

I know, these are fictional characters. This is how they did it, not how it should be done, etc. But since you like having dialogue, exploring more of those concepts to show both of them really considering the damage possible, might have been just as entertaining as reading about him getting his rather than remain only a victim. Truth is, they still lost something, and he didn't score the victory he might have, had he been able to just talk her out of it. I do believe that it is hard to write, which is why so few attempt it. The deep dive into a personality so tempted to risk it all, but brought back from the brink by finally realizing the certainty of losing it all.

Anyway, great story, very good effort. Looking forward to more from you. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hugh ! Another totally unbelievable RAAC with a sheep husbands and a blinded by her selfishness, and reasoning with her brain between her legs, slut wife. Where is the epilogue with the inevitable realistic divorce ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An impossible daylight dreaming fempov tale with another husband acting without a male brain. These kind of fantasies are so much irrealistic, that only in this LW cat we can see slut wives brutally betraying and cucking their husbands without any consequence. Real life is totally different, harder and sometimes dangerous: these kind of outrageous and devastant betrayals don't let any chance to stay together and the divorce is just the least thing to happen.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

We can't see any revenge, as the tags mistakenly say. And where is the RAAC tag ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A wasted attempt to make a good, realistic and balanced tale. Instead it was just another unbeliebable RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unusual for me, I gave this story give five stars,because of the totally unique way you handled the classic problem. That dinner was for his wife, or for his date. Wife chooses. Same with the loving and the sex. Wife chooses. A very well told and balanced story. Bravo.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In most cases, after the words of a man: "I'm about to cum" and the woman immediately echoes him, "Yes, Darling, me too!" - she probably fakes her orgasm in order to amuse the male ego. It is rare for couples to synchronize like this during their first sexual intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just as an aside, while I notice typos, I usually don't consider them in making a stars ranking, unless they are egregious. Same with misused words. I often comment on them, though, in an informative, helpful manner. But for me, it's the story telling that matters Again, five stars for this one.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I always find it interesting how you try to make a sissy wimp cuck a man with backbone. He claims he loves her so much he can't do anything other than try to make her jealous? How pathetic is that? He said he wouldn't beg, but that is exactly what Ty did the entire story. Also, no way the cheating skank slut, who was already emotionally roped in by her stud lover would have a bad time just because her lame husband decided to do the same thing. If anything, it would just fill her with contempt for him and make her run to her alpha quicker. Staying with this whore under any condition simply sets him up for the next time she sees some other young stud she wants to fuck. Finally, all the "I love you" talk between Ty and Emily was nonsensical. At least you put cuckold in your tags, because that is what loser Ty is.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think there is a big difference between written a well constructed story theme….Which you did and liking the story line…Which I didn’t. The action they both took made it clean that moving on was should have been the next move. Emily the character was unbelievably as z character and her interaction with the husband was off. I love you because I have said hi s couple of times at company functions? Anyway, Who with an ounce of self respect would bow to Bree? The age old question was on full display: why cheat on a husband that treats you like this one did with Bree? I have no answer that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ty having sex with Bree on Sunday night after she came home from sex with a man whore ruined it for me. the terms of delaying a divorce for one year should have included full panel STI/STD testing 30 days from that Sunday and no physical contact between them until they received the results, provided she was not infected. As we should have all learned from covid, it takes time for an infection to build up enough to be detectable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fairly well written, but the premise is a non starter for me. Bree proves her disrespect for him and admitted that she took him for granted. It would have been more realistic for Ty to inform her that he was moving permanently into the guest room and the marriage was effectively dead. Emily was going to need regular attention and he was going to fill the need to be a man slut that had been missing in his life. Much like her need to experience another dick. Emily was a demonstration of the fact that there are women to connect emotionally with out there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cant see why he would not out her to family and friends then divorce.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"I'm Tyler Winslow. My nickname is Ty. My wife Brianna, Bree," - I'll admit, this is just a personal bugaboo of mine, I won't claim any authority, but IMHO, THIS is how you should introduce you characters, don't bother with a Cast of Characters. You also don't need to identify obvious nicknames. His name is Tyler. If someone refers to "Ty," I think we'll know they're referring to Tyler.

\

"I just have to have him, at least once" - "At LEAST once?"

\

"I will be the most wonderful wife you could ever imagine." - Shouldn't she be that anyway?

\

"I'll never touch another man again ever. I promise." - Didn't she already make a vow to do that?

\

I thought she was going out Friday night, but isn't is Saturday now?

\

"Please, Ty, don't do this to yourself." - HE won't, she will.

\

"at least once." - Again, "at least once?" I thought it was just this one time?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The husband was a big talker, but always wimped out. Admitting up front he wouldn't divorce her and trying to back out of the discussion with her boss. It was just luck that Emily came through. Then there wasn't a final action to keep her from walking out the door and I sure hell wouldn't have fucked the slut the night of her return home. He just seemed wishy washy. The easiest thing would have been to confront the predator. Still an easy, enjoyable read.

xMulexMule3 months ago

3*

I like the unique way in which Ty handles it, with Emily's help. Emily would make a better wife--she is wise, Bree is foolish. I didn't get a strong sense that Emily wouldn't be interested in long term relationship with Ty, maybe I missed something.

.

The dialog was a bit stilted. Who actually says, "therefore?"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too much talking, and no action. The MC must have the testosterone level of a woman! The minimum correct response to “I’m going on a date with someone else” is “Not as my wife, you’re not!”, and immediately file for divorce.

Escalating from there includes making her reveal the other person, and “dealing with both of them”.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stopped on page 1 when he decided to be cool with her skeeping around. Not a single normal husband would feel that way moments after his wife admits to an emotional affair that is going to be a physical affair in 2 days.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

Eh.

It was going eeally really while and then the writer decided to turn it into a teenagewey-dream fantasy. All main characters Ty, Bree & Emily are immoral people.

It was well written and that's about it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another MC that is major fucking wimp. Arsehole Stanley should have his nuts removed painfully, once the slut told of her plan, she would been kicked the house and my life. Give your MC’s some balls. Please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Started off poor, but Emily saved it somewhat. I love her too much to divorce her? The MC should have told her that going through with the date would definitely result in divorce even if he didn't mean it. Well if he stays as her cuckold he gets a sex slave for the rest of his life? Really if you can't trust her to keep her wedding vows how can you for one second think that she can be trusted to be the wife of his dreams? Going to see the senior partner was unique, but the part about needing time to rewrite the fraternalzation policy was BS. Thank Mr. Thomas for his time and apologize in advance for suing his firm; and yes my lawyer will be leaking it to the press and social media. All in all not bad, but it had potential to be so much better.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For a fictional story, on an erotic website, this was reasonably well-written. I found the ending to be unsatisfactory. He simply plays a cat and mouse game with his wife. Their relationship will remain, forever more, damaged by both their cheating and their lies. The consequences that he dealt out seemed trivial for the actions of his wife, her law firm and Stanley. Maybe this is how things would work in the real world, but I'd prefer some serious fireworks in Literotica.

silentsoundsilentsound3 months ago

Well, this was interesting and entertaining.

I don't really buy that things would be that easy to repair between the retarded slut and Ty however.

Good read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The ONLY RAAC story that I could stomach. I would make Bree so miserable that she would want to run, then get Emily to the altar.

Rolando1225Rolando12253 months ago

Original and different. The husband acted in a civilized way but with firmness. He may have been cuckolded but didn’t take it, nor he acted like a cuck. Those were some of the ideas running through my head after finishing this well-written story. This story is definitely worth the time of the reader. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An imaginative take on a very familiar trope, well designed re plot development and composition style, so kudos on all of that. Loved the character delineation and the plot and psychological twists. Well done.

As a guy who's been married for roughly 48 of my 78 years (albeit to three different wives) I simply have to extend my earnest sympathy to those who cannot (or will not) appreciate that EVERY marital relationship is a complex dynamic, and what one might be willing to accept (or at least tolerate) with a deeply-loved woman will always vary with circumstance. (And being fair, the same would apply from the other life mate's perspective as well.)

Here's to writers like you who can shed light on the infinite complexity of loving relationships THAT LAST--without having to shred the humanity of either party. Thank you and please keep writing.

MLJ

enderlocke77enderlocke773 months ago

was good till the epilogues both fell flat. i just accepted a no ending is better that way for me ty for the read. still amazes me how the same themes keep coming out at the same time lol

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban3 months ago

I felt that the husband shouldn't have taken the divorce option off the table so quickly. While things seem to be working out, leaving the biggest club in the bag (divorce) diminishes his leverage had his wife not been as contrite as she would up being. Good story, though. Very well written. 4/5 BRB

inka2222inka22223 months ago

It's not awful, but not great either. MC is kinda wimpy - he is not even willing to pursue dating in the year HE HIMSESLF said he would. He isn't pursuing further relationship with the woman who claimed he was the best lay she had in her life. He is not telling the kids or the parents how the skanky asswipe betrayed him, for no good reason I can think of (the excuse he listed - that if they told her not to do it - expired after she had her fuckfest). He's even stupidly subservient to her and helping her with the meals and shit when she's supposed to be treating him super well after she fucked up. 3 stars, and even that isn't so well deserved - the "goose" idea wasn't even his, it was Emily's.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'll give you 5* for the writing itself. Although you kept using "me" instead of "I"...improper English. But overall, it's a 3* story at best. Mainly due to the fact that he should've just kicked her out and divorced her when she first decided to go on the date. That's a given. How can any man trust a woman after that statement?

Good try though.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackHeart93@BlackHeart93
Retired, retired. Trying to improve my writing abilities. Enjoy the instant feedback of readers. Appreciate the help of editors to catch my errors—and I try to learn from them.