Sauce for the Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray lifted his hands to her face, clasping her cheeks, stroking them tenderly.

"You've got the most amazing cunt, my darling princess." He whispered between groans.

"Well, you've got the most amazing dick, Daddio." She replied with a smile, then biting her bottom lip. "How does it feel to be fucking your daughter's snatch? Again?"

She squeezed his cock with the muscles of her pussy, and he gasped.

"Incredible. You're always incredible. I'm close to cumming. Where do you want it?"

"You know where."

"Tell me."

"In. My. Cunt." She gasped. "Cum inside your daughter's cunt."

So he did. Without pause or consideration, he shot load after load of his hot cream inside her. His cock throbbed and spasmed, as he flooded her illicit honeyed box with his seed. No rubbers for Ray and Kim. No sirree. The suggestion had never even been raised. She had been on the pill since she was fourteen - it helped regulate her periods - and neither of them had imagined for a second that he would ever do anything but take her bareback. Skin rubbing against skin. Cock rubbing against cunt. Incest, the way it was meant to be. It was only fit and proper.

His orgasm triggered hers, and the two of them kissed once more.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." She whispered into his mouth, pulling herself tighter against him, flattening her sticky breasts to his chest.

He reached down under her skirt, to fondle the cheeks of her ass, once more sinking his fingers into her succulent creamy flesh. For a few moments, they just sat there, wallowing in the post-orgasmic bliss of their lovemaking, both of them panting and sweating.

"You're so special, my little girl. I love you more than anything else, you know that, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy. It's the same for me."

A few minutes later and the two of them had detached themselves from one another, and they were now trying to tidy themselves up. Kim had managed to stuff her somewhat bruised and tender tits back into her bra, and she was buttoning up her blouse. Then, she recovered her panties from the floor of the car and was pulling them up her legs.

"You might be a bit messy down there." He said, looking intently at her still enflamed crotch.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I want to feel your cum inside me. When you drop me off at school, I want to walk through the gates, having your semen soaking up my panties. It's so fucking hot, knowing I have my Daddy's nasty spunk bubbling away in my tight little gash."

"Is that a fact?"

"Oh yes, absolutely. All those other kids, those teachers; walking around amongst them, knowing that only minutes earlier I was fucking you. I had my father's cock inside me. I still have his cum inside me. It's so sexy. I'll tell you what. When the bell goes for recess, I'll head straight to a toilet stall and take a photo of me rubbing my twat. Then licking your cum from my fingers. Would you like to see that?"

"Christ, yes. Although why don't you make it a video?"

Kim smiled brightly at her father, straightening her thigh-high socks, and brushing down her short plaid skirt.

3

Back home and Annie Clemence was soaking in the tub. This was something she enjoyed doing to an almost inordinate extent. When they bought the house, around ten years earlier, when the kids were still fairly little, one of the things that clinched it for her, was the ginormous tub in the en-suite bathroom of the master bedroom. Many a morning would find her reclining in a hot bath, enjoying an hour or so of quiet self indulgence.

She was, of course, blissfully unaware of what her husband and their daughter had been getting up to, only a few miles away. Although, to be fair, why would she be aware? The horrendous truth of what they were doing, was so outrageous, so extraordinary, so unbelievable, it would never have even crossed her mind. She knew her husband and child had a special bond, but not that kind of bond.

Annie was a homemaker, a housewife, a full time mom; although she spent precious little of that time looking after the family home. A cleaner came in twice a week and took care of that. Annie spent most of her days in a kind of stupefied indolence. Sometimes she went out and met with friends. She played the occasional game of tennis, or other games. But a lot of time was spent on her own. She was lonely. She was bored. But more and more often these days, she was so fucking horny.

She couldn't explain her raging libido. Annie had always enjoyed a healthy appetite when it came to sex, Ray could certainly vouch for that, but recently her desires had exploded. She didn't think it was some strange early manifestation of the menopause; she was surely too young for that. Whatever the cause, it was real and it was problematic. She was getting so turned on all the time, she had to rub herself off at least two or three times a day.

She had been feeling frisky all morning, even as she had made breakfast in her pyjamas and robe. Once she was alone, she headed straight to her room, to find herself stood before a full length mirror at the foot of her bed. She and Ray liked to watch themselves as they fucked. So many times she had seen herself, naked, on her hands and knees; her big, burly husband behind her, his thick cock brutally pounding away at her cunt or her ass, her huge tits swinging back and and forth in rhythm with his thrusting hips.

That was one use she had for that mirror. But there was another. Annie had a little secret, a little weakness. Something she had kept from everyone, even from her husband. Whenever she could, whenever she was alone, she liked to disrobe in front of that mirror. She supposed she had a peculiarly robust narcissistic streak. A not inconsiderable thread of physical vanity that was laced through her, like the marbling of a rich chocolate cake. Annie got hugely turned on by the sight of her own body.

To be honest you could hardly blame her, she did have quite the body. A combination of good genes, a healthy diet and plenty of exercise, had gifted her with the most extraordinary physique. Sometimes, when she was talking to Ray, she would say she was fat; but she knew that was nonsense. She was simply fishing for compliments, yearning for praise. She knew what she had. She was curvaceous. She was buxom. She was sumptuous. She was thicc.

Annie slowly undid her pyjama top, the enticing curves of her breasts becoming more and more visible with every loosened button. Finally, she pulled the silken halves apart, unveiling in all their glory, the epic magnificence of her overwhelming tits. Her other twins, as she sometimes jokingly referred to them. They burst free, two huge, succulent cantaloupes of creamy flesh, topped off with surprisingly small, pink nipples. If you liked big ol' titties, the sight of these would make you feel like you had died and gone to big boob heaven.

She cupped one breast in her hand, squeezing it firmly, then tugging mercilessly at the tip. She lifted it up to her mouth, quickly sucking on her own teat, before licking her lips. She then pressed her tits together, pushing them forward and upward, before releasing them, in an almost childish fashion, enjoying the way they bounced and jiggled and rippled.

Annie loosened the cord that tightened the waist of her pyjama shorts, then tugged them down past her wide, shapely hips. Once they had overcome that obstacle, the shorts fell to the floor, billowing softly in the air-conditioned environment of her bedroom. She stepped out of them, the thick, deep carpet cushioning and stroking the soles of her feet.

She stood there in front of the mirror, preening and admiring herself. She even did a little twirl, spinning around slowly, then slapping her hands down on her rump, grabbing big handfuls of her large, obscene buttocks.

You could see where Kim got her figure from. She was still young, not yet twenty, and she was leaner and a little more athletic looking than her mother. But she had inherited from her an essentially perfect hourglass figure. The large breasts, the curvy hips, the bubble butt. Annie was a tad shorter and heavier, but it was hard to argue that the weight hadn't settled in all the right places. She had truly matured into her body.

Kim's hair was more a strawberry blonde, rather than the deep red of her mom, but their colouring was very similar. They had the same eyes, a mesmerising, ocean blue. Similar lips, full and luscious. The sprinkling of freckles on their face. Kim may have been, in quite the most profound and disturbing way imaginable, her father's child; but looks-wise, she owed it all to her mother.

For a moment or two, Annie considered sitting down on the bed, spreading her legs wide, and masturbating. This was another of her little rituals. Staring into that mirror and watching her play with herself. Her hand would be a blur, as she rubbed her clit maniacally, or fingered her twat without mercy. Sometimes she would roll around on the mattress, spending hours, glorying in the sensual pleasures of her body.

Very early on in the first flush of her relationship with Ray, long before the surprise pregnancy that led to their marriage, they would enjoy leisurely post-coital conversations, talking about this and that, the sublime and the ridiculous. In one of those little chats, she had asked him what would he do if he found himself transported into the body of a woman.

"Whose body?" He queried.

"Does it matter?" She replied.

"Absolutely. Are we talking about your body, for instance?" He said, with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, let's say it was my body."

"Well, that's easy. I wouldn't set foot outside of my bedroom. I'd be just jerking - or jilling - myself off until the end of time."

"You get to play with my body already."

"That's a good point." He had said, pulling her up on top of him, and grabbing a firm hold of the cheeks of her ass. "But not as much I'd like."

Annie often remembered that moment when she began to masturbate. She had been blessed with her own personal fun fair carnival, in the shape of her ridiculously sexy frame, and she spent a lot of time admiring the view.

But she had said she wanted a bath, so she was going to have a bath.

Hence, the reason she was lying in a tub of hot water, soapy bubbles covering her from her neck to her toes. Her eyes were closed, and she meditated for a few precious moments. She could feel the water lapping against her skin. Her hands were roaming slowly over her body, squeezing her breasts, stroking and caressing.

God, she was so turned on. It was like a fever. An infection. Her whole being was consumed by this raging, burning desire.

She hadn't been entirely honest with herself earlier. She might indeed have a vague notion as to why she was getting so aroused these days. Why her body was so often consumed with erotic and obscene thoughts. Something was turning her on.

No, not something...someone.

And that someone was Greg.

Her son.

It had crept up on her, tip-toeing like a silent phantom in the night; in recent months she had developed something of a crush on the boy who was technically her youngest child. She had always been conscious of the fact he was a handsome kid. But in the last few years he had really filled out, zooming up in height, bulking up in muscle. Ray was a large, powerfully-built man, but Greg was rapidly outpacing him.

And he had a monster cock too.

She had always known he had a big dick; she was his mother for Christ's sake. She'd changed enough of his diapers when he was a baby to be more than aware of the fact he was rather well endowed. She'd bathed him when he was a little boy. Her little lad had never been all that little.

But only a few months earlier she had seen him in the flesh, as a man rather than as a child. It had happened on a Saturday afternoon. She had returned from the tennis club, and wanted to take a shower. She preferred to clean up at home, she had always felt a little self-conscious showering with other women. Her boobs kind of made her stand out.

The house appeared to be empty, she assumed everyone else had left. In Ray and Kim's case, that was true. Annie didn't know it, but her husband had taken their daughter to the little lock up he rented. At the exact moment Annie was opening the front door to the family home, Kim was bent over the hood of his car, her short skirt hitched up round her waist, and her father was sodomising her. She had a big dirty grin on her face, as his cock slid in and out of her slimy anus.

Obviously, Annie was unaware of that situation, as she walked up the stairs to her bedroom. As she entered the room, she could hear the shower running in the bathroom. She wandered up to the door, which was open just a crack, and peered inside. Yes, there was a big tub, that only she really ever used, but in truth the en-suite was essentially a large open wet room. In the corner was a powerful shower area, with no curtain or barrier in place. It was not uncommon for Annie to take a bath, and for Ray to shower separately, only a few feet away.

Stood there on this Saturday was not her husband, but her son. In all his naked glory, with hot water cascading down on top of him, and with his erect cock in his hand. He was furiously jerking off, his body tense with barely suppressed sexual energy.

Annie gasped, and brought her hand to her lips. She knew she should have walked away, given him some privacy, but she found she couldn't. She was frozen in place, gawking open-mouthed at the sight in front of her. As has already been ascertained, Greg was a good looking boy. But it was only at this moment that Annie realised quite how good looking he was.

He was tall and muscular, a veritable god in human form. His body almost shone, glistening in the deluge coming down from the shower head, illuminated by the sunlight streaming through the frosted glass of the window. He had a nearly-trimmed patch of pubic hair. He was tanned and lean and perfect.

And his cock?

Holy Christ, his cock!

It was long and thick, the head was a blazing deep purple. His hand gripped it tightly, tugging away with lusty abandon. She stood there, staring at the sight, her nipples erect, her panties soaked. She watched him cum, his cream splattering all over the wet tile-work.

Annie remembered that moment, as she lay in the bath; her hand between her legs, her fingers rubbing against her clit. She had refrained from masturbating that Saturday, but she showed no restraint this morning. Her fantasies had been plagued by images of her son ever since that fateful day. She tried to resist. She tried to fight it. But he was so young. So handsome. So fucking hot.

Not that she'd do anything about it, of course. This weird obsession could be easily dismissed. Sure, she'd masturbate with a demented fury, imagining her son towering over her, cock in hand; imagining him between her legs, his dick powering its way back inside her; but it was just a relatively innocent distraction. It's not like she was going act on those fantasies. She wasn't going to fuck him. Parents didn't do that sort of thing. That would be madness.

That's what she told herself. But what Annie didn't know, was that her illusions were about to be shattered.

4

A few weeks pass, and Ray is sat his behind his desk, at his company's upscale offices downtown. He is a lawyer. A fairly well paid lawyer. Not a partner yet - that's when you start earning the really big bucks - but he's been getting plenty of hints. It'll only be a matter of time, they tell him.

Ray specialises in corporate law. It's not very sexy. Or very interesting, to be honest. But by fuck it can be lucrative. He imagined he once had dreams of being a high-powered defence attorney. Daydreaming of spending his time keeping the innocent out of jail, freeing those who had been wrongfully convicted. But instead he had ended up acting on behalf of rich corporate pricks, defending their right to make a shit ton of money; just as long as he got his share, of course.

The phone on his desk rings. An internal number. It's a Saturday afternoon and the place should be empty, so the fact his phone is ringing should come as a surprise. But he knows exactly who is on the other end. He picks up, bringing the receiver to his ear.

"Hello." He says.

"The next interviewee is here, Mr Clemence." A female voice tells him.

"Okay. Send her in."

A click, then a soft knock at the door to his office.

"Come in!" He says, loudly and with confidence.

The door opens and a young woman enters. No ordinary young woman. His daughter.

"Mr Clemence?" She ventures, timidly.

"Yes?"

"I'm Kourtney Greer. I'm here for interview. The personal assistant's job?"

"Oh yes, please come in Ms Greer. Take a seat."

Greer was Annie's maiden name. They had chosen it randomly for their little game. Kim - or Kourtney - sauntered across the room and sat on the opposite side of the desk. If she was role-playing nervous job applicant, her natural sexual confidence betrayed her performance.

She was wearing what was supposed to be a business suit, but it was hardly suitable for a sober working environment. Although he supposed that was the point. The skirt was tight and short, and, as she crossed her legs, her stocking tops immediately became apparent. As did a slice of white, creamy thigh. Her jacket was open and the top few buttons of her blouse were undone. He could see the black lace of her bra. Her hair was up in a bun, and she was wearing a pair of spectacles. Kim had twenty-twenty vision, so the glasses were only there for effect. It was quite an effect, though.

He took a long time looking her up and down, shamelessly soaking up her voluptuous appearance, then he met her gaze.

"So, why do you want this job, Ms Greer?"

"Please, call me Kourtney."

"Okay then, why do you want this job, Kourtney?"

"I have a hankering to learn some discipline." She said, in a husky voice.

"Is that right?"

"Yes. I feel I've been too much of a free spirit. I think I need someone to take me in hand, show me who's boss."

"Well, that's very interesting." He replied. "You are a very beautiful young woman, if you don't mind me saying?"

"Not at all. Thank you. And you're a very handsome man, Mr Clemence. If you don't mind me saying."

He was silent for a few moments. Then...

"Why don't you stand up, and give me a little twirl."

"Of course, I'd be delighted."

She got up slowly and turned round on the spot. Her skirt had ridden up a little, her stockings still on show.

"You talked about discipline, Ms Greer?"

"Kourtney."

"Sorry, Kourtney."

"Yes, I did. I've been somewhat...wayward in recent years."

"Wayward?"

"I've broken a lot of rules. I've been a little reckless."

"Really, in what way?"

"I've consumed quite a lot of alcohol. I've dabbled in drugs."

"What drugs?"

"Mostly pot. But a few pills. Even a little coke."

Ray could vouch for that personally. In the few months they had been together, they had played around quite a bit with narcotics. They'd smoked a whole ton of weed. Getting stoned before they fucked was practically mandatory. But there had also been ecstasy and speed.

And then there was the time he procured some extremely high-quality cocaine. He had booked them into a grand hotel suite for the weekend, both of them spinning separate tales of bullshit, to excuse them for a couple of days. It was their two month anniversary, and Ray had a fantasy to snort a couple of lines off his daughter's tits. It was only fair he let her have a go, and soon enough the pair of them were fucking like a pair of Energiser bunnies.

123456...8