Sauna Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of Sauna Slut.
1.1k words
4.64
6.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tristan patted the bench below him motioning for Lex to come over. He obliged, positioning himself in between the other man's massive quads.

"I've seen you in here a lot, but the past few times you've seemed really stressed out. Do you want a back massage?"

"Sure," Lex replied, letting Tristan grip his shoulders with his thick hands. The massage was like nothing he had ever felt before in his life, and he could feel every single knot in his neck and shoulders being soothed.

"Lean forward."

He did, and groaned as Tristan's elbow dug into a huge knot on the side of his back.

"What's been stressing you out? You're more tense than anyone else I've ever met before."

Where do I start? Lex thought, not sure how much he wanted to trauma dump. Since Tristan asked, he wanted to be straightforward and share about himself. But he didn't want to share too much to scare the man away.

Compared to any other guys that Lex hooked up with, Tristan was the one most perfect to his ideal type. He generally liked hooking up with older, muscular white men, but many of them didn't go for people that looked like Tristan.

Once, he was so horny for white cock that he settled for pretty much anyone that responded to him. Including one man that was old enough to be his grandfather.

"Well the past couple of months have been a bit difficult. My parents found out I switched majors at school to something they didn't approve of, and they ended up kicking me out of the house and cutting me off financially. I used up most of my savings to stay in school, but there wasn't much left for anything else."

"I'm so sorry about that. I know how you feel about that. When I was younger, my parents kicked me out of the house when they found out that I was gay. Luckily, I had some friends that were able to set me up with a job so I was able to get back on my feet pretty quickly."

Tristan's hands paused for a moment on his back. "Have you been doing all right? Did you find a new place and a job?"

Lex shook his head slowly. "No. I've been staying in my car for a while. Luckily they didn't take that away from me. But I was coming to the gym mainly for a place to use the bathroom and shower."

"I'm sorry about that."

Lex jumped from the bench, turning back to face Tristan. "It's fine, why don't we talk about something different?" He leaned forward, resting both of his arms against Tristan's thighs. He could see the bulge in his shorts move a bit, and wondered if he was as excited as Lex was.

"Yeah? Why don't you tell me more about this sexy underwear you got going on. Why the yellow?"

Lex blushed. "Well, a little while back one of my friends invited me to a party. One of those circuit party things. They had different colors for... different kinks."

Tristan's arm lifted up to brush against Lex's chest, pausing at his nipples before rubbing both with his thumbs. "Oh? And what kind of kink does yellow correspond to?"

"Piss play." He held his breath, hoping that admission wouldn't scare off the daddy. He had always been too afraid to put that on his social media profiles.

Tristan brushed his right hand down, stopping right at the crotch of his yellow thong. His erect cock made a tiny bulge on the front pocket, barely bigger than a couple of Tristan's fingers.

Lex's knees buckled, and a shiver shot up his body as Tristan rubbed his fingers over the bulge. "I bet you get a lot of sexy guys looking to drench you in their urine, huh?"

Lex thrusted his chest forward, leaning in closely. "None as good looking as you, daddy."

That seemed to be the magic word. Tristan reached under his shirt, lifting it over his head to expose his body. Lex's mouth fell open as he finally got to appreciate the years of hard work the gym owner put in. His pecs were huge, folding over to create a crease over his ribs. Each ab was visible and distinct, and Lex could make out the outline of a growing eight pack.

Pushing himself off the bench, Tristan stepped forward, pressing Lex up against the wooden wall. He thrust his tongue through Lex's lips.

Lex felt his feet come off the ground as Tristan grinded into his crotch. He could feel the massive cock hidden underneath the shorts, rubbing up against his tiny dick.

"You do look good in yellow." Tristan smiled as he pulled away, slowly slipping his shorts down his legs to reveal his white jockstrap underneath. "On your knees, now."

Lex eagerly followed his commands, excited for what was to come. He pressed his lips against the fabric, feeling the wet cotton against his lips. The sweet and salty taste of the precum made his cock twitch.

"Yes daddy, feed me. I need your superior white cock."

That comment made his masters' eyes and smile widen. He grabbed Lex by the back of his head, shoving it into his crotch. As he felt his face start to get wet and hot, he turned and opened his mouth wide. It tasted bitter, and he accidentally coughed a little out onto Tristan's leg.

Once he was finished, Lex held the warm liquid in his mouth. But before he could do anything with it, Tristan's hand was on his mouth, covering it. He leaned in closely, tightening his grip on both his mouth and neck.

"Don't waste any of it, understood?"

Lex nodded, and swallowed. He loved the feeling of being forced to swallow. The humiliation and domination of it make him squirt out into his thong.

With the hand on his mouth, he still couldn't respond as Tristan's hand cupped his balls and cock in the thong. "No wonder you need white cock, look at how tiny and useless yours is." He brought his bulge forward, rubbing them together." Lex moaned through his gag, grinding his hip back towards his master.

He gasped when Tristan finally let go of him, and his body slumped back down to the floor. He never felt this used and humiliated before. It was the hottest thing that had ever happened to him in his life.

It took Lex a few seconds to realize that Tristan was already covering his beautiful cock and ass with the basketball shorts. His heart sank when he realized that their session was over.

Tristan opened the door to the sauna, and Lex felt the cool air wash over his body. He didn't realize how long they had been inside.

"This way. We can go straight to my car."

The door that they were going towards was in the back, opposite of the lockerrooms. Lex was confused. "My car's in the front. And my clothes and everything are still -"

"You won't need any of that where I'm taking you."