Sausage Fest

Story Info
Ash meets big dick shemales, gets gangbanged at a pool party.
12k words
4.56
40.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,104 Followers

This is the 11th adventure in the sexual tales of Ash, a cute blonde 33 year old married mother. The previous story in this series was "A Unique Pregnant Craving" but this one is more of a sequel to the 5th story titled, "Bursting Ash's Bubble....Butt." There will be one more story and that will conclude this series. I hope you enjoy this one and vote at the end if you do.

Sausage Fest

After Ashley had the baby, she took an extended maternity leave so that she could focus on herself and her family. Taking care of her three children was no easy task but for some reason she found energy that she didn't know existed. That new found energy also prompted her to exercise even more than usual. She knew that it was her last child and she just wanted to get her pre-mom, hard body back even though she knew she would not be able to do anything about her milk-filled size F boobs. Just maybe, her wild sexual adventures were catching up with the cute blonde 33 year old mother so when she wasn't tending to her children, she needed to just prove to herself that she could get back to some nonsexual normalcy.

During the pregnancy, Ash was in a constant state of horniness that would not relent. She wanted sex every minute of the day and not only sex but she craved sex with size penetration. The bigger, the better was her creed during that time and she needed that size to give her strong orgasms. The first couple of weeks after Charles Junior was born, Ash's libido had calmed down, allowing her to focus on tasks around the house as well as her body. She wanted new cabinets in her kitchen and a couple of additional remodeling projects to be completed. The household was organized chaos, but Ash was up for all that came her way as she and Charles teamed up.

Ash felt she had everything under control once again. However, that didn't last long. After those first two weeks, it began to get more difficult in controlling her arousal. Her pussy was still out of commission from the childbirth trauma but that wasn't subduing her horniness and thoughts began creeping back into her head more frequently. After her first two children, it took several months to feel up for penetration sex but she realized she couldn't control those desires this time and that nature was not doing its job.

While alone with the kids or while working out like she was training for a triathlon, Ash continued to question herself repeatedly. Am I a size queen? Do I even still prefer real dick or do I prefer lesbian sex with strap-ons? Nah...I am just sowing some wild oats and having a little fun while I can. But wow, this past year has been amazing! I have cum more times than I have combined in my life. Do I continue to be a closet slut or start acting responsibly? Stifling her urges, Ash would just workout harder and try to avert her attention.

That night at the stroke of midnight, it was July 1st and Ash was sleeping in her bed alone. The kids were fast asleep in their rooms and Charles was working the night shift as a policeman so she should have had no trouble getting quality rest but that wasn't the case. She was tossing and turning before finally waking up. Her pussy was soaked and her body warm with sweat. Taking a few seconds to realize what was happening, she was dreaming about sex with Tish, a woman she had fooled around with while in San Francisco.

Immediately craving a satisfying orgasm and dressed in a long t-shirt with no panties, Ash reached between her legs, and rubbed her clit furiously. It felt wonderful and within the first minute, she clenched up and orgasmed so hard she had to bite the pillow in order to keep the noise down.

After a long quiver and gurgling in ecstasy, she needed more. She stood up, grabbed her powerful wand vibrator and leaned over her bed with one foot up on the edge. With the speed turned up, Ash was reaching around, buzzing her nub from behind. Sporadic full body jerks overtook the young mother while enjoying the vibration and her thoughts once again turned to women taking advantage of her. She imagined Tish standing behind her with a huge strap-on, fucking her doggie style. Ash would cum hard and keep going but changing her fantasy to Lady Amoy hammering her pussy with that huge black dong. She would even think of Dee and Erin using that monster dildo on her. She could not stop orgasming until late into the night when she finally laid back down, more worn out than satisfied.

"Fuck...fuck! It is bad enough that I need big fucking dicks in my pussy to get me off, now I need lesbian sex too? This is crazy. I'm attracted to men and love my husband. I might have gotten this bisexual flag tattoo but that was more of a dare or a goof or something. This is just a fun phase I'm going through. Is it? Fuck...I hope so because I don't want to change anything in my relationship. I'm not a lesbian. She thought to herself.

Those thoughts became commonplace in Ash's head so she continued to focus on her body and domesticated life. For the next three days, the weather turned cloudy with interval rain showers, hiding the beautiful Florida sun. She did not want her dark tan to fade so Ash decided to head to the tanning salon early Saturday morning.

With her Daisy Duke cut off jean shorts overtop her sparkly sky blue, high-cut Lulus bikini and a retro Florida Gator jersey trying to cover her triangle bikini top that was difficult to tie over the size of her milk-filled tits. She loved her tan lines but was hoping to slip the top off in the tanning bed. After putting her flowing long blonde hair up in a ponytail, she grabbed her bag holding her tennis shoes, leggings and sports bra then headed off to the Soul Cycle for tanning and the early-bird spin class afterwards. She chose to go early because she knew Mackenzie, one of the spin instructors, would not be there at that time. Ash felt a little embarrassed since their sexual encounter and it just seemed strange to her, so since that incident, she chose to work around the instructor's shifts.

Mackenzie, or Macke as she was known, was a fit lady spin instructor in her early fifties whose body was cut and her face wrinkled from years of sun damage. She wore an eighties frosted hair style and would belt out commands in her feminine raspy voice which sounded like she smoked three packs of cigarettes a day. Her huge tits were implants and they looked like volleyballs in her bra which never moved even while riding the bike. Macke was as fit as they come and her body looked much younger than her age while her face looked much older.

It was that sexual incident which led Ash to discover that Macke was not just a thin, muscular fitness instructor but she was packing a veiny, uncut, nine inch dick between her legs and knew how to use it. Occasionally, Ash would think about that wild day and sometimes even masturbate to that memory but thought it was still best to just avoid the shemale exercise guru all together.

Once inside the tanning room, Ash slipped off her silver shimmering slides before adding her jersey and cut off shorts to the floor. Clad only in her bikini, she had to adjust the top in order to even it up over her massive boobs. With her dark goggles in place, she was finally able to lower the bed top and relax. The ultraviolet bulbs felt good on her body. Without the ability to see, Ash heard another person enter the room.

With that all-too-familiar raspy voice, Ash heard, "Linda said you were in here and I couldn't believe it. I also had heard you were knocked up but I see that is no longer the case. It does look like those tits are even bigger than I remember."

Immediately realizing the voice was Macke's, Ash responded without looking, "I had my baby a few weeks ago and yes, the milk has increased the size of my boobs unlike the implants that increased yours."

"It looks like you have gotten that sexy body back into shape. I haven't been able to get that bubble ass of yours out of my head for all these months that you have been ducking me," Macke shrugged somewhat flirtatiously.

Lifting the tanning bed top, pulling up her goggles, Ash squinted before answering, "I guess it is just going to have to stay in your mind. There was a reason I have been ducking you for all these months. That was a one time thing."

"I see you also haven't lost that sassy mouth. Good."

"I see you haven't lost that wrinkled face and fake tits."

"Maybe I need to shut that mouth up again."

"Maybe you need to take your grandma-wearing haircut out of my private room."

Macke was wearing a black exercise one-piece bodysuit with florescent colored stripes down the side which was not hiding her bulge. It resembled a singlet that wrestlers wear. She turned as if she were going to leave but instead, locked the door.

Sauntering back while using her thumbs to slide the straps down her shoulders, Macke insisted, "Give me a little look-see again. Turn over and show me that sexy ass, all jetted out like that. My dick has missed it. Can you believe this dick has not been in anyone's ass since yours? Nobody is willing to take it."

Ash shrugged, "Well it looks like it will have to wait even longer. I just had a baby recently and I'm in no condition to have sex." Deep down, she was very horny but not quite physically ready.

"What does having a baby have to do with that bubble butt of yours? I remember it just opened up perfectly and accepted my girth and all my inches. Nobody has ever done that. It's just so fucking hard to find anal sluts these days," chuckled Macke.

With the top half of her suit dangling around her waist, Macke pulled the sports bra up over her head, freeing her rigid tits. As soon as she slid her lycra shorts down, her semi-erection plopped out.

"What the fuck are you doing? Has all that sun harmed your hearing? I said get out of this room and let me finish," snapped Ash.

"Oh you're gonna finish alright....so am I!" bellowed Macke as she stepped out of her exercise clothes all together, wearing only her white socks and tennis shoes.

Macke's huge cock was rock hard by then and slightly bounced up and down as she walked closer to the tanning bed. Ash knew first hand it was big but after seeing it again for the first time in almost a year, it seemed even bigger than she remembered. Macke lifted the tanning bed lid away from Ash's grip and quickly laid down on top of Ash, using her strong arms to push, then hold down Ash's arms above her head.

As Macke's body weight rested on Ash, Macke jerked her bikini top down, allowing Ash's big tits to plop out like bread rising in the oven. She then latched onto one of those nipples like her mouth was an underwater vacuum hose. Even as Ash squirmed causing her humongous boobs to slosh around, Macke's mouth was able to stay latched onto the nipple, sucking and gulping huge amounts of warm milk.

"Get off me you pint sized he-woman!" Ash grunted trying to spring herself free like she was being pinned in a wrestling match.

Macke might have been light but she was strong and continued to stay on Ash with her huge dick sliding around on Ash's stomach. The precum was oozing out, forming a gooey wet spot near the blonde's navel prompting the mushroom head to get sticky like it had been slipping around in wet glue.

"Why are you fighting it? Ya know you have missed this fuckin dick. That asshole of yours sucked it like it was getting a 500 dollar blowjob," smirked Macke as she popped up with milk dripping from her lower lip.

"I have had bigger and better!" Ash gleamed her verbal comeback proudly.

"Oh, I don't doubt that with a pretty slut like you! I bet if you had as many pricks sticking out of you that have been stuck in you, that you would look like a porcupine!"

"I bet with all those sun damage lines on your face, people confuse you for a road map!"

The mighty Macke hooked her arms under Ash's knees and pushed them back, causing her ass to lift off the glass bed. Mack leaned forward so that she could use her shoulders to help keep Ash's legs back while she used one hand to smear her cock all around the pooled precum for added lubrication. The more Ash resisted, the higher her ass would raise from the restraint. While holding her big dick with one hand, Macke pushed the bikini bottoms to the side with the head. That is when she discovered Ash's pussy was so wet with nectar, it was sticking to the inside of her bottoms and oozing down her ass crack to form a puddle on the slick surfaced bed.

Macke inspected all the clear nectar then laughed, "Look at all that cunt drool. It looks like someone wants this dick after all. That huge mess doesn't lie."

Ash knew Macke was right but didn't want to admit it. She even tried to lock her legs around the fit instructor but could not find the right grip. Macke took her dick and scooped a huge amount of Ash's precum to add to the bodily fluid lube. Placing the rigid head again the detective's puckered anus, Macke let her hips fall until it stretched its way into that tight sphincter causing Ash to scream, "Aaaaauuggghhhhhh! Take it out!"

"Shhhhh...relax. Breathe in and out. It'll feel amazing...just give it a minute," Macke mockingly assured.

Because Macke was still wearing her tennis shoes, she had great traction and they were squeaking on the glass bed every time she repositioned herself during the struggle. With that upper hand leverage, she was able to push inch after inch of her thick dong until she was balls deep inside Ash's asshole.

Once Macke's heavy balls rested on Ash's bubble ass, she exhaled, "Damn...I forgot how good that felt. That ass is still as tight as ever!"

The first few thrusts were painful but as Macke continued to fuck that snug rectum, it began to feel amazing to Ash and just what she needed even though she tried to deny it. She hated that it felt so good and tried to convince herself that it didn't but that thick warm meat placed the perfect pressure on those inner walls. Because Ash had not engaged in sex for so long, she was at least able to slightly suppress her urges but taking cock in her ass at that moment was like pouring gas on her sexual fire.

"Damn you! I cannot believe how good this feels but you still will not make me orgasm. It's just not happening today," Ash grunted through her clenched teeth.

Macke broke eye contact and looked down at her hard-on sliding in and out but emphasized the gooey nectar that continued to ooze out of Ash's pussy and onto her meaty shaft, "We both know that's a lie. Your cunt is leaking all over my dick giving us some great lube. You must've really needed this fucking today."

"I needed...ung....ung....it like....ung....you need....ung...another day in the sun," Ash sassed while taking her ass pounding.

Macke maneuvered Ash's legs even further back so she could move her hips with a steadier rhythm. There was a tight suction forming which clenched Mack's dong like an air pump filling a rubber tire around it. About every fourth thrust, a loud slurping sound could be heard. The tanning bed was sliding back and forth on the slick floor just before the lid came down on top of Macke's back. The bulbs were warm and sweat was forming on Ash's back as well as Macke's but Macke never slowed down. Because of the enclosure, the smell of Ash's pussy was accentuated which spiked Macke's lust, causing her to thrust even faster.

Macke was able to hold Ash's legs back with her arms and use her free hands to cup those huge milk filled tits from the sides. Mashing them together, then slapping them so hard that milk would spurt out turned on both of them. Repeatedly, Macke slapped them until red hand prints began to form.

"These fuckin tits are huge! Look at that! Milk is shooting out further than my dick shoots! They are so fucking hot, I wanna fuck and suck them for a month! I'm gonna cum just watching this!" Macke announced excitedly.

Every time one of Macke's hands would smack a boob, Ash's pussy would twitch. That, combined with the anal fucking, was about to make Ash orgasm very powerfully. She told herself that she was strong enough to hold it back but it was becoming futile. The sensation she was experiencing were just overwhelming and Ash could no longer hold back.

She screamed in orgasm, "Aaaauuggghhhhhhh! Oh God! Unnnngggggggggggggggg! Unnnngggggggggggggggg!"

As soon as Ash's pussy spasmed, her legs-back position prompted it to squirt into her own face. As the liquid went up her nose, she choked and coughed while she trembled. Ash's self-delivered facial was so hot that it put Macke over the edge.

"Fuck! That is so fuckin hot! Here...let me add mine!" Macke hurriedly pulled her dick out of Ash's now gaped reddened asshole and stood up, flopping the tanning bed lid open, while jerking her meat. "Unnnggg! Unnnngggg! Unnngggg," she growled launching her spurts of spunk from a two feet distance allowing them to randomly splat on Ash's face.

A thick wad of splooge landed on the tip of Ash's nose while other globs of cum speckled her face and hair like someone had flung yogurt. Macke's cock finished shooting as her hand slowed to a stop. From the heat bulbs and the rough anal sex, both women were drenched in sweat. Macke climbed off and stumbled as she stepped down.

"Ahhhh...that felt good! I never get tired of that ass. We are having an Oktoberfest celebration September seventeenth at my house. Since I'm German, this is a big deal and the party will be huge with several of my friends there. Bring this swimsuit so we can see those big titties and your speed bump ass. I know everyone will love a hot little slut like you," Macke invited Ash while trying to catch her breath.

Putting her legs down and sitting up with one eye closed because it was covered in cum, Ash responded, "Are you nuts? I'm not going to your party and watch you and your friends try to figure out what year it is."

"They'll fuck that bisexual flag tattoo right off your hip," laughed Macke.

"What? Are they a bunch of chicks with dicks like you?" Ash smarted off, but deep down really curious.

"Three of them are. We started out in a support group club and just a few of us remained friends all these years."

"They probably have tiny wieners or they can't get em up."

"Wrong! They all work and you'll need to see Tatiana's rod to believe. Once you have seen it then you can judge for yourself. Let's just say we call it the African anaconda."

"It doesn't matter anyway. I won't be there, so I guess the anaconda will have to find somewhere else to play."

"Actually that bikini isn't revealing enough. Doesn't a hot blonde with an ass that pops have a thong to show it off for us?"

Ash adjusted her bikini bottoms, wiped the splattered cum off her face, then placed the wet top back over her large tits. After slipping on her slides, she whipped her hair over her shoulder and said sarcastically, "Sure I will wear a micro bikini. Better yet, I wonder if they make rope bikinis? Oh...I know...I will wear a strand of dental floss for all your entertainment. I tell you what...all of you hold your breath and wait until I arrive." As Ash walked by Macke to leave, Macke's eyes opened wide, staring at the blonde's tight ass. She skipped the workout and headed for her car.

Still refusing to admit to herself that she needed the orgasm from the spontaneous anal sex, Ash shook her head on the drive home. When she would shift in her seat, she could feel that her asshole was stretched. Her pussy was gooey, sticking to her bikini bottoms and almost soaked through to her jean shorts. Just as she lost herself in her fantasy thoughts, the phone rang. It was her small lesbian detective partner Erin.

"Hey. What's up?" Ash asked, trying to change the subject in her mind.

"Dee and I were thinking of going to the Southern Nights Friday night and wanted to see if you could get free and come with us? Charles could come too," Erin asked referring to her and her wife going to a popular gay and lesbian club in Orlando.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,104 Followers