Sausage Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles laughed, "You are such a tease....that is why I love you." At that moment, she was in.

Knowing it was a swim party, Ash chose to wear a fuchsia Malou bikini with side ties for the bottoms. The top tied around the neck but showed ample cleavage and a small amount of her very dark tan lines. She slipped a white wife-beater tank top over the swimsuit along with a pair of rolled down shorts. Ash's tits were so large that the tank had a gap under them where the shirt had no chance of touching her stomach. Charles had bought her a pair of Steven Madden strappy espadrille style wedge-heeled sandals lined with white gems which really made her tanned feet and French-tip toenails stand out. Knowing she would be getting wet in the pool, a floral headband was sufficient to keep her long hair back.

Seeing her standing in the doorway, Charles's eyes were bugging out of his head, "You look so hot! Your tits are so big, they look like watermelons in that shirt. How can you see your feet?"

Ash giggled, "Who says I can?"

Knowing she would be drinking, Charles dropped his wife off at Macke's house. It was a large two story home with a tall stylish wooden fence around the property. Ash could hear music playing and wondered to herself why she was there and getting second thoughts about attending. She wouldn't know anyone and picked up a strange vibe. Just as she was about to turn around and head back to the car, the large door to the house opened and it was Macke.

I see you decided to come. That is great. Come on in and I will introduce you around," Macke welcomed with a devious undertone.

Ash shook her head, "I don't know why I came. I must have been crazy. I am going to head back."

"Nonsense!" Macke retorted as she walked out and took Ash by the arm while waving to her husband that he could leave.

Macke was wearing a micro bikini top that basically only covered her nipples and allowed the rest of her implanted tits to show. Her bottoms were a matching bikini style "banana hammock" to hold her big dick like a male stripper would wear. Looking back at Charles, Ash smiled and shrugged at the look on his face.

When Ash walked in the house, it was quite a spectacle and right away realized it was expensive while questioning, "How does a fitness instructor afford this? Wow."

"My grandmother was rich and left me a ton of money. I just instruct because I enjoy it," Macke responded.

Once the back patio door slid open, Ash stepped through to see all of Macke's friends whistling like they were at a construction site. She was surprised to see so many people. An older gentleman was grilling sausage, vegetables, peppers and steaks. Several were already swimming and drinking and Ash estimated that there were about 50 people total in attendance.

"Damn! Ya never told us that she was this fine!" Tatiana yelled over the noise while walking towards Ash and Macke.

George, a bald man with hair around the sides, standing next to Tatiana crudely added, "Look at the size of that rack! Those might be the biggest tits I have ever seen."

Ash looked at him and sarcastically responded, "That might be the widest part in someone's hair that I have ever seen."

Both Macke and Tatiana laughed. Ash turned and her eyes could not help but look immediately between Tatiana's legs. She had to do a double take as she thought her eyes were deceiving her when the banana hammock was extended almost to her mid-thigh. Even after Tatiana introduced herself, Ash stood there speechless for a few seconds. Tatiana was a dark-skinned, 45 year old, Nigerian who wore a short thin-striped Mohawk, stood 5'10, with a muscular frame that she earned from her years working out after serving in the military. She looked much younger than her age.

Ash got to meet everyone as Macke paraded her around like she was her trophy wife. There were couples, single men and single women but Ash was most curious about the other two shemales in attendance. Jayci and Cameron were complete opposites of each other. Jayci was petite and cute while Cameron was big, unfit and looked just like a man with small tits.

Feeling out of place, Ash began to drink to help her loosen up and it began to work. She was laughing and teasing men and women alike while they flirted back. She drew attention not only with her good looks, hot body and youthful age but her intellectual humor kept people around her.

When Ash stood up to get another drink, several of the guests surrounded her and suddenly the music stopped before Macke shouted, "It's time for the wet t-shirt contest."

Just then, four of the people that had surrounded Ash, grabbed a bikini string simultaneously as well as holding her still to take off her shorts. She tried to struggle but it all happened so quickly. Like piranhas scalping an animal, they moved away and Ash was left with no bottoms and wearing only her tank top. She immediately put her hand down to cover her smooth pussy lips that were on display for everyone.

Ash was tipsy but still livid, "What the fuck? Give me my clothes back. I'm not your play toy for everyone's amusement."

"That's what you think," laughed Macke.

What Ash didn't know was that every year during that party, Macke would hire a stripper prostitute who was the sexual play toy. As soon as Ash showed up, she immediately called and canceled because now they had plans for Ash to take her place. Tatiana lifted Ash with ease and tossed her into the pool and the water pressure knocked Ash's headband off and it remained floating.

When Ash emerged from the water, face up so that her hair would flow back, she stood in the waist deep cool liquid to snarl, referring to Tatiana's haircut, "What was that for Mr. T?"

The skin tight white tank top attempting to hold in her giant boobs was soaked and completely transparent. Everyone could see them bouncing with her large leaking nipples snug under the material like they were wrapped in plastic wrap. Whispers and comments followed silence for a few seconds before the gasps could be heard.

"Holy fuck! Look at those fuckin tits! Those are the best I've ever seen. My dick is hard as a fuckin rock seeing that," gawked Tatiana in her deep bass voice with a slight African accent.

Cameron added, "I have never seen nipples that big. They are so long and thick that they look like someone has glued a half a roll of dimes on her tits."

Lifting her arms while droplets of water cascaded down her cleavage, Ash began to turn in circles and bragged sarcastically, "Here...can everyone see them? None of you bitches here including you chicks with dicks can match these!"

The man doing the cooking said what everyone was thinking, "She ain't lyin."

The crowd started chanting, "Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!"

Ash laughed mockingly, "You all couldn't handle it if I took it off. All your pathetic peckers and pussies wouldn't know what to do." She crossed her arms and yanked her wet tank-top over her head and slung the wet garment to the pavement. As soon as she released, her huge tits bounced so much they slapped the water.

Ash was completely nude except for her shoes which she was still wearing under the water. Like she was at a private pool in her backyard, she leaned forward and began swimming back and forth in the pool, ironically using the breast stroke. Her tan lines were so dark, they could be seen through the clear water and her bubble ass stuck up out of it like a shark fin.

"Awww...this is so refreshing. What's wrong? Haven't you seen someone skinny dipping before?" Ash sighed. She was an exhibitionist and knowing all the eyes were on her and the dicks were hard for her, made her pussy gooey with arousal.

"Uh...not a hot fucking MILF like you."

"A blonde slut with that body....hell no."

"Not a hot big titted whore like her," were some of the comments that could be heard.

When Ash turned to swim back, she had to stop swimming and just stare. Tatiana was sitting on the edge of the pool with her long black dick sticking upward so high, she could suck it herself. That immediately reminded Ash of a homeless man she and Erin arrested for doing that in public. Tatiana's cock was just over 11 inches long and fit between her own tits. It looked like a black snake crawling out of the pool sunning in her cleavage. Ash had finally seen the African anaconda and it didn't disappoint.

Tatiana was stroking her dick with both hands and several other guests began taking their swimsuits off until most were nude. The party transitioned from a simple swim and barbeque to a nudist colony. Jayci's five inch cock was flaccid but Cameron's six inch thick veiny dick was also so hard it could cut glass. Tatiana slid into the pool and swam after Ash, trapping her up against the pool's edge.

Holding Ash tightly from behind, Tatiana whispered in her ear, "Don't fight it my love. You know you want this big dick in your smooth pussy."

Ash hadn't had vagina penetration with the exception of fingers since she had the baby ten weeks prior. Her pussy was healed but may be tight and a dick like Tatiana's should not be the first to open it.

Wiggling and trying to free herself, Ash snarled, "Get....off of me! Keep that thing away...do you hear me?"

Macke and Cameron knelt down over the top of Ash, took a hand and straightened her arms flat on the concrete so they could sit on them, essentially restraining her. Ash's pussy was soaked but water always hinders natural lubrication. The crowd was cheering and it reminded Ash of her time in the Bahamas with Lady Amoy only this dick was real and would be the biggest real one she had ever had.

Ash continued to struggle but with two women holding her arms in place, and the super strong Tatiana behind her, she didn't stand a chance. Tatiana spread Ash's floating legs and from behind, fished her monster black dick until the head split those pussy lips.

"No! Someone help me get free!" Ash pleaded.

Nobody was going to help because they also wanted to join in and deep down, Ash loved it. She kicked and screamed and bitched but when push came to shove, she loved the rape roll play fantasy. What she didn't love was that such a huge cock would be her first in a long time. Tatiana walked forward and that thick dick began disappearing inside Ash's pussy.

"Macke laughed, "There it goes! Stretch that slutty cunt out."

Ash stopped struggling when it felt like it was entering her stomach. For some reason, that dick felt even deeper than Lady Amoy's 12 inch strap-on and the warmth of the real thing helped compensate for the painful entry. Wasting no time, Tatiana began fucking Ash from behind like it was a conjugal visit. The water was heaving forward with every thrust causing it to splash out onto the concrete like it was a wave. Ash was squealing and taking all that dick like she really was a prostitute.

"Break that cherry, Tat! Show that slut who is in charge," ordered Macke.

The usual sassy Ash could only moan and grunt in pleasure. Tatiana lifted Ash's legs out of the water by her ankles like she was holding her in the wheelbarrow position. The jarring and splashing caused one of Ash's shoes to fall off into the water which promptly sank straight to the bottom and a minute later the second shoe fell off and joined it. Her soft reddened soles were dripping with water and Tatiana kept drilling her pussy.

"Haha...lookie there. Tat fucked the shoes right off the bitch!" Cameron laughed.

"Forget the shoes, that pussy will never be the same," added Jayci.

Macke chuckled, "This is the best party ever. This year we didn't even have to pay for our cum dump."

Just then, Ash shrieked with a monster orgasm. Her pussy clenched and spasmed around that big black dick but there was no way Tatiana was going to stop pumping. As soon as Ash stopped cumming she was thrown into a multiple orgasm when that spongy head kept kissing her cervix, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....unggggggggggggggggggggg!" Ash quivered and shook for several seconds.

Without warning, Tatiana let out grunt for the ages, "Unnnnggggggffffffffffffffffffff! Fuck! Unnngggggfffff! Ufffffff!" She was blasting her spunk deep in Ash's stretched pussy. Feeling that warm cum coat her womb prompted Ash to cum again. When Tatiana had finished cumming she asked, "Who's next? Somebody come down here and get some of this pussy. It is grade A stuff."

Lifting herself out of the pool, Tatiana's dick swung like a vine blowing in the wind. She traded places with Macke so that Macke could go next. With her hands still restrained, Ash could only kick the water and curse. Macke took her place behind the detective and shoved her thick dick into that creampie filled hole. Knowing that her cock would not make a dent in Ash's gaped orifice, Jayci decided to sit down in front of Ash with it ready to be sucked.

Jayce giggled, "I'll just take a good blowjob from this slut." She then forced the back of Ash's head down until every inch was in her mouth."

"Suck that fucking dick! Gobble that shit up," ordered Macke.

The cock was small enough that Ash had no trouble sucking every inch as she was forced to bob. Jayce clutched Ash's frizzy hair and manipulated her head so that there would be no stopping. Macke had only fucked Ash's asshole in the past and this was the first time she had it in her warm pussy. Her dick was very big and was touching all the walls to give Ash that even friction sensation. Ash squealed and then orgasmed again. Her ass bounced up and down out of the water like she was shooting a twerking video.

Between cheering and egging them on, George said, "Nothing is hotter than spit roasting a whore during Oktoberfest."

Ash couldn't speak but thought, more like a sausage fest.

Macke smiled at Jayci being sucked off and dared, "I bet I can cum before you do."

Macke was wrong because immediately after that, Jayci's eyes rolled back in her head and she growled loudly while shooting her cum in the roof of Ash's mouth. Macke wasn't far behind and she held onto Ash's hips and shot her jizz deep in Ash's pussy mixed with Tatiana's.

As Macke tried to recover, Cameron, who was stroking her meat while watching and sitting on Ash's hands, instructed, "Get the slut out of the water. I want to fuck her up here where it's dry."

With Jayci's cock out of Ash's mouth, the detective swallowed the large load and smarted off, "From the looks of you, any pussy you fuck would be dry."

The group of onlookers laughed at Ash's zinger. Tatiana was so strong, she stood up and pulled Ash completely out of the water by her arms. Standing on the cement with her bare wet feet and surrounded by people, Ash was leaving little wet footprints all around trying to get away while someone had spread out a beach towel.

One of the guys at the pool party had gone into the house and brought out this strange apparatus. It looked like a rectangle piece of metal with four large holes cut in it like the four spots on dice.

Ash giggled, "What is that contraption? Is that a portable gloryhole so that four of you can put your dicks in it at the same time and suck each other off?"

Tatiana lifted Ash and laid her down on the towel on her back while others helped hold her down. Before she had a chance to know what was occurring, her hands were locked into the two bottom holes and her legs were bent over her head and locked into the top holes. Now bound by her wrists and ankles while folded back like a lawn chair, Ash tried to free herself but there was no chance. Her gaped, sloppy pussy was in the air on exhibition for everyone to see.

"Undo this right now! I can put warrants on all of you for confinement," warned Ash using her detective knowledge.

The group laughed and Macke said, "I would think a slut cop like you would like to be confined."

Cameron added, "If you weren't so feisty and lay still, we wouldn't have to lock you up."

"I would think a cum dump would be happy to get fucked by so many. I guess you brought this on yourself," snickered Jayci.

Tatiana knelt down by the restrained Ash and gave her huge black dick a few strokes and announced, "I guess I will take another turn. I'm still horny and need another nut."

Ash was basically reversed hog tied and Tatiana guided her 11 inches back into her but more of a downward angle. Getting up on her toes, Tatiana was in a planking push-up position and once the entire shaft had disappeared, her ass moved up and down with a purpose. Her forearm veins bulged from holding herself up while she pumped.

"She's tearin that pussy up!"

"Fuckin sawing her in half!"

"You go girl! Drill it out!"

People were just yelling things out and Ash was thrashing and moaning while taking that big dick like a slut. With two creampies already inside her, that sloppy pussy was sucking and sloshing which sounded like a cow walking through a mud pasture. Ash raised up even further to where only the top of her shoulders and the back of her head were on the concrete before erupting in orgasm.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooo! Ouuuuuunnngggggggfffffffffff! Ohhhhhhhh!" She screamed and a streamline squirt was held back by Tatiana's big dick which blocked the path. Instead, it shot out all over the place like someone was shaking a bottle of liquid all around. Most of it landed on the concrete over Ash's head but a large amount also covered Ash's face.

Macke laughed, "Another self-facial. She did that when I fucked her ass in the tanning bed."

A few more strong thrusts and Tatiana let loose her second load, "Yeahhhhhhhhh! Fuck...take it! Augghhhhh...fuck!! Ung! Ung!" It seemed like she would never stop cumming. She quaked and quivered on top of Ash for several seconds.

She then yanked her dick out of Ash and the suction prompted some of the thick white cum to plop out and down Ash's ass crack. Tatiana's orgasm was so intense, she sat on the beach towel flabbergasted while wiping the sweat off her face.

Macke leaned in to inspect Ash's gaped pussy opening and shook her head, "Look in there. I can see darkness like a cave. I bet two dicks could now fit in there at the same time thanks to the African anaconda." Macke sat down next to Ash and instructed, "Pick her up and sit her down on my dick reverse cowgirl."

Ash was cursing even when a couple of people lifted her up, positioned her while Macke held her thick cock, pointing it skyward. They sat Ash down on it and leaned to where her back was on top of Macke's front. Cameron knelt down and put her cock at the top of Ash's slit but there wasn't any room.

"There is no way this will fit. Macke your dick is too fuckin big," she said disappointed.

Macke looked around Ash and ordered, "Just force it in. A slut like this will stretch to accommodate any dick. I would think two would be better than one for her, besides, there is so much cum in her, the extra lube will help."

Ash chimed in, "You are lucky that I can't move or I would kick all of you in the balls which is pretty weird to say that to women."

"The only thing you need to worry about with balls is how they will be emptying inside of you," giggled Jayci.

Cameron pushed her bulbous cock head overtop of Macke's huge pole and pushed. It seemed like there was no way it was going to fit but Ash's pussy opened further and finally it popped in and a large yelp escaped Ash's lips. She was panting like a thirsty dog but that didn't stop Cameron from forcing in the rest of her six inches.

The crowd erupted in applause and someone shouted, "She got it in. Give her a double drilling."

It was slightly awkward but Macke and Cameron fucked Ash's pussy simultaneously. Macke had to manually move Ash up and down on her dick while Cameron stood in the splits position and just pumped away. Cameron grunted and shot a thick load of cum into her pussy but pulled out and jerked the last couple of spurts on Ash's clit. Jayci added her small cock and did the same. Macke could not hold out any longer because the added cock made the sensation even tighter, Macke let loose another torrent of spunk inside of Ash.