Sausage Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has she ever been airtight?" George asked.

The woman standing next to him had never heard of that term so she asked, "What is airtight?"

"It's when you fill every opening at one time, essentially in theory making her airtight."

Macke pulled herself out from under Ash and Jayci had walked away leaving the still restrained detective with so much cum oozing out of her stretched out, sloppy pussy, that it looked like warm cinnamon bun icing. Her clit was so swollen it was the size of an almond and the lips were puffed up and sensitive.

"That cunt's fucked up but I'm horny as hell so I'm in," George said as he pulled his shorts down.

A younger good looking surfer type man with shaggy blonde hair named Landon took the key to the locked apparatus and freed Ash's ankles and wrists but before she was able to stop anyone, he flipped her over to her stomach and got to his knees in front of her head. He slapped his dick on her face a couple of times waiting for her acid tongue to start verbally resisting and as soon as she did, he fed his seven inch smooth pale dick down her throat while holding onto the back of her head with both hands.

George slid underneath her and told an onlooker, "Grease my dick up with some of that jizz so I can put it in her ass."

A small framed Asian man named Ping knelt down to slip his five inch cock in the mess. Ash's pussy was so worn and stretched, she couldn't feel it and neither could he but he fucked it anyway. All three men were working concurrently on the airtight Ash, pumping and thrusting away. Others were stroking their cocks, awaiting their turn like in a commercial gangbang video.

Macke smirked, "Look at her cheeks puffing out trying to take Landon's cock. She looks like one of those....what do you call em....blowfish."

Laughter and cheering from all the spectators continued. As soon as someone would blow their load in a hole they were filling, someone else took their place. This continued for over an hour. Not only did everyone with a dick shoot their cum somewhere in Ashley but most came more than once. When everyone had finished taking their turn, Ash laid exhaustively on the beach towel a sloppy, gooey mess. Cum was everywhere on her and in her. It was a true gangbang that could put any porn star to shame.

Just when everyone thought it was over, a 33 year old stocky woman named Alicia stepped up and proclaimed, "Why do I not get a turn just because I don't have a dick? I went to college with Ash and have always wanted to fuck her."

Ash had no idea who she was but Alicia sure knew her. With her pants off and a triangle patch of pubic hair above her pussy, Alicia lifted one of Ash's legs into the scissors position. Everyone that thought the scene was over, stopped and came back to watch. Alicia's pussy lips were hanging and she mashed them directly onto Ash's slimy lips. It looked like both pussies were making out. Alicia started slowly, rocking back and forth working herself up in a frenzy. Ash thought she was all orgasmed out and had no more liquid to give but for some reason orgasmed almost immediately. It was such a powerful climax that her stomach contracted so tight, it was like a fifteen second abdominal crunch, "Oooohhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnffffff!"

Her rocking turned into grinding as Alicia sped up her tribbing action. Both women had that sex face with their mouths open like they could cum at any second. All the spunk added great lubrication and looked like spider webs that were holding the two pussies together. Sure enough, Ash let loose another strong climax and shrieked above the crowd noise.

"Take it baby! Take my fucking pussy you little fucking slut! Cum for me you tramp," Alicia gasped.

Macke looked at Tatiana and commented, "This is fucking hot. My dick is hard again watching this shit."

Alicia held tight to Ash's upright leg, started kissing the bottom of her bare foot and squeezing Ash's nipples with the other. They were so full of milk, they jiggled and leaked down both sides of her rib cage. Licking the milk off her fingers, Alicia would periodically smack Ash's tits, milk them then lick it up.

"I'm gonna fucking cum in this bitch's pussy!" Alicia yelled just before she let loose. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth while she squirted a stream into Ash's cavernous pussy. Ash followed suit with another powerful orgasm of her own. Alicia stood up over Ash like a football player who had just made a tackle to a thunderous applause.

The sex was over and Ash had another drink because the party raged on. Everyone stayed naked and continued to have a good time but she kept thinking to herself, I took all those dicks and it felt amazing but when a total female was fucking me, it just added an extra thrill. Why? I love size! I love dick! Oh my God! Am I a lesbian and just haven't known it all these years? Have I been in denial? Now the thoughts were becoming real.

Finally the party had slowed down and many were so drunk they decided to stay all night. Ash's phone was blowing up with texts and calls from her husband, worried sick. Since he was a policeman himself, he was able to track her phone with relative ease. He had grandma watch the kids while he jumped into the car to find his wife.

The GPS tracking system led him to the Southern Nights club. It was crowded and Charles showed his ID and explained that he was looking for Ash, his missing wife. After searching the first floor, he continued to push his way through the crowd until he spotted Ash sitting at a table with another woman. They were drinking and talking.

Charles walked up to the table half angry and half relieved his wife was ok when he confronted her, "Why haven't you been answering your phone or your texts?"

Ash was so drunk she could barely speak clearly. She did manage to respond but ignored the question with a cute giggle, "Oh hi honey. This is Shannon. I needed a little 'me' time to think. I hope I didn't worry you."

"As a matter of fact you did. I...I..," he stopped talking in mid-sentence when Ash opened her mouth to take a drink and he could see that her tongue was pierced with a white barbell stud.