Sausages Backstory Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He regretted that he hadn't been braver. He wished he had 'taken it like a man.' It was going to be so embarrassing facing Alice after his pathetic pleading and begging. She will think of him as a total wimp. And all for nothing, because he was given the punishment anyway. Mary will want to know why he has six stripes on his ass instead of five. So she will have her laugh about it too. And the first day of training hadn't even begun yet.

When Alice returned she unclipped his right wrist, brought it behind his bent back, pulled it up hard and clipped it to the D-ring at the back of his collar. She released his left wrist and did the same. She told Dan to stand up.

'Now, what have you to say, Dan?'

Dan had plenty time to think about what he might say. Enough time to abandon his noble 'rights of man' speech and then to abandon his uplifting 'appeal for common decency' speech. Enough time, in fact, to put together his grovelling apology speech. Dan was learning the way of the slave.

He stood with his hands tied high behind his back, his legs still spread and shackled to the chair, his bottom hot and throbbing painfully. So painfully that he didn't really notice the discomfort of having his arms bent so hard and high behind him. All thought of making a dash for the stairs and escaping were abandoned. He realised Alice was going to keep him carefully secured until she was sure she had broken his will to run for it, i.e. until she had fully trained him - as she would put it. She was not the sort of person to take unnecessary chances.

Despite his penis having shrivelled to the thickness of his little finger in its shiny steel tube-like cock cage, despite one leg being sticky with dried pee, and despite his tear streaked face being the colour of a plumb from being upside down for so long, Dan summoned all the dignity he could muster and launched into his prepared speech.

'Thank you for punishing me, Head Mistress. I know that I thoroughly deserved to be punished. I am totally sorry for not taking my punishment as I should have. I am grateful that you will train me to take my punishment. I hope that I will be better able to accept my punishment in future, Head Mistress. Sorry. I am truly sorry.'

'Nice speech, Dan,' said Alice from behind him. 'You will get plenty of opportunity to put those fine sentiments into practice. Hold still while I spray some disinfectant on your piercings. They are healing nicely.'

Dan hardly flinched as the disinfectant stung the tip of his penis and again at the ring attached behind his balls. Alice unclipped his wrist cuffs from his collar and told him to unshackle his legs from the chair. She led him upstairs where she directed him to have an enema, shower, shave and brush his teeth.

When Dan entered the bathroom, his chain dragging from his ankle, he made for the mirror to find out what sort of state his ass was in. He was already feeling a bit proud of his stripes before ever seeing them. Dan the punished slave. Still unbroken.

'When you are done in there, I'll dress you for your day activities. Then you can get me breakfast.'

12