Sausages Backstory Ch. 08

Story Info
Dan's training continues.
6.8k words
4.37
8.3k
3

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers

Dan's feet were hobbled by a piece of plastic-coated wire clipped between his ankle cuffs. This caused him to jog with short high steps as he moved up the field as ordered by Alice. Basically, thought Dan, my role in this scenario is to be the faithful family dog playing 'fetch the ball.' He could do that.

Since she exposed Dan's nether regions to Beth's mocking gaze, Alice had left his tee-shirt tucked up into his belt all the way round. Dan enjoyed the cool breeze caressing his bruised and striped buttocks. So what if his steel cock cage in front glinted brightly in the sunshine. Dan didn't care, didn't take it personally. Nobody about on the hillside farm to wonder at his nakedness and foolishness. No fear of an erection intruding out here he thought as a buzzing vibration from his shock collar reminded him to stop.

Dan stopped and turned around. He saw Alice, about thirty yards away, swinging her arm to launch the Frisbee in his direction. His job was to catch it in his mouth, like a playful dog. It rose high as it swung towards him and started dropping. It was a good throw, but it was coming out of the sun at him. He was blinded and couldn't see a thing. He opened his mouth hopefully. Time to act the enthusiastic puppy he thought, as a dark shape suddenly blocked out the sun and whacked him on the forehead. Dan staggered back, tripped over his hobbled his feet, and fell backwards. Having his hands tied behind him meant he couldn't break his fall. He yelped loudly as he landed painfully on his already sore ass.

The field they were in was a large unkempt rough meadow. Around the edge, the grass was fairly long and there were taller clumps of weeds and nettles in the corners. As Dan rolled over to get on his knees and stand up he saw that his bum had landed on a small flat thistle. No wonder it hurt. The Frisbee lay beside it and Dan was able to pick it up in his mouth before slowly getting upright again. Not having the use of your hands or arms made it quite a difficult process. He jogged carefully back down the slope to Alice.

Alice put her hand under the Frisbee and said, 'Give.'

Dan, panting already, even though he hadn't done a whole lot, let the Frisbee drop from his mouth into Alice's hand. Alice brushed back Dan's hair from his forehead with her other hand and looked at the red line where the Frisbee had whacked him. 'We'll try it from a little closer in. Off you go.'

Dan had only gone about fifteen yards when Alice buzzed him to a halt. He turned and waited. This time she threw low and straight at him. Dan bent down to the incoming Frisbee, his mouth wide open. This was going to be an easy catch. At the last moment a stray current of air caused the Frisbee to dip. It hit Dan on the chin and dropped at his feet. He quickly went down on his knees, bent low and picked the Frisbee off the grass with his mouth. At least this time it hadn't hurt. Two throws, two misses, zero points.

Alice decided to change tack. Clearly Dan didn't have a talent for catching a Frisbee in his mouth. More a dog thing maybe. Besides, just standing there waiting for Dan to laboriously pick up the Frisbee and bring it back to her wasn't much fun. Being Alice, she had plan B ready to go. She had Dan drop the Frisbee on the grass, produced a tennis ball from a pocket in her track suit, showed it to Dan. She said she was going to start jogging around the field. Most days she tried to get in about ten circuits of the field for exercise. She would throw the ball and Dan would retrieve it. He would jog to a point where he would intercept her as she ran past. She asked him if he understood.

'Yes, Head Mistress,' Dan piped up, happy not to have his mouth full of Frisbee anymore. Besides he wanted to assure Alice of his willingness to follow orders. Since they had the encounter with Beth, Alice's lover, Alice's mood had darkened. Beth made it obvious that she hadn't thought much of the slave training programme. And as is often the way with soulmates, Alice was now thinking the same. In the face of Beth's contempt for the process, Dan could sense that, for Alice, the attraction of training slave Dan was beginning to fade.

This was only the middle of day one of slave training. Two full days and a half to go after this. That's a long time to be at the mercy of someone who no longer cares, thought Dan. For the first time since training began he felt a little anxious. Not so much of an adventure anymore. He began to think that it would be better to be in his own home with his wife, or as he should say now; his owner. At least she would engage with him as a fellow human. They'd have stuff to discuss. His wife would touch him. Alice made a point of not touching him. Like he was contaminated or something.

That song came into his mind suddenly; Unchained Melody. It seemed so right for the moment; yes, he 'hungered for her touch... and time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much... I'll be coming home. Wait for me. Wait for me...' Dan had his slave anthem. The option of running away home, becoming a runaway slave, was not on. Alice was too careful. She made sure he didn't have an opportunity to make a break for it. She wouldn't uncuff Dan's hands until she had locked the day chain to him first. The other end of the chain was fastened to a bolt in the kitchen wall. There wasn't going to be any screw-ups while she was in charge. Besides, even if he did make it, Mary would just bring him back and specify some serious punishment to be administered. He didn't have any choice in the matter, really. What did he expect? After all he was a slave.

Dan persuaded himself that Alice's obvious lack of attraction, or even feeling, towards him wasn't personal. It was clear that Alice wasn't into men. But it felt personal. They had known each other for twenty years. And it would be nice to be touched. Even a hand on his shoulder would be nice just now. Not too much to ask.

He thought about how his wife, now his owner, would touch him lots. How she'd grab his balls and rub them hard and crush them in her grip, especially when she had him tied to the bed. She was a touchy feely person. He consoled himself with the promise of being touched like that in just a few days' time.

In the meantime he would focus on getting through the training. He resolved to please Alice as much as he could over the next few days and try and keep out of her way when he wasn't contributing positively to her happiness. He was writing himself a slave's charter, in effect. Being useful and being kept out of the way was what his new life would be when he got home too. Dan just didn't realise it yet.

Dan felt a short buzz of the shock collar as Alice said, 'Pay attention, Slave.' She could see that he was miles away. Where that might be didn't interest Alice. She was looking forward to a hot girl's night in with Beth and just wanted to get this outdoor exercise done. She held up the tennis ball in front of Dan's face, then threw it as far as she could up towards a corner of the field. She pointed in that direction, while looking sternly into Dan's eyes, and said in a hard voice. 'Go fetch.'

'Yes, Head Mistress,' said Dan as off he jogged, in his high stepping fashion, He wondered would she have preferred if he had said 'woof, woof.' The tight thick belt around his middle cut in under his ribs and stopped him taking full breaths. Small stabs of pain pulsed behind his balls in rhythm with the up and down bouncing of his cock cage. Meanwhile Alice loped away from him in long easy strides and settled into her run along the roughly oval track of smooth worn grass that was easy to follow. It allowed her to run without having to look where her feet landed. Most days Alice took a run around this field after school. It was a good way to think through things, mull over stuff, or just let your mind go blank and enjoy the view.

Dan was convinced Alice deliberately threw the ball into an underused corner of the paddock where stinging nettles were growing. He got stung on the legs getting into the middle of the clump. He got stung again on his neck, shoulders and face as he went down to pick the ball out with his mouth. As he stuck his face into the base of the nettles he could see all sorts of insects just going about their business; spiders, beetles, a ladybird, a butterfly. All free, all getting on with their busy lives, being eaten and eating stuff. What am I doing, thought Dan. Was I mad to let myself in for this? Well, what does it matter, no way out now. Not for the next few days anyway.

He trotted back to Alice, breathing heavily through his nose, just missing rendezvousing with her as she strode passed him. She could have slowed down, he thought, but she just ignored him and went on by. Dan gazing after her, couldn't help admiring her athletic, compact body and felt his cock stir and thicken in the cage. She had pulled her hair back into a short ponytail that swung and bounced with each stride. She looked hot, so hot, as she rounded the far end of the field and headed down the slope. And, thought Dan sadly, so totally unavailable to him for ever. The dream of having a good time with Alice, or even, in his wildest imaginings, a threesome with Mary and Alice, was one dream he could drop from his jerk-off fantasy catalogue.

Dan waited at the edge of the track, the tennis ball stretching his mouth wide open, a trickle of drool running down his chin, his breathing slowly easing back to normal. Birds were singing up in the forest, the sky was blue, Alice was a small dot at the bottom corner of the field turning back towards him. He would have been at peace with nature, except for the itching of the nettle stings. About two minutes later Alice came round again. When she drew level with Dan she stopped and said, 'Give.' As he dropped the ball into her waiting open hand, Dan thought Alice was looking at him with a contempt that wasn't there before. A bit like she was thinking 'you worthless piece of shit, you are wasting my time.'

She immediately flung the ball towards another corner of the field, pointed, and told Dan to go fetch. This cycle went on for more than half an hour. Dan sometimes fell on his face as he forgot his hobbled feet, tried to stride out and tripped. It made him feel very small as he struggled to his feet in full sight of Alice striding nonchalantly past. Or if he lost sight of where the ball landed and had to root around hopefully in the rough grass, Alice sometimes ignored Dan as she repeatedly circled the field and he stood to the side of her running track, holding the ball in his mouth, waiting for the command to 'give.' Each time Alice ran past him Dan could see that the back of Alice's tracksuit showed a dark growing line of perspiration between her supple shoulder blades as her ponytail swung over and back. She was giving herself a good work out.

Finally, after about eight ball fetching trips, Alice took the ball from Dan and, instead of throwing it, put it in her pocket, saying 'Good boy' with a smirk, while patting him on the head. To complete the pet effect, Alice clipped the dog leash to Dan's collar. She had him crouch down and pick up the Frisbee with his mouth before tugging on his leash and leading him at a brisk jog back downhill across the field towards her property. Dan was more than happy to put the mindless ball chasing game behind him. His ribs ached and his balls were a bit sore from being bounced against the cage. Also the weight of the steel cage was dragging on them.

For Dan, all thoughts of enjoying shared sexual arousal through playing at bondage and discipline were long gone. His sole objective now was to do whatever was necessary to avoid further pain and punishment. That's how animal training and conditioning works, he supposed, as he swung his legs over the low wall and back onto Alice's property.

Not yet twenty-four hours in bondage and Dan felt totally immersed into his slave status. In the 'go fetch' session just ended Alice had treated him like a dog she was obliged to exercise, and he accepted it fully. Hard to believe that next Monday he would resume normal adult life. Wearing clothes, driving to the community college, parking the car and pocketing the keys seemed like exotic, outlandish fantasies. He so wanted to be standing before a class of teenagers trying to get them to understand the difference between velocity and acceleration or some such thing. He was ready for his slave training to end right now. He thought, if a suitable occasion arose, he might try suggesting to Alice that there was no need for any further training. He would promise to be a good and obedient slave to Mary. He would commit to doing whatever Mary asked, no questions. He would go home and Alice would be free to enjoy the rest of her mid-term break. Win-win. What's not to like.

A sharp jerk on his leash pulled Dan back his near naked reality. Alice was tugged him along briskly towards the patio and the back door. Once there, she picked up his day chain and locked it back onto the big tight belt around his waist. Only then did she unfasten his hands. She told him to pull off the tee-shirt and unclip the hobble from his legs, then wait outside until she summoned him.

'Yes, Head Mistress,' said Dan to Alice's disappearing back. He was hot and sweaty. The nettle stings were really itching now and would only intensify.

Alice returned a little later, wearing her tee-shirt again and obviously after a quick shower. Not only was her hair wet but, judging by the wet tee-shirt effect, she hadn't bothered towelling herself dry either. Her two breasts were quite visible through the wet cotton. Her dark nipples pert and prominent. Dan forced himself to look at her face as Alice told him that she would make her own sandwich for lunch. He was to get the carton of bran sticks from the kitchen and put as much as he wanted into the dog bowl on the patio.

Dan shuffled into the kitchen, dragging his chain behind him, and got down the box of bran sticks from a shelf of cereals over the fridge. He wondered briefly about getting milk out of the fridge but thought the better of it. Back outside, he suffered the humiliation once again of kneeling before Alice and holding the bowl of bran sticks up towards her pussy while she pissed all over it. She made Dan look up at her, their eyes meeting, while he felt the heat and steam and strong smell of her piss waft up into his nostrils, the occasional splash onto his face causing him to blink. Alice made no effort to hide her contemptuous sneer as she pissed all over his lunch.

'I find my pee is extra strong and concentrated after a run in the field, Slave. It will do you good to lap it all up. Now down on all fours, doggy style, and clean that bowl with your tongue when you finish.'

'Yes, Head Mistress,' sighed Dan, resisting the urge to wipe of the few splashes of piss that landed on his face. He placed a hand on either side of the bowl and bent to his task. He got the feeling that it wouldn't be the last time he faced into this meal.

For the rest of the afternoon Alice was all about getting prepped for Beth's visit. Beth would arrive about seven and they would have supper together. Then they would watch a movie. Dan's role in all this was to help Alice get ready and to cook supper; chowder with fresh bread roles followed by coffee and artisan chocolate cookies. Alice had the recipes for the chowder and the rolls bookmarked in her cook book and told Dan all the ingredients were in the fridge and cupboards. She told him to get started in the kitchen right away as she wanted him to help her get ready before Beth arrived.

Dan was happy being busy in the kitchen. Alice let him wear an apron, which would protect him from splashes of hot oil and suchlike. It was nice to have a job, a purpose. Following a recipe was like doing a chemistry practical, he decided. He felt very much at home. He assembled the ingredients, weighed out the correct amounts, combined them as instructed and applied heat as appropriate. He spent an hour going over and back, dragging his chain behind him as he ferried stuff form from cupboards to the worktop, back to the fridge and over to the hob. He felt normal and useful.

He expected his efforts would earn him a few brownies points, maybe a proper meal. Though, just in case, he took the opportunity to snack normal food, like bread, and drink his fill of milk. There didn't seem to be a camera monitoring the kitchen. When Alice had said 'they' would have supper together, Dan could see from her bright shining eyes and general air of excitement, that the 'they' in question didn't include him. But he still hoped he might be allowed something, maybe to eat alone in the kitchen.

In no time he had made his dough mixture for the rolls and set it aside to rise. The chowder was simmering gently on the hob when Alice buzzed his collar and called him into her bedroom. Dan quickly wiped his hands and went into Alice's bedroom. She was standing naked before the mirror. Alice indicated towards two necklaces on the dressing table and asked Dan to put one on her.

Nothing short of actual intercourse is more intimate than the act of having a man fit a necklace around a woman's neck. It has all sorts of overtones and undertones. It is about submission, permission, yielding and allowing, buying and selling, taking and collaring. Alice knew it. Dan knew it. Dan took a deep breath and picked a necklace at random, an ethnic looking creation of bits of beaten bronze and feathers on a long black leather cord.

As Dan moved behind Alice she raised both arms and scooped her hair up away from her neck and held it there. Offering her bare neck to him. Offering her naked back. Offering herself to him. Dan moved close behind her, his breath tickling the fine hairs on that tender vulnerable neck. So close, so available. He so wanted to kiss that neck. Just the gentlest of tender pecks. His caged cock was hammering painfully on the sides of its steel prison demanding to be let out. Alice applied further torture to it by leaning back a little against the lifting and pulsing cock cage and allowed it slip between her buttocks as the cheeks of her ass pressed against Dan's aching groin. He had not forgotten the consequences of the morning's attempted kiss and held himself in check. He had no doubt that one of her hands held the remote for his shock collar. The traumatic memory of a five thousand volt jolt in the neck stays with you. Another training milestone ticked off.

Dan let out a ragged breath as he slipped the necklace down in front of Alice's neck on one side. He reached with his other hand between her upraised arm and neck to catch the second side of the necklace and bring it round to fasten behind her. As he did so his wrist brushed across her breast, and briefly snagged on her raised proud nipple. Alice shuddered and leaned back harder against Dan, her shoulders against his chest, her eyes closed in the mirror, her mouth slightly open. Pure lust.

Dan so wanted to knead her breast and gently roll her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He knew Alice wanted it too but she didn't want it from him. She was teasing and arousing herself in anticipation of tonight's fun. Alice was playing with her slave just to get herself hot for her lover. As a bonus she was prick teasing the slave too. All part of the training. Dan knew he was leaking precum. He quickly got the tricky clasp of the necklace closed and stepped back, before Alice might get a wet spot of goo in the inside of her thigh. He didn't want to spoil the mood. Dan the romantic.

Alice turned around. The pendant necklace hung neatly in the hollow between her breasts. She placed a hand around each breast, cupped them tight and pressed them together over the necklace. Her belly was smooth and she had just a gentle fuzz of pubic hair. Dan guessed that she had trimmed it.

dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers
12