Sausages Backstory Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll just wear a necklace, a sexy knickers and a pair of lace stockings tonight. What do you think, Slave?'

'You look beautiful, Head Mistress,' sighed Dan, almost weeping in frustration, as stalactite-like streak of sticky precum slid out and hung precariously from the perforated tip of his steadily twitching cock cage.

Alice pulled a tissue from a box on the dressing table and caught Dan's drip before wiping the tip of the cock cage briskly like she was wiping a toddler's nose. She turned away and told him to swop the necklaces. As Dan fitted the second necklace, Alice actually ground her ass into him, trapped the cock cage between her thighs and slid up and down on it. It hurt a little as she dragged down on the twitching cage. Dan knew now why they used eunuchs in the harems of yore. This was too much for a grown man to bear. Yet bear it he must. He had no choice. Real tears of rage and frustration pricked his eyes. They were mixed with tears of sorrow and regret as Dan realised this marked the effective loss of his manhood. Alice wiped his eyes with the same tissue that she wiped his precum.

'There, there, Slave. You'll just have to get used to it,' said Alice pretending to console him while smirking at the slave's confusion. 'Go back to the kitchen and make sure you have everything under control. Then come back and run a bath for me in my bathroom.'

'Yes, Head Mistress,' whispered Dan, with a big lump in his throat. He felt very sorry for himself. Teased but not squeezed.

When the chowder was cooked and cooling and the first batch of rolls were in the oven. Alice had Dan sponge her all over as she lay in her bath, covered in rose scented bubbles. Alice directed him to take a large sponge and rub her all over with it. Naturally she quickly focussed in on the bits that Dan could only fantasise about. First round and round each breast, pulling the sponge across her nipples every so often and causing Alice to gasp each time. She made him do it again, and again. Then, with her legs resting up on either side of the bath, she had Dan draw the sponge up and down slowly from between her legs and along her pussy, rubbing it round and round at the top, then down again. Alice kept her eyes closed and murmured 'keep rubbing, Slave' as Dan slowly teased her pussy with the sponge. He would have loved to use his hand and fingers on her, but he knew she didn't want to come then. And he also knew that she was denying him the touch of her pussy and breasts deliberately.

Suddenly Dan smelled something burning in the kitchen. It had to be the rolls. He dashed to the oven, his chain clanking in his hurry, and pulled out the tray. The tops of the rolls were blackened beyond repair. The entire batch was ruined. He opened the window to let out the burned smell and started the extractor fan at full blast. Dan was about to place the second batch in the oven when he felt a sharp shock from his collar. Not the full-on blast he experienced that morning, but enough to let him know that Alice wanted him to present himself immediately. He hurried back to Alice's bathroom.

She lay as she was, her feet still up on the sides of the bath, her head resting on the back, turned towards him as he rattled in the door. She looked cross. The stern head mistress sorts out the wayward pupil.

'Did I give you permission to get up and leave in the middle of washing me, Slave?'

'Sorry, Head Mistress, but I smelt bu...'

'Answer the question, Slave. Don't be impertinent.'

'No, Head Mistress,' sighed Dan. He knew he was in trouble now.

'It seems your training has a way to go doesn't it, Slave?'

'Yes, Head Mistress.'

'At the first little distraction, off you go. Like you are free to decide what to do and when to do it. But you are not free, are you?

'No, Head Mistress,'

'And why are you not free?'

'Because I am a slave, Head Mistress.'

'And by the time I finished with you on Sunday, you will never, ever, forget that fundamental fact of your miserable life, will you, Slave?'

'No, Head Mistress.'

'I will decide on your punishment later,' said Alice as she stood and stepped out of the bath. 'Now dry me.'

Alice stood with her feet apart and her hands over her head as Dan towelled her dry all over, carefully drying between her legs and into the crack of her ass. As he gently patted her her breasts and nipples with the towel, his cock thickened in its cage once more. The thought of an upcoming punishment added to his restored previous sexual desire. Dan, the bathroom eunuch, flogged mercilessly with a wet towel while he sucked his mistress' cunt till she came.

Alice, naked save for a pair of white bath slippers, preceded him into the kitchen to survey the damage. She had Dan put the second batch of rolls in the oven and told him place the burnt ones in a bag. He might, she said, get to eat them tomorrow if he performed well on his training assignments. When the second batch of rolls were safely cooked, and Alice had washed and styled her hair, she brought Dan back into her bedroom.

She had decided to wear the ethnic necklace, and Dan breathed in her rose scented naked freshness as he fastened the necklace in place. He knelt below her, his head just under her pussy, but keeping his eyes firmly trained on ground. He held the lacy pink sexy see-through knickers, as she stepped one foot and then the other through the openings. He pulled them up on her slowly and fitted them over her hips. The crotchless opening in front parting slightly to reveal her moist pussy within. His final task was to roll on her white sheer lace stockings. They were self-supporting and didn't need a garter belt. He pulled them up towards the top of each of her thighs, smoothing them up into place with his hands, occasionally brushing against the soft skin of her pussy as he did so. Thankfully, his erection had shrivelled and didn't return, even in the face of this latest provocation. Too much of a good thing, he supposed.

Alice sent him to wait by the front door until Beth arrived. Dan stood there for the best part of an hour as Alice made her final preparations. Obviously, she didn't trust Dan to do them right or judged that it wasn't worth the bother of instructing him. She lit scented candles in holders about the room, and a few tea lights on the coffee table in front of the couch where they would have their supper. She placed a bottle of wine on the table and set music playing softly. As he watched her pad to and fro in the soft seductive lighting, topless and wearing only her sexy stockings and kickers, he slowly became aroused once more. She looked so sexy. His Alice. Maybe she could still be his Alice. Dan the hopeless dreamer.

The sudden crunch of wheels on the gravel announced Beth's arrival. Dan held the door open as instructed. He heard the door of Beth's pick-up slam -she would drive a pick-up wouldn't she, thought Dan- as his rival walked briskly across the threshold. She was wearing blue jeans and a man's white shirt. Beth ignored him totally as she headed straight into the open arms of Alice. Dan closed the front door and waited for instructions.

When the lovers had patted and pecked each other sufficiently, Alice said to Beth that she would put the slave away for the night and then they would have supper. Beth sat on the couch and played with the TV remote while Alice stood Dan in the hall outside the guest bathroom and put his night chain on his ankle and released his day chain. She sent him in to use the bathroom and told him to wait downstairs in the cellar with his ankles fastened to the chair when he had finished. And to leave the cellar door open. Dan shivered at the mention of the chair. The punishment chair. It was only twelve hours since he had suffered a severe caning while tied over that chair. Not again. surely she would have some pity on his beaten ass.

For about forty-five minutes Dan stood at the back of the chair, his legs slightly spread to accommodate to the clips at the outside of the base of the legs to which he had attached each ankle cuff. He listened to the sounds of the meal progressing. His work in the kitchen had gone well, Dan thought. The burnt rolls aside, and that was due to him being called to attend to Alice. He would have taken pleasure and pride in watching them enjoy the fruits of his afternoon's labour.

But the realisation that he was clipped to the punishment chair for a purpose kept intruding. In all likelihood he would be caned again. He touched his ass cheeks gingerly. The raised welts from this morning's caning had gone down, but the bruising remained as dark stripes of very tender flesh. A shudder passed through him at the thought taking more punishment on that already sore and fragile area. He could tell by the clatter of crockery that they had finished their chowder and were moving on to coffee.

Beth was halfway down the steps of the cellar before Dan saw her. The gurgling of the coffee machine had drowned out the sound of her approach. Then again she wouldn't have made much noise because she was barefoot. Not only was she barefoot, Dan couldn't help noticing, but she was totally naked. Naked, save for a large black strap-on dildo that swayed heavily in front of her. It was held tightly in place with a snugly fitting black leather harness. Behind the harness, an extension of the dildo appeared to actually go into and be gripped by Beth's pussy lips. Dan noticed her strong bush of dark pussy hair. Everything about Beth said strong. Her breasts were heavier and fuller than Alice's. Her thighs and arms more muscled. Her body gleamed slightly as if oiled. She carried a coiled length of light rope over one shoulder. Dan took all this in in seconds and shivered again. He knew Beth wasn't coming down to have a look around the cellar. She was all business.

Beth said nothing as she went behind Dan. He tensed as he felt the wet sliminess of the lubed dildo slither under the crack of his ass and bang into his cock cage. He couldn't help his asshole spasming tightly shut. Beth placed a hand on each of Dan's hips and drew him back towards her, the dildo pushing along against Dan's perineum. He winced slightly as the bristling bush of her pubic hair and the rough edges of the harness pressed on his bruised buttocks. Looking down, he could see the obscene bulging head of the dildo peep out beside his cock cage, like he had a second dick.

'Relax, Slave,' said Beth. 'I'm just seizing you up. A little height adjustment is required for comfort, I think. My comfort that is. Now bend your knees.'

Dan didn't reply. For one, he didn't know what to call Beth. He didn't want to suffer for making a wrong call. And two, something told him Beth didn't care if he said anything or not. His role in this intimate scenario was a non-speaking one. He bent his knees, like he was starting a squat exercise. Beth grabbed his balls where they hung under the thick ring of his cock cage. She slipped a simple loop of the rope over his balls and pulled it tight. As Beth pulled down on the rope Dan's scrotum stretched under the strain and his balls were squeezed painfully. Dan winced and squatted down further to ease the discomfort.

He kept looking straight ahead, because he didn't want to see what Beth was doing. Maybe she was about to castrate him. He wouldn't be too surprised. Beth maintained a steady downward pull on Dan's balls and told him to bend his knees more. Dan was happy to squat down some more to ease the pull on his squeezed balls. Beth looped and tied off the rope around the rung that ran between the two back legs of the chair. As long as he kept his knees bent enough there was no dragging pressure on Dan's balls.

By holding on to the top of the chair back Dan was able to maintain his half squat position without too much discomfort - for the moment. He looked like a guy half crouching down and peeping over the tall chair back. Beth leaned in close to Dan, placing one hand on his shoulder, the other around the dildo as she prepared to enter Dan from behind. Dan guessed broadly what was coming next. His asshole clenched tightly. That didn't trouble Beth. With her hand guiding and holding the dildo close against Dan's buttoned up asshole, she pushed hard and, in one go, entered him fully right up to the hilt of the dildo harness. Dan grunted as his asshole yielded to the direct assault by the foreign invader. He couldn't help but instinctively try to pull up and away. A sharp painful pull of the rope tied to his balls quickly tugged him back down.

'That's it, Slave, lean back down into it. Take it like the pussy, fuck toy you are. This is all you are good for as far as I am concerned. So get used to it.'

Beth was grinding her crotch hard against Dan's sore ass. She made slow circular movements with very little in and out thrusting. As her breathing quickened, Dan realised she was pleasuring herself. She was not interested in fucking him or raping him. This was all about her. The big dildo moved over and back inside him uncomfortably. He accepted he really was her fucktoy, nothing more. There was nothing personal about it. While Alice was tidying up and getting the coffee, Beth was having a quickie.

After a few moments of steadily stirring Dan's insides, Beth gave a small whimper, slowed then stopped moving. The dildo made an ugly sucking, slurping sound as Beth unceremoniously pulled out from Dan's ass. She gave a practiced pull on the rope, loosening the slip knot and freeing Dan to stand up. Must have been in the girl guides, thought Dan, as he eased his aching knees straight again.

Just as he was thinking that it hadn't been too bad, Beth told Dan to bend forward so she could attach his wrists to the front legs of the chair. As he folded himself forward Beth came around in front of him. She grabbed him by the hair of his head, catching a lump of his hair on each side with each hand. She brought his head down towards the dildo and manoeuvred his mouth over its large dripping tip. Dan didn't like it, but he knew what to expect. Beth told him to lick all around the head. Dan did as he was told, trying, but not succeeding, to ignore the foul smell and taste of his own anal juices. Next Beth dragged his head up and down the length of the dildo a few times to clean the slimy sides. Dan opened wide and accepted as much of the dildo as he could, gagging slightly each time Beth forced him to take the full length of it.

When Beth was satisfied with Dan's cleaning efforts, she hauled his wrists down and clipped each wrist cuffs to a front leg of the chair. Dan was back in the same punishment position as he had been at the start of the day. But with a little twist. Beth went around behind him and pulled down hard on the rope attached to his balls and tied it off again.

'Now Slave, Alice asked me to put you in the punishment position as punishment for something or other stupid you did today. You will remain there until Alice decides to release you. I'm going upstairs to have a good time. I'll leave the door open so you can listen.'

Once again Dan decided that silence was the prudent option. The naked Beth ascended the steps quickly, pausing only to switch off the cellar light at the top. Dan didn't try to look after her as she left. He wouldn't have succeeded anyway. His vision was limited to the upside-down view between his legs, illuminated by the hall light that streamed down into the cellar from the open door at the top of the stairs. He could see his cock cage and the taut cord that dragged at his balls. It caused a constant dull ache that couldn't be ignored. Beside the cord hung a long string of slime from his asshole. A humiliating reminder of his new status in life.

Beth had called him her fucktoy. And meant it. In her view, Dan's base purpose in life was no longer to fuck. It was to be fucked. That hurt Dan's little ego. He hadn't thought of it like that before. He wondered if he would ever get to use his cock again. Surely his wife and owner would let him have some release?

Dan's slightly hot and puffy asshole took on a new importance for him. He realised it was the second time he had been 'taken' against his will in the last twenty-four hours. First his wife had him bend over in the restaurant, and now this. This was something he would have to get used to; would have to accept as the fate of a slave. What other forced fuckings lay waiting for him in his slave life, he wondered? When he walked down the street in future would he look at women and, instead of thinking what would it be like to fuck her, he would think what would it be like to be fucked by her - or him? His cock stirred again at that thought and lifted the chastity cage, adding another different and more frustrating ache to the constant ache in his balls.

As he worried about how long he would be left stretched and straining over the back of the punishment chair, he heard from upstairs Alice give a high girlish shriek that quickly descended into helpless giggling. Sounded like coffee was over and Beth was moving on to her next course: Alice.

Dan wished them the joy of it. Time to start thinking happy thoughts.

12