Sausages Backstory Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was feeling more than little down from the name thing as he was laid out face up on the kitchen table, naked, his legs spread wide, women all round him peering down at his genitals, Alice stood behind him gripping each of his wrists and keeping them stretched over his head. Mary and the Magistrate stood each side of the table. Each gripped a knee, pulling Dan's legs wide apart. Mary, whether out of mischief or concern for him, gently and steadily stroked his inner thigh, running one hand up and down continuously from his knee right into his crotch, while keeping his leg stretched wide with the other. If asked, she would claim she was calming him by stroking, as one would a frightened pony. But it amused her to see Dan's penis slowly thicken, stiffen and stretch out till it pulled hard on its chain.

Unexpectedly, Dan felt totally at ease. He forgot about the name thing, the prison thing, the chastity thing, the beating to come thing. It was like this was his place. It seemed right and familiar and comforting. Add in Mary's steady gentle stroking and soon Dan was approaching ecstasy. He felt he could cum right there in the table pretty soon. He slowly slipped into a trance-like state. The conversation around the table faded into a background murmur. The six small ceiling LED lights above him twinkled and silhouetted. The women's heads looming over him like blurry black shadows. He could feel various tugging and pulling at his penis and between his legs. Sometimes his legs were raised higher to allow Bette get at his perineum, other times stretched wider.

Suddenly, from behind his gag, without thinking, and quite loudly, Dan uttered a distinct 'goo, goo' baby sound. In his almost dreamlike state he had slipped back to his eighteen month old self, lying on the changing table getting his diaper changed. The bedroom light making a silhouette of his Mother's head looming above him. His bottom being cleaned and wiped. His legs being raised while his little scrotum was pulled to one side then the other as his Mother rubbed the talcum powder around and around. His tiny penis stiffening under the stimulation. His mother would pinch and tug at it for fun, saying 'who's a naughty boy, then?' And eighteen month old Dan would gurgle with pleasure and go 'goo, goo.'

Dan blushed pink as he realised what had happened. He hoped no one else would noticed his lapse into baby talk. Hopefully they'd put it down him trying to say something through the ball gag. But the Magistrate spotted that Dan suddenly seemed very relaxed, and in her view, this would not do. She quickly reached under Dan's taut penis chain and squeezed his balls hard until she forced a choking gasp from behind his gag.

'We can't have him enjoying himself, now can we?' she snorted. 'We need to get more 'boo hoo' and less 'goo goo' out of him for the next three to five years.' Having a naked helpless male stretched on her kitchen table and suffering under her hands was such fun, she decided. She was already looking forward to doing it again next time her prisoner was due his monthly judicial punishment.

'Gaaaahhh,' grunted Dan in agony as the Magistrate continued to grip his balls firmly like she was gripping her sand wedge while eying up a difficult bunker shot. He could see the fiendish gleam in her eyes and the firm set to her jaw as she held on tight and kept squeezing, Clearly she was enjoying the agonised contortions of Dan's face, his rolling eyes, the strangled high pitched moans muffled by his gag and, most usefully for the immediate job at hand, the rapid deflation of his erection.

Only after Bette intruded into the Magistrate's pleasure with her request to access Dan's scrotum was vice like grip removed. Bette worked briskly and quickly got job done; removed the chain from Dan's penis with bolt cutters, chilled Dan's pubic area thoroughly with an aerosol of local anaesthetic, fitted his stainless steel tube-like cock cage, pushed the barbell pin through his Prince Andrew, clamped the scrotum ring shut. Two sharp jabs on his pubic mound told Dan's he was getting new piercings. Some close in work with Bette's soldering iron followed and Dan's dick was locked away, permanently. The women released his arms and legs. He was now rendered a harmless eunuch, to be pitied for his lack of sexual capability.

Mary told him to sit up. Dan sat up on the edge of the table and immediately looked down between his legs. He immediately saw the barbell back in place, skewering the tip of his penis to the end of the steel tube. A small metal colander--like cage covered the tip and was soldered in place. No playing with the top of his penis then. The thick steel scrotum ring that wrapped around his balls and over the base of his penis was held tight to his body by two new chrome steel piercings placed into his pubic mound. No possibility of easing the ring away from his body and slipping a finger inside the tube, then. He could feel the pull of the chain link tying the bottom of the scrotum ring back to his guiche ring. Three anchoring points holding the cock cage tight against his body, then. He felt pretty sure that this set-up was as tamper proof they came.

It was probably psychosomatic, but Dan's balls suddenly felt heavy and laden with cum. There was a vague ache down there for the previous few days. He was due a release. Not going to happen now, or for a long time he thought grimly, gazing sadly on the shiny chrome steel contraption that securely trapped his manhood. Mary would probably give him a prostate milking now and then. That's the best he could hope for.

'Bring him through for his beating now,' said Madam Magistrate, all business; moving back out into the corridor, on to the next item on the agenda, with an eye on her game of golf. Dan, naked, and now caged, was conducted in close formation behind Mary and in front of Alice along the corridor back to the main drawing room to take his beating. Bette remained behind to pack up her tools.

Mary seemed to be waggling her ass deliberately and provocatively, as she sashayed along in front of him. Reminding him of what he could not hope to have for a long time to come, if ever, Dan supposed. His cock thickened and pushed against the cold steel of the cage, feeling the first of many future stabbing pains as the barbell through his Prince Albert piercing halted the forward progress of his stiffening member.

The Magistrate was waiting for him, standing to one side of the double door just inside the room, swishing a vicious looking three-foot length of bamboo cane menacingly, enjoying the satisfying 'whoosh' sound it made as it cut through the air. She spoke to Mary. Mary was now officially responsible for Dan.

'Have the prisoner bend over the table and stretch his hands out in front of him,' she ordered, as Dan was escorted into the drawing room.'

Dan wished they'd all ease up on the 'prisoner' thing. The constant reminder was unsettling. He was going to be a good boy. No need to keep going on about prison and prisoners. In the spirit of maximum co-operation, obedience and whatever, he 'adopted the position,' all by himself, laying his chest flat across the cool polished surface of the mahogany table, reaching his arms almost to the other side. Dan felt the Magistrate's force his feet apart and place a bucket between them. The indignity of it. He resolved to be strong. At the Magistrate's direction, Mary and Alice had taken position on the other side of the table, and each took hold of one of Dan's outstretched arms. They gripped him by the wrists and pulled out of him to keep his body fully stretched so as to present his ass nicely rounded and taut, ready for the Magistrate's cane. In the moment of quiet before the beating, the only sound was of Dan's snorted breathing, quick and urgent.

'I will now administer fifteen strokes, as the first instalment of this prisoner's monthly judicial punishment, to be continued for the duration of his sentence,' pronounced the Magistrate from somewhere behind Dan, giving another test swish of the cane.

Dan couldn't prevent a shudder running through his body as he heard those chilling words, heard that ominous 'whoosh' once again. Dan breathed in, held it, and waited for the beating to begin. Yes, he decided. I'm going to be strong. Take in like a man; silent, or maybe just a little grunt following each hit. Stiff upper lip and all that. He would show this bitch what he was made of.

He braced himself for the tactical delay, but it never happened. After all this sadist had a golf game to get to. Dan just about registered the 'whoosh' of the cane before a searing arc of pain scorched across his stretched buttocks. He was grateful for the ball gag in a way. It muffled his scream of agony. Without any pause, the Magistrate continued the beating. She didn't wait for Dan's cries, now mingled with sobs, to subside. She didn't pause to embarrass him with the sound of his pee splashing loudly into the metal bucket between his feet. She just beat him mercilessly and threw the cane onto the table when the fifteen strokes were administered.

'Mary! I'm done here. Bring him back in a month. And Alice! You owe me; big time. Come and visit me some evening. We'll make a long night of it. 'Gotta go. Let yourselves out.'

'Yes, Ma'am,' both responded in unison to the disappearing broad shouldered back of the Magistrate. Mary was happy. Alice's plan had worked to perfection. Dan was hers now. Alice was happy. One problem teacher issue had speedily gone away leaving no trace in the Department of Education. Dan was less happy, but not unhappy. He lay still, stretched across the table, the shaking of his traumatised body slowly easing, the tremors becoming more sporadic, and his sobs subsiding behind his gag. He knew his ass would be a reddened pulp. He wouldn't be able to sit down comfortably for days. But it was all over. For now.

As the painful throbbing eased somewhat, Dan began to think about his beating in a detached way. Sign he was getting over it. There had been no element of theatre and engagement in those sessions. No counting of strokes. No 'Thank you, Mistress, please give me another stroke.' Just real viciousness. This was a man hater at work. And now she would get to take out that hate on him, once a month, every month. Not good. But still, focus on the positives. He was going home now.

'Get up, Prisoner.'

Dan quickly obeyed her order and stood upright, his metal cock cage striking the table edge with a heavy, painful clunk, further reminding him of his situation. As Mary moved behind him and undid his gag, Dan thought, here it is again; the 'prisoner' thing. Clearly a tactic of some sort, and it was working. Keep impressing on him his sorry status. He was a convicted felon. He had no rights. Mary had him where she probably wanted to have him all along. He decided he'd better get fully behind Mary's programme and make it his own. Otherwise he'd be going to jail for a long time.

'Prisoner, pay attention. Myrtle texted me, She has logged you into the State prisons register. You are prisoner number 373154. You need to learn that. I will say it one more time: Prisoner number 373154. Repeat.'

'Prisoner number 373154, Madam,' Dan promptly replied getting into model prisoner mode.

'That's good, 373154. Remember it. That will be your name for the next three to five years.'

'Yes, Madam.'

'I am placing you under Bette's control for now, 373154. You will be kept at Bette's farm for the next month or so and used as she sees fit. Best to have you out of sight until the fuss dies down and the media find something else to worry about. When we bring you back here for your next judicial beating we will consider the options for your continued confinement.'

'Yes, Madam,' Dan managed to get out through his dismay. He had bad memories of his previous visit to Bette's farm. That was for twenty-four hours. And now for a whole month. And what about his sexual release. Bette wasn't interested in that, at all. He wanted to say something

'Wait here until Bette collects you. And be good -- or else!'

'Yes, Madam,'

'I'll be seeing you in a month or so, Prisoner 373154,' said Mary, giving him a wry grin. She turned away, linking her arm into Alice's and they walked out of the room. Going down the corridor she and Alice immediately fell to chatting animatedly. Getting on with their lives. Heading off to freedom; to that land where they and everybody else lived and Dan didn't any more.

'Yes, Madam, Prisoner 373154 will be a very good boy,' whispered Dan to their disappearing backs, feeling a little sorry for himself. When Mary turned at the end of the corridor and went out of sight, he wondered when he would see his wife again.

Dan stood waiting, naked, his ass throbbing and glowing a fiery red, overlain by multiple lines of purple bruising slowly turning black. Outside, the big windows a large field of some root crop stretched into the distance. Big black birds were swooping and diving above the field. A steady trickle of autumn leaves fluttered slowly down. Life was going on. His life would go on, he supposed, in some fashion, and according to somebody else's wishes, but not his.

Bette's heavy tread as she marched down the corridor in her safety boots snapped Dan out of his reverie. She came to a halt beside him and said with a grin, 'Prisoner; Report!'

Dan was not fooled by Bette's grin. He remembered her treatment of him all too well. He rated her in or around the Magistrate on her men feelings, but with a more imaginative approach to punishment. 'Prisoner 373154 reporting, Boss!' he snapped out briskly. He'd seen enough prison movies to follow this script. He'd also remembered that 'Boss' was how Bette liked him to address her when he was on his slave training module. It looked like Bette was the Boss again. He would address her accordingly. Dan wasn't planning to give her an excuse to slap his ass just yet. Not if he could help it.

Bette dumped a grey track legs and top, and a pair of flip flops on the table and told Dan to put them on. When Dan had dressed she pulled a latex Halloween-type full head mask of an old man over his head and put a brown battered hat on top. Dan caught a glimpse of himself in the cracked mirror over the scullery sink on their way out to her pickup. Freddy Krueger on a good day looked back.

Nobody recognised Dan on his way to begin his three to five years as prisoner 373154, starting with a stretch on the prison farm; Bette's prison farm.

12