All Comments on 'Sausages Backstory Ch. 18'

by dyetied

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

You went past BDSM and straight into abuse. And for what? An erection? Might as well punish people for breathing.

You use a metal ball gag and you’re going to wreck the jaw muscles. There is no give and the metal risks chipping the teeth.

Then the physical punishment. You use it liberally but the problem is the same that is experienced by prisoners and jailers: unfettered control will lead to abuse. After awhile, the prisoner is no longer human, they are just things and things have no rights. History is full of examples of dehumanizing prisoners and it never ends well.

Lastly, even after the sentence is finished, the marriage is destroyed. She won’t love a man she has been mistreating for 5 years, just ask any victim of domestic violence.

Which brings me to the last point: you have codified and encouraged spousal abuse and called it erotic. Worse, there is no escape, no higher power, no protection. If she wants to castrate him, she can. If she wants to waterboard him, she can. She has ultimate power over him and when the sentence is complete, when he has paid his debt, will he be able to enjoy being a husband, or will he be just a beaten dog who pisses hinself when she raises her hand?

Let’s face it, you have created a world of abusers and it’s bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy shit whackdoodle that was spot on I gave you five stars for your comment and one star for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love following this series and always look forward to seeing what is becoming of slave dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi dyetied, amazing chapter, thank you. Thank you for writing and sharing your stories.

People, if you don't like the story, stop reading it. Somebody is sacrificing their free time to write it and share it for free, and you have the audacity to complain like that! This is adult fiction, literally on an adult fiction site. This is not a support forum where people seek relationship advice. What are you doing here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this storyline.

Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdyetied@dyetied
Born. Lived. Married. Kids. Not dead yet. Really enjoy this site. Write for the fun. Appreciate the interaction and comments on the work. I have published the Sausages saga on Amazon Kindle as an e-book. It's all bundled together and titled 'Breaking Dan.' It's free on Kindl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES