Sausages Backstory Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now, back to business. When your two hours in the stocks are up you will shave the rest of yourself. Bette wasn't too fussed about how you looked on the farm as long as she got her work done, but I do. I want a hairless slave. I want the most naked form of nakedness. A constant reminder to you, the slave, that you have no control of anything, not even the hair on your head.'

'Yes, Madam.'

'There is another job I want to do while I have you in the stocks,' said Mary over her shoulder as she walked back to the toilet/shower area with the hair trimmer. Dan twisted his head in her direction in time to see her take down a medium size butt plug from a shelf. Ah, he thought, Rule No 3. Here we go.

He flinched instinctively as the cold dab of gel hit his asshole, even though he knew it was going to happen. Since becoming more experienced at receiving it up the ass, Dan knew it was best to resist clenching his ass cheeks. He tried to stay relaxed as Mary firmly pushed the butt plug into him from behind in one strong movement. But still, her rough ramming shove deep into his body felt like a violation. A violation he could do nothing about.

'There. You are all set,' she said, moving around in front of Dan again, as he flexed his knees to try and adjust to that full feeling, that stuffed feeling, that 'I've just been fucked up the ass with a large foreign object' feeling.

'So here's the deal, Dan. You will give yourself an enema in the morning, every morning, and then insert this butt plug. Do the reverse in the evening, and put the butt plug on the charging station at night.'

'I'll saving you asking, Dan. Yes it vibrates, and it shocks. That is why you have to charge it. I can control it from my phone. I have already programmed three different patterns into it. The first is for when I call you on the iPad there in the wall in front of you. You might be cleaning my bathroom upstairs and I want to talk to you from my office in town. You'll know I'm calling because you'll feel it in your ass. Two mild shocks; zap, zap. Capiche?'

'Yes, Madam,' replied Dan dutifully, his shiny bald head lowered, looking down at the tips of his wife's black stilettos. The strain of being bent over with his arms held up behind him was wearing him out. He guessed a half hour must have gone by. Hour and a half to go. He had to force himself to pay attention to what Mary was saying.

'The second vibration pattern lets you know when the front doorbell rings. A brief vibration followed by a brief shock; buzz, zap. Same reason; you might be vacuuming or something and not hear the doorbell. Might be a parcel delivery for me. Might be some extra-large dildos I'd have ordered to fuck you half to death with. Wouldn't that be nice, Dan?' she said, moving in and rubbing her pubic mound over and back across Dan's lowered shiny pate.

'Oh yes, Madam,' replied Dan once again, trying to sound enthusiastic, but not feeling it. There was no twitch of interest from his shrivelled and imprisoned cock. Willing himself to pull his head upwards, knowing he would be expected to show a bit of enthusiasm for the opportunity that was on offer; the opportunity to lick his owners pussy, however fleetingly. Accepting, at the same time, that she would again deny him; leave him licking fresh air. And so it happened. Mary enjoyed Dan's shiny skull dragging up along her pussy then stepped back briskly just as Dan's mouth came level with the target zone. His tongue flicked over and back a few times, making no contact. Dan allowed his head to flop down once more, tired and defeated. He resumed his study of his wife's black stockinged feet and sexy high heels.

'The third vibration pattern is to let you know I am returning from the office in the evening. Three short shocks; zap, zap, zap, as I get close to the house. I'll programme it to happen automatically. Tie it in with the car's GPS or something. I want you standing by when I come in the garage door. Why? Just because I can, Dan. I want my slave waiting in attendance when I come home for work. Plus, it will be a daily reminder to you that you have to jump when I say jump. Even if there is no good reason for you to jump.'

'Yes, Madam.'

'Now, I'll give you a sample of each alert pattern, so you get to know them. Then we'll have a test. Pay attention, Dan, because if you get any wrong it will be another two hours in the stocks for you.'

That got Dan's attention alright. Two zaps for the iPad, a buzz and a zap for the doorbell and three zaps for the garage door. It shouldn't too difficult, he thought. Dan jumped each time he was hit with the mild shock of the vibrator when it zapped his ass, but it was as much with surprise as with discomfort. An electric shock seems to be something the body cannot ignore or get used to, no matter how mild. Just for fun, Mary gave him a few random alerts. Dan had to call out what each one meant. He made sure to get them right.

'OK, you have it down pat. I'm outta here. You have a bit over an hour to go in the T-bar. I'll come and let you out then and you can shave yourself. Then come and prepare my lunch. Start getting a feel for how the kitchen works.' And she was gone, not bothering to slide the bars shut behind her.

Dan waited, naked, his arms pinioned above his bent back, his head hanging down. He was looking down at his own feet now, beginning to wonder about having a pee. He could do the hour, he decided. He could hold out easily. Just needed to think of something else. But the minutes passed slowly. He shifted position every so often and flexed his knees, feeling the butt plug move inside him. It gave him that bunged up feeling, like he needed to use the toilet, but had to hold on. Sort of feeling you are aware of and don't forget easily. So, if I'm going to have this butt plug in my ass forever, he thought, I'd better get used to feeling like I need to have a crap all day everyday. At the thought his cock twitched and started to grow in its steel prison.

To pass the time Dan resumed grappling with the Mary versus Madam mode of address. She had been calling him Dan, mostly since she picked him up from Bette's. But he wasn't sure which was expected of him in return. As indecisive as ever, he'd been skipping the issue since she'd taken his ball gag off. He'd called her Madam when she was obviously ordering her slave about. But he hadn't risked calling her 'Mary' just yet. While he accepted that their future Wife-to-husband communications would not be quite as equal to equal. He would like a bit of normal Mary to Dan and vice versa chats. Equally, he accepted that Wife-to-husband was the way to name it, not the other way round. There was no prospect of getting back to equal footing in the marriage, he knew.

He took heart from the fact that the 'prisoner No 737154' business seemed to have been dropped, at least for the moment. That was a positive. But If she would allow him to call her 'Mary' sometimes, it would be great. He'd still show due deference. That was just recognising the new reality, he accepted. But he didn't want to be constantly stuck at the mistress-to-slave level grovelling; the yes, Madam, no Madam stuff. A bit of normal conversation now and then would be nice. He decided he'd think about raising it with Mary -- when the time was right.

The distraction of thinking about other things allowed Dan to recover his good humour. He'd gotten over the humiliation of his forced head shave. It had overtones of the concentration camp, he decided. A bit out of order, but not the worst. Just then, two short sharp zaps in the ass made him jump. He pulled his head up just in time to see the iPad come to life. Mary's face filled the screen. 'Just checking to see how my slave is doing. Give me a big smile.'

'Yes, Madam,' Dan stretched his lips into a broad smile. A little forced, but Mary was happy enough with it, because the screen promptly went blank again. The iPad call made Dan realise that Mary could watch him from the room camera too. Not that he was about to do anything, because he couldn't do anything, couldn't break any more rules just then. Unless he pee'd on the floor, and he wasn't about to do that. He idly wondered what the other rules were, besides what he had already quickly scanned on the tablet. Probably about when he could eat, what he could eat and rules for going outside, that sort of thing, he concluded. Which reminded him to resume his inspection of his room, or the slave quarters, as Mary would have it. His inventory of the room had come to an abrupt halt when he sat on the bed and set off the alarm.

Turning his head to his right he could see that in the other corner from the bed was the shower/toilet area. To his dismay, the toilet appeared to be the hole in the ground type of thing beloved of third world countries and the rural French. You placed your feet either side of the hole and squatted down to do your business. Great for building up you thigh muscles, but not very dignified. Especially if you are being observed by camera, or worse through the bars of the cell door.

The shower head was directly over the toilet and had a similar side hose attachment as Alice's, purpose built for administering an enema. Designed and installed by Bette in both cases, Dan concluded. Just past the shower coming back towards him was the shelf where Mary had replaced the hair trimmer. It was sitting on its charger and beside it was another butt plug also sitting on its charger. There was also an electric shaver, and a toothbrush in a beaker. The rest of that wall was blank, except for more ring bolts, until it came to where Dan was standing in the T-bar. On the other side of him, on the wall facing towards the shower, was the clothes storage cupboard and the door. Nothing too complicated about the set up then he decided. The bed, the toilet, the cupboard and the door each occupied a separate corner of the space. Four white blank walls in between, save for the T-bar and the iPad facing each other.

There was no place for Dan to make himself comfortable in the room during the day. No way to make the space 'his' space. Not going to be able to sit down a read a book to while away a spare hour or so, he thought. That's it, Dan realised. There is no chair, never mind an armchair, no stool like his IKEA stool in the kitchen. Not even a normal toilet that he could put down the lid and sit on like a chair. This room was designed to make its occupant uncomfortable, just by being in it. He flexed his knees again to ease the ache in his back. He'd been bent over for almost one and a half hours now.

He whiled away the rest of the time wondering about his life from tomorrow onwards. No teaching job to go to. He'd prepare breakfast for Mary he supposed and have her dinner ready for when she got back. Some food for himself too, hopefully. Do housework in between. But if he was naked how was he to do outside jobs, yard work and so on? Then Dan recalled Mary's words on the joys of slavery. Leave the decisions to her. He just had to do what he was told. That gave him an immediate sense of peace and allowed him to relax; naked, bent over with his arms pinioned up behind his back and a butt plug up his ass. Bit of a yoga vibe to it he decided, but he could do with a bit of distraction. He wondered would the butt plug go off again anytime soon. It didn't.

Eventually he heard Mary's footsteps approaching down the corridor.

Freedom!