All Comments on 'Savage af Ch. 02'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Do you think so?

Well, if your goal was that we be pissed off at these characters. . . .I have to tell you that. in my case, you failed.

I love these characters and all their flaws!

I was hoping that there would be more chapters, but if feels like you reached an endpoint for this story.

Thanks for giving us two chapters, at least. They were great.

incog123incog123about 5 years ago

Great work. Felt kinda rushed at the end, like skipping the photo session or not going into as much detail as the previous encounters before the threesome. I sure hope more of these characters will be explored in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's not to like?

This was really good, I enjoyed the build, it was a good story, the characters were good for the people they were meant to portray. We've all met them, maybe not together, unless you lived a really isolated life or were too hung up to accept people for who they are, not who you want them to be. Keep it up, and you have nothing to worry about.

RatuJoneRatuJoneover 4 years ago
Even hotter than ch.1

Great follow on to ch. 1. Loved the development and I never had to cringe like I do with most stories here because of misuse of words or faulty grammar. More!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great job!

One of the best stories I’ve read on this site! Didn’t get “pulled out of the story” for spellings or grammar problems. I’ll look for more of your work, “storm”! I’ll keep looking for your work,

Nixie_5Nixie_5almost 4 years ago
Hot hot hot

But a University professor with a tattoo parlor where women are regularly naked? This happens only in porn 😅

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Perfect girlfriend..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good story. The first chapter was a great read and the second chapter was smoking HOT! Now I have to go check out the rest of your ‘catalog’. Thanks for sharing, storm.

Five Stars. And Semper Fi, Brother.

Dee

{just an old 0311}

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hehe. Child prodigy and genius with large bank account and a doctorate focuses on running a boutique tattoo shop. Lol. At least he got the girl. Wasn't a fan of the rape scene in the first chapter. But the rest was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous