Savage af Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

Controlling my breathing, I stepped back. I was still a little winded from the basketball game. This really wasn't affecting me, but at the same time, I didn't want to waste energy. I should have pressed on, but as I mentioned, I wanted to teach a lesson here. If I'd beaten him before he had a chance, he'd think I'd gotten lucky and maybe come back again to settle up. I wanted him to realize, this wasn't luck, he was outclassed. Of course, my plan required a modicum of intelligence on his part, which so far had been utterly lacking. Still, one could hope.

Panting, he spit blood and looked away as I stepped closer.

Pro tip: If somebody looks away from you in a fight, it's because they're about to rush. This is the sure sign of a rookie, they like to do it at the start of fights. They look to a friend and say something and when they think you're distracted they lunge forward with a hook or jab. Only amateurs and bullies do this kind of shit. Which is probably half the population. There is a very simple counter to this tactic.

Sure enough, as he got to his feet he lunged. I stepped inside his hook and brought my head down.

Ever run into a door jamb? Do you know why it's so devastating? It's because when you're hit your body makes all sorts of subtle muscular adjustments. When you hit a door jamb, or get hit unexpectedly, none of these changes happen. It can rock your world, and that's just from a little accidental force. When you step into a blow that is unexpected, you compound the force. His face met my moving skull with a crack that sounded like a firecracker and his nose exploded with blood.

This time when he went down, he didn't move. I stood over him and he looked at me through the bloodied mess of his face.

"She wants to hang with losers, fine, that's her problem. You ever touch her again like that, I'll put you in the hospital."

I left him and walked over to pick up my shirt and wipe the sweat of my body. Then I used the shirt to wipe the blood off my face and other areas it'd splattered.

Julio lay on the ground moaning while Kiera never lost her amazed expression.

"I sure hope he doesn't get any blood in your car," was all I said before I walked away.

*****

To be continued...

Note: Comments always appreciated.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers