Savage Sunday

Story Info
Finally getting what he needs from his religious fiancée.
8.7k words
4.02
20.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,141 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

AUTHORS NOTES:

- This is my first attempt at a non-consent story. I'm not really into these types of stories, but I had an idea in my mind about it and thought I'd give it a try.

- This story has some religious themes. I tried to make it respectful, but if any details are seen as insulting, I assure you it was purely unintentional.

.....

SATURDAY NIGHT

He loved kissing her; he never met a woman who could match his own kissing skills. Their lips would be pressing on each other for so long that they would completely lose track of time. Sometimes they would end up making out with each other, and their tongues would start dancing in each other's mouths.

The only thing he loved more than kissing her was having his hand on her breast. She had the perfect pair of C-cups he had ever had his hands on. From how she responded to his touch, he could tell how much she loved the way he fondled her breast. She wore a lovely shirtdress tonight, as she sometimes does. He liked when she wore those dresses because the buttons were on the front, and he could easily open the front of her dress and slip his hand in and under the bra.

The only thing he loved more than kissing her and feeling her breasts was the way she stroked his dick. She gave him the best handjobs of any other woman he had ever been with. For someone who was still a virgin, she gave a handjob like a true professional. She knew exactly how to keep hold of his shaft, when to slow down or go faster, and when to take it easy so he wouldn't cum too fast and make it last longer.

They were on the couch in her living room, where they had just finished watching a movie on Netflix after eating the dinner she made for them. The movie was kind of boring; not as good as some of their friends made it out to be. But halfway through the movie, when the two main characters had a very intense sex scene, he made his move and began kissing her. Knowing what he wanted, she turned off the TV and started unzipping his pants as he opened the front of her dress.

They were at this for nearly an hour, a new record for them. She sensed that he was about to cum and there was no way to make it last any longer than it already had. They Stopped kissing, and she grabbed a bunch of tissues from the tissue box on the coffee table. She got the tissues ready over the head of his dick and started stroking him extra fast, and he let out a loud grunt as he shot his load into those tissues. She squeezed out whatever was left in his shaft and closed up the wad of tissues so the cum would stay inside.

"Thank you," said Michael.

"It was my pleasure," said Polly. She wasn't lying; she does get a little pleasure out of giving him the occasional handjob.

Michael put his dick back in his pants as Polly buttoned up her dress. She then took the wad of tissues to the bathroom, where she threw it in the waste basket and washed her hands. She came back to the living room and sat down next to him. He began kissing her again and put his hand on her breast.

"How about we finally take this to the bedroom?" he whispered into her ear.

"Not for two more weeks," she replied as she gently pushed him away from her.

"How about you finally give me a blowjob then?"

"No, Michael," she said as she gently pushed him away from her. "But I promise to do that for you also on our wedding night."

"Ugh, you're killing me here, Polly," he said with much frustration in his voice. "We're going to be married soon anyway; why not now?"

"Hey, you're not the only one here who's very horny," she replied. "But we've been together for three years now; we can wait two more weeks for our wedding night. Until then, I don't mind giving you the occasional handjob to help you with your needs."

Michael nodded in agreement but was not very happy about it. He had gone three years without sex with one of the most beautiful women in town. He was no virgin himself; he had been with several women in college and had a few good relationships afterwards. But Polly was still a virgin and wanted to remain that way until her wedding night.

They met each other at a church function a year before they started dating. He volunteered to work the grill, and she was making balloon animals for the kids. They saw each other from Michael the yard and couldn't help smiling at each other. She was a few years younger than him, with long, dirty-blonde hair and a slim body, but he could tell she had excellent C-cup breasts. She also had a movie star face and the most beautiful smile he had ever seen on a woman.

He didn't even know her name at the time, but he thought he was falling in love. He thought about asking someone else to take over the grill so he could go over and talk to her, but then a large man walked up to her and gave her a big kiss. He would later find out that it was her boyfriend, a successful lawyer and former NFL linebacker who was once drafted by the Seattle Seahawks. He could've made it big in the NFL if he hadn't suffered a terrible knee injury during a preseason game and had to be cut from the team. But he still managed to use his law degree to get into a very prestigious firm.

A year later, they broke up, and Michael made his move. He wanted to move in quickly before someone else set their sights on her. He knew of at least three other single men from the church he knew who would've gone after her and had a better chance at her than he did. He charmed her with some witty jokes and convinced her to go out with him.

When they first started dating, he didn't know how religious she was and thought he could convince her to go to bed early on in their relationship, but she never fell for any of his tactics. He was sure he came close a few times to convincing her to give in to temptation, but she never did, and he admired her for this. Despite this, he still liked her more than any other woman he had known, and when he wasn't trying to fuck her, he was enjoying being with her and getting to know her. Eventually, he realized he was falling in love with her and was willing to wait as long as she was willing to wait for him.

Six months into their relationship, she started giving Michael handjobs. She may have been a virgin, but she wasn't naïve about the needs of men. She knew eventually they would need something from her, and at a certain point she would give them a handjob. She had given every boyfriend she had since she was 18 a handjob and had developed some good hand skills over the years. She waited that long to start giving Michael his handjobs because she wanted to make sure he actually liked her for who she was and was not just getting some kind of sexual gratification out of her. And despite his early attempts to seduce her into his bedroom, he eventually calmed down long enough for them to get to know each other, and then she was comfortable enough to start doing this for him.

Michael wasn't completely selfish; he knew Polly had her own needs and would return the favor with his own hands. When she was done jerking him off, he would put his hand between her legs and finger-blast her to completion. Sometimes, he would get her off twice just so he could give her the pleasure that she deserved.

"You're right; you are absolutely right, Polly," said Michael. "I love you, and I am willing to wait just a couple more weeks until we are finally married."

"I love you too," said Polly, and she kissed him one more time. "I promise, it will be worth it."

Polly picked up her phone that she had left on the coffee table and pulled up a screenshot from an advertisement she took and showed it to Michael, who was very surprised at what he was seeing.

"What's this?" he asked.

"This is the lingerie I'm planning to wear on our wedding night," she replied with a big, sexy smile. "Do you think this is worth the wait?"

"Yes," he said with much enthusiasm. "This would be worth the wait. But I can't wait to do one thing for you right now."

He kissed her hard as she put her phone back down on the coffee table. He then slipped his hand between her legs and moved it all the way up to her panties where he moved that thin piece of material to the side and began fingering her clit. This time, he didn't stop until he got her off three times. Polly was very appreciative of this and insisted on giving him one more handjob before he had to go home for the night.

SUNDAY MORNING

Michael met up with Polly at a diner that morning. It was their weekly tradition to have breakfast together every Sunday morning before they went to church services. She was wearing flowered, short-sleeved shirtdress, with the hem cut off just below her knees. He was wearing a standard black suit with a white shirt and blue tie. Among the usual items they ordered, they always picked a short stack of pancakes to put in the middle of the table for them to share. Their usual waitress always commented on how cute it was that they shared their pancakes like that.

They saw another couple they knew from their church, James and Tammy, and invited them over to join them for breakfast. They politely turned them down, saying they had some private things to discuss before they went to church, but kept it vague on what they meant by that. When they left, Michael couldn't help thinking that there was something they were hiding. James never had a good poker face, so he knew he was lying to him but couldn't figure out why.

After breakfast, they went off to church. A year ago, Polly became the new Sunday school teacher and had to get there before 9:30 a.m. so she could get her class ready to start by 10 a.m. After she went off to her class, he saw Michael outside the church by himself and took him aside.

"Is everything alright?" Michael asked.

"Of course, why do you ask?"

"At the diner, you didn't seem very truthful about why you and Tammy couldn't have breakfast with us."

"Yeah, this is why I don't play poker with you or the guys anymore," said James. "I could never hold a straight face when I'm nervous about something."

"What were you nervous about?"

They were still outside the church, but there were a lot of people in the area, and James didn't want them to hear what he had to say. He took Michael to an area around the other side of the church grounds where he was sure no one would see or hear what he had to say.

"I wasn't sure if I should bring this up or not, but Tammy and I are aware of some things," said James. "Some things about Polly."

"What about her? I can't imagine she ever did anything wrong."

"If I recall, you once told me that she was definitely a virgin and waiting until marriage to have sex; is that correct?" he asked.

"Yeah, it wasn't easy, but we only have a couple of weeks left until we're married."

"Michael, I don't know how to tell you this, but Tammy and I found out that when it came to some of her ex-boyfriends... well... she's not that innocent, if you know what I mean."

Michael thought about what he meant by it and came up with one conclusion.

"Oh, I know what you mean," said Michael. "Don't worry, I know about all that."

"Oh, you do?" said James, feeling very relieved.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it."

"I'm surprised that you are."

"Of course, she does the same with me."

"Oh, really?" James asked, feeling very surprised. "You never said anything."

"Well, she wanted to keep it private, for obvious reasons. You know the stigma women have at our church about this kind of stuff."

"Of course," James said with a little laugh. "I mean, I didn't care about what Tammy did with the men she dated before we met, and it didn't take us long before we started having our own fun, if you know what I mean."

"It took me six months to get something from Polly, but yeah, I know what you mean."

They both had a big laugh and were both relieved to get this stuff out in the open.

"Man, I was so nervous to talk to you about this."

"I understand how you feel," said Michael. "Now that you know, I can admit it; she had given me and some of her past boyfriends handjobs."

"Say what?" James asked, feeling very confused.

"She's a very beautiful woman; those men were all over her. She had to give them something to keep them at bay, and I can't blame her for it."

"Oh, dear God," said James as he rubbed his temple. Now he felt he was being put in an even more awkward position than before.

"Is something wrong?" James asked.

"Michael, I don't know how to say this nicely, so I might as well say it," he began to say. "I wasn't talking about handjobs. I know for a fact that Polly is lying to you about being a virgin and that she had slept with several men before she met you."

"What?"

James told about how Polly once used to date Tammy's brother, John, when they were both 18. Tammy knew for sure that Polly wasn't a virgin because she accidentally walked in on them having sex on the couch of their parent's house when they thought nobody was home. There was no mistake about it; they were fully naked, and he was giving it to her doggy style. They only stopped when they saw Tammy had walked in, and they quickly covered themselves up. Polly asked Tammy not to tell anybody because she didn't want her parents to know that she was having sex. Tammy understood because she had sex with a few men already, and her parents still thought she was a good church-going virgin too.

Tammy had told James about it when they first saw that Polly and Michael were dating, but she made him keep it a secret. When Michael told James that she was still a virgin, he decided not to tell him about Tammy's brother.

Then, very recently, James and Tammy found out from a mutual friend that Polly did sleep with that lawyer who almost became an NFL player before she started dating Michael. Then they heard about two other men she had slept with back in Bible college and one married professor she had an affair with, which led to the man's marriage falling apart. He even told Michael where those sources came from to show they weren't just rumors about Polly.

"Huh," was all that Michael could say. He was in great disbelief about what he had just heard.

"I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you, but you're my friend, and I thought you should know about the woman you're about to marry."

"But that can't be true," said Michael. "Why would she lie about having sex with other men? She knows I would not have cared. I didn't even think she was a virgin when we first started dating, and I tried to get her to sleep with me a lot before she said she was a virgin and convinced me to wait it out. Why tell me she was a virgin?"

"That may technically be true," said Michael. "Emphasis on the word technically."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you heard the term 'born-again virgin'?"

Michael had definitely heard about the born-again virgins and the virginity renewal ceremony that their church conducts. Their church is one of the few in the country which believes a person's virginity can be restored by praying for forgiveness for their adultery and making a commitment not to have sex again until marriage. The idea is that even though they aren't physically virgins anymore, on a spiritual level, they are virgins again.

After they made those prayers and commitments, Reverend Tom would take them to a lake for the renewal ceremony, where they were baptized again and became born-again virgins. The only problem is that some of those people became born-again virgins several times because they couldn't control their urges. Other churches around the country may have a limit on how many times a person could do this, but their church doesn't have a limit on how often that can occur.

"She never told you about this?" James asked.

"That she was a born-again virgin? No, she has not," said Michael. "How do you know about this detail?"

"My cousin is one of those born-again virgins," said James. "She actually did that ceremony twice with other men and women from the church, and she told us that Polly was there both times she did it. Including right before you two started dating."

"What the fuck?" said Michael. He had never cursed on church grounds before, but he couldn't resist blurting it out to express his disillusionment with the woman he loved.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way," said James.

"I'm not even sure that any of this is true."

"Well, I guess you'll have to ask her yourself."

Michael made James promise not to tell anybody what he told him, and James said he would make sure Tammy wouldn't say anything as well. Afterwards, they went inside the church, where the services were about to begin. He sat next to Polly in their favorite spot in the pews, where he did his best to pay attention to Reverend Tom's sermon and not think about what James had told him.

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

Michael met up with Polly after she finished her Sunday school class. He wanted to find some time to talk to her alone, but they kept running into people they knew who were asking them questions about their wedding. He couldn't find an opening to take her aside to talk to her about what James told him, so he decided that it would just have to wait until later.

They sat next to each other in their favorite pew. He had trouble concentrating on what the reverend was saying because all he could think about was what James had revealed to him. Even when they were singing their hymns, all he could think about was other men having their way with Polly and how she lied to him about it. He had met Tammy's brother many times before and played a few pickup basketball games with him a few times, and all along he was hiding the fact that he used to have sex with his fiancée.

He also couldn't help thinking about the former NFL player she dated before him and how often they got together. He always felt jealous that she dated a guy like him before they got together, but he mostly let it go because he thought they never slept together. He knew about NFL players reputations with women, and all he could think about was how often he made her cum.

And then there was the stuff she did in college. He didn't care about two of those guys James mentioned that she slept with, but he was more surprised that she had an affair with a married professor. She always talked about the sanctity of marriage, and she may have been the cause of one marriage ending in divorce.

He just didn't understand why she would lie to him about any of this. The best theory he could come up with was that she was ashamed of what she used to do and just wanted to forget about it.

He had to find a good moment to confront her about all of this. He decided the best time would be after church services, where she would sometimes stay longer to clean up and take care of a few things in her office for her Sunday school classes. He figured if he confronted her about it in the church, she would be compelled to tell him the truth about everything; anywhere else, he might risk her lying to him some more about all of those men.

When the services were over, it took about a half hour before everyone left. People usually stayed behind to talk and hang out a little before heading home. Reverend Tom had to leave for the day for a family event and gave Polly the keys to lockup after she was done with her work. Michael offered to stay longer to help so Polly could be done faster, and she was very appreciative of it. Really, he just wanted to get her alone to have a talk with her.

He decided to help her clean up first, so it wouldn't be a total lie. It also gave him more time to come up with what he wanted to say to her and the questions he wanted answered. When they were done, he followed Polly to her office for her paperwork. It was a small office placed in the far corner of the church. It wasn't much, but it had a desk, a small bathroom, and plenty of privacy.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,141 Followers