Savage Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,142 Followers

There, she closed the door behind them and began kissing Michael.

"I don't have much work to do, so I was thinking, how about we have a little fun and make out a little?" she asked.

"Really?"

"I know it's wrong to make out in a church, but I thought it might be exciting to try," she said.

"You really want to do what we usually do in a church?"

"Not everything; I can't give you a handjob this time; that would be going too far," she replied. "But I'll let you feel me up a little while we're kissing."

She tried to go in for another kiss, but he gently pushed her away.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"We need to have a talk."

Hearing those words made Polly feel very nervous. No one has ever said those words without something serious following them. Michael told Polly everything that he had heard about her from Michael--every sordid detail, including the part about her affair with a married man. He even told her about how he knew about the born-again virgin ceremony that he heard about her participating in.

"So, it can't all be true, right?" he asked. "I mean, you told me you were a virgin, and you wanted to wait until we were married."

"Oh, yes, honey, I am definitely a virgin; you have nothing to worry about," she assured him.

Michael took a deep sigh of relief. "Oh, thank God. I can't believe I almost believed all that stuff about you having sex with those other men."

"Oh, yeah, I had sex with them," she revealed.

"What?" he asked, confused. "Ten seconds ago, you just said you were still a virgin."

"Yes, I am, because of the ceremony I took part in that you just mentioned," she replied. "I had sex with those men, but then I did those ceremonies, and I am once again a virgin."

"What?" he asked very loudly. "You told me when we started dating that you never had sex with anybody."

"No, I said I was a virgin; I never said I never had sex."

Michael couldn't believe the argument he was having with Polly. He never thought he would be in this kind of position.

"Polly, once you have sex with a man, you're no longer a virgin," he told her.

"Physically, yes. But spiritually, I renewed my virginity in the eyes of God, so those men don't count anymore," she said.

She decided to explain to him about being a born-again virgin and how she became one. She lost her virginity the first time--that's how she expressed it--to Tammy's brother when she was 18. She gave in to temptation, and after they broke up, she enjoyed sex so much that she slept with her next two boyfriends very easily. Then she was seduced by her married college professor, knowing full well how wrong it was. After his marriage fell apart because of her, she talked to Reverend Tom about what she had done in hopes of seeking forgiveness for her sins. The reverend helped her seek forgiveness and convinced her to take part in the virgin renewal ceremony as a way of starting over again.

"I see," said Michael. "I heard you did that ceremony twice, the second time being after you broke up with that football player and before we started dating."

"Yes, I did it again before you and I started dating," she replied. "But no, that wasn't my second time doing that ceremony."

"What do you mean by that?"

"That was the seventh time I did that ceremony," she revealed. "This is the longest I've gone without losing my virginity again."

Michael had never been so confused before in his life. This made him start thinking about how many men she may have slept with that James hadn't already confirmed with him.

"Polly, I'm trying to do the math here; it seems to be a lot more men you've slept with than I realized."

"Yes, as long as I'm confessing everything, then yes, there were more men."

Michael did some math in his head. From the five men he already knew about and the number of ceremonies he found out about, she may have slept with ten men."

"So, from my estimation, you've slept with ten men; is that correct?"

"Oh no, not ten men," she said. "There were more men in between the ceremonies; I had sex with fifteen men."

"FIFTEEN!"

Michael's head felt woozy; he was afraid he was going to pass out. He was ok with her not being a virgin when they first started dating, but he got used to the idea that she was pure over the last three years. Because he was falling in love with her, he agreed to hold off having sex for as long as she wanted, including up until their wedding night. Now his entire world was being shattered; everything he knew about this woman was a lie.

"Hey, you told me you slept with twenty-two women. That's a lot to me and I'm not judging you for it."

"Yeah, but at least I was honest with you about it," he replied. "I can't believe you fucked fifteen men and never told me about it."

"I'm sorry, maybe I should've told you. I knew you wouldn't care that I was a virgin, but I guess I was still afraid you'd judge me for the number of men I had sex with."

"Maybe I would've been shocked in the beginning, but over time I would've let it go. Even if you didn't want to tell me when we first started dating, you could've told me about it any time in the last three years. Instead, I find out about this from other people."

"You're right, I should've told you myself."

"Also, I can't believe you fucked all those guys but you never once had sex with me."

"Yes, but I was never in love with any of them," said Polly. "The sex I had with those men was meaningless. It was only for fun. Lots and lots of fun, and I do mean--"

"Yeah, I get it," he interrupted her, not wanting to hear more.

"My body may not have a virgin body anymore--"

"Because that's how it works."

"But spiritually and morally, I'm a virgin again," she continued. "Those other men may know the pleasures of my body--"

"Please stop."

"But you're the one who will have my heart and soul. That's why I want our first time together to be extra special when we're finally married."

"Yeah, I get it," he said. "But all I'm hearing is that you were willing to have fun with them but not with me. I spent three years holding back just for you."

"I gave you handjobs."

"I could do that for myself!" he snapped at her.

Polly walked up to him and put her arms around his neck to pull him in close for a small kiss.

"I understand that you're angry about the men I've been with, and you don't get the whole born-again virgin thing. But I can promise you one thing, you're the only man for me. And after we're married, you'll be the only man I'll ever want to have sex with."

They started kissing heavily. Michael guided her towards her desk, where he got her to sit up on the edge. He held her close as they began making out with each other, and he started feeling her up. Her legs were open, and she could feel Michael's erection forming and pushing up against her vagina. She got a little thrill from feeling it there.

Michael began undoing the buttons on the front of her dress. Polly knew what he was going for and had to stop him.

"We can't; we're still in the church," she said.

"You said I could feel you."

"I meant above the clothes. Later tonight, you can come over, and we can do what we usually do there."

They went back to kissing, but Michael didn't stop trying to unbutton her dress, and she had to stop him again.

"I said no. Not here," she said as she pushed him away.

"But I really need to feel them."

"Not here," she said sternly.

He started grabbing at her dress, still trying to get the buttons undone. Polly was having none of it, and she smacked his hands away from her.

"I think we're done for today," she said as she tried to push him away.

But Michael was having none of that. He continued grabbing at the front of her dress, and she kept fighting him off. She tried to move away from him, but he kept her in place on the desk.

"Get off of me," she demanded.

"Not until I get what I want from you."

Polly continued to struggle to get away from him. Feeling she had no other choice, she slapped Michael in the face, hoping it would get him to realize what he was doing and stop. But it only made Michael angry, and he grabbed at her dress with both hands and ripped open the front of her dress. Polly was shocked by what was happening; she had never seen Michael behave like this.

She was sitting there wearing a standard white bra that opened up from the front. Michael didn't bother unclasping the bra; just like he did with her dress, he ripped open the bra and pushed it off of her, revealing her perfect c-cup breast. She tried to cover her exposed tits with her arms, but Michael only pushed them away so he could grab at them. Polly's crucifix was still on her; seeing it there did make him feel a little guilty about what he was doing, so he moved it around her back so he wouldn't have to think about it.

"What are you doing?" she asked very loudly.

"I'm finally getting what I want from you."

He held her close with one arm as he used his free hand to unzip his pants. He freed his large, erect cock through the opening in his pants and then lifted up the bottom half of Polly's dress.

"No, Michael! Please don't do this!" she pleaded.

"You know you want this as much as I do," he replied.

"No, not like this."

She tried to push him off of her, but he was too strong for her. Michael grabbed her panties and started pulling them downward. He realized that he couldn't take it all the way off without letting her go long enough for her to get away from him, so he ripped the panties off of her. After tearing off so much of her clothing so far, he never realized he had the strength to do such a thing.

With nothing in the way, he guided his dick right up to her pussy and prepared to push into her. She continued to struggle and begged him not to do this, but he was not listening. He pushed his dick right into her; the size of it caused her much pain. He held it there for a moment; it had been over three years since he last put his dick inside of a woman, and it felt wonderful. Polly, meanwhile, began crying over what was happening to her.

He began fucking her hard and fast. She kept trying to push him off of her, but it was no good. She yelled rape several times, hoping that someone would hear her cries for help; then she remembered they were all alone in the church and no one could hear them. Hearing her yell rape only made it more exciting for Michael; he had never fucked a woman like this and strangely found himself enjoying it.

"You like this, don't you?" he asked. "Tell me you like this."

"Fuck you," she replied.

The truth was, she was starting to like it, but she hated herself for feeling this way. The more he fucked her, the more she was inadvertently stimulated by the experience. She did not want to feel this way, but it was completely involuntary.

Michael fucked her harder. He could tell that if he worked hard enough, he could make her cum. She was still fighting him, but from the look on her face, he could see she was getting aroused but doing her best to hide it. It wasn't long before an orgasm shot through Polly's body. She bit her bottom lip hard as she held back her screams. She didn't want to give Michael the satisfaction that he had given her an orgasm. But Michael could already tell from the look on her face that she did cum for him.

"You did like it, didn't you, you fucking whore?" he asked. "You miss being fucked by a man as much as I miss fucking a woman."

"Shut up!"

"I'll make you shut up."

He pulled out of her, giving Polly a brief sense of relief that it was all over. She tried to get away from him again, but instead he made her turn around on the desk. He pulled away what remained of her dress until she was completely naked, except for the short-heeled shoes she was wearing. He then took off his tie and bound her hands together behind her back. He then made her get on her knees and brought his erection right up to her face.

"Open wide!" he ordered.

"Fuck you."

It took some time, but he made her open her mouth wide for him. He warned her not to do anything stupid, like bite his dick, or else there would be consequences. He pushed his dick into her mouth and made it go all the way to the back of her throat, forcing her to gag heavily on it. He knew she obviously wasn't going to give him a blowjob, so he began face-fucking her. He held her head in place as he violently fucked her mouth; streams of saliva began pouring down out of her mouth, and her face was turning bright red. He even deep-throated her several more times, enjoying the look on her face as she struggled to breathe, before he pulled out of her mouth to give her a short break before he returned to fucking her mouth again.

"Oh yeah, I know you like this," he said to her. "I bet you sucked more dicks than the guys you fucked, isn't that right, you little slut?"

He pulled his dick out of her mouth long enough for her to answer.

"I never sucked a dick before, you asshole," she said, followed by a cough. "I was hoping you would be the first one I'd give a blowjob to after we got married, but that was before you started raping me."

"Sorry about that," he replied. "But maybe you should've let me fuck you sooner; then we wouldn't be in this situation."

He resumed face-fucking her and got one last deep-throat out of her before he was done. He then made her get off her knees and bent her forward over the desk. He held her down on the desk with one hand as he began spanking her hard and calling her a teasing slut for lying to him and not letting him fuck her when he knew what it was doing to him. He then grabbed her by her hips and shoved his dick back into her pussy. She let out a big moan when it entered her; again, she didn't want to, but she couldn't control how good it felt. He started fucking her hard and fast. She moaned with each thrust into her pussy. He gave her ass a few good slaps, and, as expected, she loved it. Polly couldn't understand what was happening to her; she couldn't believe she was getting turned on from being raped.

"Tell me how much you like this," he ordered. "Beg me for more."

"Go to hell," she said, still showing some resistance to what was happening to her.

"Wrong answer," he said as he gave her a big smack on the ass.

Michael reached out and grabbed some of Polly's long hair and pulled hard on it. She screamed hard from the shocking pain of having her hair pulled back like this. He began fucking her harder, and with each thrust into her pussy, he pulled back on her hair. He did this a few times with previous girlfriends who loved it, but in this case, he was getting some enjoyment seeing Polly in pain like this. Again, Polly couldn't help how her body was feeling, and another orgasm shot through her body. This time she couldn't hold back and let out a loud scream, which made Michael very happy to hear.

When Michael felt like he was going to finish and began to slow down so he could make the moment last a little longer. Polly sensed what was about to happen and begged him not to cum inside of her, warning him that he may get her pregnant this way. Hearing that he could get her pregnant only made it more exciting for him, and he resumed fucking her harder. With one final thrust into her pussy, Michael let out a loud grunt as he released every drop of his cum inside of her. Polly could feel his cum flowing into her and started crying again.

When he was done, he pulled his dick out of her and untied Polly's hands. She stood up and massaged her wrists. They weren't going to show any bruising, but she could tell there would be some red lines there for a while. As Michael put his dick back in his pants, Polly went to a closet and took out some spare clothing she had kept there. Last year, one of her Sunday school students accidentally spilled water paint on her and had to go home to change and missed Sunday services, so she decided to always keep some extra clothes there in her office for an emergency, but she never expected this kind of emergency.

"Are you alright?" Michael asked.

Polly said nothing to him; she just silently went to her personal bathroom and closed the door behind her. He went to check on her, but before could knock on the door, he could hear her crying uncontrollably from the other side of the door. That's when he realized the totality of the situation. He knew what he was doing the whole time, but now he realized what a terrible person he had become. He had officially become a rapist, and he did this by forcing himself on the one woman that he loved. He may have been mad at her for lying about all the men she slept with, but that was no reason to rape her.

It was at least half an hour before Polly finally came out of the bathroom. She was fully dressed in a white blouse and jeans, and she had long since stopped crying. She saw Michael sitting there on the edge of her desk, and they said nothing to each other. She saw that he had taken the clothes that he had torn off of her and put them in a bag that he had found and placed it by the door. She sat down next to him on the desk, and for a long time they said nothing to each other.

"I guess I should go first," she said. "I had a lot of time to think about what had just happened between us."

"Me too."

"First of all, I'm sorry I never told you about the men I slept with," she said. Michael was surprised that that's how she was beginning her conversation. "You never asked, but I did mislead you into thinking that I had never had sex before. A lie of omission is still a lie."

"That's OK," he replied.

"But that was no reason for you to do what you just did to me. No matter what I had done, I did not deserve that."

"No, you're absolutely right," he said.

"I also did a little period math while I was in the bathroom, and I am sure that I'm ovulating right now," she revealed. "So, there's a good chance you may get me pregnant like this."

"Oh shit," he said.

The thought came across his mind when she begged him not to cum inside of her when he was fucking her but wasn't listening to her. But now that it was all over, he realized what the consequences might be. He wanted to have children with Polly, but not like this. He thought about suggesting the morning after pill, but she had always been more religious than he was and was firmly against birth control.

"I am willing to forgive you and still marry you, but there are some conditions I want from you first."

"Anything, you can have it," said Michael. "I love you, Polly, and I hope we can get past this, so you can have anything you want from me."

"First, I want you to apologize and admit what you have done to me," she said. "I want to hear you say it out loud so I know you are aware of what just happened and so I can see if you are sincerely sorry about everything."

Michael took a moment to think of what he needed to say before he spoke.

"Polly, I admit everything," he said to her. "I admit that I had just raped you. I was mad, but that was no excuse for doing that to you, and I am truly, truly sorry about what I did."

"You raped me in a church. Do you realize how serious that is?" she asked.

"I know, it's very bad, and I am very sorry for everything and I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you if you forgive me. I love you, Polly."

" love you too, Michael," she said. "Despite what just happened, I still love you, and I still want to marry you."

Michael was relieved to hear her say that. He would not have blamed her if she broke up with him on the spot and called the police on him. He was fully ready to confess his crimes and go to prison for what he had just done.

"The second thing I want from you is to join me at the altar and pray for forgiveness," she said. "I will also pray for forgiveness for lying to you about the men I had sex with, but you will need to pray a lot more for what you just did."

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,142 Followers