Savage Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, I was planning to do that anyway."

They went back to the nave of the church and sat in their favorite pew. Polly went first, praying to God to forgive her for lying to Michael about her past and asking him to forgive Michael for what he had just done to her. Afterwards, it was Michael's turn to pray for forgiveness, and he kept praying until he was sure Polly was satisfied with what she was hearing from him.

"Ok, now there's one thing left I want you to do for me," she said. "It may not be something you believe in, but I want us both to take part in it."

ONE WEEK LATER

Michael couldn't believe what he was doing. He was with Polly by the lake, only a few miles from their church. They were standing there in white robes while Reverend Tom was giving a sermon about chastity. This was the last thing that Polly asked of him if she was going to truly forgive him for what he had done to her. He had to join her in a renewal ceremony to become born-again virgins.

As much as he believed in God, he did not believe in this. There was a reason this ceremony was not accepted by all of Christianity. Once you have sex, you're no longer a virgin; it's as simple as that. But this was important to Polly, so he was willing to do it for her.

He was afraid of what Reverend Tom would say when he saw them and worried about what he might figure out about what happened between them. Polly told Michael that she lied to Reverend Tom and said they gave into temptation and wanted to become virgins again. She didn't like the idea of lying to the reverend, but she didn't want to tell him about what Michael had done to her.

There were two other people from their church who were also taking part in the ceremony, as well as a few witnesses. Polly suggested that they go last so he could watch what happened and be ready for his turn. When the reverend called for one of them to come into the lake, Michael watched as the first person, a young man in his twenties, walked into the lake. He and the reverend were waist deep in the water; the reverend said a prayer, then grabbed the young man by the head and dunked him underwater for a few seconds before bringing him back up. Everyone clapped and cheered the young man for having his virginity renewed. The next person was a young woman, whom Michael guessed was the other man's girlfriend. The reverend did the same thing for her, and everyone cheered.

Polly was about to go next, but Michael insisted on going before her. He thought it would be a good way to show her that he was sincere about wanting her forgiveness. He got in the water and did exactly what the others did. When he got out of the water, he didn't feel like a virgin again, but seeing the smile on Polly's face was worth it.

Polly was the last person to participate in the ceremony, and when she came out of the water, she hugged Michael and gave him a big kiss.

"Thank you for doing this for me," she said. "I know you don't believe in this detail about our church, and you were only doing this to earn my forgiveness, but I still liked that you went through with this."

"If it's important to you, then it's important to me," said Michael. "Does this mean you forgive me?"

"It's not an easy thing to forget; it will be on my mind for the rest of my life. But yes, I forgive you."

They hugged and kissed one last time. When she pulled back from him, he noticed how her wet robe was clinging to her body and making it sheer enough to see her bra and panties. He couldn't help feeling a little turned on by what he was seeing.

"Hey, asshole, are you seriously checking out my tits right now?" she asked.

"Damnit, I'm so sorry," he said, feeling very embarrassed.

"Don't get any funny ideas," she said. "We're not doing anything, not even the usual stuff, until our wedding night."

"Of course; it's only a week away; we can definitely wait until then."

Polly saw the erection that was forming behind his robes. The wet robe was also clinging to his body, so she could obviously see what was happening.

"Fine," she said, giving him a sexy smile. "I'll give you one last handjob tonight, but that's it until we're married. But don't you try anything else with me."

"Thank you."

That night, they had dinner and watched a movie on TV. Afterwards, she jerked him off like she usually did, and he got her off with his hand as well. He did have the urge to try to fuck her again, but this time he resisted.

WEDDING NIGHT

They had just had sex for what they considered to be their real first time. They didn't say it out loud, but they didn't want the rape that Michael had committed to be considered their first-time having sex with each other, but instead made this their first time.

When they were done, they held each other's naked bodies and talked for a long time about their lives together. Suddenly, Polly jumped out of bed, telling him she had a surprise for him. She ruffled through her belongings before she found what she was looking for and jumped back onto the bed to show him what she had. It was a pregnancy stick with a pink positive sign on it.

"You're pregnant?"

"Yes, I am," she said very happily.

"Oh no," he said very sadly.

"What's wrong?" she asked concerningly. "I thought you would be happy about it."

"I am happy that we're having a baby. I just wish I didn't get you pregnant from.... Well, you know... Forcing myself on you."

"I'm not happy about how this baby was conceived either, but we play the cards we're dealt with. I know we'll make great parents, regardless of how this family got started."

They started kissing again, and she got excited when she saw he was getting aroused again. She jumped out of bed again, and Michael wondered what other surprise she had in store for him. She then rummaged through Michael's luggage this time and found what she was looking for before jumping back into bed with him. In her hand, she held one of Michael's ties.

"What's this for?" he asked.

"I think you know what it's for," she said, winking at him.

Michael immediately realized what she was hinting about and was very surprised that she was requesting this from him.

"Really?" He asked. "After everything that had happened?"

"I thought it would be more fun this time if it was more consensual."

Michael didn't question it. He took the tie and bound her hands behind her back.