Savage World

Story Info
Trapped on a savage world, slaved to a savage woman.
5.7k words
4.72
26.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, here's a new story. All characters engaged in sex are of the age of 18 or older. This story is protected by copyright, so don't try to steal it. Of course this contains a trans woman topping a male. If you don't like that, this is not for you. All that being said, I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know what you think in the comment section below.

This is a sci-fi story about an earthling crash landing a spaceship on a world where he gets captured by a woman and becomes her slave. Of course the woman has a big fat cock. If that's not your thing, feel free to skip this story.

*

My ship crashed hard into the ground. Almost damaged beyond repair. I stagger out onto an unknown world. It's covered in trees so it's not all that different from my homeworld. After doing an analysis I discover the air is full of oxygen. I take my helmet off and take in a breath of fresh air. God, it's been so long since I breathed in natural air. If only it was the air of Earth and not this strange world, wherever this may be.

I need to figure out how I'm going to repair my ship and get out of here. I wonder if there is any intelligent life in this world. I hope to God if there is that, they're peaceful. I need to assess the damage of my ship and figure out what I need to do to get it back to working shape.

After I finish up those tasks, my stomach growls. I head into the ship and take inventory of all my supplies. I have about 3 months of rations. I can probably make it last 4 months if I portion frugally. At some point, I'll have to venture out into the unknown forest, but I don't want to do so hastily. Who knows what dangers lie within.

I look down at the damage report. The stabilizer is damaged beyond repair. It needs to be replaced. Great. How in the hell am I going to get one of those on this planet? There needs to be something I can do...

In the meantime, I need to secure the perimeter. Set up safety fields to make sure whatever's out there doesn't come hunting here. I stab the polls all around my ship and set up the field. Now I can at least sleep a little better. Looking up into the sky, I see two moons. Where in the hell am I?

----

It's been about two weeks since I crash-landed on this planet, I've come to realize I might be stuck here for the foreseeable future. I need to figure out a way to maintain power to my ship. I only have enough fuel to last about another month.

Without power, I won't have a safety field. I've already encountered some strange animals here. A snake-like creature slithered about. It looked carnivorous. My blaster only has enough juice to give me a good 50 shots. The nights have been restless. Between the howling of God only knows what kind of creature and the unpredictable weather, I can barely get a wink of sleep.

I'm sure I'm just being paranoid, but I feel as if I'm being watched. I don't know what it is, but something is out there. I just have to be on my guard.

I continue to work on my ship, but as I do so, my dihydrogen monoxide fuser has a meltdown. Fuck... That's not good. Without water, I won't last days. This world has an oxygen-rich atmosphere, there has to be water somewhere. The only problem is, I'll have to trek through the forest and only God knows what dangers I will find in there. Either way, I'll have to risk it because if I don't find a water source I'm as good as dead.

After packing a trail bag with a water canister, trail markers, and arming up to the teeth, I head out. The forest is thick. There's a lot of strange plants here. I shouldn't trust the fruit here either. Who knows if it's poisonous or not. I spin around after hearing a branch crack behind me.

I keep my blaster pointed out as I analyze the disturbance. The smell of citrus mixed with wet damp decaying plants fill the air. A small rodent-like creature with large pointy ears pops out. Its fur is dark red. It looks up at me before taking off.

I set down a trail marker and continue on. I try to listen for any signs of running water, but all I hear is the rustling of the trees from the gentle breeze and the cooing of what I can only assume are several different types of indigenous birds.

After a while, I put down another trail marker. After traveling for about an hour, I rest and eat a small portion of food. I'm surprised I haven't run into any dangerous predators. I still can't shake the feeling I'm being watched.

I take another step before my foot gets wrapped up in what appears to be... rope? Suddenly, I'm pulled off my feet and into the air as I hang upside down. I dropped my blaster in the process. Shit...

This means there's some kind of intelligent species here if they can set a trap like this. I reach up and grab my knife from my belt and try to climb up my leg to cut myself free. I hear a rustling in the distance. A chill goes down my spine. I don't have any time to waste, I have to cut myself free and grab my blaster. Something's coming towards me. I look to see a tall woman with white hair. I can make out the bottom of her foot before everything goes dark.

---

I wake up tied up and completely naked. I look around to find myself inside a cave. There's a bed in the corner. A fireplace. Supplies laying all about. Handcrafted weapons. The wall of the cave is painted with what looks like a beautiful mural of the landscape.

I hear footsteps and I look up to see the woman making her way into the cave. She's got my gear. She sets it down and starts going through it. "Hey! That's mine!"

She ignores me as she pulls out my water canister before finding my rations. She opens a pack and sniffs it. "Hey, that's my food!"

I squirm and struggle to no use, she's got me tied up good. She tastes it and then she digs in and eats all of it. "Well, thanks for saving me some..."

"You know, you can untie me. I won't hurt you. I promise," I say. She's still ignoring me. "Do you speak at all? Do you understand me?"

She doesn't acknowledge me at all as she analyzes my trail markers. Then she picks up my blaster. She aims it out. She's clearly held a gun before. She pulls the trigger as a blast of red hot laser burns a hole in the cave's wall. "Well, there goes a wasted shot. Only 49 left."

I get a better look at the woman. She looks human. She's got a few leather rags to cover up her breasts and groin, but other than that, she's pretty bare. Her body looks as if it were chiseled from stone. Her face... It's beautiful. Full lush lips, sharp eyebrows, and eyes full of life. They sparkle blue. She's made herself sandals. "You know, you're pretty beautiful for being a savage."

She looks over at me with a smirk. "You understand me?"

"Will you ever stop talking?" she asks.

"You speak common?" I ask.

"Nope," she says before returning to my pack.

"Oh, so you've got a sense of humor, huh?" I ask.

She lets out a sigh. "Do I have to knock you out again?" she asks.

"No! I'm sorry. I just want to know what the hell do you want with me?" I ask.

"I don't know yet. I've been stranded on this planet for quite some time now," she says.

"You know, if you're just looking for some company, this isn't a great way to start a friendship!" I say.

"And what if I'm hungry and looking for meat?" she asks.

"I swear, I taste like shit. You don't want to eat me," I say.

She laughs. "Then what should I do with you?"

"I am a good hunter. And I can keep you easily entertained. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to have someone to talk to? And what about your other needs?" I ask.

"My other needs?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't you get rather lonely? Especially at night. Wouldn't you want someone to share that bed with you? I'm sure being here all alone has left you rather unsatisfied."

"And you think you can satisfy me?" she asks.

"Untie me and let's find out," I smile.

"And how do I know you won't just try to kill me?" she asks.

"Because you're the only one here I can talk to. And you're beautiful. Plus, I could use your help and I'm sure you could use mine," I say.

"I'm not sure what help you can give me, I've been on this planet for several years now. Although you're right about one thing, I could use a good fucktoy..."

"Yeah, I can totally do that. Just untie me," I say.

"I don't need to untie you to fuck you," she laughs.

"Fair point..." I say. "Come on, what do I have to do to get you to untie me?"

"Well, first let's get one thing straight. I'm in charge here. You do what I say. Especially if you want to survive. There are dangers out there that make your world look like a petting zoo," she says.

"Okay. I can agree to that," I say.

"Second thing, everything you have is now mine," she says.

"Wait, what?" I ask.

"Your ship, your supplies, they're all mine," she says.

"Why can't they just be ours? I'm totally willing to share all that I have," I start to speak.

"It's all mine," she says.

"Fine... It's all yours," I say, this woman is crazy. I'm not really in a position to negotiate. "Any other demands?"

"Let's get another thing straight. I don't trust you. Until you can earn my trust, I'm keeping you on a short leash. The last thing I want is to get my throat slit in the middle of the night," she says.

"And why would I slit the throat of the only other living person on this planet?" I ask.

"I'm not the only other sentient person on this planet," she says.

"You aren't?" I ask.

"No... Unfortunately, this planet is a drop zone for exiles and prisoners for the Huldor Empire, so we're sharing the planet with some of the most dangerous criminals. Plus there are the indigenous people who are cannibalistic in nature and pretty cult-like."

"Oh... that's great. By the way, were you the one watching me?" I ask.

"So you're not as incompetent as you look," she says with a hint of a smirk.

"You were! Did you get a good look?" I ask.

She turns away. "You know... I could get my ship back to work if we work together," I say.

"Is that so?" she asks.

"Yes, I just need to replace the stabilizer. If we work together we can both get off this rock," I say.

"How do I know you won't try to betray me and leave me stranded here?" she asks.

"Because you're a beautiful woman," I say. "And I could really use a friend right now."

She raises an eyebrow.

"What? I'm just being honest. You're hot."

She rolls her eyes, but even I can make out the blush in her cheeks and the subtle hint of a smile on her face.

"So? What do you say, why don't we work together and get the hell off this planet?" I ask.

"What makes you think I need you to repair the ship? I am part of a technologically advanced race. Repairing my new ship will be as you earth people say, a cakewalk." She grins deviously.

"Oh come on. You're not going to leave me here, are you?" I ask.

"Possibly. Maybe not. You'll have to prove your worth and loyalty to me," she says.

"And what do I have to do to accomplish that?" I ask.

This time her smirk was a little on the possessive and lustful side. "I can think of a few ways. I could use a good slave to fuck."

"As much as I like the idea of all the wild sex, I would much prefer a mutual relationship with an equal footing," I say.

She laughs. "Things could never be equal between the two of us. You're far inferior to me, but I'll let you worship at my feet."

"Wow, someone's a little arrogant," I say.

"You talk too much," she says as she stuffs a piece of cloth in my mouth. I muffle out a sigh. "You know I could easily kill you."

She pulls me to my feet and wraps a strap around my neck and attaches a rope to it. Seriously? She was being literal when she meant to keep me on a tight leash. "Now, I'll see for myself what condition your ship is in."

Ahh, she's seriously going to drag me back to my ship like this? I'm naked and tied up... What the hell?

She gives me a tug and I nearly trip. "Come, slave."

She grabs my blaster as we walk out of the Cave. She's built herself a little encampment around the cave with giant walls made of the trees that reside here. "Watch where you step, there are booby traps all around. Step where I step."

She's got a rather large collection of equipment and objects that liter the encampment. Including a dihydrogen monoxide fuser. Once we exit her camp, we trek through the thick of the forest. I cry out as I step on a sharp twig.

"Shhh!" she says. She could've at least let me wear boots.

I shrug at her and look down at my feet. She sighs and bends down, lifting me over her shoulder. This isn't emasculating at all. Although I have to say, she's even stronger than she looks.

She moves quicker than I expected while carrying me through the forest. I start to see my trail markers and before I know it she sets me on the ground, quietly. She puts her finger to her mouth, motioning me to be quiet.

I look up to see a weird looking alien lingering outside my perimeter wall. Is that one of the indigenous species? It's an ugly looking thing. Burnt clay-colored skin. Spikes protrude from his shoulders and back. Horns out head. He reaches out to the perimeter wall and instantly regrets it as it shocks him. He growls at it and tries to hit it with his handmade club, which does nothing. We wait a little longer and he eventually leaves. I feel something crawl up my leg and I look down to see a centipede looking creature. It's hideous with its dark blue shell. It lifts its ugly little head up revealing teeth. Lots of them. I hiss at it.

I take a sharp breath as it goes to attack. Suddenly the woman grabs it by the neck just in time. She separates the head from the rest of the body and tosses it aside. I let out a sigh of relief. "I just saved your life. A bite from that thing will give you a long and painful death. Now come, slave."

She yanks me to my feet and lifts me over her shoulder as she makes her way over to the perimeter wall. She pulls the cloth from my mouth. "How do you turn it off?"

"I thought you were a technologically superior race? Can't figure out a simple perimeter wall?" I smirk. She whacks me upside the head. I walk over to the command node. "Perimeter wall open."

A small doorway opens and she pushes me through it. "Perimeter wall close," I say as it shuts behind us. "So much for being superior."

She gives me a hard slap on the ass. She stuffs the cloth back in my mouth. "Don't ever insult me."

She pushes me up to the ship. She sighs and pulls out the cloth in my mouth. "Open it."

"Only if you promise not to put that cloth back in my mouth."

"Do it and I promise not to smack you upside the head again," she says.

"Okay, okay. Fine. You're just going to have to untie me so I can enter the passcode."

"Just tell me the passcode," she says.

"So you can just leave me stranded? No way. Trust goes both ways."

"I'm losing my patience," she growls.

"You know, you could be a little nicer," I say. "I'm not out to get you or anything. I just want to get off this stupid planet. I won't betray you. I promise."

"If you do betray me, I'll hunt you down and skin you alive."

"Okay... Duly noted," I swallow.

She takes a knife out and cuts my wrists free. "Do anything without my permission and you'll regret it."

I rub my wrists. "Have a little faith. I'm not the bad guy. I swear. Maybe if you'd take the time to get to know me you'd realize that."

"Just enter the damn code, it's going to get dark soon," she says.

"Okay, okay," I sigh as I enter the passcode. She pushes me inside and shuts the door behind us.

"What happens at night?" I ask.

"Just the karshek's come out. Deadly predators that are relentless," she says.

"Good to know," I say. "So welcome to my humble abode. It's not much, but it's home."

She tugs the rope, yanking me forward. Then she shoves me down in one of the seats in the common room. "Don't move."

"Can I at least get something to eat?"

She sighs, rubbing her temple as she takes a look around. She walks around and starts to examine the ship. "This'll do fine."

"Glad you approve of my ship."

"You mean, my ship?" she smiles.

"Uhmm. I suppose," I sigh, if she wasn't so damn beautiful, I'd slip out from under her finger and kill her. But it's like she's got this spell over me. I can't help but sit here like a dotting fool while everything I have is being taken from me by this woman. Although, I'm beginning to think she may be more than I can handle. Killing her may have never been an option. She's strong, very strong. Strong enough to carry me and make it look effortless. She's cunning. I'm beginning to think I was played from the beginning the way she set that trap. Although, it could've been there before I arrived.

"Now, this will be the main base of operations. We'll have to move the equipment out from the cave, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow. It's too late to venture out tonight," she says. I look up at her and all her glory. She's tall. Taller than me by almost a foot. She's got thick hips but toned with muscle and lean. Not bulky. She's been blessed with big breasts. Her white hair is cut short. Steel-blue eyes that seem to be as cold as ice. She looks down at me. "Besides a stabilizer, what all else does the ship need?"

"Computer, run a ship analysis," I say.

"Running ship analysis," the AI says. "The fuel is at 30%, the stabilizer is damaged beyond repair, the shield is functioning, the main engines are online."

"There you go," I say.

"Mmmhmm, 30%... That might be enough to get us off this planet, but it's better to play it safe. I know where we can get the parts and the fuel..." she says and I'm pretty sure she's thinking out loud. "It'll be dangerous, that's for sure."

She looks down at me. "Are you combat trained?"

"Yes, of course. I'm a merc for hire," I say with an air of smugness.

"Oh. I see. I thought it strange that an earthling would be out this far. The civilization on earth are primitive primates incapable of space travel."

"Hey... I'm here. I can fly any ship just as good as any alien," I say.

She laughs. "Don't get too cocky. You're just a simple earthling."

"Why am I even helping you? You clearly have no intention of repaying my assistance," I say, folding my arms against my chest.

"Oh come now, if you be a good boy, I'll let you come with me as my personal pet," she says with a possessive smile.

"Who broke your heart to make you act this way?" I ask.

Her eyes narrow and the smile quickly vanishes from her face. "On second thought, I might just feed you to the natives."

"Aww come on, it was just a question," I sigh.

"It's not your place to ask questions," she says as she looks out the windows. I take a good glance at her ass. God, it's so thick. What I would do to suffocate my face between her cheeks.

"Don't you ever get lonely?" I ask.

"What did I literally just say?" she asks with a snarl.

"Oh come on. You can't honestly say you'd prefer to be alone in silence over some intimate connection," I say.

"Is that what you want?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't want that," I say. "Who doesn't want to feel loved and accepted?"

For a split second, her eyes soften, but just as quick as it came, it vanishes. "Love is for the weak. The strong take what they want."

"You can't honestly believe that..."

"Of course I do. I've seen nothing to prove otherwise," she says.

"Let me guess, you fell in love once, but it wasn't mutual and the person broke your heart?" I ask.

"Shut up, now!" Venom drips from her tone as her eyes stab into me like daggers.

I hit a nerve. That must mean I'm right. "Well, I'm not like that. I would never betray the person I love."

"Say another word and I'll cut your tongue out," she says. That shuts me up.

12