Savage World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continues to explore the ship, looking through every holding and draw. Searching every room while I sit here, naked and leashed...

When she finally finishes, she tosses me a ration packet. "Thank you. Ooops, sorry, I didn't mean to speak."

She lets out a sigh as she eats a ration packet as well and takes a seat across the table. "Anything you need me to explain?" I ask.

"No... It's a pretty standard ship. Shouldn't take long to repair once I get the stabilizer."

"So, where is this stabilizer?" I ask.

"In a place, I call the junkyard. It's a place owned by this man I call the collector. He's a hoarder. I'll have to sneak in and get it. He's not the type to give up his stuff. Something we have in common."

"Can't you trade it with him? Make a deal?" I ask.

"No... Not without trading something we need."

"And what about fuel?" I ask.

"That'll be there as well," she says.

"Nice, a one-stop-shop," I say.

"The only problem is that it's a two-day trip..." she says. "And stabilizers aren't exactly small and light."

"True... Does the collector have any vehicles we can borrow?" I ask.

"Possibly," she says.

"We may have to use the freight carrier you have, but that'll be hard to maneuver in the woods."

"That's why I didn't suggest it. The jungle is too thick," I say.

"We'll have to improvise," she says.

"Look at us, hashing out a plan like a team," I smile.

She sighs. "Don't get your hopes up. You're my slave and nothing more."

"Okay, whatever you say," I smile and wink.

"Remind me again why I'm keeping you alive?" she asks.

"Because I'm a sexy semi young man that can keep your bed warm in the cold dark night? Or was it my knowledge of the ship? The fact that I have combat training? All of the above?" I smile.

"You really want to make yourself useful?" she asks, biting her lip.

"Yes, of course. But only if I can sleep in the bed. Wouldn't mind cuddling either."

"You're truly something else... " she says with a subtle smile. "Come on, time to earn your place on my ship."

She grabs the leash and I follow her into the Captain's quarters. Without letting go of the leash, she drops her little loincloth and my eyes quickly become glued to her ass. Fuck, it's perfect. I hope this night ends with me balls deep inside that ass.

She then turns around and out swings a big meaty cock. "Fuck me, you have a dick!"

Her eyes narrow as my gaze jumps up to her face then back down to her cock. "Is that a problem?"

I swallow down the lump in my throat. "Uh... No... Shouldn't be a problem. Just wasn't expecting it." Fuck me... Her dick is massive. It puts my own to shame. Wasn't expecting this.

She takes a seat at the edge of the bed, leans back on an elbow, and spreads her legs. Her cock tangles there between her legs. She tugs on the leash."Well? What are you waiting for?"

Well, I guess I did say I'd be able to assist her and it's not like she's some kind of ugly alien. No, she's a beautiful woman. A cunning warrior. A goddess in her own right. So what if I have to suck a little cock every now and again. "Crawl to me."

I drop to my knees and crawl up between her thick thighs. A strong musky odor hits my nostrils with such intensity, I practically get drunk off it. She looks down at me with those cold blue eyes. Her face filled with possessive anticipation as I reach up and take her heavy fat cock in my hands. It's at least 9 inches flaccid. Slowly, I start to stroke it.

I lean forward and kiss the tip. A string of precum trails between my lips and the head of her cock. I lick the tip and taste her juice. It's strangely sweet with a mixture of saltiness. Kind of tastes pretty good.

I take the head of her cock into my mouth and twirl my tongue around the tip, eliciting a moan from the woman. I suck on the head while I stroke the shaft. You know, sucking cock isn't so bad. It's actually kind of exhilarating. I could get used to this. The way she looks down at me, so seductive, so possessive, it makes my heart beat a little faster.

She pulls on my leash and I take more of her cock in my mouth. The tip brushes up against the entrance of my throat and I gag out. She doesn't let up as the head blocks my windpipe. I choke on her fat chode. She grabs the back of my head and pulls. The tip of her cock plunges down my throat as tears wallow in my eyes.

I can't breathe. I try to push off of her, but she continues to force more and more of her cock down my throat until all 11 inches of her hard dick is inside me. My nose meets her pubes. Finally, she lets go and I fall back coughing as saliva drools down my chin. "That's a good boy. I knew you could take it all. You'll make a perfect pet. Keep it up and I'll let you sleep in my bed tonight."

I look up into those icy blue eyes of hers. She's got a devilish smile as she pulls on the leash. Reluctantly, I crawl back between her legs and take that massive python between my lips again. I suck on it as best I can. Doing all the things I love when I receive a blow job. Lavishing her cock with my tongue, twirling it around the tip and giving the underside some loving. She squirms and moans with satisfaction. "Mmmhmmm, aren't you a natural cocksucker. I'm glad I didn't cut off your tongue. I guess it's useful after all."

I look up at her while I polish her blaster. She looks as if she's in utter bliss. I grab onto her thick thighs and start to bob on this massive dick. "Don't stop. Just a little longer."

She grabs a handful of my hair and holds my head in place as she starts to buck her hips. Her massive cock slams against the entrance of my throat. She forces it down as her cock slides down my windpipe. She grabs me and turns us as she presses my head up against the bed and starts to fuck my throat. My hands grip her ass cheeks as I hold on for dear life while tears fall from my eyes.

"Urgh fuck," she moans as her balls smack against my chin. She then hilts herself all the way down my throat. Her cock gets even thicker than before it erupts inside my mouth, shooting a stream of cum straight into my stomach. She paints the inside of my throat with her sticky seed. She finally unclogs my windpipe as she pulls out, leaving just the tip inside my mouth. Another blast fills my oral cavity full of her sweat and salty cum. Fuck, it tastes like honey mixed with pretzels. I grab her cock and stroke the rest of her jiz out and gobble it down. "Oooh, someone wants more."

I'd never thought alien semen would taste so damn good. "Drink all you want, slave. You'll be getting a good daily dose of it from now on."

As her cock finally runs out of that tasty juice, she pulls it from my mouth. "I suppose you've earned your spot in my bed, but I don't trust you enough to let you sleep so freely. Put your hands behind your back."

She pulls me up and forces me down on my stomach over the bed. I do as she says and put my hands behind my back. She then goes out and comes back with a rope and binds them tightly. "I promise you that isn't necessary."

"Better to be safe than have my throat slit," she says as she climbs onto the bed and pulls me up beside her.

As I stare into her bright blue eyes, something burns inside me. I don't think I've ever felt this way before. She's got me wrapped around her finger and I'm beginning to believe it's right where I belong. "My name is Gavyn, by the way. Gavyn Carver."

Her eyes narrow. "What's your agenda?"

"Well, let's see. I'd like to get off this shithole of a planet. I was saving up cash to find a nice spot to retire too, but I can kiss that dream goodbye. Right now? I think I'm falling for this cold-hearted dominant alien with a big cock. She can be cruel, but I think deep down, she's kind and compassionate. She just closes herself off and is afraid to let people in."

"Don't..." she says.

"Don't what? Don't get close? Don't open up to you? Or speak my mind? Don't what?"

"Why are you doing this?" she asks, her eyes pierce into mine as she yanks my collar, pulling my face only inches away from hers.

"My entire life I've been fighting or running. When I turned 18, I joined the military back home. Fought in a few wars before I was abducted by alien slave traders. I managed to escape with this ship. Then I became a mercenary for hire out by the Zedrex system. Took quite a few jobs, saved up a bit of money, then got into a dog fight not too far from here and barely escaped. Crash-landed here and then I met you."

"You didn't answer my question," she says.

"I'm getting to it. Just be patient. I'll be honest, I'm sick of fighting. I'm sick of running. When I first fell into your trap, I thought I was a goner. Then back at your cave, I got a good look at you, I could tell instantly that we're the same. You've been fighting your whole life. I can tell."

She looks deep into my eyes and I can tell she's searching for any deception. "To be honest with you, this is the first time I've ever felt I didn't have to fight. You may be a tad bit cruel, but I believe deep down, you're a good person with a big heart. Why else would you keep me alive?"

She doesn't say anything, just continues to stare into my eyes. "I'll play your little game and be your slave/pet whatever, but I'm not giving up hope that someday this relationship will be more than that. Maybe I'll be able to change your mind about love."

Before I realize it, her lips are on mine and she kisses me deeply. She takes my face in her hand and gently strokes my cheek with her thumb. Her kiss is like a fire that lights my soul to flames. She then pulls back and takes a deep breath. "Maybe what you say is true. But that doesn't mean I trust you. I've believed in love once and I swore I'd never do it again. But I'll admit this feeling you ignited in me... I like it. I'll give you a chance to prove yourself to me. But if you betray me, I'll take you to whatever hell you believe in myself."

"I promise that'll never happen," I say as I lean up and kiss her again. God, her lips are so soft. The way she touches me makes me feel so warm. For once in my life, I think I'm right where I belong.

*

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.


12