All Comments on 'Savage World'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He is so annoying

Why is he so annoying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More, please

Please continue this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Both Characters are 1-Dimensional

This is perhaps the first time I've truly disliked all of the characters of a story of yours. The main characters main aspect is he's a flirt and never stops talking, and based on his personality, I don't truly believe he lived the life he claims. I believe it's canon to your story, but I don't believe that a person who lived the rough life of a Merc/soldier would behave like a love struck puppy who easily gets caught and never shuts up. He has no likeable qualities.

And the woman is just another bossy chick with a dick, you've written dozens of these. Given her personality seems make more sense than the guys, given what she's been through. But doesn't feel like you've put as much thought into these characters as you have in previous stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your best for some time

So yeah, your best for some time. Would love to read more

If she's very much in charge maybe some branding?

Bi47Bi47almost 4 years ago
Excellent 💞💞💞💞💞

I really like it I love Syfy. Great story I hope you continue.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago
Really like this one...

...and would love to see where you would take it - please add more chapters to this.

5/5

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearalmost 4 years ago
Great as always

You seem to be full of story lines.... As always I am liking where this story line may lead!!! Keep up the great work! And I'll keep reading and being a member of your Patreon page!!! Anyone who likes these stories on here should come join us on Patreon.... A lot of the chapters are there to read that are missing from here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

really cool story. would love to see a sequel. you really painted the imagery of the planet well. thanks for sharing!

rebelraiderrebelraideralmost 4 years ago
An Interesting Start

I'm liking this . I see the potential for a multi chapter saga , with plenty of room , to run .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!

Please continue this, I would love to see another chapter or more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Romance

I like this story so much. You have a great opportunity to make this story as good as "the red line" you wrote earlier. Only this time she finds love and romance with him. Not to mention the adventure of getting off the planet, and beyond. I really hope you continue with this story. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Its perfect!

I love scifi and transgender stories. This combined with a great storytelling and plot its great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked it. I gave it 5 stars. I like the premise and the characters. I like the scene you write about. I like the interaction and the dialogue. A good dialogue is what elevates the story to the next level (I think). I look forward to reading more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

Good story. I liked it. Glad hes not a total bitch bottom. Id like to read more.

BlackaquBlackaqualmost 4 years ago
Part 2 please.

Amazing. Only problem is that there isn't a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2 please

I read this when it first came out, and have been hoping for a follow up ever since. I think a lot of people are hoping for the same. Wonderful story, but it really feels like this is the beginning chapter of a longer story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That actually is a good story. I really wish that there were a part 2. I hope you consider writing one.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

Hey, another great story without the continuation! Why are you doing this to us? :P

This one was a great build up for something more - a interesting, adventurous science-fiction novel with erotic and romance within. Nice characters and scenarios. I just hope that you will continue this, but I'm currently reading your stories, one by one, and notice a pattern of starting something nice and exciting and then leaving it unfinished. Why?

laladoodielaladoodieabout 1 year ago

Such a tease! You put out these hot stories that pull the reader in and leave us on a cliff hanger, omg youre truely an "edge lord" if you know what i mean, edging the readers wanting more

CannonballrunCannonballrunabout 1 month ago

Please continue the story line!! Please!! I’ll do anything just please finish their adventure together to get off the planet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...