All Comments on 'Savannah 02'

by georgia1857

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Heating up

The author promises a new chapter every ten days. That's too damn long to wait for a new and definitely interesting look at history. Adam is getting his now. Who will Amanda fuck next? What a great story!.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
did really admire

the writing, the plotting, and the author's attention to atmosphere, attitude and emotion in the first chapter of this story. I am happy to say that this chapter maintains the standard of the first submission. The coming war, the emancipation and the social upheaval soon to come will doubtless make this story a great read.

Thank you Georgia 1857, though the wait for the next submission will be hard. Once more a "5"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The magic is gone

Sorry to be a grouch, but Chapter One was so well-written and researched, that Chapter Two pales in comparison. Never mind the punctuation errors (and what's with s.he, th.ey, o.f?). This storytelling was disjointed, uneven, repetititive, sometimes sloppy. Okay, we understand that the plunging necklines of gowns are far lower in Europe than in New York or Boston, and especially in the South. One time, two times, three times, but FOUR times do we have to be beaten over the head with that knowledge? Let's hope Savannah doesn't rush the next submission, or finds an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not so good as first and please warn about content

Please in the future in your heading indicate what type of sex will be in the chapter, particularly if it is gay or fetish. Not everyone here wants to read that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Entertaining but Factually incorrect

Adam's comment that: "It's just terrible to see the poor wretches who have just come off the boats from Africa," he told her, adding, "They are so scared, just like trapped animals." is an unfortunate mistake. The importation of slaves was banned in the US by an act of Congress in 1807 long before the time frame of your story.

Also, Abe Lincoln was not violently opposed to slavery. Abe was opposed to the expansion of slavery into the new states that were being added. The Lincoln/Douglas debates are good reading to accurately assess the motivations on both sides of the slave debate.

Although Urban_Legend555 depicts a harsher reality for pretty young female slaves in the antebellum south, his Literotica story "The Breeding Shed" is a more accurate portrayal than is Adam's pleasuring of Emilene.

london_james2010london_james2010about 12 years ago
Ignore the Anonymous

Histotically inaccurate, Give a warning about the content etc. What a load of bollocks. It's a fucking story on Lit for christ's sake not a Phd treatise. Still what can you expect from Anonymous?

I love it and think it will get better as G unfolds this intriguing story with so many erotically interesting angles. And that's in addition to Amanda's big tits!

Love the picture too G.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

As a woman I have never been turned on by men having gay sex before. Georgia you turned me on with Adam and Guy. My problem is I don't know why, but thanks.

I read this part first and then went back to 1, which obviously I should have read first, but then I am a blonde. It's fantastic and I am hooked. More Georgia please and ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incest and homosexuality - no thanks

Incest and homosexuality ruined Part 02. Part 1 was outstanding, but this was not good.

Further, there was no more slave trade after 1800. Thus, all the slaves by 1850s were Americans. They would not have known from what part of Africa they came.

hal_teehal_teealmost 12 years ago
wonderful

I agree entirely with london_james.

I think this is an outstanding story and I am full of admiration for the research you've done and the way you translate that into the storyline.

It is unusual to find such high quality on this site and I'm looking forward to continuing to follow the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fact check

Although true that imported African slaves were banned in 1807, that law was often ignored and rarely enforced. So maybe Adam did witness that. But he thought slavery was "awful", he had no trouble banging a slave girl 3 times a day? Also keep the gay sex in the gay category that was just out of place. I'm starting to not like Adam and I don't think that's your intention. I'll go on to the next chapter, but if it's more of the same - I'm done.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Enjoying Great Story.

The story continues to just get better and better. Great read.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Turning Into An Exceptional Story.

Involved, well-written story developing very interesting characters. Moreover, it provides significant knowledge on the real political and economic issues surrounding slavery and the Civil War. Great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous