Savannah's Cruel Game Pt. 02

Story Info
Savannah uses her husband to satisfy her cruel desire.
1.6k words
4.25
18k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This ended more intensely than I ever expected. It is quite extreme and will most likely be the last story between Savannah and Brayden. I hope you've enjoyed their fun.

Savannah stood over her panting husband and in spite of her own desires boiling away, she leaned down and whispered passionately into her husband's ear,

"You're going to cum two more times. I hope you're ready. Turn around and put your face on the floor and stick your ass up."

She pulled a small bottle of lube from her pocket and wet the dildo. "Put your face on the floor and spread your knees. That's it, show me that sissy hole you little cunt." Then she wet his asshole. Slowly, she slid her phallic extension into his waiting ass. "Take a deep breath and try to push against it." He did. His ass swallowed the small dildo and his head came off the floor and she smiled. "Good boy!" She uttered pleasingly.

Savannah slowly began working her hips back and forth as Brayden moaned underneath her. She worked herself into a rhythm, gradually making her thrusts harder. Once she built her speed, she began taunting him. "How does your clitty feel, baby? I bet it's bouncing around uncontrollably isn't it? Are you ready to cum yet?" She reached around to his chest and pinched a nipple with each hand. He screamed.

She continued fucking her husband. She raised her hands up to her own breasts and began to play with her nipples, exciting herself even more as she worked her magic on him. She was grunting, somewhat like a tennis player, as she continued squeezing one nipple and with her other hand she pulled his head up by the hair. "Uh! Oh yeah, you like that don't cha? Come on, lemme hear you say it, tell me, but keep that mouth fully open, pretend you got a big gag stuffed in it. Come on?" She heard a garbled, "Uh ike ooh hucking eee!" Spill from his mouth and she let out a little squeal as she started to cum from the excitement.

"Cum you little whore. Come on, give me some more cum. Fill that condom up. Empty those balls for your Mistress." He collapsed to the floor moaning loudly as she finally hit his g-spot. She'd never heard him grunt and moan so hard before. She was impressed she brought it out of him and she could feel the back side of the dildo working against her own clit and she had a very satisfying orgasm of her own as she lay her body down over his collapsed torso in the floor.

She removed the dildo from the harness and tossed it into the bathtub just inside the door of the bathroom. She removed her black gloves to reveal her polished red nails. She quickly walked to the bed and put a bigger dildo into the harness and turned to look at her husband. "Time for round three."

She was certain he was going to chicken out. But as he pulled himself up, the condom covered cock was somewhat still hard. "Look at you, you must have really liked that milking. I know I've been a little mean, but I promise, this time, if you can get it going, I'll let you have a full orgasm." She giggled. "At least as full as it could possibly be at this point. Crawl over here to me slut. Come and please your Mistress." He made his way across the room on hands and knees toward her. She couldn't wait any longer for herself so she took a few steps to meet him.

She reached down and removed the cockring before very carefully removing the very full condom. She knelt a little lower. Breaking her role. "I shouldn't do this, but I really want that cock. She took it into her mouth and it responded to her moist warmth and very quickly regained its firmness. In his pleasure, he failed to notice what she was doing with her hands.

She stood up and presented to him her cruel game. "I'll let you jack-off any way you want and cum however you like, but you have to suck this off while doing it." She realized at the last word how evil she was. How cruel this was. How humiliating this was going to be for him. She was quivering with the most curious excitement. But she had full control.

"Don't worry, it isn't the same one from inside your ass. I won't do ass-to-mouth and I wouldn't make you do it either." She slipped out of her pocket another small bottle of Love Spell and tossed it to him. "Get to work cunt face."

He began lubing himself. She helped by applying a little to his nose. "Remember," she giggled, "Especially now, in through the nose, out through the mouth." She plunged the full of cum, condom covered dildo into his mouth. He choked and pulled off. She grabbed him by the hair and pushed it in again. His eyes watered. "You're going to get what I've had so much of." She watched his cheeks filling and emptying as he went back and forth on her.

She wanted sex so bad. She wanted to break character and let him have what she so desperately craved. Soon enough, she thought.

"I want you to open really wide and go down, then pull up and squeeze the shaft with your lips. Carefully. Make sure you build all that cum up in the end of the cock. That's it. Just like that. Now match your own strokes with it." He found a rhythm. She watched him pull off the dildo and she noticed the bulge of liquid drooping off the tip of the rubber cock.

"Cum. Come on. Do it. Rub your little penis. Suck that cock off and make it cum. Rub. Suck. Rub. Suck. Good boy. Almost there." She reached onto the nightstand and grabbed a pair of scissors.

"Match me stroke for stroke." She began stroking her fake cock, pushing more of his jizz to the tip. "That's it baby. You're almost there. Five. Four. Three. Ooh, ready? Two. Oooh come on, not yet, hold it. Almost now. One. Cum you whore." He began to quiver. His hand worked faster. She saw his eyes look up in excited relief at her and his dick began to spurt. She snipped the tip with the point of the razor sharp shears and a small amount of creamy jizz began to ooze from the black condom. She couldn't have timed it better as he himself erupted into a fully controlled orgasm.

"Better catch that precum." She giggled. He leaned forward to take the dildo back into his mouth. But as he lurched forward, she began to squeeze and pump the cock. Forcing the white spunk to shoot from the hole onto his unprepared face. She giggled. "You need practice. They tend to do that." He managed to get it into his mouth and she continued to pump his own cum into his mouth. "Keep stroking that cock. You're coming at both ends still." She giggled again.

Once she was sure the condom was empty, she ripped it off, "Clean this cock up," She said as she rubbed the dildo around his cheeks and mouth, smearing his cum. He looked up at her. She could tell he was spent and no longer horny. "Now." She demanded. He did so. "Keep stroking your dick too. Milk it dry, Thumper. Good boy, but you made a mess on the floor. How were you able to cum so much? That was a lot babe." Her playful condescending voice was starting to quiver with passion. She needed to be fucked.

As he knelt on all fours again, she pushed his face into the pool of cum he's spilled onto the floor with her boot heel. As she did so, she began to remove the strap-on. "Keep stroking that limp cock. I want to be fucked and fucked hard. You have made me very horny tonight my dear. I've never been so wet in my life."

He was working more and more on his flaccid member. He looked up at her and his cum was all over his face. She pointed at him, "If you had some lipstick and eyeshadow on you'd be a pretty little whore wouldn't you." She noticed that her teasing was slowly getting noticed by his dick. But not fast enough. She handed him the harness.

"You can continue pretending to be a little slut whore and fuck me the way a slut would, since you can't get hard for me." She tried her best to be mean, but a smile cracked through and she rushed herself to the bed, removing her trousers.

Brayden took a moment to figure out the straps, but once he did, he was on her and she was guiding the largest cock in the room into her very eager pussy. It wasn't his. It was bigger, but it wasn't the same. Nonetheless, she got what she wanted and then some as she felt the muscles in his back contract with his thrusts as her boot heels locked around his hips.

She felt his hot breath on her neck and his teeth digging into her shoulder. Her now fully exposed nipples rubbed against his chest as he smashed his weight onto her plump breasts. He fucked her like it was their first time. She screamed and moaned beneath him, ravishing his back, the pillow, the bed sheets, anything she could dig her red nails into. She was certain, with the unlimited stamina of the dildo between her husband's legs, he was about to wear her out, all night. "Brayden, oh Brayden," she cooed.