Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is thmmmpph" Roxanne spoke up but was cut off by a fat neon pink dildo gag being shoved down her throat and buckled in place. Now she truly was helpless, and it made her very nervous. Yes, she would have probably gone along with what Savannah had booked her appointment for anyways. Now it looked like she would be left no choice however. It made her worry. What exactly had Savannah planned for her that was so bad that she needed to be strapped down?

Even Savannah seemed to be surprised as she asked. "What was that good for?"

Suzan instantly assured her though. "Oh it is nothing to worry about, it's just standard procedure. We do this with all our clients. It makes working so much easier and I can tell you that not everyone is as well behaved as your girlfriend here." She explained. Savannah just shrugged her shoulders in response, apparently understanding the measures taken.

"Oh now that I think of it I do have another request. Would you mind if my girlfriend provided you and your assistant with an oral orgasm? You see she has the ambition to become the best cunt muncher on campus and I want to do what I can to help her achieve that goal. She has a lot of experience eating me out already, but I think a change in pussy diet should serve her well. After all becoming the best means having a lot of experience with a lot of different pussies." Savannah explained like it was the most normal thing ever.

Roxanne was mortified. That was their private sex life. Did her Goddess really have to go slather it around like this? It didn't really register to Roxanne at that point that she was really starting to see herself as Savannah's girlfriend instead of just the weird kind of friends with benefits relationship to get her kinks off she had considered it to be up until now.

Relief washed over the strapped down girl as Suzan said. "I am afraid that will be difficult. Angel, come over here." The shy dainty girl instantly followed Suzan's orders, joining at her side. With a rather rough movement she grabbed the girl by the shoulders and moved her in front of her between her and Savannah.

"Now why don't you lift up your dress, lower your panties and show this nice lady why that would be difficult." Suzan said in a demanding tone giving a curious Savannah a big smirk. Roxanne was curious as well as to why it would be difficult apart from the reason that it really wasn't suited for a salon. Then again, this Salon was anything but normal. She couldn't see a thing however without the ability to turn her head.

Looking at the floor and blushing fiercely Angel did as she was asked. She lifted the hem of her skirt with one hand revealing the entire soft pink garter straps attached to a very tight satin lace ruffled belt that went further up the girl's stomach further than the dress allowed Savannah to see instead of just the bows at the end of the straps. She then lowered a pair of powder pink satin panties with ruffled lace around the edges and a hot pink satin bow sitting in the middle.

Once the panties were lowered Savannah let out a gasp followed by loud laughter. After a few minutes of laughing she finally spoke up. "Oh my fucking god, I can't believe it. I have to admit I would never have thought this would be the reason for the difficulty, but I understand now. This is just so precious, god I would never have guessed Angel was a guy. I mean I get that her nails say sissy and all, but with such a dainty pretty thing I would never have guessed." Savannah laughed as she looked at a small hot pink chastity cage underneath a pastel pink coloured patch of pubic hair with an S left bare in the middle. The flesh that made up that S was tattooed a bright pink.

Roxanne's confusion only grew, a guy? Surely that had to be wrong right she had never seen such a girly girl in all her life. Angel surely couldn't be a guy, right? Her confusion just remained since she couldn't see what Savannah was seeing.

"I on the other hand would be more than happy to help your girlfriend become the best pussy muncher she can be. Since Angel can't help I am even willing to let her work me towards two orgasms." Suzan informed Savannah with a big smile licking her lips at the prospect of having this young pretty girl licking her pussy.

Since she had acquired Angel as her assistant Suzan had received all the oral pleasure she could have wished for, more than enough to make up for spending most of her life single. Getting her pussy licked by a real girl would be a first though and there was no way she was going to let the opportunity pass. She wondered if it was true that girls were better at pleasing pussies since they knew what it was like to have one.

Back in her youth being gay or lesbian had been seriously looked down on and as a result Suzan had never even considered it a possibility. She had remained single most of her life simply because she didn't seem to matchup well with men. It wasn't until the revival of her sex life with Angel that she had considered the fact that she might have been gay all along.

"Oh absolutely, you have a deal. You can have three or four orgasms as well for all I care. Consider it an extra tip for the special services you offer, the tip of a tongue at that." Savannah laughed not caring much about literally offering up her girlfriend even while she was laying right beside them. It wasn't like the girl could say or do much anyways.

Roxanne felt mortified, would she really have to pleasure this rude old woman? She shuddered at the thought alone. If there was anyone, she would like to pleasure it would be Angel. It looked like the girl had a really hard time as it was. At least she was kind, the opposite of this arrogant Suzan. For some reason she still couldn't believe that wasn't possible though.

Since Savannah had said Suzan could use her for a couple of orgasms however Roxanne already knew she would be delivering. It made her wonder how bad it would be, would Suzan be shaved? Considering how little the woman seemed to care about the remainder of her looks she doubted it. What would she taste like Roxanne wondered? One thing that she had learned by now was that no two pussies tasted the same.

With all that was running through Roxanne's head she wasn't even really aware about how much her mentality to all these depraved acts had changed. She was sopping wet at the prospect, that wasn't anything new. By now however she was genuinely curious about all these things serving someone entailed. She was no longer as surprised and shocked by the fact that she would serve another woman. Instead she was thinking about how it would be like and who she would rather serve.

"I definitely won't refuse that, in fact your girlfriend is very welcome to come by whenever she wants for some pussy licking exercise." Suzan said with a big smirk breaking Roxanne's train of thought. Another shudder ran through the tied down girl while her pussy pulsed with arousal yet again.

"Hmmm on our next visit you can have another tip, and I can already tell you that we will definitely come here more often. Now can we start the work? Oh and I have thought about a few slight changes, but I want this all to be a surprise for Roxy, do you happened to have anything to arrange that?" Savannah asked Making Roxanne's worries about what was going to happen go through the roof. She wasn't even sure that with everything that had happened and had been said these last few minutes, she would still have stayed on this table if it wasn't for the fact that she was secured to the table.

"Sure thing, Angle dear. You can pull your panties back up and prepare our client here for the procedure. Just put the blindfold and noise cancelling headphones on her first." Suzan said casually with a smirk.

Roxanne's heart was racing as a few minutes later Angel hovered above her head. The dainty girl who's face still seemed to be beet red from how she had been treated in front of Savannah quickly slipped a pair of what looked to be big pink ear muffs over Roxanne's head. This was followed by a matching pink blindfold that had the name of the salon embroidered on the front.

Just like that everything went quiet and dark for Roxanne. She couldn't hear anything anyone might be saying, and she couldn't even see what was happening anymore. The leather cuffs kept her firmly in place and the big dildo gag prevented her from making any more noise than an incomprehensible mumble.

She was strapped down with no where to go. She knew something was going to happen to her, but she didn't know what. It was nerve wrecking, yet she couldn't do anything but wait. She worried sick and felt very vulnerable. The only hope she had was that Savannah wouldn't do anything too drastic or extreme to her, yet at the same time she wasn't sure if she could even count on that.

12