Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least she could if she wanted, but right now she really couldn't wait to fuck her pet. If poking her butthole already felt like heaven, then fucking her would certainly blow her mind. She was sure of it. Hell she didn't even know if she could handle that much pleasure. This dildo felt intenser than even a vibrator and she was almost certain that it was more sensitive then even a real cock was.

Now that Savannah had tried this toy herself, she understood how a relatively young woman like Chelsea could afford such a big store. Hell she could probably even afford to stop working all together. Sure this toy was a very expensive one, but with how it worked it was definitely worth every penny and more.

If she had to guess Savannah would bet a lot of women would even give up an arm for one of these. If it was the only way she herself would probably have done just that now that she had gotten a taste of what it could do. She had felt on her finger back at the store that it would be good, but she had underestimated just how good it would feel.

After her couple of test pokes Savannah could no longer wait to experience the full potential of this toy. Lining the toy up with Roxy's butt hole she shoved her hips forward with full force, forcing the dildo all the way into her pet until her hips were resting against the girl's butt cheeks. "Oooooh mmmm fuck yes." Savannah moaned out while Roxy let out loud cry. Unlike the dildo nozzle from the enema kit this one was big. Especially to Roxy's virgin butthole it felt huge.

The pleasure of the shoving this dildo in was intense. It had felt just like Roxy's Sphincter was literally clamping on Savannah's clit. It was intense enough to prompt Savannah into taking a slight break. She just rested on top of Roxy, the dildo buried all the way into her pet, both of them breathing heavily.

Roxy didn't know why Savannah suddenly stopped but it surely was welcome. With the big dildo embedded into her she felt as if her ass would start to tear. Luckily that didn't happen, and now with it lodged deeply inside of her she could even slowly get used to the sheer size of it. Savannah laying down on top of her, or her face being so close to the piss stained mattress really didn't help her comfort though. Everything about this situation was so strange, and yet she remained sopping wet.

A minute or so later Savannah had recovered from the intense shock. This toy surely needed some getting used to the fact that Roxy's adapting anal muscles were clamping and releasing the shaft of her dildo was also just delightful. "Alright Roxy, get ready to get fucked." Savannah whispered into her pet's ear while pushing herself back up.

Grabbing Roxy's hips she slowly stared gyrating the dildo inside her pet moaning softly as the pressure inside of her shifted. From Roxy's whimpering Savannah could make out that the girl hadn't exactly gotten used to the feel just yet. Not that she really minded.

It was fun to experiment with how different movements made the bulb and clit pocket swell and clamp in different ways. After the gyrating Savannah went over to the more normal strokes, slowly pulling the dildo back until only the tip remained in her pet before ramming it back in.

She especially liked this particular movement. Roxy's sphincter rolling over the shaft made the bulb and clit pocket inside of her swell and shrink in spectacular ways. Savannah was in a state of pure bliss, moaning softly as she slowly repeated this same motion over and over again.

Lost in her pleasure Savannah started to pick up the pace, fucking her pet faster and faster. A rhythm was starting to build from the slaps of her hips against her pet's butt. Savannah's moaning went right along with the slaps as it built up to a crescendo while Savannah got closer and closer to a first orgasm. The closer she got, the more she dug her nails into her pet's hips. All she could think about when fucking her pet was how amazing this toy was, and how amazing it was to be able to fuck Roxy.

Damn she had masturbated to that thought a lot when they first moved in together. Oh god she had longed to roughly fuck and slap her roommate from the day she had met her. She had never imagined it would ever happen, and certainly not that it would also be this pleasurable on top of satisfying.

She owned Roxy now, she could do this whenever she wanted and the thought of it only encouraged her to fuck the girl even harder. The slow strokes had already built up to a fast passed deep rough fucking and it was only becoming harder and faster.

For Roxy the intense pain from that first entry had disappeared. Due to Savannah's quick build up it could never grow comfortable though. There always remained a small amount of pain through out the deep fast pumps from the dildo. Especially once Savannah released one hand from her hips to start slapping her ass while fucking her.

Things were really getting to Savannah now. The knowledge that she truly owned her pet now, the stimulation from the toy, just the sheer energy of fucking her pet up the ass, the way she was helpless with her hands bound behind her back and now the butt slaps, watching that pale juicy white ass colour red and jiggle in front of her. It was all getting too much.

Savannah let out a loud moan leaning more towards a primal cry than anything else. Her pussy clamped down heavily on the bulb inside her squeezing it ass the waves of orgasm rolled over her. The pistonning movements had now stopped, the dildo remained deep inside Roxy, the clamping of her sphincter proving enough pleasure to prolong and ride out her orgasm.

Once again Roxy could feel her ass being filled up, this time there was no huge continuous flow though. It came in powerful spurts every time Savannah's pussy contracted just like Chelsea had said it was enough to sent out the pussy juice the bulb had soaked up.

To Roxy it felt like the spurts would never end, but once they did a trembling Savannah collapsed on top of her. "Fuck fuck fuck." The black girl muttered still obviously mind blown by her orgasm. Some of the juices ejected in Roxy's ass slowly started to leak out now. She had no where to go. All she could do was wait till Savannah had recuperated enough to get off her. She hadn't come from the sex after all, the only thing she really got out of it was a sore and still full ass.

Being trapped like this seemed to last for ages as Savannah remained on top of her pet for a solid five minutes. Finally, with a loud groan going over in a moan she pushed herself back up. The shift in weight and position caused the dildo to shift within Roxy, causing another wave of pleasure to course through Savannah's body. She could tell that she was going to be using this toy a lot going forth.

Now she only needed to keep her bragging rights by making Roxy cum. After all she had told that she could make any one of her sex partners cum and she wasn't going to bust that streak now. She already had a pretty good idea over how she would manage it. It was something she had only seen in porn and it would be a bit tricky to pull off, but she was pretty sure she could do it.

"Ready for round two?" Savannah asked with a wide grin not really waiting for a response as she lifted Roxy's hips shoving her further on the bed and off her dildo so she was now on all fours in the middle of her bed, face down ass up, instead of bent over it.

With two swift kicks Savannah slipped off her sneakers which she had been wearing all this time with this exact moment in mind. Getting up upon the bed she moved to the side Roxy's head was pointing at. Pulling up that scene in her mind she once saw in porn as best as she could Savannah started by sweeping Roxy's legs from underneath her so her pet was laying flat on her stomach. She then moved one knee in between the girls open legs. Her other leg she stretched all the way out to plant her still damp sweaty foot right on Roxy's face.

It took a minute to perfectly find her balance, but eventually she did it. With a bright smile she looked down on her pet. Things were working out perfectly. With her foot resting on the girls face she could cum which was exactly what she was aiming for. Roxy was constantly aroused to no end due to Savannah's work with the socks. Humiliation got the girl off and there was plenty of that in her life as Savannah's pet.

Provided with the right trigger namely Savannah's feet in her face the girl was so aroused that cumming was only a slight stimulation away at all times. While Savannah knew that unlike men women had no prostate to be stimulated there, the wall between the pussy and ass might be thin enough to carry over a slight bit of stimulation, and thus making it possible to make Roxy cum from getting fucked up her ass. At least that's what Savannah hoped as she carefully aligned her dildo with Roxy's slightly gapping butt.

Roxy didn't know what was happening, she had never heard of a sex position like this. Then again that wasn't that surprising at all. This was her first-time having sex, beside missionary and doggy she didn't know of any names or sexual positions at all. Despite how embarrassing this one was Roxy was already loving it. her pussy was leaking profusely. Being stuck underneath Savannah's foot remained very embarrassing, she had come to expect that Savannah's foot meant an amazing orgasm though. It had her very hopeful of what was too come.

That hope got dashed when Roxy suddenly felt the slick tip of the dildo press against her butthole. Instantly she became nervous. When it had first slid in it had hurt quite a lot and she imagined this time wouldn't be any different. After all it was the same dildo going into the same hole. So why would it be different?

Much to her surprise however the dildo slid in with barely any resistance at all. The slow steady stroke didn't even feel that uncomfortable anymore after the rough pounding she had gotten before. While it was unexpected it sure was a welcome change.

Savannah had anticipated that it would go way easier though. It was not at all surprising to her. Roxy's ass had been nicely stretched after that first pounding. Her orgasm had also caused a ton of her pussy juices getting squirted deep inside her pet, making her butt as wet or even wetter than her pussy even. It served pretty much as an excessive amount of lube making the whole fucking process easier and smoother.

Despite the fucking going way smoother than before Savannah remained very careful and gentle. A little positive reinforcement every once in a while, could lead to good things and for now Savannah didn't want this to hurt. She wanted her pet to orgasm which would hopefully lead to her becoming very eager to get fucked again. Besides, Savannah had just enjoyed roughly busting Roxy's anal cherry anyways.

A big smile appeared on Savannah's face as a soft moan escaped her pet's lips. The smile got only bigger when Roxy started sniffing loudly. It was clear that she had fully embraced the idea that she loved the smell of Savannah's feet so much that they were the only thing that could make her cum.

It appeared as if she was sniffing right underneath the toes, the part Savannah imagined was the smelliest of all. She didn't show a sign of stopping either. Instead Roxy sniffed harder and harder, seemingly desperate to get as much of the smell as possible. Almost as if it was the best smell in the world and she feared it would fade so she was trying to make the most of it.

Roxy surely had come a long way from complaining about Savannah's feet whenever she took her shoes off, even all the way across the room, to this. Now she was smelling her feet as deeply as she possibly could. That after a full day of not only wearing tight she had worn already without washing, no she had layered those in Roxy's opinion ridiculous green ruffled ankle socks over top and wore a pair of sneakers right until about just a minute ago. They must smell stronger than anything Roxy had been exposed to so far, but the girl didn't seem to mind. Instead she greedily got as much of it as she could to get herself over the edge.

With a little help from the slow controlled strokes of the dildo in her butt she soon managed to get over the edge. What had been a soft moan at first went over in a loud scream muffled buy Savannah's sole as Roxy's whole body was quivering violently underneath Savannah. Her pussy was gushing juices all over the mattress underneath her. All the while Roxy kept trying to get as much of Savannah's intensely sweaty feet scent as she could.

The one things Savannah didn't expect however was how much Roxy's orgasm would affect her. Sure seeing her pretty roommate wearing matching stockings and socks to her was hot, her naked petite body was a heavenly sight as well. The collar and leash claiming this girl as hers made the whole sight even better and so did the way her hands were tied behind her back rendering her helpless. Completing the extreme rush of sexiness and power Savannah was feeling was the fact that her pet was cumming from getting her ass fucked and the intense smell of Savannah's feet alone.

That alone was enough to get Savannah very turned on again, but it was Roxy's ass that made her cum for the second time this evening. The waves of orgasm coursing through the girl apparently not only made her body spasm, but also her sphincter. It was clamping and releasing the dildo like crazy, effectively giving a rather aggressive massage to the inside of Savannah's pussy and her clit.

She never would have thought that making her pet cum would be this enjoyable. She had always kind of liked making Roxy cum, just from the sheer power rush it gave along with the ulterior motives of pushing her unsuspecting pet even further into depravity. Now with this dildo it also physically felt mind-blowingly good, making her join Roxy in screaming it out in pleasure, ejecting even more of her juices into the girl's butt.

Once both girl's orgasms subsided, they collapsed. It took another few minutes for Savannah to climb off her roommate. She could clearly see the girl was still enjoying the aftermath of what seemed to be a very powerful orgasm. Not that it surprised her. After all Savannah had programmed Roxy to orgasm more intensely the more intense her feet smelled.

Slowly Savannah climbed off of Roxy, removing the dildo from the girl's well used as. It was leaking pussy juice pretty much as hard as her pussy. Savannah's strong smelling fishy pussy juice. The sight of it made Savannah smile. She had now truly marked her pet. If she kept up with the enemas and got fucked regularly Roxy's ass would constantly smell like Savannah's pussy.

Savannah pulled the bulb end out of her and discarded it on Roxy's bedside table. She then stripped from her clothes and flipped her pet over so she was now face up. Before straddling the helpless girls face, carefully positioning her pussy over her mouth. Nearly instantly Roxy started lapping up all the juices still leaking from Savannah's pussy.

It caused the black girl to laugh loudly. "Oh Roxy, you're such an insatiable slut. I will admit that it's nice, but this is not the reason I got on top of you. I need to pee, so open up that eager little pussy munching mouth of yours and get ready." Savannah stated as if pissing down her roommate's throat was the most normal thing in the world.

Roxy's eyes went wide in horror. Not again was all she could think about. The last time has been horrible. She didn't want to have to keep up with the near endless stream of piss, swallowing mouth after mouth full of the nasty stuff only to be scolded that she didn't do a good enough job. It wasn't like Savannah gave her much of a chance. She didn't care about slowing her flow or anything. She just seemed to expect her pet to deal with however much the output was.

Nevertheless Roxy's pussy started tingling again in anticipation. She did open her mouth and brace herself, not wanting to displease her Goddess, but also knowing that Savannah would start peeing whether she was ready or not and that she had no where to go with Savannah sitting on her face.

A sly smile formed from Savannah's lips as she felt Roxy's soft full lips envelop her pussy. Without as much as a warning Savannah started peeing down her roommate's throat again. She was positive that with a little bit of training Roxy would soon be able to swallow her piss no matter the flow. At that point the girl would make a very suitable portable toilet. Something she looked forward to having. A personal toilet wherever she went. A toilet that would come to her when called upon. And one that felt a hell of a lot better the cold porcelain of a normal toilet.

The way Roxy seemed to have switched up her tactics softly sucking instead of just waiting for it, felt amazing. So did the power rush peeing down this pretty girl's throat gave Savannah. A pretty girl she has just fucked raw, her girl.

Keeping up with Savannah's heavy stream of piss once again proved to be near impossible. Although now that she tried sucking proactively things did go a lot smoother. Not nearly as much piss ran along her cheeks down to her mattress. Maybe it helped that it didn't taste nearly as vile and strong as Savannah's morning piss had. One thing was for sure. She would try this sucking technique again and try to perfect it. Then maybe someday she would get it down enough not to spill a drop of pee.

Looking down on her pet's effort if sucking and swallowing piss made Savannah smile. She was visibly spilling a lot less already. Maybe the time where she could just use Roxy wherever she wanted was closer than anticipated. One thing was certain, it was once again clear just how extremely Roxy had changed because of her. From complaining about not putting her dishes away in the dishwasher to actively trying how to work down the contents of her bladder in the most efficient way.

When the stream slowly started to die down Roxy was very relieved. Finally this ordeal was over. Just Like this morning the big amount of piss in her stomach had her feeling rather full. She guessed it had to be nearly the contents of two glasses of water. Only this water was recycled, has a nasty salty taste and came straight from the source. Thinking about what exactly it was that filled her stomach didn't make this any better.

Never the less Roxy started obediently licking Savannah's pussy clean the moment she was done peeing without being need to be told. Once Savannah felt clean enough she just got off the girl's face and stood up. "You still need more practice. Good night Roxy." Was all she said, leaving her stunned roommate behind. There was no appreciation, no you did better than last time, just a reminder that it wasn't good enough yet before she was left alone to sleep in a puddle of pussy juices, sex sweat and pee.

The after taste of pee was strong in her mouth. Her ass was throbbing and still leaking Savannah's juices, sore from the rough fucking she had gotten. Yet it wasn't the pain she remembered. It was the intense pleasure from that one amazing orgasm. It made her look forward to the next time she would get fucked.

To remember that orgasm Roxy awkwardly got out of the bed. Picked up one of Savannah's discarded green socks which was still slightly warm. She placed it on her pillow then got under the covers and buried her nose into the smelly fabric of the sock. It hadn't been easy considering Savannah had never really bothered to untie her hands, but at least now she could slowly drift if to sleep, smelling that sock to keep the memory of that awesome orgasm alive as she dreamt of how she would do it all again.

12