Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw Cabrina standing at the other side of the door Roxy was surprised but relieved. It was still terribly embarrassing to be seen like this by anyone, but at least it wasn't by anyone she really knew or had to come in contact with. It was just Savannah's friend from that store at the mall. Now she could see exactly what their relationship entailed.

Much to her surprise Cabrina didn't seem phased in the slightest. The fact that it was one of Savannah's friends who had never visited before also rose her suspicions that this visit was planned and yet Savannah was still sitting naked on the couch. It confused Roxy there had to be something between the two of them that she had never been aware off.

She was right although she couldn't possibly know that Savannah and Cabrina had such a history together. She knew they were friends, but she didn't know they had also been lovers at some point. In fact, Cabrina had been Savannah's first ever girlfriend. The one who made Savannah realise she preferred girls over guys.

Cabrina was also the very first-person Savannah had started experimenting with in a kinkier fashion. Their relationship had broken off because Savannah's tastes had started to become too extreme. As well as the fact that Savannah desired complete control and was possessive while Cabrina was more of a switch and desired to be in control from time to time.

It just didn't work as far as a relationship was concerned. Cabrina would have been happy with an open relationship where she could play with a sub from time to time, but Savannah didn't like that. She couldn't take the idea of her girlfriend having possibly more fun with someone else. Something she would never have to worry about with Roxy considering how her pet could only cum with Savannah's feet pressed to her face. She liked sharing Roxy and seeing the previously straight girl please others since she didn't need to worry that Roxy could possibly enjoy playing with someone else more.

"Aaah Roxy, it's so good to see you again! Can I just say that collar suits you marvellously? I see now why you and Savannah go so well together and I am so happy for the both of you." Cabrina squealed pulling the nearly naked girl into a tight hug without any reservations. The fact that Roxy had allowed Savannah to put so many signs of ownership on her, made her suspect that Roxy must like the insane amount of control Savannah desired.

While pulling back Cabrina gave the air around Roxy's head an audible sniff before surprising the girl by giving her cheek a lick. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?" She asked with a smirk clearly recognising the scent and taste of Savannah's pussy. It only confused Roxy even further as she stood there stunned.

"No you're not, come right through, oh and take Roxy with you will you?" Savannah said back from on the couch answering in Roxy's place. Cabrina's smile only grew on hearing that. Roxy didn't know why until Cabrina took the handle of her leash.

"Come on Roxy, be a good girl and get down on all fours." She said excitedly, looking at her with big expectations. There was no chance she would ever skip out on having some fun with this pretty sub. To be honest she envied Savannah a little although Roxy wouldn't be a good match for her either. It didn't look like the girl had a dominant bone in her body.

That much got quickly confirmed as the girl quickly got down on all fours beside her, having only hesitated slightly. "There's a good girl, a very good girl." Cabrina said kneeling down and ruffling Roxy's hair before getting up and taking the few big bags she had brought along with her. She then started walking to the couch, pulling Roxy along.

Roxy was very confused by Cabrina. The girl was sweet yet demanding as well apparently. She was just demanding in such a different way than Savannah, more loving and exciting. Definitely a lot less harsh, but then again, the way Savannah treated her somehow turned her on more than how Cabrina treated her.

Cabrina also looked a lot better than Savannah, her firm butt and toned legs were perfectly displayed by the teal sports leggings she was wearing. Although she was wearing a blac sweater Roxy could tell that her upper body was also in great shape. That much she remembered from at the store when she had first met the girl.

A pair of thigh high black athletic socks and a pair of teal sneakers completed Cabrina's outfit making her the only one who was really dressed in this dorm. Cabrina took a seat on the couch beside a naked Savannah. Not shy at all to get close to her despite her nakedness. Roxy knew better than to try and get up on the couch. Instead she remained on her hands and knees in front of the two girls.

Savannah used this opportunity to prop her legs upon the girl's back and Cabrina nearly instantly followed suit with a giggle. She was enjoying exploring her dominant side so much. She got a lot less opportunities to do so than to explore her submissive side.

"So Cabrina, did you get what I asked for? Just send the bill and I'll send the money back to you." Savannah said with a smirked as Cabrina confirmingly patted the bags she had taken along. With a big smile, giving no more information as to what she had taken along, leaving Roxy completely in the dark even though she knew it was most likely something for her.

"By the way Cabrina, yesterday I bought the most awesome thing which I simply know you are going to love. It's like a strapon but way more intense. You can literally feel every pressure change on the dildo's surface right within you. I mean it was simply mind-blowing fucking Roxy with it yesterday. I've never came so hard or so fast, let alone from using a strapon. You really have to try it sometime. In fact, why don't you try it now? Roxy has been looking forward to getting fucked all morning and I'm sure she also wants to show her gratitude for these bags you brought along." Savannah said excitedly. Fucking Roxy was fun but seeing her ex-girlfriend and best friend fuck the girl would certainly be just as fun.

"That really does sound like a lot of fun Savannah, but I'm afraid I'll have to refuse no matter how much I would love to fuck that sweet pet of yours. I have a date coming up and I still need to get ready, so I really don't have time. I just wanted to drop of these bags since you wanted them before Monday." Cabrina replied, obviously disappointed that she had to decline. They discussed Roxy as if she really wasn't there, serving as their footstool.

"Tell you what, why don't you let Roxy thank you now with a quick oral orgasm? She has been training a lot and I want her to train on as many different pussies as possible. I want her to be the best cunt muncher any woman has ever had which means learning how to please as much different pussies as possible. With how good she has become already I doubt it will take her long to make you cum. Then I'll send you the address of the store where you can get one of these babies and you can come along to try it on Roxy any time you want. How does that sound?" Savannah proposed.

Cabrina's smile grew very wide upon hearing the offer. "Well I do have a few moments I suppose. Honestly, I don't see how I could deny an offer like this. I'll certainly be dropping by to try that dildo sometime. Now I believe you want to thank me Roxy?" Cabrina said while getting her feet of the girls back and lowering her leggings to her knees.

Savannah also got her feet off Roxy's back and walked out of the living room for some reason. Despite Savannah having left Roxy knew better than to refuse eating Cabrina out. Besides she was actually weirdly looking forward to it. She had actually started taking pride in being able to get someone off with her mouth and she had also discovered that there really was a whole lot variance in pussies, the way they tasted, the way the felt, the stimulations that worked best.

It had become strangely fascinating to her to the point where she was actually wondering how different girl's pussy's tasted, and what it would take to get them off. Before Savannah had started turning her in her personal pussy muncher, she had never even been curious about what she herself tasted like. By now she had already tried to imagine how all her friends would taste like although she would never admit it.

She had never tasted Cabrina's pussy either. She hadn't tasted a whole lot of different pussies to begin with, but far more than she would have ever imagined before meeting her Goddess. When it came to looks Cabrina's pussy looked really good. The red velvet inside from the slightly opened up wet mound looked like a strawberry dipped in the chocolate that was her smooth black skin. Unlike Savannah Cabrina was cleanly shaven which allowed her to really see the girl's pussy instead of a mat of hair.

Cabrina's pussy also tasted a bit sweeter and way fresher. It was the best pussy she had tasted so far Roxy thought as she expertly started licking. While the taste was the best she had ever had she still like pleasing her Goddess more. There was just a deeper connection with her Goddess, nothing beat pleasing her Goddess.

While Roxy was busy lapping at Cabrina's pussy, the athletic black girl firmly holding her head in place on her cunt. Savannah had reappeared wearing the dildo she had been talking about. Cabrina could see her coming, but Roxy couldn't which resulted in a loud surprised squeal when Savannah drove all of her strapon into the girl's bottom at once without warning, letting out a huge moan herself.

Just like that Roxy was trapped in a spit roast. Her face firmly stuck against Cabrina's pussy, licking the girl's folds as best as she could while Savannah was behind her pounding away at her bottom. Without her Goddess's feet there was no orgasm to be had for her though.

"Looks like the two of you are getting along pretty well. Since Roxy has been longing to get fucked all morning, I thought I would join in." Savannah exclaimed between moans, her orgasm rapidly building. She suppressed the desire to smack her pet's bottom since she had spanked it enough already.

Roxy couldn't really respond with her mouth full of pussy and at this point Cabrina was too consumed by pleasure to utter a response as well. Her moans just grew louder until finally she exploded right over Roxy's face. Too weak to really move for a few minutes Cabrina just sunk back into the couch with a satisfied smile while Roxy dutifully lapped up the juices from around her pussy, just like Savannah had taught her.

Once she came back to her senses Cabrina couldn't help but let out a dreamy "Wow, that really was one of the best orgasms I ever had. Damn if you're goal is to turn Roxy into the best cunt muncher around you have certainly succeeded as far as I'm concerned."

Cabrina then surprised her by lifting her wet face up while moving down herself and kissing her right on the lips, forcing her tongue past Roxy's lip, tasting herself in the girl's mouth. Savannah had never done anything like that. the only times she and Savannah kissed was when her mouth was minty fresh and they were in public. Otherwise Roxy just had to kiss her roommate's pussy or feet.

"That was amazing Roxy, thank you very much and I'll definitely be seeing you again. Now just enjoy that rough fucking you are getting." Cabrina said with a wink while Savannah kept pounding her ass. Cabrina then just got up, pulled her leggings in place and waved the fucking couple goodbye as she walked out to prepare for her date with a very satisfied smile.


12